All Comments on 'I Told My Wife My Biggest Secret Ch. 07'

by TheRiseFromAshes

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I like it, only wish that her dirty talk to her husband was longer during sex and hope she will talk dirty more but anywhy i m looking forward to more of this story.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

Kev needs to pit a baby bump into the slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

"Your intro says we should all be race sensitive and yet you publish something that is full of racial tropes."

Exactly what they said, Rascism goes both ways. why is it almost all Interacial follow the white wives and Black "bulls" and wimpy white husbands?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SOS

Same old shit! More cuck shit! All cuck stories earn 1 star!

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Why do the people who hate cuckold stories follow this story around?

I purposefully leave the negative comments because people have a right to express their opinion. However, I think it's humorous to think that people who hate cuckold stories are wasting their time 1 voting stories about cuckolds, and then commenting about their dislike of them.

This is the seventh chapter and people are still talking about hating cuckold stories.

As for the interracial component not being more about black women and white guys, I agree, there should be more diversity. Maybe I'll try to reconsider that in another story/chapter. Yet if we go down this path, we should also note that Asian men are almost universally poorly represented in stories too.

Maybe some story should be written about an interracial Asian transexual who steals a white dude's wife and he has a huge dick to please these crowds.

darthnader19darthnader19almost 4 years ago
great work keep it up

So many closet cucks posting as anonymous lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great chapter, ignore the hate comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
well I like it.

It made my penis stiff.

Job done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Your supposed racial sensitivity is what we call an obvious try hard.

Look. It isn’t hard to grasp why the racial elements are used. It’s a race fetish. Hate to break this to you, but that’s just a nice way of saying “yes I’m racist”. You can tell yourself what you want, but that won’t change it. This story is immensely racist, and sexist. Pretty much all the subjects of the narrative are being racialized and exploited. You wrote it that way, you can’t hide from that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ooohh my

Wish you were my husband.

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 3 years agoAuthor
For all these idiot people pretending to be social justice warriors

The race of my characters have been left intentionally vague/open ended. The fact that people are saying that the husband was a "wimpy white husband" says a lot about the assumptions people make.

Enough said.

lotusluvrlotusluvrover 3 years ago

Thiis is a fantastic series. The fools that are making negative comments are just jealous because they cannot be in a fully trusting relationship where everyone is so operand honest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

On the plus side, this cuck and his wife's genetic material will be eliminated forever when he gives up his wife to make black babies! 5 stars!

gpetagpetaover 2 years ago

weakest part of the series, all had been done before only the published recording is new, missing the pregnancy promise

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

doesn't matter what the race is, this 'husband' is a closeted beta fag. And she's a fucking idiot to have ever married him in the first place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous