I Told You That I Would Ch. 05

Story Info
End result.
1.3k words
3.25
15.9k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/10/2023
Created 12/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiCassano
DiCassano
23 Followers

The next day Jasmine went to live with Diego temporarily. Temporarily since Diego intends to move with his wife to Don Julio's mansions to start a new family. But it would take months or maybe a few years.

There was a space left to build one last mansion where Don Julio was. He, in his ambition for the future, reserved it for his first grandson or granddaughter to marry.

And Diego at 19 years old was sure that he would win that spot. He dreamed of it. Jasmine's divorce was finalized.

A week later.

The big family "Jofresven" is in Diego's garden. Everyone was shocked by the announcement of the presentation of the new couple. No one made a fuss or complained about the situation, on the contrary there were only congratulations, hugs and even tears of joy. Don Julio makes a toast in honor of all present and announces the future construction of 2 new mansions. The first one was acquired by Veronique (Celine's daughter) everyone present thought that Diego would say, but it was not like that, all the attention was taken by Veronique who confirmed that she would soon marry André. The head of the table followed with her words and confirmed that the second mansion would take 2 years and 6 months, but that it would be worth every damn second because the whole family, well... a lot of the family will be together. LONG LIVE THE FAMILY

Diego began to participate in the board of the National Society as an investor and was later appointed coordinator of livestock exports. Where he gained prominence due to his strong character and also the desire to learn. He held another party for the townspeople who work in the national society to introduce themselves. He made sure that everyone knew that Jasmine was his girlfriend and that Omar, the role model, had been tricked and defeated by the strong, handsome, muscular and rich young man.

Jasmine switched jobs and returned to her duties despite the fact that her huge divorce settlement provided them with enough resources to live the good life. She no longer worked in Omar's office, which was the commercial office, now she was performing her duties in the reefer office, seeing that the reefer containers meet the parameters for export.

Jasmine never thought that she would feel uncomfortable in her workplace, she always had several friends, but with the Jofresven family she felt protected and not caring about anything. The point is that several of her friends have moved away from her, some of her call her a whore, an interested bitch, among other ugly things. They called her a whore for leaving her husband and fucking a man 14 years younger. Those women used to be her friends, now they act so cruel and let's just say the old gossips from the business office haven't been very nice to her lately. Of the 5 friends, only 1 (named Caroline) agreed with Jasmine's decision.

Talking with Caroline they came to the conclusion

Jasmine: You know what? They are jealous! They just hate when they see us go by; me with my cute and very beautiful figure; Diego with his arms wrapped around me. I'm so happy that I decided to run away with him. That ex-husband of mine with the limping dick could never fuck me like Diego does. Now, I get fucked every day by a hot young stud who gives me everything I want, everything I deserve! He takes care of my every need, and I'm so happy that I gave in and finally belonged to him! A big, strong and intelligent man like him giving me all his attention makes a sexy woman like me want to be with him at all times

Living together Jasmine and Diego fucked like rabbits several times a day, before and after work. In every room of the house and in the garden, many opportunities to fuck mercilessly and tirelessly. Diego kept pushing Jasmine's limits while she filmed many of those copulations.

One day Diego came home from work and found Jasmine alone in the bedroom. He got up and walked towards her with a smile on her face. He pulled her into her arms and began to ravish her mouth. Her breathing deepened, trying to pull me closer to her. She was soon pressing hard against her hot, mature body and whispered in his ear, "Oh, I love you so much Diego."

Diego was so hungry for her.

He was smiling when he started to unbutton her blouse and her bra was off in seconds. Jasmine gasped as he was dazzling her full breasts with his hands and her lips. She was molding his aching body to hers with a demanding lover's touch. She pressed harder into his controlling hands and his nipples were pointy and hard with the desire for the touch. When her mouth closed on a brown tip, Jasmine threw her head back and groaned. She switched sides, giving her body all the attention she needed and wanted.

Then the sight of Jasmine's pussy grabbing onto her cock drove Diego crazy. Without warning, Diego started pumping, pushing faster and faster. Jasmine did the same, moaning loudly in response.

With each thrust, Jasmine moaned louder than the last. It was a sharp noise that sent chills through Diego. The sounds that came from her lips were like music to his ears. Diego was addicted and he couldn't get enough of her. He pumped harder and faster. Each thrust pushed into the tight heat of her walls. He thrust hard, slamming into her pussy as she moaned louder. Diego gripped her tighter, pressing deeper.

Jasmine yelled, "Oh my God...Oh my God...oh my God..." Her eyes squeezed shut as Diego continued to ram into her.

She moaned as her hips arched, begging for more. Her orgasm was building as her walls closed tight around her penis. Her hips continued to push into him as Diego pounded against her, her penis pushing into her cervix as she let out a loud moan. Jasmine nearly came, unable to resist any longer.

"Oh my God!" Jasmine screamed, as Diego let out a high-pitched growl and shot his load into her hot pussy.

Jasmine screamed louder as Diego spilled his seed inside her. She cried out, clutching at the couch as she climaxed.

She fell back against the sofa as Diego collapsed gently on top of her, her forehead resting against the upper part of her back, nestled in her hair. Diego took a deep, shaky breath. Slowly pulling out of her as he crawled off her back as the two of them slid down the back of the sofa, onto the floor. Jasmine quickly turned around and snuggled up to him. They stood there in ecstasy for a few moments. Diego approached and kissed Jasmine.

As soon as Diego's lips touched Jasmine's lips, she responded enthusiastically as she opened her mouth. Diego's tongue entered her, playing with hers. Their tongues tangled as they hungrily kissed.

6 months later

Jasmine sat on the sofa reading a book. Her belly enlarged at this point. She felt kicks and smiled. Diego was able to get her pregnant.

Hear the front door open and close. She knew HE was back home now. The man she loves now more than anything.

The father of her twins growing inside her womb.

"I'm back," she heard her say.

"Welcome home honey," she said warmly, "I just felt the babies kick."

She places Diego's hand on her stomach. "You can feel it too," she said smiling at him, "dad."

Omar witnessed the birth of Jasmine and Diego's two children with complete shame and humiliation, especially in the small town hospital where everyone knew what had happened.

This situation continued for 2 more years, when Diego gave Jasmine a wonderful daughter named Suimey with another on the way. Diego took Jasmine with him and they left town, arriving at Don Julio's set of family mansions, leaving Omar a destroyed and banished man.

DiCassano
DiCassano
23 Followers