I Told You That I Would Ch. 04

Story Info
Betrayal.
2.2k words
3.4
10.8k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/10/2023
Created 12/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiCassano
DiCassano
24 Followers

Omar is having a coffee to concentrate, he can't adjust to the night shift and he struggles not to fall asleep at the computer keyboard, he struggles with his deep thoughts. He wants to give up everything. He wants to take revenge on everyone. Just when the phone rings, he is Don Julio.

The call lasted more than an hour where they talked about work and most importantly, family.

Omar vented, he commented that he wanted to return to his father's mansions with Jasmine, he was not comfortable with the place now. Don Julio, I told him to calm down, everything in due time would be better for him to finally tell him with good words that there was no place to go. Omar screamed LIKE THERE IS NO PLACE, PLEASE GOD.

Omar blamed him for having banished him from the city. Don Julio was radical in his responses.

-- You did not fulfill the family tradition of joining the armed forces of our country. You did not fulfill the family tradition of having only one marriage, do you remember Eva? You introduced her at 19, got married, and at 8 left you for a police officer. You took advantage of Jasmine's innocence to win her over and I made the exception that you introduce her to her family, because that is totally forbidden, but in all families you have to have filial piety and I did. I want you to know that despite everything I can say, I am proud of how you have run the business, really, very proud, the numbers are good, the future looks excellent, we continue to launder money and that is what always matters. I hope when you take over as President you don't blow it. Go home son, don't come back to work at night, put someone in the position. He puts a heavy hand.

The call ends and Omar proceeds to go home quickly. It's 5am.

Meanwhile at home.

After a long session of sex and conversation clarifying issues, as a new couple Jasmine and Diego were as if they were newlyweds and couldn't keep their hands off each other. He pushes her away as they kiss again. His cock sliding between her thighs.

"Oh, Diego," he moaned, "we mustn't start over. You have to go, he'll be back any minute."

Jasmine touches her hand.

"Diego, you're a great guy to me, I know you'll be a wonderful boyfriend," Jasmine said, "since we started this. I've had fun with you."

"Because I-" she looks away briefly, "love you. You did more for me than my own pathetic husband. You...complete me."

She sighs as her hands entwine. She smiles before looking away.

"But I need to end things with him," she said quietly, "if I want to continue this relationship we have."

"After that, I want you to come live with me, I have big plans for us my love. I'll be sure to make the announcement to the family during the next annual dinner." Diego said

Diego hugs Jasmine tightly. She really wanted to keep fucking and be with him every moment. Diego's semen stained her panties and also dripped from inside her. She was happy.

Jasmine gets out of bed. Wrapping a sheet around her body. She sighs and opens the door. Diego lay naked on the bed. His foot cock fully erect and covered in his juices. Wearing a cocky smile as he lay there.

"Well, this is awkward," Diego said.

"Certainly," Jasmine said folding her arms over her chest.

Here it comes, Jasmine thought, the question why is he here? "Question".

"What's going on Jasmine," Omar said, "why is she in our room?"

"Because I'm with him, he's my new boyfriend," she stated, "so get over it."

"What do you mean get over it?" Omar said annoyed.

"She means," Diego said, getting up, "that she has someone who fucks her better."

He walks over to Jasmine and rests his head on her shoulder. Jasmine turns her head and kisses Diego in front of Omar.

"What happens to be me," Diego said afterwards.

Omar stood there stupefied. His brain processed what was happening in front of him.

"So, to put it in simple terms for you," Jasmine said, "now I'm with Diego and I don't need you."

Jasmine drops the sheet that covers her. She turning her back naked. Diego gives Omar a mischievous smile, while his hands grab his behind.

"Get your hands off her," Omar yelled, "she's my wife, damn it!"

He charges into the room. Diego smiles as he steps out of the way, just as Omar tries to grab him. He then places Jasmine on the bed and turns his attention to Omar.

"Once I'm done with you," Diego said, smiling, "I'm going to make you watch while we fuck."

"I won't let you," said Omar.

-----

With a mean look on his face, Diego knew this was his chance to destroy his uncle.

Moving closer to him and looking directly into his eyes, Diego was at least 3 inches taller than Omar and more muscular.

"Every woman needs a real man and your wife is no different"

He looked at the arrogant young man, but suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his shoulder as Diego grabbed his hand and twisted it.

Omar screamed in shock and pain as his niece effortlessly knocked him to the ground.

Flexing his big arms in readiness, Diego approached his uncle who was lying on the ground in front of his wife.

Grabbing him by the shirt, the strong stallion lifted him up and delivered several blows to his stomach. Omar was a strong man and no one in town has ever confronted him.

It was the second time he had been beaten in his life and the humiliating thing is that the man who beat him was sixteen years younger than him and was fucking his wife.

Omar felt the air being knocked out of his lungs by the blows to his stomach. Before he could recover, Diego raised his big meaty hand and slapped him with all his might on the left cheek.

Omar felt dizzy and heard a ringing in his ears from the powerful blow. He was like a child beaten by a man. He did not expect the young man to be so strong. Omar falls to the ground screaming, putting his hand to his flushed face and trying to catch his breath.

"I'm fucking your wife, yes. And I've been fucking her for the last few weeks, you dirty old man. Look at you. You're so disgusting and weak. Of course, a stronger man will come and take your wife away from you. And I'll I warned you. That's because you're not a man."

Flexing his biceps and showing off his bushy, hairy armpits, Diego said, "Look at what a real man looks like. I could probably squeeze your dirty head with my big biceps and I'd split it open for you."

Omar was a proud man and even though he was being defeated, he would not give up easily, especially seeing his wife speechless from him and silently watching the beating the stronger man was giving him.

Getting up and running towards the young man, Omar was enraged. He wanted to kill the son of a bitch who humiliated him. Screaming in anger, he threw a punch at Diego's face, cutting his lip.

"That's a big mistake, you old man. You'll pay dearly for it."

Raising his hand, Diego slapped his uncle as hard as he could on one cheek and then the other, sending him to the ground and screaming in pain. Omar felt tears of pain in his eyes. He tried to hold back tears, but the final slap to his eyes and nose blinded him and he left the red five-finger mark all over his face.

-----

In the end, Omar was no match for Diego.

"Pathetic", he said laughing at Omar

"Now is the time to make you watch," said Diego smiling.

He goes back to bed as Jasmine remounts him. Her ass in front of Omar on the ground as she slides down his shaft. Watching his lips part slightly from the circumference of him. Then she gets to the base of him. Her cheeks cupping her balls as she sat there. Leaning down to kiss him briefly.

She then she began to ride it. Her ass pounding against her thighs. The bed constantly creaked under them. Both moaning in unison. In no time they changed positions. She now lay on her back while Diego was between her legs. Thrusting inside her as he watched Omar. Smiling sheepishly at him before both he and Jasmine climaxed together.

He then gets off her and gets up off of her. Standing in front of Omar. Diego's cock a few inches from her face. He looks over at Jasmine, who was in a post-orgasmic glow. Panting on her back as she looked up at him. A mischievous smile on her face as well.

"Now come out and don't bother us again" Diego said. She immediately lifts Omar by the neck and pushes him towards the door. Closing it behind him before returning to Jasmine. They both smile at each other as Omar knocks on the door. Ignoring him as they started fucking again.

After an hour Diego and Jasmine put poor bloody and unconscious Omar to bed.

Omar snoring. It's time to reclaim what belongs to him, Diego thinks. It's the perfect time to fuck his new girlfriend.

She moans when Diego enters her. Her thrusts push her against the wall repeatedly. She gasps as she looks at Omar.

Her movements become faster and more constant as time goes by. She stops looking at Omar and focuses on Diego. Her eyes found each other's as her onslaught continued.

Behind them, Omar woke to his gasping breath. Watching Diego's bare firm young ass thrust into Jasmine, whose legs are wrapped tightly around him. Her arms clung to the young boyfriend's back as her hands held onto her shoulders.

Omar watched as Jasmine and Diego growled together. His moans now would have woken him to begin with. Diego slammed into her now, growling as he probably filled her unprotected married pussy with her fertile seed. At least Omar hoped he wouldn't.

Jasmine rests her head on Diego's shoulder. She finally fixed her eyes on Omar and made a devilish smile. She knew that he knew now.

Omar turns over and pretends to go to sleep. He then he felt the bed press down as he knew Jasmine was there. Feeling her naked, sweaty body press against her back. Her breasts pressing against her shoulder blades. Her warm breath against her ear.

"I know you saw it," he whispered softly in her ear, "I didn't want you to know."

Omar said nothing. He did not want to.

"I'm sorry about this," he continued, "I know I'm a bad wife. But he...".

He grabs Omar's dick and plays with it. Feeling her harden at her touch.

"Diego has been a better lover to me today," she continued, kissing his ear, "than you ever have been since you became less of a man."

"So this?" She said, "It's what I can give you and do for you."

She stops masturbating him and leans over him. Her eyes darted into the darkness.

"You can see what a good man does to a woman," she finished, "and jerk off that skinny dick of yours. While Diego uses SU to fuck and use me."

This was the real side of her. The side she kept hidden from him. The side that Diego brings out every time. The one who is upset and sexually frustrated with Omar.

She then softens her gaze and finishes masturbating Omar. Her eyes locked on hers as he shot two thin strings down her hand.

"I'm not going to stop this now, I'm going to commit to him," she said after kissing a humiliated Omar, "in fact, this became more interesting for me. Diego is my new boyfriend. I'm divorcing you. He wanted us to meet catch and see what a man he is".

She then mounted her face.

"If you don't want me to get pregnant," she said, "clean Diego's semen with your tongue."

She sighed as Omar began to lick her.

Omar's tongue began to lick her pussy. Mild nausea when Diego's semen comes out of her. She had her eyes closed. Trying to fight the urge to throw up as she swallows it. Above him, she heard her moan.

She opens her eyes and saw her mouth moving along Diego's rather long and thick 9 inch cock. She slowly sucking on it as the saliva falls on her face. She adores him as her hands cup and squeeze the balls as she dangles one foot above Omar's face.

Omar's eyes filled with tears as he continued to lick the inside of her pussy. After what seemed like hours, she hears Diego growl and Jasmine swallow hard.

She gets out of his face and kisses him. Diego's semen knowingly on her lips. She then snuggles up to Diego, who is already cringing, as they sleep. Omar too humiliated and in pain

DiCassano
DiCassano
24 Followers