I Touch My Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you're here because you think I told Santa that I wanted laid for Christmas."

"There's no 'think' about it. You wrote it down in a letter to Santa, and Santa gets every letter that's addressed to him," Holly said earnestly.

Eve steepled her fingers over her mouth and nose. "You know Santa doesn't exist, right? My Mom and Dad broke the news to me when I was seven years old. They brought me my presents, not Santa."

"Your Mom brought you practical presents like clothing and school supplies for Christmas every year. But remember when you were eleven years old and you REALLY wanted a Jet Ski Barbie? Your Mom told you not to be foolish, especially after you had written Santa for one." Eve slowly nodded before Holly continued. "Come Christmas morning, wasn't there a Jet Ski Barbie waiting for you?"

"Yeah...but...I figured Mom caved and bought it to shut me up."

"Then you don't remember your Mom shooting a glare at your Dad, who swore up and down he hadn't bought it for you? Santa got your letter, and since you had been a good girl that year, you got what you asked for." Holly offered Eve a sly grin. "And that's just one example of all the times Santa's slipped a present or two under the tree for you."

A distant memory of her Mom giving her Dad a stern talking to brushed at the edges of Eve's consciousness for a moment, before she shook her head. "Lucky guess," she proclaimed. "Besides, if, and I can't believe I'm saying this, you ARE a present from Santa, why did he send a girl elf?"

"Like I said, you were the final letter we received for the year and all the other elves had been assigned! I was supposed to be on my way to Nevis right now for a well-earned vacation when your letter came in. And when duty calls, an elf always answers. If your letter had arrived ten seconds later, you would have had to wait until NEXT Christmas to get what you asked for! Well, maybe I could have shown up during Orthodox Christmas, but then I'd be treading on top of tricky theological territory..."

"Look." Eve clutched her hands into fists and made a definitive gesture with them. "Whether or not you're actually from Santa, I'm into guys. I'm not a lesbian..."

"Amy Wickerman, Collette Hansen, Sierra del Sol."

Eve fell quiet. Her jaw slowly dropped open as Holly gave her yet another bright, friendly smile. "You don't want your Mom to somehow find out. You're afraid she'd throw a fit, and you're right. Guys are your preference, but like a piece of spaghetti you're straight until you get wet."

"...how do you know that? I never told anyone, not even my fiance."

"Santa sees you when you're sleeping," Holly said matter-of-factly. "Besides, all elves go every which way including loose. Oh, AND I managed to raid Santa's toy box before I got here." She pointed towards the kitchen table. Eve turned to see a large red canvas sack with white trim resting amidst the place settings. "If you want to be happy in a million ways," the elf proclaimed, "I have you covered."

As Eve stammered, trying to form words, Holly moved closer. Eve took an involuntary step back. Just one, however, as Holly came right up to her. The faint smell of gingerbread filled the air as Holly sized her up. "OK. I admit that this is weird. I'm not exactly the kind of Christmas present someone finds under their tree. But I am telling you the absolute truth. I'm a gift from Santa. You ended up on the 'nice' list this year. Admittedly, it was by a technicality. You were actively nice to people for the majority of the year, but then you were...passively nice because you didn't do anything to offend or hurt anyone, and that's because you didn't do anything at all."

Holly reached out and placed her hand on Eve's hip, just above the waistband of her panties. Her hand was warm, almost soothing, like the heat from a cozy fire. "Still, you were a good girl this year," Holly said. The bright, overbearing cheerfulness in the elf's tone had been replaced by a quiet sultriness that reflected in both Holly's voice and in her eyes, which Eve noticed were sapphire blue. "You deserve this. Either I'm a dream, and you can just sit back and enjoy yourself, or I'm truly a present from Santa Claus who's ready and willing to jingle your bells."

Eve stood frozen as Holly put a hand on her other hip. The elf leaned forward. Her breasts pressed against Eve, who trembled as she felt another body for the first time in months. "So Eve," Holly whispered, her breath a warm breeze against Eve's ear and neck, "are you going to accept your Christmas present or not?"

After a moment's deliberation, Eve's answer came by way of her arms wrapping around Holly's neck. The elf murmured happily as Eve cautiously embraced her. "I've...never been with an elf before," she laughed quietly.

"Don't worry. You'll be gentle." With that, Holly pressed her full, beautiful lips against Eve's.

The elf tasted of cinnamon and spice. What began as a hesitant kiss on Eve's part quickly turned hungry as four months of pent-up frustration bubbled over. Eve pulled Holly into a tight embrace. Holly immediately responded. One hand slipped to the small of Eve's back, just above the waistband of her pink panties, while the other found itself tangled in Eve's blonde curls. Holly's lips were hot against Eve' and her tongue was sweet as it slipped inside Eve's mouth. Their tongues dueled one another in an intricate dance that ended only when Eve pushed her entire body forward, bearing down on the shorter Holly and all but shoving her tongue down the elf's throat. Eve's bold actions drew a joyful giggle from Holly as she tried to reciprocate.

At no point did Eve try to come to terms with the fact that she was apparently snogging a mythical creature in the middle of her kitchen while snow fell outside the window. She was hopelessly adrift in the kiss. A familiar pressure gripped Eve's lower body as she made out with Holly, a pressure she never realized she missed and now desperately craved. Her kiss turned from hungry to passionate. She turned Holly, pinning the elf against the kitchen island. "That's it," Holly squealed happily, "that's the concupiscence I was hoping for!"

Eve had no clue what 'concupiscence' meant. Instead of asking she resumed kissing Holly. Trapped between Eve and the kitchen island, Holly returned the curly-haired blonde's kiss with an ardor that almost overwhelmed her. It forced Eve to redouble her efforts, which in turn made Holly turn the intensity up a notch. Eve quickly found herself short of breath, but instead of pulling away, she kept kissing Holly and kissing her hard.

One hand found its way to Holly's breast. Eve palmed the firm mound, which barely gave way to the passionate squeeze. "Oh wow," the elf cried, "that feels amazing! Do that again!" Her cheerful request seemed out of place in the hot and heavy makeout session, but Eve did as asked. Her fingers slid across and around the swell, drawing a sigh of elation from Holly. "Ooooooooooooh, harder please," she groaned when Eve pinched her nipple. It stiffened between Eve's fingers as she trapped the nubbin between her fingers, adding a slight twist that made the elf jump. "That hurt," Holly admitted, "in a good way!"

As Holly resumed kissing Eve she pushed against the taller woman, trying to free herself from being pinned against the kitchen island. Eve refused to budge. She held her ground, which only made Holly try harder. The elf's hands went to Eve's breasts. Holly's fingers pressed and danced against her chest, causing the pressure between Eve's legs to build as if someone had just added high octane fuel to her raging libido.

Eve allowed her passion to build and build, savoring the flames and embracing them like a long lost lover. Eventually, much to her delight, it became too much for her to take. Her hands began clutching at the hem of Holly's dress, seeking the bare skin underneath. When her fingers brushed against Holly's bare thigh, the mere thought of what lay nearby caused Eve to shiver with desire.

Before she could move her hand closer, however, Holly broke their kiss. "Wait wait wait," she said, waving her hands in an attempt to call Eve off. Caught off-guard, Eve backed off just enough for Holly to squeeze free from her confinement. The elf ran her hands along her face as she proclaimed, "whoo hoo. I forgot how intense being with a woman can be. Golly, you're a spirit."

Taking advantage of the pause to catch her breath, Eve used a nearby dishtowel, fresh from the dryer that afternoon, to wipe the thin layer of sweat from her face. "Is something wrong," she asked, panting. "Things were pretty...fierce back there."

"Oh no!" The red tip of Holly's cap bounced about as she shook her head. "No no no no no no no. You're fine." Holly reached up and booped the tip of Eve's nose, even making the accompanying sound effect. "You're great! I'm great! This is great! I'm just...I almost made a mistake. You were trying to take my dress off, right?"

"That was my immediate goal."

"Good thing I caught myself in time then." With that, Holly lifted her hand and snapped her fingers. In an instant, Holly's clothes were gone. In their place was now a two-piece bikini made of wrapping paper. Eve blinked as Holly looked nodded with approval at her near-naked body. "There we go," she exclaimed proudly. "NOW I look like your Christmas present." Holly's breasts were hidden behind green-and-stripped foil wrapping paper wrapped tightly around her chest, with just enough exposed skin to make Eve's mouth water. Her lower body was also covered, from her waist down between her legs. A few stray strands of brown hair poked out from the edges of the foil. "Sorry about that," Holly offered, chagrined, "but who waxes in winter?"

"...how did you do that?"

"What, change clothes? Magic, silly!"

"Yeah, silly me." Disbelief was beginning to creep into the fringes of Eve's mind, but she did her best to shove it back into the mental ether. She could feel herself getting wet at the sight of the short and stacked Holly clad only in wrapping paper that begged to be ripped and torn away to reveal the soft-yet-firm flesh underneath. "Um, you know," Eve said as she eyed Holly longingly, "for a Christmas present, you're missing something pretty important."

A frown crossed Holly's face. "I am?"

"Every present needs a bow, right?"

The frown quickly turned into a smile that gleamed in the soft light coming from above the kitchen sink. "Of course! What kind of Christmas elf would I be if I had overlooked the bow? I would have been the laughing stock of the North Pole! Good catch!" She gazed down at her body, studying her makeshift bikini with intense scrutiny. "What color ribbon should I...oh, DUH. I am completely distracted by the sexy tonight!" With another snap of her fingers, Holly was immediately tied up with a silver bow. The ribbon crossed her body in an 'X' pattern, falling across her shoulders and around her waist. The bow itself rested against her impressively flat stomach. "There we go! How do I look?"

"Amazing," Eve said, licking her lips.

"Great! Then get over here and unwrap your present!"

Eve promptly responded. She crossed the short distance between her and Holly and laid a firm kiss on her lover. The elf's hands pressed against the side of Eve's face with the warmth of a freshly poured cup of cocoa. "Careful," she warned teasingly at one point, "you don't want to crush the bow!"

Eve took hold of one end of the silver ribbon. It took only a single tug for the bow to come undone. The ribbon flowed over Holly's shoulders and waist like mercury, drifting to the floor like a leaf caught on a gentle winter breeze.

The heat inside of Eve quickly reached the point it had before Holly's clothing change. Her fingers roamed her lover's body. Holly's smooth skin was free of blemishes, bumps, scars, or beauty marks. The wrapping paper crinkled noisily as Eve blatantly groped her like a curious teenager, causing the elf to coo merrily.

Eve's longing soon overcame her patience. She grabbed the foil paper top in both hands and eagerly ripped at it. To both her frustration and her delight, there was another layer of wrapping underneath. Peeling away the second layer only revealed a third. As handfuls of ruined paper began flying through the air, Holly beamed like a gift-giver watching someone opening their present.

Eventually, Eve pulled away the final layer, revealing a pair of breasts that filled her with envy. Holly's round, firm tits were practically perfect, with dark brown areolas topped with hard nipples the size of gumdrops. "Oh my God," she breathed as she laid eyes on them. "Those are amazing."

"Aren't they?" Holly cupped them with both hands to give them a little jiggle. "My friend Pepper thinks hers are better, but all they've got going for them is perkiness." The elf's eyes closed as she gave them a firm squeeze, a little sigh escaping from her as well. "As far as I'm concerned, my plum puddings bring all the boys to the yard."

"The girls too."

Holly opened her eyes. A sly smile crossed the elf's face before she grabbed Eve by the back of her head and unashamedly shoved her face first between her boobs, doing so while shaking her body.

Eve's mouth immediately found one of Holly's breasts. She licked and sucked the firm skin while letting her fingers glide over the other mound. Running her tongue along the underswell drew a gleeful reaction from Holly, whose fingers gently wove themselves among Eve's curly blonde hair. It had been several years since Eve had been with a woman but the feeling of Holly's boobs and the promise of what lay underneath the bottom half of her festive bikini combined to push Eve's arousal to heights she hadn't experienced in months. If she had been alone Eve would have torn off her panties and shoved her fingers wantonly between her legs. Instead, the wetness between her legs began to soak into her underwear as she enjoyed Holly's bounty.

To Eve's surprise, Holly's stiff gumdrop-shaped nubs tasted faintly of actual gumdrops; cherry, to be exact. She wrapped her lips around a nipple and gently pulled it into her mouth, running her tongue along the top and areola. "Jiminy Christmas," she heard Holly gasp, "you don't miss a lick!" The elf's hand came up to Eve' against her other breast. Holly squeezed tightly, a signal Eve picked up on. She rolled and pinched one nipple while dragging her tongue across the other one. Holly's breath quickened. The grip of her fingers in Eve's hair only served to encourage her.

By the time Eve took Holly by her hips, the elf was panting slightly. With a yelp of surprise, Holly found herself lifted into the air, spun around, and set on the edge of the kitchen island. The elf quickly pulled Eve close to lay a sizzling kiss on the blonde. Holly's deft fingers clutched the front of Eve's t-shirt as they made out. "Hey, this is his t-shirt, right?"

"Yeah," Eve admitted. "I never got around to throwing it out."

The rapid tearing of fabric filled the kitchen as Holly proceeded to tear the garment in half with one firm tug. The urgency that had fueled Eve's passion morphed into regret as Holly forced the ruined shirt down Eve's arms, revealing her neglected body. The extra inches around her waistline and the surplus pounds she had packed on since August cried out for attention. Once again, Eve began to have doubts about what was unfolding...

"WOW!"

The tattered t-shirt fell to the floor as Holly bounced on the counter, clapping her hands together with vivacity. "Fa la la la la, you look GREAT almost naked! I mean, that is just..." The elf leaned to one side, whistling gaily as she did so. "Oh golly, your butt looks fantastic too! Slice up the fruitcake, it's time we hung some tinsel on that evergreen bough!"

"You're just saying that," Eve offered weakly.

"Hey," Holly squeaked, looking hurt. She jerked a thumb towards herself. "Santa's elves don't tell lies! Just because you let yourself go a tad when your fiance left doesn't mean you still aren't to be admired!"

"I can't..."

"Ain't no can't, 'cause you're everything that's possible." With that, the elf leaned back on the counter, holding herself up with her arms. A saucy smirk spread over Holly's face as she teasingly spread her legs to reveal the gift-wrapping between her legs. "Now, set the self-doubt off to the side. You've got a present to finish opening."

Eve stepped hesitantly between Holly's knees. Reaching out, she pulled the wrapping-paper bikini bottom away to reveal a fresh set underneath. Her self-confidence began returning in rolling waves with each layer she tore from the elf's body. The red-and-green foil filled the air like snowflakes in a howling storm. By the time she wrested the final pieces of paper away, Eve brimmed with the eagerness that could only be found on Christmas morning.

The wrapping paper cluttered the ground at Eve's feet as Holly's womanhood...elfhood? No, womanhood...was revealed to Eve in all its glory, crowned by a thick patch of brown hair a little overgrown and slightly wild. Her full, plump lips pressed together tightly, hiding the secret flesh underneath. Eve found herself taking a step back. Her eyes roamed the elf's body, from the bright, merry smile on her face down to her exquisite rack, along her flat stomach and coming to rest between her legs. The blonde trembled from the thrill she was feeling at that particular moment. When Holly teasingly reached down her body and carefully pulled her lips apart to allow a glimpse of the warm, soft pink flesh beyond, Eve's wet tunnel began yearning desperately for something, or someone, to clench and grip against. She eagerly licked her lips as Holly lewdly splayed herself open for her.

"Well," Holly teased with a racy tone, "aren't you going to play with your present?"

"I'm...taking a minute to admire it," Eve answered. "You must be the hottest elf at the North Pole."

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! You know how to make an elf feel special! Between you and me though, Mrs. Claus is one hot-out-the-oven piece of Christmas cake, if you know what I mean." Holly offered Eve a brazen look before glancing down her body. Eve watched as Holly effortlessly dipped her finger inside of her pussy. A resonating sigh escaped from the elf. Her head fell backward as she slid her finger in and out of her body in a lewdly exaggerated manner. Her other hand went to her breast. Holly moaned as she pinched the gumdrop nipple between two fingers, giving it a slight twist that served to turn the moan into a high-pitched gasp of joy.

Holly had begun to squirm on the countertop when Eve stepped forward. She gently took hold of Holly's wrist. Caught in the light from the snowstorm shining through the window, the elf's fingers gleamed with her wetness. Eve's eyes smoldered with lust as she brought Holly's hands to her mouth and licked her fingers like a candy cane.

Eve looked directly at Holly as her tongue pulled every last drop of wetness from her fingers. Holly's essence held a subdued hint of mulled apple cider. As opposed to the craving in Eve's eyes, Holly appeared jovial and carefree. It was as if the only thing she cared about was making sure Eve enjoyed herself.

After positioning herself between Holly's legs Eve leaned in to kiss her. The cinnamon and spice of Holly's lips mixed with the lingering taste of cider to fill Eve with a flaring warmth. She began kissing her way along Holly's neck, drawing a merry murmur of approval from her lover. "I have a question," she whispered. "Would you get in trouble if I left any hickeys or marks on you?"

"Of course not," Holly giggled. "I'm YOUR present. You can do whatever you want to me."

"Anything?"

"Anything, silly! I got a look at your file on the trip down from the North Pole and there's nothing you're normally into that would make me uncomfortable. I'll tell you what. If you start doing something that makes me feel icky, I'll tell you. Does that make you feel better?" Eve nodded before resuming laying her lips against Holly's throat. "Mmm," the elf said, resting one hand lightly against Eve's shoulder, "you're a great kisser Eve. Has anyone ever WOWIE WOWIE WOW!"