I Touch My Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...no. Forget him. Why he left didn't matter anymore. This was simply an opportunity for Eve to experience sex from the other side. No way was she able to pass it up.

She got back onto her knees. The toy was warm and once again hard as a candy cane. "So how does this work," she asked.

"You just press it between your legs and it'll...pop on automatically. Eve," Holly said worriedly, "are you sure about this?"

"...yeah." She nodded confidently. "I've never used a strap-on before. Tonight's been all about firsts, so what's one more?" With a deep breath, Eve held the toy in both hands and pushed the black stopper against her thin layer of blonde pubic hair. When nothing happened, Eve tightened her grip and pushed harder, her forearms tensing...

There was a quiet pop. And then Eve felt the toy stiffening.

The sensation was overwhelming. "Oh my," she breathed. It felt like blood was pumping into the throbbing toy. She took her hands away. The toy slowly rose, eventually pointing almost straight out from her crotch. The feeling of hardness was nothing that Eve had ever felt before. Not only could she feel it in the toy that was temporarily a part of her, but a dull, pulsing, needy ache was making itself known on her clit. Her fingers were spread wide, unable to close due to the unfamiliar sensation making its way throughout Eve's body. The yearning was once again present, but this time Eve didn't want to be filled. She wanted to fill something.

"How does it feel?"

"...it kind of hurts. But in a good way," Eve clarified. All the arousal she normally felt inside of her was outside of her, save for the deepening pressure on her clit. She carefully wrapped one hand around the pop-in and ran it along its length. "Oh my God," she whispered at the long, lingering sensation. "This feels...so different, but so amazing."

"You know, it could feel better." A mischievous smile touched Holly's lips. "It probably needs a bit of calibrating." With that, Holly slid forward on the bed. Before Eve could say a word, either in support or protest, the elf wrapped her lips around the tip of the pop-on.

A wave of pleasure rolled down the shaft of the toy. It bloomed between Eve's legs, becoming unbearable for a moment before Holly pulled away, only to flare up again as Holly began exploring more and more of the pop-on with her lips and tongue. Eve groaned with ecstasy. The bliss resonated not just along the toy, but also in her clit, as if Holly was somehow blowing her and licking her simultaneously.

Holly had been right. It was almost too much for Eve to take. She had to keep a hand on Holly's shoulder for balance. The simple act of Holly stroking the underside of the toy with her fingers caused Eve's entire body to quake. Soon after, however, the intensity began to lessen. Even as the toy hardened between Eve's legs the pleasure began to come in steady waves as opposed to crashing thunderbolts. It was enough to make Eve moan and pant, but not enough to break her. Holly pulled her head back. She ran her tongue along the tip of the toy with an eager smile before once again swallowing Eve.

Eve's other hand played with Holly's hair. When her stray fingers brushed against Holly's ear, the elf made a muted noise of approval before applying constant pressure on the toy with her mouth. She drew her lips up towards the tip, causing Eve's fingers to dig into Holly's shoulder. Holly began alternating between licking and sucking, keeping just enough of a rhythm to lull Eve into a false sense of security before switching techniques. Eve's attempts to play with Holly's ears fell short. Using her hands was the only thing she could do to keep herself upright under holly's oral assault.

Eventually, the pleasure began to once again ramp up. An unbearable pressure built inside of Eve, wrapping itself around the rigid shaft of the toy. "Oh God," Eve exclaimed as the feeling peaked sharply to a point-of-no-return. "Holly," she warned, "I'm going to..."

Eve misjudged the timing of her eruption, and Holly barely had time to firmly wrap her lips around the toy's shaft. It convulsed with a pain of the sweetest silver as Eve exploded in Holly's mouth. Euphoric cries accompanied Eve's orgasm. It felt like her clit was going to burst as pulse after pulse of cum flowed into Holly's mouth. The elf's eyes were closed, holding the toy with one hand as she greedily sucked down every drop that the toy could offer her.

After pulsing one final time, Eve fell back on her knees, pulling the toy free from Holly's lips. She felt incredibly drained. If asked at that moment to describe the difference, Eve would have noted that female orgasms were internal, rolling throughout one's body, while the climax she had just experienced was external, focusing on the pop-on and clit. Her groin was sore, and at the moment she didn't feel like moving.

Holly wiped her lips with the back of her hand. "Wow, that IS sweet. They used a frosting base in there. I'm going to have all kinds of feedback when...when..."

The elf fell quiet. Her head fell to one side. Eve watched as Holly's mouth dropped open. Her tongue ran loosely along the inside of her lips. "Holly," Eve asked worriedly, "are you OK?"

"I...yes and no..." Holly's pupils dilated while she spoke. A thin layer of sweat formed along her hairline. A red flush spread across Holly's chest like spilled wine, and as Eve watched Holly's nipples swelled on her chest, sitting atop her breasts like pebbles. "I just swallowed...all of that aphrodisiac," she told Eve. "It's...wowie...it's POTENT stuff. That's...oh jeez, I really should have read the rest of the manual..."

Despite the concern in Holly's voice, Eve could feel the pop-on beginning to harden. The sight of the elf beginning to fall sway to the toy's essence was turning Eve on. "What...what do you need me to do," she asked, hoping for a specific answer.

Holly was beginning to shiver. She ran a hand through her brown hair, pulling on it as her breath quickened. "I need...I need..." Suddenly Holly thrust her other hand between her legs. She moaned lewdly as she began rubbing herself. "...oh wow, I need...I need you to play with me, Eve! Right now!"

Although she was working from a small set of data, the site of Holly furiously masturbating in front of her made Eve harder than she had been all night. "Are you sure," she teased, resisting the urge to hurl Holly to the mattress then and there.

"Oh my stars, YES!"

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm...nah," Eve said, shaking her head.

Holly whined in frustration. "Why not?"

"You said the same thing to me earlier. Fair's fair. Unless..."

"Unless what," Holly pleaded desperately.

"...you ask me nicely."

Holly's eyes told the entire story of her arousal. "Play with me," she asked, her voice inadvertently taking on a husky tone. "Please, Eve. I want you to play with me."

"Then turn around and get on your hands and knees."

Holly immediately followed Eve's orders. She faced the headboard and planted herself on all fours. Her ample butt cheeks framed her quivering silt. Eve ran her hand along Holly's flank, causing the elf to sigh in anticipation. Any urge to tease or engage in any sort of foreplay was far from Eve's mind. She settled onto her knees behind Holly and took the rigid pop-on in her hand. She placed the tip against the entrance to the elf's pussy. The simple touch sent a wicked charge through Eve. Without preamble, she shoved her hips forward.

Holly moaned like an animal in heat as Eve plunged into her depths. The hot, tight, wet tunnel caused Eve to moan as well. She had to pause as the new sensation threatened to send her hurtling towards the same point-of-no-return she had felt during Holly's blowjob. She began moving with slow, careful thrusts. Holly voiced her approval and began pushing her hips back, trying to encourage Eve to go faster. The blonde took her time, however. She had only been inside of Holly for less than half-a-minute and the urge to simply go buck wild and cum as quickly as possible was threatening to consume her.

With each thrust, Eve could once again feel the pop-on changing. The sensitivity was toned down while at the time the toy grew longer and thicker, causing an unexpected sense of pride to fill Eve. She quickly found a steady rhythm. Her hips smacked against Holly's butt, causing the cheeks to ripple, as she pushed herself hard and deep inside of her lover, burying as much of the pop-on as possible as often as she could inside of Holly's silky smoothness. The warmth coating the toy felt amazing. Holly's essence dripped from Eve's faux cock each time she pulled out.

It was the friction, felt in her clit thanks to the technological wizardry of the North Pole, that spurred Eve on. Somehow each stroke squeezed Eve's button in a way she had never experienced before and would probably never again. She could feel her lungs working harder and sweat forming on her body. Her fingers dug into Holly's hips. Blissful moans came from both women as the wet sounds of their fucking filled the A-frame.

"Oh wow," Holly began to scream after several minutes. "Oh wow...oh wow...OH WOWWWWWWWW!" Her womanhood pulsed around the pop-on as the rest of her body seized up, lost in the beginnings of a potential orgasm. Eve continued thrusting, not letting up, keeping the same pace. Holly's upper body dropped to the mat, crying out passionately while Eve took her from behind. Eve almost came at the feeling of hot, sticky honey pouring over her pretend cock as Holly's body climbed for its climax.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Holly pushed herself back to all fours. Her back arched as she raised her head to the ceiling. "That's it," she called out as she finally came, "that's it, that's it, OOOOOOOOH YEAH THAT'S IT!" Eve gritted her teeth as Holly's pussy clenched her tightly. She had to force the pop-on deep, rewarding both her and her lover with exquisite bliss.

When Holly finally collapsed onto the bed, spent, Eve stopped, only for the elf to look over her shoulder. "Keep playing with me," she urged. "I want to feel you inside...OH YES, YEAH, PLAY WITH ME, EVE! PLAY WITH YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENT!"

Eve had become a jackhammer behind her. Her body protested - her tired, sore, exhausted body. But the pop-on, the toy...her cock...demanded satisfaction. The scorching friction along her length burned her clit with a white heat. It climbed higher and higher with every single thrust, especially when Holly began screaming in orgasmic delight once again. Eve kept driving in and out of her like a hot running engine, all conscious thought giving way to nothing more than the urge to spill the toy's essence deep inside of Holly.

Holly's moans slowly faded. They became little more than coos and whimpers as her body went limp. Eve barely noticed. She was holding Holly up by the hips, and her arms ached from the effort. Her whole body felt like it was on fire. Her skin burned with an erotic heat, especially where she was driving into Holly's pussy, and a raging inferno was threatening to consume her from the inside.

"Oh God," Eve exclaimed as the two fires began to merge, pushing her towards that unfamiliar but welcome point-of-no-return. Her hips became a blur. At this point Holly nothing more than a warm, tight hole begging to be filled. Holly was helpless, shaking like a ragdoll, as the ecstasy inside of Eve finally boiled over.

There was a brief moment where Eve felt nothing at all. And then the pop-on erupted. Pleasure she had never known before consumed Eve as her orgasm engulfed both her fake penis and her clit. She spasmed wildly each time the pop-on shot its load. Her hips shoved forward of their own accord, burying itself to the hilt deep inside of Holly, as she came and came again.

The outward explosion of bliss combined with the rhapsodic fire burning inside her was finally too much for Eve's body to take. Her head began to swim, and the darkness that had crept around the edges of her vision several times finally enveloped her like a weighted blanket. She fell backward. The pop-on pulled free from Holly's body, its shaft streaked with bright rainbow essence. As Eve collapsed onto the mattress, her final conscious thoughts were of wicked pleasures and the faint scent of gingerbread that filled the air.

X X X X X

The first thing Eve realized was that she was cold.

The second thing Eve realized was that she ached both inside and out.

Opening her eyes, she found herself staring at the wooden beams crossing her A-frame's ceiling. A groan came from her lips as she attempted to sit up, only for her body to utterly and completely ignore her. The simple act of trying to move set off a dull ache that convinced her that the best course of action was to remain where she was.

As she came to her senses, Eve realized that she was lying naked at the foot of her bed. The sheets were a tangled mess. Her hair was twisted in knots. And she was deliciously sore, especially between her legs where her pussy ached like it had been ridden hard and put away wet.

Eventually, Eve managed to get to her feet. Pale light shined through the bedroom window. She stumbled over to the window, her body protesting every step of the way. Outside the window, the evergreens were covered with sparkling snow. Eve could see some of the plows working to clear the mountain roads, while the sidewalks in the center of town had already been shoveled. Light flurries drifted through the sky, the final remnants of the snowstorm looking for their resting place.

As she looked out the window, fragments of the previous night began dancing in her head. "Wow," Eve told herself, "that was one hell of a wet dream." That's what it had to have been, right? One of Santa's elves making love to her? A female elf, no less? With a candy cane dildo? No, it had been nothing more than a dream brought on by months of a repressed sex drive, self-loathing, and a quart of chocolate peanut butter ice cream. An incredibly realistic dream, as told by the pleasant ache throughout her body, but a dream nonetheless.

After watching the snow for a few minutes, Eve turned to clean up and begin her day. As she walked past the mirror on her dresser, however, she caught a flash of color. Her chest was dotted with faint streaks and dull swirls of what looked like dried chalk. She brushed her fingers against her skin. They came away coated with some sort of sticky powder.

One morning routine later, which included a hot shower and clean clothes, Eve held onto the rail while she cautiously made her way down the stairs on rubbery legs. Paramount on her mind at the moment was coffee, followed by a hot breakfast. She walked into the kitchen, one hand on the counter for support while she made her way to the fridge. As she approached the fridge, however, Eve came to a halt. The t-shirt she had worn last night was sitting on the kitchen floor, torn to shreds. And on the kitchen island was a tall glass of milk and a plate with a pair of warm chocolate chip cookies. Tucked underneath the plate was a handwritten note composed of neat, beautiful, old-style calligraphy.

Eve,

Good morning! I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you woke up but I had to be back at the North Pole by sunrise so I could catch my flight to Nevis!

Please enjoy the milk and cookies. I baked a whole batch so you'll have something to take to your sister's for dinner. They're in the fridge. Also, don't forget to drink LOTS of water today! You're gonna want to flush the aphrodisiac from your system as quickly as possible.

I hope you enjoyed your present from Santa! Take care in all you do next year and keep smiling through the days!

Merry Christmas!

Holly

PS - Your ex-fiance couldn't perform last night with his new girlfriend. That one's on me.

Eve read the note several times. Her initial disbelief quickly faded away. Last night hadn't been a dream. One of Santa's elves came down from the North Pole and gave her the fucking of her life. "Wow," Eve murmured. "Talk about cum all ye faithful."

She put the note down and walked across the A-frame to the living room. Sitting down at the writing desk, Eve began writing on a fresh sheet of paper.

Dear Santa,

I know this letter's past the postmark date, but please tell Holly I said 'merci' for the present. And thank you for the present as well. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Eve

She folded the letter, put it in an envelope, and after a moment's thought addressed it "Santa Claus, North Pole." Leaving the envelope on the blotter, Eve got up and was heading back for the kitchen when her ears picked up a soft flutter. Behind her, the envelope had lifted off of the blotter. Eve watched with amazement as the envelope turned end-over-end, soaring across the living room and into the fireplace.

When it collided with the closed chimney flue.

Eve's laugh of disbelief caused her side to develop a stitch. She winced as she walked to the chimney and picked up the envelope, now crumpled and covered with a fine coast of ash on one side. She pushed the flue open and held the envelope underneath the chimney. It took a moment before the envelope rocketed from her hand, shooting up the chimney and into the morning sky.

With a wistful sigh, Eve pulled the flue closed. "Merry Christmas Holly," she smiled quietly.