I Touch My Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's cause it's a pop-on. Watch!" Holly brought the toy down to her groin. Biting her lip in concentration, she carefully pressed it against the patch of brown pubic hair. After holding it in place for a second, there was a loud pop that caused both Eve and Holly to jump. "Ooooooh, that's...different." Holly pulled her hand away. The candy cane hung from her body without any visible means of support. "Wow, check THAT out," she joked. "It's hands-free!" Once again reaching down, Holly ran her fingers along the shaft. The motion caused her entire body to shake with a short, sharp motion. "Oh, wow" she shivered, "it's connected right to my happy button!"

"Your what?"

"My happy button!"

"You mean your clit?"

"Yeah! My happy button!" Holly stroked herself again. "That's the stuff," she groaned.

"What's it feel like," asked Eve, curious.

"It feels good. Fantastic. But...like, a distant good. The pop-on is telling me that it feels good instead of it, you know, feeling good by itself."

"Well, does it have an instruction manual or some kind of guide?"

"Maybe. I wouldn't be surprised if they forgot to include it though." Holly began rummaging through the sack once again. She squealed slightly as Eve gently brushed the candy cane with her toe. "Hey, no distractions! It's a mess in here. Oh, wow, that's where that Beyblade went. That was a hectic year...wait, wait, I think...hey, they remembered them!" The elf triumphantly pulled a small sheaf of paper from the bag. She squinted while beginning to read the instructions. "Merci d'avoir acheté le Joyeux Joyeux Noël jouet conjugal. Cet appareil doit être étalonné avant utilisation. Oh, duh, it needs to be calibrated first!"

"How do you calibrate it?"

"Oralement. Orally."

Eve crossed her arms with a saucy smirk. "Holly, is this your way of asking me to blow you?"

A rosy blush tinted Holly's cheek for a moment. "I mean, if you want the pop-on to work so I can lay you properly. I'd do it myself, but I'm not THAT flexible."

"I suppose," Eve said with faux resignation, "I'd be willing to make that sacrifice." She sat on the edge of the bed and motioned in front of her. "Stand over here," she instructed Holly. Holly gracefully climbed off the bed while Eve slowly slipped down onto her knees.

Part of her mind was trying to deal with the absurdity of the time past midnight - that she was about to give a blow job to one of Santa's female elves. Or that she was going to come off like one of those women in a 'lesbian' Pornhub video who moans wantonly while 'blowing' another vocal woman wearing a strap-on. The rest of her mind, however, was much louder and more vocal in telling her that she came this far.

Once Holly stood in front of her, Eve took hold of the candy cane pop-on in one hand. There was no stickiness, no sense of adhesion, and it was warmer and harder than any cock she had ever held. Shaking her head one more time in disbelief, Eve leaned forward and ran her tongue around the head of the toy. She was rewarded with the inviting taste of peppermint. "Huh," she murmured, "it DOES taste like a candy cane."

"Told you," Holly giggled. The giggle turned into a soft groan of approval as Eve repeated the action. Her tongue lingered a hint longer than before. Her fingers slowly stroked the toy's shaft. They glided easily up and down its length, causing Holly to hum quietly. "Oh, jeez, no wonder the male elves masturbate so much," she observed. "Your tongue feels SOOOOOOOOOOO good Eve."

Holly's praise encouraged Eve. As best she could Eve wrapped her lips around the tip and gently sucked like...well, like she was sucking on a candy cane. Holly tensed up. One hand shot out to grip Eve's shoulder as she struggled to keep her balance. "OK, OK," she panted, "the sensitivity on this thing is turned up. You're going to need to go slow...OH WOW, THAT'S NOT SLOW!"

Eve's hand rapidly jacked the toy's shaft while she applied firm pressure with her lips, adding a swirl of her tongue for emphasis. She began running her lips up and down the upper portion of the candy cane toy. Holly moaned. Her head fell back while her other hand gently played with Eve's blonde hair.

As Eve worked over the pop-on, she could feel it beginning to change. Her mouth slid further down the shaft as it shortened, enabling her to take a greater proportion between her lips. It also softened, going from 'hard' to 'firm.' Holly's gasps lessened in intensity however they became more frequent. "Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow," she proclaimed acutely, "it's definitely calibrating. This feels freaking amazing!"

Eve pulled her mouth away. "What's it feel like," she teased as she gently stroked the pop-on.

"Like your mouth is on my happy button non-stop."

"You know what this needs? Balls. Something to fondle and play with."

"Balls, yeah...or silver bells to jingle! I'll let the boys in the lab know."

As Eve resumed blowing Holly, she maintained the familiar, rapid pace. Sooner than she expected, Holly began shifting her hips, trying to keep the toy in Eve's mouth as much as she could. "OK," she panted, "I think it's calibrated now. You can...oh, wow...oh wow...ohwow...Eve, I think...I think I'm going to explode!" Eve could hear the flapping of paper as Holly desperately flipped through the manual. "En atteignant le point culminant, le prototype émettra des flux colorés de...um, Eve, you might not want to swallow...oh no, oh no, here it comes!"

Eve pulled the toy out of her mouth. By reflex, she aimed the tip towards her breasts as she would have with her ex-fiance. Holly's hands clenched and unclenched. She held them in front of her face with her forearms and elbows pressed together. She made a sequence of high-pitched noises before letting loose with a loud, strangled gasp. Eve braced herself, her face turned away from the toy as she eyed it warily...

*POP*

The toy throbbed in her hand just before a powerful stream splashed against her chest, followed quickly by several more. Eve turned to look, keeping the toy pointed downwards, to see an outpouring of a glittering liquid coat her chest, painting it with rainbow hues. By the time Holly shuddered a final time with one last jet of liquid, Eve's torso was painted with sparkling ribbons of brightly colored cum.

Holly stumbled to the edge of the bed. She sat down and fell backward, breathing heavily as she stared at the ceiling of the A-frame. "By the North Pole, that felt amazing. I'm reeling like a merry-go-round."

Eve stood up and gestured to her dripping chest. "You need to tell the engineers to turn it down a bit. It looks like an entire craft store came on my tits." As she spoke, a warm, pleasant tingle was beginning to spread across her torso. "Holly, this stuff's non-toxic, right? I'm feeling a little tingly here."

"It's fine. The liquid's just super sweet. I didn't want you to end up swallowing enough sugar to put you right to sleep."

Curiosity got the better of Eve. She scooped up a single drop of glimmering liquid and dabbed it against the tip of her tongue. Immediately a bomb of overwhelming sweetness exploded in her mouth. Eve gagged from the sheer ferocity of the taste. "Oh my God," she croaked, "that was ONE drop? It tastes like I just ate an entire CASE of cream cheese frosting from Costco!"

"Sorry about that. I should have read the manual first. Apparently, this is just the prototype and it's not ready for release yet." She gestured towards the toy, which hung limp against her thigh. "That's why the instructions were in French. Rochelle usually takes these kinds of toys for a test run, and she is on her way to Toulouse tonight for her vacation."

The warmth was continuing across Eve's body as the liquid ran down her stomach. "In any case," she told Holly, "I should probably wipe this off..."

Holly, moving with surprising speed, lashed out and grabbed Eve by the waist. In an instant Eve was thrown onto the bed, an action that caused a different kind of warmth to flare up deep inside her pussy. Instead of pouncing on Eve, Holly quickly used both hands to smear as much of the colorful liquid over the blonde's body, ensuring her back and butt were covered too. Somehow there was enough cum to coat Eve nearly from head to toe.

The heat soaked into Eve's skin as Holly turned her over. Her breathing quickened. A familiar red flush bloomed across her chest. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds. Her legs spread of their own accord. She was as soaked as she had ever been in her life, but somehow she could feel herself becoming even wetter. Overcome with lust, Eve began to writhe lewdly. Her sense of civility was replaced with a raw, primal, desperate urge to be fucked without mercy. "Goodie," she heard Holly clap, "they remembered the aphrodisiac!"

Lost in the throes of anticipation, Eve looked at Holly. "Fuck me," she pleaded desperately. "I'm going to go insane if you don't."

"OK!" Holly's eager reply was a stark contrast to Eve's needful request. "Let me reset this first." The elf held out her hand, palm down, and snapped her fingers. A shimmering cloud of blue dust drifted over the limp toy. In a matter of seconds, the pop-on went from laying flaccid against Holly's thigh to proudly jutting into the air. Eve shifted her hips, offering herself to Holly. The elf positioned herself between her legs. Taking a firm grip of the toy, Holly teasingly ran its tip along Eve's drenched lips. The mere touch caused Eve to push forward, trying to catch the pop-on inside of her.

With a playful giggle, Holly pulled away. A distinctly unladylike tone escaped from Eve that spoke of desperate need. Holly pushed forward again, pressing the tip directly against Eve's clit, eliciting a cry of relief from the blonde. The rush of pleasure that raced through her, however, did nothing to quell her yearning to be stuffed like a stocking. She twisted on the bed, her craving obviously to Holly who continued to tease her.

Eve's body was a raging inferno, both inside and out. Only the tattered remnants of her pride stopped her from begging Holly to stop playing around and just fuck her. She was being subjected her to yet another round of exquisite torture when suddenly Holly threw her hips forward. Eve bent like a Christmas wreath, as the incredible feeling of the pop-on pushing her lips open to glide easily inside of her. Her pussy rejoiced with bliss that made her toes curl and her eyes roll towards the back of her head as her pulsing walls were finally pushed apart by the toy's thickness.

Holly's shivering rejoinder held only a fraction of the pleasure Eve was enduring at that moment. "Maybe they made that stuff too potent..."

Eve lashed out with her arms, yanking Holly down atop of her. The blonde's hips started thrashing of their own accord, trying desperately to generate any sort of friction against the toy buried inside of her. Holly grabbed Eve's wrists and forced them down into the mattress while kissing her passionately. She brought her hips back before pushing, burying the pop-on deep inside of Eve. Eve's resulting moan was shockingly immodest. She had never felt so wickedly charged. The sensation of Holly pulling the pop-on out was exceeded only by the pure joy at her thrusting it back inside of her. "Oh wow, it's so warm," Holly exclaimed. "If this is what it's like for guy elves, no wonder they're so randy all the time!"

Holly began moving in and out of Eve with a steady pace. As she did Eve could feel the toy itself changing. With each thrust it became longer and thicker, filling more and more of her, touching every single inch of her velvet walls. She had never been penetrated so deeply, so fully. Her entire body felt engulfed in a searing inferno. Each time Holly drove inside of her was another can of gasoline poured directly onto her raging libido, sending the flames higher and higher. "Harder," Eve urged. "Harder, please!"

Holly responded. She braced herself above Eve, using her arms for support as she kept Eve pinned down. Holly's chest now sported several smeared streaks of the aphrodisiac. Her thrusts became more forceful. Each one threatened to drive Eve through the mattress down into the box spring. Sweat dotted Holly's forehead. Her fingers laced with Eve', giving her the balance and leverage to pound Eve hard and deep. "You feel amazing Eve," Holly exclaimed lustfully as she ground her hips against her. "So wet...so tight..."

Eve began moving her hips, matching Holly thrust for thrust, helping the elf fuck her. Her legs were as wide as she could make them, further than Eve had ever had them before, opening herself completely to Holly. The elf stretched her pussy without mercy, slamming into Eve like a howling blizzard.

Eve's climax rocketed towards her, and she embraced it with a vivacious moan. Eve tried desperately to tear her wrists free from Holly's grip as she thrashed on the bed. When she finally came, it was with the force of a thunderous avalanche. Her lower body bucked wildly due to the wave of pulsing heat. The pop-on was caught in the vice-like grip of her pussy as it clenched against it, coating it with a torrent of hot liquid from deep inside of her. Bliss like Eve had never felt before tore against her body, resulting in a resounding high-pitched cry of pure pleasure.

And through it all, Holly continued to fuck her.

Eve's climax darted from one peak to another, a constant rush of euphoria that threatened to overwhelm her. Every time it felt like Eve was beginning to come down, another thrust from the elf would prolong her orgasm. She could feel the essence flowing from her womanhood with every contraction. By the time it was over, Eve was covered with sweat. Her blonde hair was a sprawling, tangled mess across the sheets while her soaked tunnel quaked with aftershocks.

As she lay helpless on the bed, Holly pounded her mercilessly. Eve was a ragdoll, her legs and arms bouncing wildly while her face twisted in continued ecstasy. Another climax eventually wracked her body, and all Eve could do was ride it out and let rhapsody overtake her, moaning like the ravished woman she was as her pussy spasmed again and again. A third one soon followed. And then another. And another. She didn't ask Holly to stop, however. She craved more. She wanted her Christmas present to wring every last drop of wetness from deep inside of her. She yearned for the pop-on to fill every single inch of her.

Through the thick mist of rapture enveloping her body, Eve could feel Holly's thrusts become faster and deeper. "Oh wow," she heard. "Oh wow, oh wow...oh Dasher...oh Dancer...oh Prancer, oh Vixen...oh Comet oh Cupid...ohDonnerohBlitzen...RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEINNNNNNNNDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!"

Eve managed a relieved cry as she felt the pop-on pulse inside of her before her pussy was flooded with wet warmth. A look of sweet torture crossed Holly's face. Her cry of triumph echoed all through the house. After several deep, shuddering breaths Holly fell forward, collapsing atop Eve. Both women were panting, their bodies slack and unable to do anything more than try to recover. Eve managed to pull her wrists feel from Holly's grasp. She flopped an arm over the elf's back, holding Holly close.

It was Holly who spoke first. "The air is thinner in Colorado. I completely forgot about that."

"Mmm-hmm," Eve softly agreed. She sighed as Holly gently pulled the pop-on from inside of her leaving behind a delightful tingle thanks to Holly's cum coating its soft walls. Both women once again fell quiet. Eve's body ached deliciously. For the first time since late summer, she felt completely and utterly satisfied. Her entire body smoldered with a pleasant warmth. Holly's body weight pressing down on her was simply icing on the cake.

A soft pop came from between them. Eve felt something soft shift across her thigh. "Don't need that anymore," Holly muttered softly as she set the toy on the bed. "That was almost too much, even for me. I came close to blacking out there at the end. Whoo. No wonder guys are tired after they're done." With a tired smile, Holly ran her fingers along Eve's scalp just above her ear. "So, did you enjoy your Christmas present?"

"Yes," Eve answered with tired enthusiasm. "Very much so. I haven't been laid like that...ever. You put my ex to shame." She gestured towards the discarded toy. "That thing is amazing but it's way too powerful to go underneath someone's tree."

"Oh, it's never going public." Holly rolled off of Eve. She flopped down onto her stomach and put her head against her arms. "The lab isn't just about making toys for Christmas. It's about making toys for us elves too. When you're working at the North Pole it's easy to feel isolated, so Santa makes sure we get a chance to blow off steam."

"By having sex?"

"Well, yeah. Sex is a GREAT way to pass the time. After the Christmas rush every elf has to leave the North Pole by 12:01 AM on December 26th. We all take a couple of weeks of vacation, come back to work Orthodox Christmas, and then start getting ready for next Christmas. Vacation aside we only get five days off a year - the equinoxes, the solstices, and May Day. And we celebrate all those with a big orgy."

"...I...OK, wow. I didn't think Santa Claus swung like that, but I guess..."

"Oh, no, no no no, the big guy doesn't swing. He's got an image to maintain for kids all around the world. Now, Mrs. Claus, SHE'S a wild one. It was actually something she did with a candy cane back in the '70s that gave the boys in the lab the idea!"

Eve laughed. She rubbed her hands over her face. "I will never be able to look at a mall Santa and his elves in the same way again." When she pulled her hands away, Eve found herself looking at Holly wearing the joyful grin she had become familiar with in the past hour or so. "Did you have bushels of fun being my Christmas present, Holly?"

"Duh! I'm worn out but my happy button feels like a joy buzzer, AND I put a smile on your face on Christmas Day. My job here is done!"

"It is?"

The joyful grin faded a bit. "You asked to get laid for Christmas. You got laid. So, yeah. There's nothing else left here to do for me to do."

Eve rolled onto her side. "That kind of cold and clinical."

"Hey, it's the nature of being a Christmas present. Sooner or later, you get put away. It happens."

Eve's eyes roamed Holly's sweat-soaked body. As she took in the elf's large breasts, faintly painted with the smeared remnants of the toy's essence, voluptuous hips, and deep blue eyes, Eve felt something kindle between her legs. Despite the proper rogering she had just endured, the embers of desire began glowing inside of her once again. Her pussy burned with low, constant heat, and somehow she could feel her nipples stiffening. "No," she said, shaking her head. "No, I'm not ready to put you away yet."

Holly smiled. "You're sweet, but..."

Eve pressed a finger against her lips. "No buts. You're my present, right? I decide when I'm done playing with you." After a moment, she pointed towards the other side of the bed. "Will that thing pop on to a human?"

Holly glanced over her shoulder. "Ooooooooh," she whistled as she laid eyes on the discarded candy-cane-striped toy. "Oh, Eve, I don't know. That toy was overwhelming for an elf. I don't know if you could handle it."

"I want to try." Eve got to her knees. As she reached over Holly's body, Holly raised her head and gently took one of Eve's erect nipples in her mouth. Eve took a hold of the toy but remained on all fours as Holly sucked on her tits, first one, then the other. She switched back and forth, lavishing both erect nubs with her tongue. Her actions were kindling to the heat building along Eve's womanhood. Her yearning to be filled had been quelled. What she felt at the moment was arousal born by curiosity. Here was a chance to experience what it was like for guys. Maybe it would give her some insight as to why her ex-fiance broke it off with her...