I Touch My Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly's loud exclamation accompanied her whole body jolting like a live wire as Eve nibbled on her pointed ear. Her nails dug into Eve's shoulder, sending a flare of pain through the blonde's body. "Wow...oh, wow..." Suddenly short of breath and trying to recover, she turned to look at Eve. "I should have told you," she panted, "an elf's ears are one big erogenous zone. You have to be careful when..."

Eve' cut off Holly's warning by firmly biting down on her earlobe. Holly's back arched and she grabbed Eve's shoulders with both hands as Eve proceeded to ravish Holly's ear with her teeth and tongue. She took care when running her tongue along the pointed portion, but the sensation was still enough to cause Holly to writhe. While she nibbled on Holly's ear, Eve ran her hand gently along the elf's throat before bringing it down to her breasts. Her fingers sought out Holly's nipple. It was hard and firm under her touch, barely giving way when Eve gave it a determined pinch. Holly's gasps turned briefly into a high-pitched whine of ecstasy as Eve maintained the pressure for several seconds. Eve let up with her fingers only to immediately nibble on Holly's ear. She worked her way up to the pointed tip and lightly flicked it with her tongue.

"Ooooooooooooooh!" A sharp quiver ran through Holly's body. She clutched at Eve as not to flop onto the kitchen island. Eve pulled her lips back, giving Holly a moment to catch her breath before clamping down on her nipple again. The sight of Holly's body reacting to her touch was intoxicating to Eve. The elf's breathing quickened as Eve began alternating between nibbling on Holly's ear and squeezing her breast, causing her to writhe on the countertop. Her other hand brushed against the inside of the elf's thigh. Holly groaned with anticipation, but the groan turned into a frustrated whimper as Eve dragged her fingers towards Holly's center, only to pull back at the last moment. Eve toyed with the dense thatch of hair between Holly's legs, all the while maintaining her alternating attention to the elf's ear and nipple.

Maybe this wasn't a dream. Maybe there was a Santa Claus, and maybe he had sent one of his elves to sleep with her. Not just an elf, but a female elf. Eve had been exclusive and faithful to her ex-fiance for five years. The touch of a woman's body, its curves, its softness, its secrets...in one way, Eve felt as if she was reuniting with a long-lost friend, sharing and reminiscing over a cold beer.

In more crude, vulgar, and honest terms, Eve was incredibly turned on and desperate to fuck.

There was no hesitation on the blonde's part as she pressed her index finger against Holly's lower lips. They parted without effort, allowing Eve's finger to easily slip into Holly's soaked tunnel. A relieved moan escaped from Holly. The elf gripped the countertop as Eve relished in the sensation of the elf's soft, dripping walls pressing firmly against her finger. She pulled her hand back, leaving only the tip of her finger inside of Holly, before pushing forward again. Holly's head fell back, her eyes closed and mouth slack with pleasure, only to once again scream with joy as Eve's tongue ran across her stiff nipple.

Eve licked Holly's breasts, first one then the other, as she began fingering the elf. Any attempt to be soft and gentle quickly fell by the wayside as Eve quickly set a vigorous pace. The wet sound of her finger thrusting in and out of Holly's pussy filled the kitchen, and quite possibly the entire A-frame. Holly's legs were spread wide, giving Eve full access to her womanhood. The sensation of her fingers easily sliding in and out of Holly, glistening with her wetness, spurred Eve on. She could feel the pressure against her own pussy, desperately craving to be filled. It caused her to twist her wrist and begin fucking Holly with two fingers.

"Oh wow, wow, wow!" The elf looked down between her legs, watching Eve's fingers sliding in and out of her at a rapid pace. "That feels good," she proclaimed. When Eve curled her fingers slightly, dragging them across a textured patch along the ceiling of her pussy, Holly's eyes shot open wide. Her butt briefly came off of the counter before dropping back down. "And THAT feels SUPER good!"

After several moments Holly began breathing rapidly. Eve bore down with determination, keeping the same rapid pace with her curled fingers. One of Holly's hands clenched into a tight fist. It slammed against the kitchen island's surface while her body started to shake. "Oh wow," she exclaimed enthusiastically, "oh wow, oh wow, oh..."

When Eve bit down on the trip of Holly's ear, the elf cried out with raw, primal bliss. Her hips bucking wildly as she came. Eve felt Holly's tunnel gripped rhythmically at her fingers before a rushing torrent of hot liquid flowed over them. Eve kept her fingers inside of Holly as the elf was lost in the throes of a potent orgasm. Eventually, her body came to rest. Eve carefully pulled her fingers from her body. They were coated with the elf's wetness. A single stray drop fell from the tip of Eve's index finger, splashing against the wooden floor. Panting hard, Holly could only watch as Eve once again proceeded to lick her essence from her fingers, relishing the muted taste of apple cider mixed in with the natural flavors. "Wowie wowie wow," Holly said. "That was...wowie."

Eve couldn't help but laugh at Holly's joyful nature. "I hope that wasn't too much. It's been a while since I've been with a woman. I forgot...how into it I would get."

Holly giggled. "It's fine, silly! Like I keep telling you, I'm YOUR Christmas present! You can play with me however you want!"

"Um, about that..."

"What?"

"...well...you get to play with me too, right?"

Holly lowered her head and stared at Eve with hooded eyes. "Why do you think I brought the bag of toys," she asked sultrily before jumping down from the kitchen island. She seized Eve's wrists with both hands before kissing her, shoving her tongue into her mouth even as she drove Eve backward. Eve found herself wrested down onto the kitchen floor amidst the ruined foil wrapping of Holly's bikini. The cold floorboards, sitting above the garage, caused her to squeak in surprise until Holly pressed her warm body atop hers. Eve's hands were forced against the floor as the smaller elf somehow held her in place.

Holly straddled Eve, pushing her hips down against hers. Eve moaned as the pressure in her lower body was relieved. She pushed back up against Holly. Holly continued kissing her fervently, keeping her pinned to the floor. A brief memory flashed through Holly's mind - her and her brand new fiance making love on the kitchen floor - before Holly squeezed her thighs against Eve, yanking her back the here and now.

Sweat was beginning to form on Eve's brow when Holly sat up, letting go of her wrists in the process. The elf's slender fingers moved down Eve's arms with a feather's grace. They drifted over her breasts, drawing a murmur from Eve, before coming to rest on her stomach. Holly traced small circles on Eve's skin. Eve sighed approvingly as the pressure between her legs continued to grow. When Holly ran her fingers along the waistband of Eve's panties, the blonde shifted her hips in anticipation.

After teasing Eve for a moment, Holly lifted a hand into the air. With a beaming smile, she once again snapped her fingers. Something immediately pricked lightly against Eve's stomach. She looked down her body to see a bough of mistletoe resting just below her bellybutton. "What's that," she inquired.

"I'm going to kiss you under the mistletoe, silly!"

Goosebumps rose along Eve's body in anticipation of what Holly promised. "You're definitely into the spirit of Christmas, aren't you?"

"Of course! Christmas is the BEST time of the year! Putting up reindeer, singing songs of joy and peace - that's why Santa does everything he can to make sure people are happy on Christmas Day. Like sending me to you!"

"I guess I'll have to write him a thank you note then." Eve ran her hands along Holly's thighs. "Would you mind if we took this to the bedroom? I'd rather be spending time with you in a warm bed than on a cold kitchen floor."

"Whatever you want!" Holly snapped her fingers. The mistletoe vanished, as did the ruined pieces of crumpled wrapping paper on the floor. The elf leaped spryly to her feet, offering a hand to pull Eve from the ground. As Eve got to her feet, she noticed that the milk and butter were no longer sitting on the counter either.

After a firm embrace and a brief kiss, Eve led the elf towards the stairs. The second floor was a loft that had been converted into an open-air bedroom and adjoining bath. A king-sized bed sat against the wall, with a thick down comforter pulled back to reveal red sheets underneath. "Oooooooooooooooh," Holly exclaimed as she was brought into the bedroom. "It looks cozy! This is going to be a lot comfier than the kitchen floor!"

"That's the...oooof!" Eve was cut off as Holly unexpectedly shoved her onto the bed before pouncing on her. Eve wrapped Holly up in a tight embrace, arms across her shoulders and legs behind her butt, as Holly pressed her down into the mattress. What followed was several minutes of hot and heavy makeout action. Eve couldn't keep track of what was going on. It was a hot, heavy, wet blur of lips, tongue, teeth, and fingers. Holly's body was warm against her. The faint scent of gingerbread mixed with the cinnamon and spice taste of Holly's lips to serve as a holiday-themed aphrodisiac.

Eventually, Eve began gently pushing against Holly's shoulders. Holly glanced up at Eve and gave her a wicked grin. Without breaking eye contact the elf kissed Eve's cheek before running her lips along the side of Eve's neck. Eve nodded in approval as Holly softly nibbled on her pulse point before continuing to move downward. She made a brief detour to lick Eve's nipples, first one and then the other, before dragging her tongue in the valley between her breasts. Holly's eyes never wavered while she kissed her way down Eve's stomach. The apprehensive Eve drew at the thought of the extra pounds around her midsection turned into a sharp gasp as Holly pinched one of her nipples, adding a little twist that caused Eve's back to arch slightly.

As Holly kissed Eve's belly button her fingers took hold of Eve's underwear. Eve could feel the soaked fabric peeling away from her body as Holly pulled her panties down, stripping Eve completely nude to reveal a thin layer of blonde fuzz atop her womanhood.

Holly balled up the pink panties and casually tossed them over her shoulder. Without any dilly-dallying, the elf pushed Eve's knees apart and dove straight between her legs. A jolt of bliss shot through Eve when Holly firmly ran her tongue over her throbbing clit. As Eve shuddered from the intense sensation, Holly slippers her hands under Eve's butt. She gripped the firm flesh, holding Eve in place as she began licking her.

"Oh my God," Eve called out. Her toes curled, bunching the bedsheets between her toes. One hand twisted in her blonde hair as jolt after jolt of ecstasy raced through her body. It didn't take long for Eve to become a shuddering, quivering mess. Her soaked pussy begged for something to tense against, but Holly continued to pleasure her using only her tongue, lashing it against her clit with short, sharp licks. "Oh God, Holly," Eve pleaded, "use your fingers, please."

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm...nah," Holly said, shaking her head.

"Why not," Eve whined.

"Because you wanted me to play with you!" A long, slow lick punctuated Holly's statement.

"This isn't...isn't playing. It's torture."

"It'll be worth it! Trust me!"

Eve wanted to argue, but Holly's repeated licks were beginning to take her to the edge. It was a slow crawl, however. Each time Holly's tongue brushed against her clit was pure torture. Eve moaned desperately as each lick built the pressure higher and higher, bit by agonizing bit.

She was about to lose her mind when the familiar heat blossomed in her lower body. It flashed through her like a roll of thunder, heralding the arrival of an all-consuming orgasm. All the muscles in Eve's body tensed like a coiled spring while her pussy spasmed. Each pulse saw her tense more and more until all that energy was released in an erotic cry of torrid passion that resonated across the A-frame. A rush of wetness flowed from her like a raging river. The edges of her vision were framed in black for a brief moment before she collapsed onto the bed, her body spent.

As her breath fluttered just out of reach, Eve felt something curl up next to her. An arm was thrown gently across her stomach as Holly molded herself against Eve. "So," she coyly inquired, "worth it?" All Eve could do was nod in tired agreement, but the slight acknowledgment still brought a squeal of joy from Holly. "Yay! This old girl's still got it!"

Eve turned her head to look at Holly. "You don't look old."

"Oh, I'm over a thousand years old! Which, don't you worry, is well above the age of consent in Colorado." Holly tenderly ran her finger along Eve's stomach. "Been a long time since you came like that, huh?"

"Months," Eve answered. "I can't even feel my toes. Wow. Just...wow." She smiled as she reached up to touch Holly's face. "Wowie, even."

Holly giggled as she snuggled up against Eve. "Break time then. How about some water?"

"Yeah...but I don't want to move and I don't want you to move..."

Once again there was the snap of fingers, followed by Holly holding up a red-and-green striped squeeze bottle. The ice-cold water inside quenched Eve's parched throat. Holly took a swig as well before underhanding the bottle onto the nightstand where it landed perfectly. "So," the elf asked as she ran her finger along Eve's ear, "are you enjoying your Christmas present so far?"

"If I am dreaming," Eve answered, "this is definitely the most vivid dream I've ever had. The wettest too."

"Silly Eve. You're not dreaming! I keep telling you, I'm your present from Santa!"

"Does Santa usually send his elves out as gifts?"

"Only to good people who ask for it and deserve it. He's not a pimp, and we elves aren't a bunch of ho-ho-ho-hoes."

"And you don't mind?"

"Duh! The entire point of working in Santa's workshop is to make people happy for Christmas! As long as no one gets hurt...well, no one gets hurt if they don't want to get hurt...this is just part of the job! A fun part too! And no," Holly said, putting a finger against Eve's lips, "I'm not just saying that. You were magical with your fingers down in the kitchen. I watched you lick your fingers clean after all."

Eve turned onto her side. Holly's feet casually brushed against hers as the two women got comfortable. "You...tasted like apple cider. Is that normal?"

"Yep! Girl elves are made of sugar, spice, and everything nice," Holly explained. Her hands gently roamed Eve's flank, to the blonde's murmured approval. "The gingerbread, that's my perfume. I was hoping to meet someone at the airport in Alert, a rugged lumberjack or lumberjill type, hit the Mile High Club like I do every year. Everything else, that's all natural." After a moment, Holly perked up. "Hey, we're 8000 feet above sea level! Score! The streak's intact!"

"Glad I could help," Eve chuckled. Her hands slipped around Holly's waist. The elf giggled as Eve cupped the soft flesh of her butt. "Maybe I'm not dreaming. I'm not creative enough to imagine someone like you. And if I was dreaming, I'm pretty sure my ex would show up..."

"Hey." Holly pressed her finger firmly against Eve's lips to shush her. "No. Ex. Talk. He's up and gone. I'm here and now. You're not allowed to be sad this Christmas, Eve."

"I know. And I'm not." Eve sighed. "But I spent five Christmases with him and he just up and ditches me for his co-worker. At least he left before we started putting deposits down for the wedding..."

"There you go! Way to find the silver lining!"

"Nothing ever gets you down, does it?"

"There's always a thread of hope to pull on and unravel the sad!"

"I wish I had your optimism."

"You don't need optimism, you just need your self-confidence back!"

"I know." At the look of disbelief on Holly's face, Eve stressed, "I know! Seriously, I know. Just...tomorrow. I'll start fixing things tomorrow." After a moment, Eve flopped onto her back. "Who am I kidding? I've been saying 'tomorrow' since Cabrini Day. Is this where I'm supposed to say 'and this time, I mean it?'"

"Yeah it is!" With a bright, eager smile on her face, Holly crawled on top of Eve. "Say it with me. And this time, I mean it!"

Eve gave it her best effort. "And this time, I mean it."

"Oh come on! And this time, I mean it!"

"And this time, I mean it."

"Seriously?" Holly sat up on her knees. She put her fists against her hips and gave Eve a disappointed pout. "Muster up some enthusiasm! Hey, would it help if I played with my boobs?" Holly clasped her large breasts with both hands. Eve shifted underneath Holly as she pinched both nipples, pulling them away from her body with a quiet groan. "Actually, would it help if YOU played with my boobs?" Holly grabbed Eve's hands and placed them against her chest. Licking her lips, Eve repeated Holly's actions. She tweaked the stiff nipples, squeezing them between her fingers. Holly nodded with approval. "There you go," she sighed happily. "Now, one more time, with authority. And this time, I mean it!"

Laughing with disbelief, Eve took a deep breath. "And this time, I mean IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"

Eve's hands fell away and her body arched off the bed as Holly reached between their bodies and ran her thumb over Eve's clit. The elf rubbed the nub several times, turning Eve's proclamation of confidence into an ardent cry of bliss. "So," Holly said as she pulled her hand away, "are you ready to get laid?"

"God, yes," Eve managed to get out.

"Yay! Now, where did I leave that sack of toys..." Holly looked over her shoulder and waggled her fingers. After a moment the red sack that had been sitting on the kitchen table rose into view above the wooden railing. Eve watched in amazement as the bag floated across the bedroom. Even as it landed on the mattress Holly was tearing it open with unrestrained glee. "I had to grab whatever I could from the toy box," she explained, "so I don't know quite what I have in here." She began rummaging through the bag. "No, that's not fun...that one's too messy...don't like THAT one...oooh, maybe? Aw, it takes D batteries. Never batteries around when you need them...oh, wow! It finally came out!" She pulled her arm from the sack and thrust it into the air. "You are going to LOVE this!"

Eve sat up at the sight of what Holly was holding - a thick seven-inch long cylinder with red-and-white striping, curved slightly in the middle with a familiar mushroom tip and a black rubber stopper surrounding the bottom. "Is that...is that a candy cane dildo," she asked warily.

"It's a candy cane strap-on...ish." Holly twisted it in her hand, giving Eve a good look at it. "The guys and dolls in the lab have been working on this since 1987. That was a fun year - every kid wanted a Koosh ball and they were SO easy to make!"

Eve stared at the striped toy with apprehension. "Um, Holly, that's not an actual candy cane, is it? Because I don't want to put anything that sticky inside of me."

"Oh, don't worry about that! It looks like a candy cane..." Holly gave the strap-on a slow lick. "...oooooooooooooooooh, it tastes like one too, but it DEFINITELY isn't sticky. See?" She held it out towards Eve. Eve gently wrapped her fingers around the candy cane. It was smooth and firm under her grip, but her hand came free easily when she pulled away.

Despite the unusual nature of the toy, Eve could feel her body beginning to respond. The strap-on was longer and thicker than her ex-fiance's penis. More importantly, it would finally satisfy the yearning of her pussy to be filled. "OK. So, how does it work? I don't see any straps."