All Comments on 'I Traced Her Out'

by minimole

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BroadusBroadusover 1 year ago

Tremendously exciting passionate pages

sharksharksharksharkover 1 year ago

Oh YES! This was spectacular! I love how this Alpha female tore apart the husband and wife with her feminine hips and huge breasts. Then to top it all off, the offspring of the lesser woman pays homage to the tits and vagina of the woman who scorned her mother! Scorching hot! Please continue...I want to see the birth mother jealous as her offspring calls the Mistress..."Mommy!

minimoleminimoleover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, dear Sharkshark, for the kind words. I was seriously thinking about going into long-term hibernation. Your words might inspire me to come out with a sequel.

ReesertonReesertonover 1 year ago

Interesting. I like this story so far and would like to see where this goes. I’m a romantic, so the open relationship is not typically my cup of tea, but the story hasn’t devolved into a series of emotionless encounters yet so I’m still onboard. Also, it seems odd that Nisha would want an open relationship considering the fact that she just lost her virginity, has no history of promiscuous behavior, and the level of attraction and devotion she currently shown towards Usha is bordering an act of worship. Is she just catering to Usha’s preferences? I’m also wondering if Usha is using Nisha as a placeholder for her father. That can turn into a very unhealthy and sad predicament for Nisha who is considering marrying this woman. Usha has not been commented on Nisha’s indirect proposal. Since Usha appears to be sleeping with everyone she knows, I wonder what she actually feels about Nisha.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous