I Turned My GF into a Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was four o'clock when she came home. She greeted him as usual and he replied back, she walked into the kitchen but soon walked out again and re-entered the living room, she stood right next to the TV and he could see out of the corner of his eyes that she was a bit upset.

"I see you haven't done the dishes yet babe, I don't want to hound you or anything but I was thinking about starting with dinner so it would be really nice if you could do that pretty soon." she said politely and tilted her head.

Robert ignored her and kept his eyes fixed on the TV, he knew that would not make her happy.

And right on cue her voice lost its sweetness, "Robert, are you even listening to me?" she asked, now seriously.

"Mhm, yes." he said and kept staring at the TV.

"Are you going to do them then? The dishes. Are you going to do them?" she asked persistently.

"Yes yes, I'm watching this show now, I'll do it when it's done." Robert replied and waved with his hand dismissively.

"Well it better be over soon then." Olivia replied and crossed her arms.

"Yes yes, whatever." he said and bent forward to get a better look at the TV.

He could see out of the corner of his eye that Olivia was fuming with pent up frustration but she didn't say anything, she walked out of the living room with short, angry steps.

In normal circumstances he would never have decided to watch another episode but that was exactly what he did. He needed her to lose her temper completely and lash out against him, then and only then would he get off his ass and reward her behaviour by doing the dishes like he had promised.

Olivia re-appeared in the living room about ten minutes later and he could tell immediately that she was not pleased just by how she sighed when she entered the room.

"Are you still watching that stupid show?" she asked confrontationally.

"Yes, and it's not a stupid show just because you don't like it." he said and leaned forward to focus his eyes on the TV.

"I wouldn't mind if you watched it if you had done the dishes before doing so." she said seethingly and crossed her arms.

He didn't reply, which never seemed to fail in making her mad.

"Why should I have to wait for you to finish watching that stupid crap before I start with our dinner?" she asked poignantly.

He again said nothing.

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT SILENT CRAP AGAIN, ANSWER ME!!"

Finally her anger had boiled over and Robert immediately gave her his attention.

He turned his head her way and put his hands out in front of him diplomatically, "Sorry, sorry...you're right, I can watch it later, my bad hunny." he said and stood up from the sofa as he shut the TV off.

Olivia sighed and looked miserable, "I shouldn't be yelling at you like that, I'm sorry I..."

"No, no, don't worry, I was so into the TV I didn't think about anything else." he said as he walked up to her.

"I shouldn't be holding you up from making dinner like that, I was being rude, and I'm sorry." he said and looked at her apologetically.

"It's okay baby, you don't need to apologize for it, it happens." she said and looked at him understandingly.

"I promise I won't do it again." he said and kissed her on the cheek.

"And I promise I won't yell like that, I shouldn't have lost my temper." she said and looked a bit bummed out.

"Ah, that's no big deal." he said and waved with his hand, "What else were you supposed to do really when I didn't listen?" he asked rhetorically.

Olivia tilted her head and smiled sweetly, "You're too nice, do you know that?" she asked tenderly.

"I try to be." he said and grinned wide as he made his way to the kitchen.

'It had worked again!' he concluded in triumph, no violence this time but she had yelled at him angrily and he had rewarded her for it. Robert felt he was making progress towards his goal and doing the dishes had never been as fun before.

He spent the rest of the day making sure he treated her real nice, they ate dinner and then lounged in front of the TV for the remainder of the day. When it was bed time they had sex, again it was just vanilla sex and Robert tactfully declined her asking him to be rougher with her by instead resorting to kissing her neck a lot, something he knew she enjoyed but wasn't feeding any kind of submissive behaviour.

Monday: Ignored Pregnancy

The following day was a workday so Robert didn't have enough time in the morning to get under his girlfriend's skin, but thoughts on how he would go about doing so marinated in his mind as he worked. When he got home he had a plan firmly in place. He knew Olivia liked to talk about her workday when she arrived home and while she didn't require him to say much back, he was going to make absolute sure that she understood he was completely uninterested in what she had to say. He felt confident that if he was rude enough she would snap at him again.

When he arrived back home she was already there.

"Hi hunny, how was work?" she asked from the kitchen.

"It was okay, I had to make some adjustments on the roof of the guy's house but it worked out fine." he replied as he took off his outdoor clothes.

Olivia appeared in the hallway and looked stunning in a blue dress, "What kind of adjustments?" she asked politely.

Though she had been polite Robert could tell she wasn't particularly interested in hearing what the answer would be and was only waiting to talk herself, he knew that look on her face.

For sure the details of his handiwork wasn't exactly something she was interested in. Likewise he wasn't particularly interested in hearing about the details of what went on at the daycare center where she worked, not that it had ever stopped her from talking about it.

"Nothing too interesting really." Robert replied as he took off his shoes.

"Well something very interesting happened at my work today you know Amanda..."

"Mhm." he muttered quietly and walked past her towards the kitchen.

Robert couldn't see her face and therefore didn't know if she had understood the signal he just sent out but he guessed she hadn't as she kept talking as if he hadn't said anything.

"...she just announced something amazing. Can you guess what it is?" Olivia asked excitedly.

Robert didn't reply and just opened the fridge.

"Can you guess what it is?" Olivia asked again, this time not as excitedly but she still didn't sound mad.

Robert took out butter and cheese from the fridge and began buttering up a sandwich without replying back.

"Hello? Are you listening?" she asked, now clearly sounding frustrated.

"Mhm." Robert replied back as he started buttering up another sandwich.

"You're not listening! You don't even know what I'm asking you about do you?"

"Mhm." he mumbled again as he began slicing the cheese.

"How can you be so uninterested?" she asked irritatedly, "If you come to me and have something important to say I always listen to you but you never do the same!"

Robert knew her well enough to realize that the answer she absolutely didn't want in this situation was no answer, and so naturally that's what he gave her. He looked down at the cheese and just kept slicing it.

"WILL YOU TURN AROUND AND LOOK AT ME AT LEAST YOU PIECE OF SHIT!?" Olivia yelled angrily.

Robert spun around on a dime and gave her his full attention.

She stood with her hands on her hips and wore an angry expression on her face, she looked so cute when she was angry but he knew he couldn't tell her that.

"Sorry, I was in my own head a bit hunny I didn't realize you wanted an answer." he answered soothingly.

"Do I have to yell at you all the fucking time for you to listen?" she asked angrily, not looking ready to let it go.

Robert felt a bit taken aback by her persistent anger but figured it was good news and decided to feed it.

"I'm sorry baby, I was just thinking about something else and I didn't listen. I shouldn't have ignored you like that, I'm sorry hunny, will you forgive me?" he asked lovingly as he tilted his head and rubbed her shoulders soothingly.

It seemed to have a calming effect on Olivia as he saw her anger slowly begin to dissipate.

"Of course." she said and sighed, "I'm...sorry I..." she began but Robert didn't let her finish her sentence.

"No baby, there's absolutely no reason for you to apologize, you did nothing wrong, I shouldn't have been such a dick that's all." he said and kissed her on her smooth, reddened cheek.

This time Olivia didn't argue with him, "Well, can you think about in the future doing a better job at listening to me then?" she asked, still sounding a bit upset.

Robert couldn't help but feel like this was massive progress, one of the biggest hurdles the way he saw it was the guilt she felt for losing her temper and the more he could get her to not feel guilty about lashing out at him the easier he figured it would be to turn her dominant.

"I promise baby." he replied and kissed her other cheek, "So what was it you wanted to talk about?" he asked supportingly and patted her waist.

"It was about Amanda, from work, she's pregnant, that was all I wanted to say." she said and turned around and walked out of the kitchen.

That was not the reply Robert had been hoping for, he wanted to reward her for losing her temper and if they left this moment on bad terms she wouldn't feel good about herself which meant she instinctively wouldn't want to find herself in this situation again. He hurried after her to make up with her.

"Baby wait!" he called and caught up with her in the hallway.

Olivia reluctantly turned around and faced him, but she still looked upset.

"I promise I'll listen to you better in the future baby, okay? I promise! Just don't stay mad at me, please?" Robert said lovingly.

He carefully grabbed her hand and kissed it.

He could see the beginnings of a smile appear on Olivia's face though she fought it first, but it didn't take long before she couldn't anymore.

"Okay...charmer there." she said resignedly and tilted her head.

Robert took a step closer and bent down to kiss her, she responded by kissing him back.

The kiss led to an embrace and they soon walked into the bedroom and had sex. Their makeup sex was actually pretty good though Robert had to make sure he wasn't being too dominant in there. Olivia had asked him repeatedly to pin her down to the bed but every time she did he responded by rubbing her forearms and kissing her somewhere instead. He could tell that it frustrated her but he still felt her cumming on his cock so he figured in the end she was satisfied.

The rest of the day went by quite uneventfully as Robert made sure to not make a fuzz.

Tuesday: Green Clothes

They both went to work the following day and Robert spent the whole working day coming up with his next plan. It had taken him some time but when he arrived home he had a fully fledged plan in his head and was ready to execute it.

He was glad to find that she had not gotten home before he had. The plan he had produced involved discolouring some of her clothes in the washer, he had done so accidentally before and knew it made her very upset, but now he was going to do it on purpose; and not show any remorse for doing so until she snapped at him.

Robert chuckled childishly to himself as he grabbed one of her dirty white blouses, a pair of white socks and two pairs of white panties and threw them in with his coloured clothes. Among them was a green t-shirt that he had never washed before, he thought it was going to discolour her clothes for sure.

Olivia came home shortly after he turned the washing machine on. She started making dinner and Robert, for his part, spent the next hour lounging in front of the TV. When he heard that the washing machine was done he quickly got up on his feet. He went to check on whether or not her clothes had been discoloured and to his joy he saw that they indeed had.

They were now lime green, a colour he knew she hated to wear as well, 'she will not like this one bit.' he thought and chuckled fondly to himself. He threw all the clothes into the dryer and sat down in the kitchen and waited for dinner to be ready.

It didn't take long before it was, they ate together and Robert did his best to act distracted, he didn't think he went as far as to being rude but he made sure he at least wasn't being extra nice to her.

When they had finished eating Robert took the clothes out of the dryer and put them in a mesh basket, he made sure to place her blouse at the top of the basket so when she walked by she would see it. The basket itself he placed in a very visible spot in the hallway so she couldn't avoid seeing it.

The trap had been set in place, now it was just about waiting for her to spring it.

He went to the living room and saw that she sat in the sofa and was flicking channels, he sat down next to her and they watched TV together. She asked him what he wanted to see and when he replied, "Sports." she groaned.

That was not the answer she was looking for, which he very well knew and was why he said it. Since she had the controller however she was in charge of what they were going to watch. She flicked between channels indecisively a bit before settling on what looked like a romantic comedy, she asked him if he was okay with watching that and he muttered uninterested back.

They watched the romantic comedy for a while until it turned to commercials.

"I'm just going to the bathroom a little bit." Olivia said as she got to her feet.

"Alright." Robert mumbled in reply as he grabbed the controller.

This was the moment, when she walked into the hallway she would no doubt see it.

As Olivia walked out he flipped the channel on the TV so that it was now showing football, he furrowed his brow and pretended to be focused on the game but all he could think about was her footsteps.

He heard them stop abruptly and felt his heart skip a beat, it was death quiet for a few seconds.

"Robert!" Olivia called and sounded none too pleased.

He said nothing and stared at the TV.

"Robert, what the hell!" she said and entered the living room with rapid steps.

Robert could see out of the corner of his eye that she was holding up her now green blouse and panties but he stared at the TV screen diligently.

She walked angrily up to him and held the blouse and panties up in front of him, "Why did you wash my clothes Robert? You discoloured them, look!" she said and dangled them in front of his eyes.

Robert moved his head out of the way of her clothes so that he could still watch the TV and muttered like he was annoyed with her.

"Oh am I bothering you now?" she asked hostilely, "You ruined my clothes and you won't even apologize? What's the fuck's wrong with you?"

"It's just clothes, who cares?" he replied dismissively and kept his eyes on the TV.

The next thing he knew he felt a slap on his left cheek followed by the soft feeling of clothes against his face. Olivia had just slapped him and then thrown her discoloured clothes at him. She stormed out of the living room with what he assumed must be tears in her eyes, he hurried after her.

"Baby I'm sorry, that was rude of me, I'm sorry I ruined your clothes." he said apologetically as he followed her towards the bathroom.

To his dismay however she shut the door behind her and locked.

"Baby I'm sorry, please come out so I can apologize."

"Don't even talk to me! Just...fuck off!" she said with desperation in her voice, he could hear she tried to hold back tears.

He pulled on the handle, "Please baby I love you, I made a mistake, please let me apologize."

She said nothing and for once Robert got to feel the uncomfortable feeling of silence. He didn't like it one bit.

"Baby please open up, I want to show you how sorry I am, please..."

He heard the lock on the bathroom door click, he carefully opened the door and was met by Olivia's beautiful but now reddened and tearful blue eyes.

"Hunny I'm sorry." he said and walked towards her with open arms.

She folded her eyes and looked down at the floor, Robert pulled her into his embrace and he could feel her grabbing his back timidly with her hands.

"I'm sorry I ruined your clothes and ignored you like that." he said soothingly as he exited their embrace to have a better look at her.

Olivia did not look comforted but there was no anger in her demeanour.

"Okay." she said sadly and kept her eyes on the floor.

"I'm sorry baby, I shouldn't have been so rude, and I'll get you new clothes, something real nice baby. Will you please forgive me?" he asked beggingly.

Olivia shook her head decisively, "That's...not what I'm sad about."

"What is it then?" Robert asked supportingly.

"It made me angry but...I'm sad because I hit you again." she said solemnly and looked up into his eyes, "Robert, I'm...abusive." she said sadly.

Robert chuckled and shook his head, "No, no, you're not abusive hunny, if anything I am, I was being very mean and hurtful and I'm sor..."

"Don't apologize Robert, you always apologize but this time it's my fault."

"How is it your fault when I discoloured your clothes and then refused to own up to it?"

Olivia looked like she didn't know what to say at first, "Well, I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose and I made it very difficult for you by being so angry..."

"I messed up hunny, not you! If I hadn't been so rude and dismissive of your concerns I'm a hundred percent certain you would you would never have slapped me."

"But baby, I still shouldn't have..."

"There's no need for you to apologize hunny. In fact, I actually respect you more for slapping me after how I treated you."

"What?" Olivia asked and looked nonplussed.

"You won't let anyone walk all over you and treat you poorly, and you know that you deserve to be treated better than how I was treating you, and so you showed me." he said matter-of-factly.

Robert could see something change in Olivia's demeanour, her back straightened and her eyes didn't look as distraught anymore.

"Well, I guess if you look at it that way then maybe..." she began to say.

"That's the way it is hunny, you just stood up for yourself and honestly, you did the right thing! I deserved that slap." he said and smiled confidently.

Olivia began to look at him lovingly but suddenly her face changed to a more concerned one, "I appreciate what you're saying now and all Robert but I don't understand why...how do I say this without being rude..." she said and paused, "Why...have you been so difficult the last few days Robert? I mean you haven't been yourself, what's wrong?"

Robert rubbed his forehead diligently, "It's work, I've been thinking about a lot of stuff from work at home and...it's distracting me. I'm sorry, I'll try to be more 'here and now'." he said apologetically.

Olivia tilted her head sympathetically, "If there's anything you want to talk about you know I'm here for you Robert, you don't have to keep it to yourself if it's bothering you." she said caringly.

"No it's fine, it's more technical stuff than emotional, a lot of details about how to go about solving stuff, nothing I need to bother you with."

"Well, if you need to get something off your chest don't hesitate to talk to me about it." she said and leaned in for a kiss.

Robert bent down and kissed his girlfriend on the lips, "I know that baby, you've always been a good listener." he said after kissing her.

He knew Olivia always liked being complimented on being a good listener, though in truth she wasn't the best most times. She reacted as positively as he had expected.

"Oh, thank you hunny! I think someone might get lucky after all later today..." she said seductively and threw with her hair.