I Turned My GF into a Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmh, that sounds great babe." he replied.

Olivia exited the bathroom and Robert took her place in it, telling her he needed to take a leak and would soon come and join her in the living room.

He really didn't need to pee but used the bathroom as a place to center himself and think about what had just happened.

He concluded that his plan had been a massive success, she had slapped him again and this time he had managed to justify her slapping him as her merely standing up for herself. He thought he had made a quite hollow argument in that she needed to slap him in order to stand up for herself but an argument that nonetheless he felt had taken root in her head. She hadn't looked as upset with herself as before and he hoped it would lead to her feeling less guilty about losing her temper in the future.

They spent the remainder of the evening watching TV and had sex before going to bed, this time Olivia wasn't as insistent on him dominating her and mostly laid there as he plowed her lovingly.

Wednesday: A Bad Day at Work

The following day was another work day and Robert used the time at work to think about what he might do to annoy his girlfriend yet again. He couldn't come up with a concise plan like he had yesterday and decided he was just going to be generally mean spirited and ignore her whenever she said something. It was still likely to get under her skin as it always seemed to.

When he got back from work Olivia was already home, she didn't seem to be in the best of moods today as she greeted him with a less enthusiastic, "Hi" than usual.

'Even better.' Robert thought, if she already wasn't in a good mood she wasn't going to get in a better one round about soon.

"Hey." Robert replied grumpily as he took off his outdoor clothes.

Olivia showed up in the hallway looking stressed out, "How was your day?" she asked him but looked quite uninterested in what he would answer her question with.

"Alright." Robert said shortly as he kicked off his shoes.

"The kids were being super difficult today at work and we were so understaffed, Jennifer just got the flu and couldn't come to work it was..."

As soon as he had answered Olivia released a flood wave of words but Robert interrupted her.

"Uh-huh, that sounds very interesting!" Robert said loudly and dismissively as he walked past her into the kitchen.

A short silence followed his rude comment and when Olivia took to words again she sounded upset rather than stressed.

"What's your problem now Robert? Don't be so difficult again, we talked about this yesterday and I really can't take your bullshit today. I'm tired and..."

"I'm not being difficult, you are. Stop whining so much!" Robert said emphatically and opened the fridge.

"I'm not fucking whining Robert, I'm just telling you about how difficult my day's been. Why is that upsetting to you?" she asked angrily.

He could tell it didn't take much to send her over the edge today.

He took out some items from the fridge and shut it forcefully, "Work is difficult for me too you know but you don't hear me bothering you about it, why can't you just keep that stuff to yourself for once?" he asked mean spiritedly.

"Oh yes because everything gets so much better when you just bottle shit up Robert! What's your reason to be angry today then huh? Come on, tell me what was so difficult at work today!" she said challengingly.

Robert glanced at her as he prepared his sandwiches and could see she that was really feisty today, he thought she looked like she wanted a fight.

"There's no point in me telling you about it." he said stubbornly as he pushed the butter knife through the bread.

Olivia placed her hands on her hips and took a step closer to him, "It's nothing isn't it? Nothing special happened at work today, you're just trying to excuse your shitty behaviour by pretending like you've had a difficult day!"

Robert looked at her grumpily and shook his head, "Just because I'm not telling you about it doesn't mean..."

"No Robert that's exactly what it means! If you don't tell me right now what you have to be mad about I'm going to assume you don't have anything to be mad about."

"You do that, I don't give a shit." Robert said dismissively and bit down on his sandwich.

To his surprise she punched his arm.

"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" she yelled.

Olivia looked absolutely furious, she was shooting fireballs out of her normally pleasant blue eyes.

Robert wanted to reply but his mouth was full of bread so he had to keep chewing.

When he didn't reply she punched him again on the same spot, "DON'T TREAT ME LIKE I'M AIR AND DON'T FUCKING MATTER!"

Robert swallowed the bread and held his hands out in front of him, "Okay, okay, I'm sorry." he said.

"Sorry about what? Sorry about being a rude asshole or that I hit you? You never seem to be sorry until I fucking hit you Robert that's your problem!"

Olivia's chest was still heaving up and down and though she had calmed down a little bit she did not looking the least bit ready to let her anger go.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize..."

"How mad it makes me when you fucking ignore me?" she asked angrily and punched his arm again on the same spot, this time a bit lighter, "How can you not understand that? How fucking thick are you really Robert?"

"Pretty thick." Robert said self deprecatingly and made an excusing face as he rubbed his arm.

"Apparently!" Olivia stated emphatically and crossed her arms, she looked down on his arm and when she saw he was rubbing it her anger seemed to go away quite a bit.

"Sorry I hit you but...it's like you don't take me seriously if I don't that!" she stated defensively.

"Well I'm taking you seriously now baby." he said and made a nervous face.

"I don't want to have to do that to get you to listen Robert, I want us to get along but you always make it so difficult!"

"I'm sorry hunny, I've just been in a bad mood a lot recently, but I shouldn't have taken it out on you." he said and rubbed her crossed arms.

She uncrossed them and looked at him now with sympathy in her eyes, "I'm sorry too, I hope your arm doesn't hurt too much." she said and looked worried for a moment.

"Only a little bit. As much as it deserves to." he said affectionately and pulled her closer to him.

"Awh but baby...you can be so sweet when you want to." she said and petted his chest, "I just wish you were like this more often."

"I promise I'll be baby, I promise I'll be." he replied and stroked some hair away from her face and grazed her cheek in the process.

He felt Olivia purr and sensed that her anger was gone.

"I'll tell you what Robert, you're a bit of an expert at apologizing." she said and smiled lovingly, "After every fight we have I just realize I love you even more."

"Mmh baby that's such a sweet thing to say." Robert said and leaned down to kiss her.

They kissed passionately for a while before Robert broke up the kiss, "It's the same for me." he said to her, "I love you more and more each and every day."

"Oh baby, we may be a bit messed up but we're perfect for each other aren't we?" Olivia asked leadingly as she looked up admiringly into his eyes.

"I think we are." he said as a playful smile toyed in the corners of his mouth.

Olivia attacked his lips with her own and sucked them into her mouth as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down towards her.

They kissed passionately for a while before making their way to the bedroom where they had sex.

Robert had begun to really appreciate the makeup sex they were having, it was still vanilla sex but it felt good nonetheless to fuck after a bit of a fight.

He made sure not to piss Olivia off for the rest of the day as a reward for losing her temper, it was not difficult as she seemed to be on an extra good mood after they had sex. She seemed less upset with herself for losing her temper and resorting to violence than she had previous days and Robert viewed that as a good sign.

Something she had said echoed through his mind and gave him comfort, "After every fight we have I just realize I love you even more."

He found her words very comforting as one of his main concerns was that he was risking their relationship with his scheming. But if she loved him even more now maybe it was having the opposite effect? It was a very comforting thought and he chose to believe it.

They fell asleep in each other's arms and Robert hadn't been as happy in many months.

Thursday: Only Slightly Annoying

Robert felt a bit bad about planning to make Olivia angry today after how wonderfully yesterday had ended, but it had worked so well yesterday that he felt like he had to give it a try again.

When he got back home from work he had a plan in mind, he was going to test Olivia's temper a bit differently today. The plan was for him to be a bit less rude and annoying than he had been the previous days and see if she still reacted by getting mad. He had been very overtly rude and annoying to her these last few days to really ensure that she became angry enough to lash out, but he wondered how much he really needed to do in order to set her off.

He felt sure that under regular circumstances him being slightly annoying or rude wouldn't cause her to lose her temper, but he had been causing her to get angry and rewarding her for it several days in a row now and was curious to see how much it took to get her to the tipping point.

On an emotional level it also felt good to try and go easy on her as they had been so happy together yesterday.

Olivia was already home and greeted him as he opened the door.

"Hi hunny, how's your day been?"

"Alright, nothing special really, and yours?"

She entered the hallway and he saw that she looked a bit jaded but not quite like yesterday.

"Well, we're still understaffed and the kids are being extra difficult because of it, it's like they can sense that we really don't want them to rebel."

"Aren't they like five years old at most? What can a five year old really do to rebel except poop themselves?" Robert asked humorously and chuckled.

It was a subtle jab but not one that went unnoticed.

"Oh you have no clue I hear, they don't just poop themselves to piss us off they do a lot of things." Olivia said and crossed her arms.

Robert wore a skeptical look on his face as he walked past her into the kitchen, "Uh-huh." he said disbelievingly.

"You don't believe me?" she said and half-laughed, "For starters they scream Robert, like really loudly, and they break things. They say hurtful stuff too and they can get violent."

"How hurtful things can a five year old really come up with?" Robert asked mockingly, "What are they going to call you, a poop head?" he asked and chuckled.

Olivia shoved his arm in response, "They say a lot worse than that Robert! They call you fat, old and ugly, mean things that they know hurts."

It hadn't been an overly aggressive shove but it wasn't playful either, he felt like she was trying to send a warning message with it.

"Hah, that's kids stuff, it shouldn't be hurtful to an adult." Robert said and waved dismissively with his hand.

Olivia's facial expression soured and she walked out of the kitchen without replying to his comment.

Robert felt it was a good start, he hadn't been a complete asshole like before, just generally difficult and yet it had still elicited a little physical reaction from her.

He spent the next two hours watching his new favourite TV show and when he next interacted with Olivia it was at the kitchen table as they ate dinner together.

"How does it taste?" Olivia asked expectantly.

She had made chicken pasta for them.

"It tastes alright." Robert replied as he chewed the food and looked down at the table disinterestedly.

He felt a light kick to his shin, "Just alright? I put a lot of effort into it!" Olivia said in a hurt tone of voice.

'She kicked me because I said the food was just alright!' Robert realized in a bit of a shock. This was so unlike her but he loved it and was going to reward her for it.

"It actually tastes pretty good baby." he said and looked up at her compromisingly.

He could see on her face that his words calmed her down a bit but that she still felt a bit insulted.

She returned to eating her food with a bit of a frown on her face.

"It tastes really good actually." Robert said and stroked her hand with his own.

"Thank you hunny." she replied and looked a bit happier.

There was a short silence at the table but Olivia soon broke it.

"I talked to Annie earlier today and you wouldn't believe what she told me..."

Olivia went on to tell a story and Robert thought this would be a great opportunity to be a little annoying and look like he was not listening. He stared vacantly in front of him as she talked about her best friend Annie.

"...and anyway, she...Robert, are you listening?" she asked as she looked suspiciously at him.

"Mhm." he muttered absently as he kept staring vacantly in front of him.

He felt another kick to his shin, this one a little harder than the last. He responded by pretending to wake up from his thoughts and looked up at her with a surprised look on his face.

"Oh for fuck sake Robert, I thought you said you were going to become better at listening?" Olivia said and looked annoyed at him.

"I am...I just dozed off a little, what were you saying?"

Olivia sighed audibly and repeated a good part of her story.

"That's...interesting." he said and looked a little unsure of if that was the right word to describe it.

He felt another kick to his shin, this one not as hard.

"Just interesting?" she asked looking sour faced.

Robert felt his cock twitch in his pants, he loved how she was now responding by kicking him as soon as he made her feel even slightly upset, this was progress for sure.

"It was very interesting actually." he reiterated encouragingly and smiled disarmingly at her, "I'm sorry for not being a better listener hunny, I'm trying though."

Olivia sighed again, but this time it was a bit of a relaxing sigh.

"It's okay hunny, it's good that you're trying at least." she said and rubbed her foot soothingly against the shin she had been kicking three times now.

"Maybe you'll become really good at it one day." she said hopefully.

"I'll try baby." he said and looked at her lovingly.

She returned his affectionate look and they spent a few more minutes chatting without Robert trying to annoy her anymore.

He didn't think he'd been too annoying and yet her response had repeatedly been to use force against him whenever he annoyed her. This was so not how she usually functioned and surely a product of his consistent manipulation. He had rewarded her each time she did it as well, and knew it would make her even more likely to continue behaving like that in the future.

Robert decided he had tested her enough for the day and treated her much better for the rest of it.

Friday: Don't Be A Homophobe!

Robert went to work the following day with his mind on his secret project as usual. He had found out yesterday that it didn't take much anymore to get Olivia to lose her temper and noticed she had grown more accustomed to using physical punishment in order to get him to behave.

He wanted to make sure she kept losing her temper over the little things as he figured he couldn't give her valid reason to hate him every single day without negative consequences long term. The less he needed to do to still upset her to the point of her being violent or aggressive towards him the better it was. And the safer it was.

His plan to upset her today was even more subtle than yesterday, he knew she hated when he was being sarcastic and while it previously had never made her lose her temper to the point of getting violent, he felt that he might be able to get her there now.

He waited until after dinner to set his plan in motion, he had been a bit aloof during dinner but not to the point of being rude, it was as they slouched together in front of the TV that he decided to get smart with her. They were watching 'Dancing with the stars', not exactly a program he would've watched on his own but Olivia loved it.

"James is such a good dancer, don't you think?" she asked admiringly.

"Oh yes he's 'excellent'." Robert said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Oh come on, he's pretty good...at dancing I mean."

"Oh yes that's what you meant."

Olivia turned her head around to look at him, "Don't tell me you're jealous now." she said as a smile crept on her face.

"Sure, I'm super jealous of that faggot." Robert said and rolled his eyes.

Olivia slapped his arm, "Don't say that, that's mean!"

"Well he's gay, they said so on the program." Robert said and pointed at the TV.

"I know but you said it so hurtfully, I don't like it when you're being crude." she said and scooped her butt a little bit away from him in the sofa.

"Do you want me to apologize then? Should I call into the program and apologize for calling him a faggot or will you take a message for him?" Robert asked mockingly.

"Shut up." she said and slapped his leg, "You're ruining the show and you're being an asshole right now!"

"Well at least I'm not a faggot." he said shortly.

"You might as well be with the way you're behaving."

"Wait, did you just imply that there's something negative about being gay?"

"I swear to God Robert if you don't stop arguing with me..."

"You're going to report me to ABC for homophobia?"

"No, I'm going to punch a hole through your fucking face!" she seethed and raised her small, closed right fist in the air.

Her face was beat red with anger and she looked really upset. 'This is way too easy.' Robert thought as he saw he had managed to get his girlfriend close to popping an artery just by being sarcastic and making fun of her.

"I'd rather take that than being reported to ABC." he said and chuckled.

She punched his arm this time rather than slapping it, "Stop fucking joking Robert, you're not being funny, you're just annoying!" she said and glared angrily at him.

"Oh so there's something that is objectively funny now? I was under the impression that funny is relative."

"SHUT UP!" Olivia yelled and punched his arm again only harder this time.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry, I'll let you watch the show in peace." Robert said apologetically.

"Thank you!" Olivia said emphatically and stared angrily at the TV.

They sat in complete silence for a while and watched they show. Robert wanted to find a way to make up with her so that they went to bed on good terms, he tried to scoop himself closer to her but as he did she moved away as much as he had moved towards her.

"I don't want to be near you right now Robert." she said and looked bothered still.

"But you always like to cuddle, are you sure you don't want a little bit off..." Robert said and made a playful gesture with his arms.

"Nope, not when you've been so rude and annoying." she said and dug her already crossed arms deeper into her chest.

"What do I have to do to get you to not be mad at me?" he asked wonderingly.

"How about try and not be an asshole for a change?" she suggested mean spiritedly.

"I'm sorry okay, I..."

"Just shut up for a moment will you? I'm trying to watch this."

Robert did as she asked and sat silently next to her. Like he had assumed however it didn't take long before she felt bad about what she had said.

"Look, Robert I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so short fused I just...I don't know, snapped."

"It was my fault for being so difficult." Robert asserted.