I Turned My GF into a Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh but Robert..."

Olivia's blue eyes gazed into his own, she looked thankful and relieved but also sad. He didn't like that so he tried to cheer her up.

"Don't feel bad baby, it was all my fault. I don't think any less of you for reacting the way you did given how rude I was being." he said comfortingly.

"I shouldn't have punched you Robert, not in the face like that." she said sadly and shook her head.

"And I shouldn't have been so horribly rude and dismissive of you but I was so..."

"That doesn't excuse it Robert, I could've...punched your arm instead or slapped you or something instead but not...punch my baby in the face." she said and sounded close to tears as she rubbed his jaw with her hand carefully.

"How is it?" Olivia asked fearfully, "It isn't broken is it?" she asked and held her breath.

Robert scoffed at her question, "Of course not baby, I think you're seriously overestimating how hard you punch with your little hands." he said playfully and smiled.

"Oh but baby I hit you really hard, and I saw that it really hurt you this time." she said caringly as she kept caressing his punched cheek.

Robert nodded his head comically, "Yes, it did hurt a little bit, it was quite effective in getting me to pay attention I'll say that." he said and chuckled.

"No, don't say that!" Olivia said and slapped his arm quite hard.

She looked surprised by the force of her own slap, "Oh no, here I am being violent again! And for no reason too." she said and looked miserable.

"You're just passionate Olivia, and I love that about you, I wouldn't change that about you for the world!" Robert said and caressed her hips as he looked deep into her eyes.

"Oh but that's no good excuse baby, I still shouldn't have..."

"Baby, trust me, it's okay." he said and patted her back, "You're a passionate little lady who lets her feelings known when someone treats her poorly, that's all this is about."

Olivia looked up at him with adoring eyes, "Oh baby, you always make me feel worth loving!" she said and stood up on her toes to kiss him.

"That's because you're so easy to love." he said and reciprocated her kiss.

They kissed passionately for a moment before retreating to the bedroom where they made sweet love.

Needless to say Robert considered the day to have been a success, Olivia had displayed unprecedented amounts of aggression towards him and he figured his response had only further encouraged her to out her dominant side. He felt it was starting to be a bit scary however and he was certainly not going to bug her to this extent tomorrow.

Tuesday: The Suggestion

Robert felt sore as he made his way out of bed and got ready to go to work, all those punches he had taken to his arms were bothering him quite a bit but he didn't want Olivia to know so he hid his pain from her that morning. They both went to work as per usual and Robert yet again got to thinking about how to manipulate his girlfriend into being more dominant while he was at work.

He had settled with a plan he had executed before that involved not paying attention to her while watching TV. He wasn't going to push her as far as yesterday however as he was still feeling the effects of it.

When he came home he found Olivia to be in quite a good mood, which he knew unfortunately would make his plan a bit harder to execute. She talked happily about how things at work had gotten a lot easier since they had a new part time caretaker to help out with the workload. Robert was saving his arrogance for later and dutifully listened to his girlfriend.

"But anyway, enough about work, I've gotten to thinking about something else!" Olivia said and stroked his arm seductively.

All of a sudden Robert didn't need to feign interest anymore as he was genuinely interested, "Thinking about what exactly?" he asked unsurely.

"It's about something you've talked about, I've given it a lot of thought and I think maybe it's a good idea." she said mysteriously.

"And what is that?" he asked, feeling both impatient and intrigued.

"It's about, you know, maybe experimenting a bit in bed?" she said and smiled playfully.

Robert felt flabbergasted, "You mean...you wanna give dominating me a try?" he asked in shock.

"Yeah, I mean if you're still interested in it?" she asked and looked at him slightly fearfully.

"Of course I'm still interested baby!" he announced excitedly and grabbed her hands and pulled her closer to him, "Baby this is great! What made you change your mind?"

Olivia tilted her head sideways, "Well, you know I've been having these anger issues lately and I just thought maybe it might be a good way for me to get my frustrations out safely without really hurting you or anything. " she said sympathetically and paused, "And I also thought that since you've been asking me about it for so long that maybe you'd think it's a good idea too." she said and smiled playfully.

"Maybe a good idea? More like the best idea I've ever heard!" Robert said and pulled her little golden haired head into his chest.

He heard her sigh happily in his arms, "Awh, baby, I knew you'd like it!" she replied and patted his back.

Robert couldn't believe it, she had suggested it, the thing he had been working on getting her to do, dominating him, she was now suggesting to him that they should be doing it.

'It had all paid off!' he concluded as he pressed her head tightly into his chest and smelled her hair. All this manipulation, it had worked out better than he could've hoped.

The hardest part was now over, all he really had to do now was to make sure she had fun dominating him and be real nice to her afterwards so she felt like it worked for her anger issues. Slowly he could work towards getting her to be tough in the bed and sweet outside of it, which was what he had always wanted her to be. No more fighting over doing the dishes or hogging the bathroom, he would now make sure they did all the fighting in the bedroom instead.

They separated after a long hug and looked into each other's eyes.

"So what do you want me to do to you?...Like in the bed, what turns you on? I have no experience with this domination stuff." Olivia said and looked a bit confused.

"Whatever you want really baby." Robert said and bit his lower lip.

"But I don't know what I want, how about you tell me what you want? I need some tips!" she said playfully.

"Well, you could ride me and push me down in the bed, maybe say a couple of mean things and slap me around a bit. Maybe we could do some facesitting and pussy licking too." he said and lifted his shoulders trying to not look too invested in his suggestions.

Olivia giggled and looked at him with new eyes, "I have to admit it does sound a bit fun, I'm not sure why I was so dead set on not even trying this stuff out before."

Robert felt his cock grow in his pants when he heard she liked his suggestions, all of his dreams were going to come true now, it was working, it actually was.

"Well you're a strong willed little lady." he replied to her comment, "When you decide you want or don't want something there's nothing I can really do to change your mind." he said and stroked her arms lovingly.

"Yeah, maybe." she replied unsurely, "You like that though right? You don't think I'm too stubborn or anything?"

"No no, I love that about you!" he said and moved his hands to her hips and caressed them.

He could feel Olivia purring slightly, "So, when do we do this stuff, before dinner or after?" she asked and threw with her hair.

"Right now if it's up to me, I've got a massive hard on baby." Robert said and grinned as he nodded down towards his groin.

"Yeah I see you do...you dirty boy!" she said and slapped his arm playfully.

"Mmh." Robert mumbled and pushed his erection up against her stomach through his jeans.

Olivia grabbed his neck and stood up on her toes to kiss him, he responded by picking her up and kissing her back. As they kissed he walked her into the bedroom and laid himself down in the bed with her ontop of him.

They rapidly tore their clothes off and threw them onto the floor, in less than a minute Robert found himself looking up at his petite sexy blonde girlfriend and felt her wet pussy squeeze his rock hard cock as she bounced up and down on it.

"Oh Robert, your cock is so fucking hard, it's so much harder than normal!" Olivia said and moaned as she pushed herself down on his eight inch long and six inch thick dick.

"Mmh, baby...I'm fucking turned on for once that's why!" he said emphatically and helped her crash down towards his pelvis with his hands.

She moaned in response as his rock hard cock slid all the way inside of her.

Robert felt an incredible sensation in his groin and realized if he wasn't careful he'd be cumming already, "Fuck, we have to slow down baby, I'm gonna cum otherwise!" he said as he used his hands to prevent her from riding his cock as fast as she wanted to.

"Oh but baby, it feels so good I wanna ride you so hard!" Olivia said and moaned.

"Slow down baby, slow down." Robert said almost beggingly.

Olivia reluctantly slowed down her riding and settled into a much slower pace, a pace he felt he could handle.

"Mmh, that's better baby." he said and licked his lips.

"Not for me." Olivia said and pouted.

She looked disappointed down at him as she slowly moved up and down on his dick.

"Well dominate me more then baby! Remember you can do whatever you want to me, other than make me cum too quick of course." he said and smiled.

"But I don't know what to do Robbie!" she said and raised her hands in the air in frustration.

"Well you can slap me, I know you like doing that." Robert said and gave her a wink.

Olivia pouted but after a few seconds she obliged and gave him a light slap on his left cheek.

"That wasn't very hard, I barely felt that." Robert said in an attempt to egg her on.

"Well I don't want to hurt you baby." she said lovingly and began stroking the cheek she had lightly slapped.

"Don't worry about that baby, even if you slap me as hard as you can it won't hurt too much." he said reassuringly.

"Well say something that makes me want to hit you at least then, I can't slap you harder unless you make me angry."

"You're a worthless whore!"

The slap came almost instantaneous and was significantly harder than the previous one, Robert felt an acute stinging sensation on his left cheek after her slap and his cock grew harder in her pussy.

He looked up at Olivia and saw she looked a bit worried so he hurried to encourage her, "Mmh, that's more fucking like it baby!" he said and moaned.

"You like that?" she asked a bit unsurely and gave him a couple of light slaps.

"Yes, but slap me harder like you did before."

"You have to say something mean to me Robert."

"You're a useless cunt and you mean nothing to me!"

She responded to his cruel words with a hard slap to his right cheek this time.

"No, you're the worthless one!" she replied forcefully and looked legitimately upset.

"Fuck you bitch!"

She hit him with another hard slap and he felt her beginning to ride him faster again, "No fuck you! You fucking...man whore!"

"Shut up and ride me bitch!"

"No you shut the fuck up!" Olivia said and placed both of her hands over his mouth and nose, effectively restricting his breathing.

"You don't get to tell me when I'm allowed to talk! Do you hear that?" she said confidently.

Robert could only produce muffled grunts underneath his girlfriend's hands.

She started riding him even faster and kept needling him verbally, "I don't have to do anything you tell me, I can do whatever I want!" she claimed excitedly, "Do you hear that you bitch?"

Robert could both hear in her voice and feel on his cock that she was very excited. Her pussy was as wet as he had ever felt it and she was squeezing his cock tightly as she rode him up and down.

With her hands still blocking his air supply she continued riding him and dominating him verbally, "Don't you ever insult me again you fucking bitch!" she stated and moaned.

Robert felt the need to breathe starting becoming difficult to deny so he moved his head sideways away from her hands and broke her control of his breathing.

His head movement was met by a couple of medium hard slaps to the left side of his face, "Do you hear that?" she asked yet again in an excited voice.

"Hear what bitch?"

She sent a flurry of slaps towards his face and briefly stopped riding him, she lowered her face to mere inches from his, "If you call me bitch again I swear to God!"

He looked up into her eyes and saw that she had brought out her most angry side now, she looked seriously pissed off, like it wasn't even a game anymore. He gulped and said nothing, that seemed to have pleased her as she sat back up on his dick and continued riding him, this time with closed eyes.

"I don't ever want to hear you fucking disrespect me again." she said with her eyes still closed while riding him.

She wore a serious, dominant face that he hadn't often seen. She grabbed a firm grip of his chest and dug her nails into his skin.

"No more disrespect, you should be respecting me like I'm a queen...tell me I'm a queen!" she commanded as she opened her eyes again.

Her eyes were as full of desire as he had ever seen them and he was not about to deny her the power trip she was on.

"You're a queen, you're my queen!" he said praisingly.

"Mmh, that's right, I'm your queen, and you, you're my..."

"Slave! I'm your slave baby."

"Mmh, yes, you're my fucking slave, you're so lucky to have me!" she said and moaned loudly.

Robert could feel her pussy clasping onto his cock even tighter and knew she was about to cum on his dick.

"MMH...OHH...YES, BABY YES!!" she called out loudly as she came in waves on his cock.

He could feel her pussy juice running down onto his balls and how they moved in response. He had to make sure he didn't cum as well and strained himself to remain in control of his cock.

To his relief Olivia let his cock slide out of her pussy quite quickly though and sat down ontop of it instead.

"That felt so fucking good!" she said and smiled, still looking like she was on cloud nine.

"Mmh, yeah, you're a pretty good dominatrix too, in case you didn't know." Robert said complimentary.

"I am?" Olivia asked looking pleasantly surprised.

"Yeah, you're doing an excellent job...my queen." Robert said and grinned wide.

Olivia smiled awkwardly, "I don't know why I wanted you to say that, it was kinda stupid wasn't it?" she asked and looked a bit ashamed.

Robert shook his head decisively, "No no no, it wasn't stupid at all baby, you are my queen, for real, and I am lucky to have you!" he said emphatically while maintaining eye contact with her.

Olivia smiled lovingly and cupped his jaw with her hands, "Thank you so much baby, you're so sweet." she said and bent down and kissed him on the mouth.

They kissed passionately for a moment before she sat up on his stomach, "Mmh, so what do you want to do now? I'm still horny as fuck!" she said and brought her hand down to stroke herself.

"How about you bring that juicy pussy of yours over here so I can lick it?" Robert said hornily and licked his lips.

"Mmh, you'd like that? To lick my little pussy?" she said playfully and scooped her butt onto his chest.

He looked at her red and swollen pussy and salivated. Olivia had small, thin pussy lips and a slightly larger clitoris than he figured was normal and her pubic area was adorned by a small golden bush. White, glistering grool was dripping out of her moist pussy and Robert wanted nothing more than to dive in and taste her. She had seldomly ever let him lick her pussy and she had never been this aroused when he had done so.

Olivia moved her pussy mere inches from his mouth bounced it up and down in the air, "You want to taste this huh?" she asked.

"Yes!" Robert responded desperately and moved his head closer to try and lick it but Olivia moved her pussy away a couple of inches in response.

"Call me your queen again." she said and bit her lower lip hornily.

"You're my queen, please let me taste your royal pussy!" he said and extended his tongue as far out as he could.

Olivia giggled fondly and lowered her pussy onto his face, "Okay, lick me good then, slave." she said teasingly.

Robert moaned as he helped himself to the buffet of tastes that was his girlfriend's aroused pussy.

It had a musky, yet sweet taste and he stuck his tongue as deep into it as he could to try and extract as much of it as possible. He looked up at Olivia and saw that she was pinching her nipples with her eyes clothes as she moved her hips slowly back and forth ontop of his face.

Robert's cock was rock hard even without stroking it, he rubbed his girlfriend's butt and hips with his hands and sucked on her thin pussy lips. She moaned and lowered her pussy a bit more onto his face.

He stuffed his tongue as deep into her soaking wet hole as he could and tried to scoop as much of her juices into his mouth as possible. She moaned excitedly and excreted more of her lovely pussy juice into his wanting mouth.

He swallowed everything she produced and worked with his tongue and lips to make sure he pleased her as much as he could.

Olivia moaned and grabbed a handful of his brown hair and squeezed it, she pushed herself further down onto his face so he could push his tongue deeper inside of her.

"Lick me like that, oh just like that!" she said extaticly and grabbed his hair with both her hands as she rode his face more intensely.

Robert only grunted in reply as he was too busy using his mouth to please her but he squeezed her firm butt a little tighter with his hands.

"Mmh...oh baby, fuck...you're gonna make me cum again!" Olivia said and moaned as she pressed her wet and swollen pussy down into his hungry mouth.

Robert focused his tongue on her clit and moved it up and down alongst it as fast as he could, he felt Olivia's grip around his hair tighten and shortly afterwards her pussy sent a strong squirt into his mouth.

"AH!...Ooh!...OOH!!...OOOOH!!" Olivia shouted, her voice growing higher and higher pitched as she squirted in waves into his mouth.

Her squirt tasted a bit like pee, he let it rest in his as she was filling his mouth up with several strong squirts of her love juice.

When she had emptied herself into his mouth and he saw that she was looking at him he swallowed all her squirt dutifully and licked his lips.

"Oh. My. God!" Olivia said with an exhausted look on her face and sunk down onto the top of his chest.

"I fucking squirted Robert, I've never squirted before!" she said and looked extremely satisfied.

Robert smiled as he observed her, "Yeah, I guess I don't have to ask if you liked it then?" he said toyingly.

"Mmh, no you don't." she said and bent down to kiss him.

She gave him a quick kiss on the lips and sat back up on his chest,"So how did my squirt taste?" she asked and smiled playfully.

"Mmh, it tasted great baby." he said and licked his lips again.

He wasn't being entirely truthful as her squirt hadn't tasted as good as the other fluids her pussy produced, but he wasn't about to tell her that.

"Mmh, I'm glad you liked it, it felt so good to squirt it out like that." she said and tapped the top of her pussy, "I imagine this is what cumming for a man must feel like."

"Oh really, what makes you think that baby?" Robert asked feeling amused.

"Well, it's a liquid shooting out of your hole isn't it? And when you have a strong cumshot, like when you shoot out a lot, it feels better than when you only spew out a little doesn't it?"