I Turned My GF into a Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No...I mean were being very annoying, but I still shouldn't have..."

"Baby, I was the one being annoying, that means it's my fault. Don't blame yourself for things that are not your fault." he said decisively and dared to touch her shoulder.

She didn't shrug it off and he felt her relax a bit.

"I still shouldn't have punched you." she said with a little bit of regret in her voice.

"Well in your defense baby I was teasing you quite badly actually, I think I deserved those two little punches." Robert said jokingly.

Olivia shook her head and smiled a little, "You always come to my defense don't you? Even when I don't deserve it."

"You always deserve it babe." Robert said and rubbed her neck.

Olivia looked at him with nothing but love in her eyes, "Oh baby, I can't be mad at you for more than a few minutes, I love you so much!" she said and embraced him.

"I love you too hunny!" he said and pulled her into his arms.

Robert felt happy that he had managed to make peace with Olivia and made sure not to anger her for what little was left of the day, when they went to sleep they did so on good terms and he felt like he had further encouraged her to be more dominant yet again.

Saturday: Cleaning

Robert already knew earlier in the week how he was going to get under his girlfriend's skin on Saturday. They had decided they would be cleaning the apartment on Saturday and him not helping out with the cleaning had seemed like an obvious and easy way to piss her off.

They ate breakfast and were supposed to start cleaning right afterwards so they got it over with and had the rest of the day free, but Robert slumped down in the living room sofa instead and started watching an episode of his favourite TV series instead. Olivia had complained about it but he had promised he was just going to watch one episode and then he would come help her clean. She had gone along with it and begun cleaning.

Robert, of course, had no plans on keeping his promise and started watching another episode right after the first one was finished. Olivia had started cleaning the kitchen while he was watching TV but eventually got tired of waiting for him to come help her and entered the living room.

"Come on now Robert, you can watch TV after we've cleaned! It's not fair that I do all the work." she said and trampled impatiently with her sock against the floor.

"I'll be there in a minute." he said without taking his eyes off the screen.

"I don't believe you." she said and crossed her arms.

Robert knew just what to do in a situation like this, give her the silent treatment.

He could see in his periphery vision that her eyes smallened.

"If you think I'm going to do all the cleaning myself you're mistaken Robert!" she claimed forcefully.

Again he said nothing.

"Robert, get your lazy ass off the couch and help me with cleaning the kitchen, now!"

Her voice was harsh and serious now, no polite undertones at all.

Robert muttered as if she was bothering him and kept his eyes fixated on the TV.

"That's it! That's fucking it!" she said determinedly and walked up to the TV and pulled the plug out of its socket.

"What the hell!" Robert replied angrily and stood up from the couch.

Looking completely fearless Olivia walked straight right up to him and even though she was almost a foot shorter and half his weight she pushed him back down into the couch.

"I AM NOT GOING TO CLEAN EVERYTHING IN HERE WHILE YOU SIT ON YOUR ASS AND WATCH FUCKING TV!" she shouted red faced, now forcing him to look up at her as she was standing up and he was sitting down.

"I was going to join you any minute before you went fucking crazy and pulled the..."

His sentence was interrupted by a slap, a hard, stinging slap to his left cheek. It never stopped surprising him when she slapped him.

"Don't you dare fucking insult me!" she said and pointed hostilely at him.

'This is so fucking hot!' Robert thought as he looked up at his super angry, petite blonde girlfriend. But he knew he couldn't say that and neither did he want to make a big deal out of that she had slapped him so he decided to play it safe and defend his original statement.

"Hey! I was going to come join you in just a few minutes if you only had waited..."

To his shock she slapped him again, on the same side.

"No you weren't!" she said and looked at him degradingly, "Don't lie!"

Robert felt shocked, she had never been this dominant and aggressive before and he didn't quite know how to react to it. He wanted desperately to encourage this kind of behaviour in her but didn't know quite how. Before he could think of something to say however she took to words again.

"I know what you were planning to do!" she said and looked at him with smallened eyes.

"And what's that?" Robert asked skeptically.

"You were going to let me do almost all of the hard work and then show up at the end and do just a little bit so you could claim that you helped out too." she said and looked at him with eyes of a judge.

Robert scratched his head and did his best to look guilty, "Okay, you got me, I was planning to do a little bit of that." he said and leaned back in the couch wearing an insecure smile.

"You should be ashamed of yourself!" Olivia said angrily and looked at him without pity, "A grown ass man not wanting to take any responsibility and willing to let his girlfriend slave away..."

"Okay, okay, I apologize!" he said and interrupted her, "It was a selfish thing to do and I'm sorry I did it."

Though Olivia's facial features softened a bit he could tell she was still mad.

"I would never have planned to do something like that to you Robert I don't understand how you could even think of it!"

"Well, you're a better person than me Olivia, that's why." Robert replied sadly and folded his eyes a bit.

Olivia sighed and shook her head, it was like all her anger suddenly got zapped out of her body.

"I'm not a better person than you Robert, I have my own problems...I slapped you again, twice." she said and now looked apologetically at him.

"Eh, it was kinda justified to be honest. You never do that kind of thing when you don't have a reason hunny."

"But I do it, all the time, almost every day I hit you in some way. I-I don't know what has happened to me, I feel like I have no patience anymore Robert. It's like I see red and I just kinda lose it." she said and sat down next to him in the sofa looking dejected.

"It's my fault, I've been bugging you too much, it's only natural for you to react to it."

"I don't think it's your fault, I thought at first it might be something hormonal but I'm not on my period so I don't understand what it could be."

"Sometimes the easiest answer is the one that's true. I've been really annoying this last week, I know it, it's not on purpose, I just kinda...been in a bad mood a lot lately."

"Could it really just be that?" she asked and looked like she wanted to believe him but couldn't.

"Yeah, I think it most certainly is. And by the way, I don't think the reason why I'm being this way is hormonal either." he said jokingly and gave Olivia a playful shove with his elbow.

"Oh, but it probably is though! Too little testosterone!" she said teasingly and shoved him back.

"I prefer to think it might be too much testosterone instead." Robert said with mock pride and raised his head high.

Olivia giggled and hugged him.

After they hugged it out and reassured one another they set about cleaning the house. Robert made sure not to upset her any further that day as he felt he had already gotten her to snap real good.

Sunday: Mario Kart

Buoyed by the success of previous days Robert felt confident he would be able to get under his girlfriend's skin quite easily today. As a result he had only vague plans for how he would go about doing so but he figured it was enough given how easy it had been the last few days. It didn't take a lot to make her snap nowadays and he figured a few dismissive comments would be enough to send her over the edge.

He got an opportunity just after breakfast when he and Olivia was playing a video game together in the living room. Whenever they didn't feel like leaving the apartment and go do something on weekends they often spent their time playing video games together. The game they were playing today was 'Mario Kart', a racing game and Robert was beating her quite badly.

Olivia had always been a bit of a sore loser at games and she rarely took losing gracefully, especially if she got mocked for losing. Needless to say that was exactly what Robert planned to do.

"Oh my god, you're really not good at this game." he said mockingly.

"Shut up! If I catch up with you I'm going to tackle you so bad!" she promised, sounding flustered.

"Well you're never going to catch up with me so that's an empty threat." he replied cheekily and chuckled.

"Shut up Robert! Just because you're winning doesn't mean you have to gloat!"

"No, but it means I can." he said matter-of-factly.

She answered by punching his arm, "And I can do that!" she replied venomously.

Robert looked over at her side of the screen and saw that when she had let go of her controller to punch him her character in the game had driven off an edge and as a result she fell even further behind.

"Ha-ha, that's what you get for punching me!" Robert said jubilantly.

Olivia looked to be steaming with anger, she was red faced and flustered.

"ROBERT! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU MAKE FUN OF ME ONE MORE TIME..."

"HAHA, AND THERE I CROSSED THE FINISH LINE, FIRST PLACE!!" Robert called out victoriously.

Olivia resorted to punching his arm and chest repeatedly with both hands.

"SHUT...THE...FUCK...UP!!" she yelled and punctuated each word with a punch.

"Alright alright, I'm sorry!" Robert said sheepishly as he covered up to deal with her furious fists.

She stopped punching only to further scold him, "FOR FUCK'S SAKE ROBERT, STOP BEING SO ANNOYING!!"

"Sorry, it was a bit mean but I was just trying to be funny, I didn't think you'd get so mad." he said raised his shoulders excusingly.

"OF COURSE I GET MAD WHEN YOU MOCK ME LIKE THAT!" she yelled and punched his arm again, her eyes were still crazed with anger.

He felt shocked by how angry she still was over a few gloating comments that he had apologized twice for already. Rewarding her aggression for so many days in a row had really had a personality changing effect on her. It both aroused him and scared him.

"I'm sorry baby, I shouldn't have gloated like that." he said with regret in his voice and placed a hand carefully on her shoulder.

She shrugged it off immediately and stood up from the couch, "You can play with yourself now, have fun!" she said aggressively and threw her controller into the seat of the couch.

She left the living room with rapid steps and Robert hurried to his feet to console her.

"Baby, wait." he said as he followed her into the kitchen.

She began forcefully doing the dishes and when Robert walked up next to her he could feel the anger emanating from her body still.

"I'm sorry hunny, I went too far, I know you don't like to lose."

She temporarily stopped doing the dishes and stared angrily in front of her into the wall, "Leave me alone Robert, I don't want to talk to you right now." she said harshly.

"But baby I don't want you to be mad at me."

"You should've thought of that before you ridiculed me!" she said and turned her head to look at him.

A few gloating comments and this was how mad she got? He felt like he had created a monster.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll make it up to you, how about I do the dishes and you can do something more fun?" he said in an enabling way.

Olivia sighed but seemed to approve of the idea, "Fine." she said and put the dish brush down and exited the kitchen.

She came back a few minutes later however and when she did she had calmed down significantly, it was fair to say she looked more apologetic than angry now.

"I'm sorry I'm such a sore loser Robert, I shouldn't have punched you." she said with regret in her voice.

"It's okay baby, I was being very mean and frankly had it coming." he said and smiled forgivingly.

"Not so mean that I should've punched you Robert. It's just a stupid game after all isn't it?" she asked depressingly and looked down at her feet.

Robert moved his left hand to her shoulder and rubbed it encouragingly, "Ah, it's no big deal hunny, I went a little too far with the teasing and you let me know that I did. It was nothing more than that, if anything it was my fault for teasing you so much."

Olivia sighed a relieved sigh and leaned her head against his shoulder as he pulled her further towards him.

"Thank you for putting up with me baby, you're such a sweet heart." she said lovingly.

"Thank you yourself, for putting up with my annoying ass." he said playfully.

Olivia smiled and tapped his butt with her hand, "If your ass is so annoying maybe that's why it's so hot?" she seductively and squeezed his buttocks.

Robert completely abandoned the dishes and instead focused on kissing and caressing his girlfriend as they made their way to the bedroom, where they had makeup sex.

Olivia didn't even try to get him to dominate her in bed this time which he saw as even more progress.

Monday: More Serious

The following day was a weekday so the couple went to their respective jobs in the morning as usual. During the workday Robert had come up with an ambitious plan for the day and a new direction in his little experiment. He was going to bug Olivia a lot more today and not stop until she really gave it to him. Typically he would stop annoying her after she punched his arm a few times or slapped him but today the plan was to persist until she hurt him more seriously.

He felt that since she had gotten used to resorting to violence in order to correct him on a daily basis for a while now, now was the right time to try and get her to step up the amount of punishment she was dishing out.

He could tell that hitting him didn't bother her as much as it used to, which made him feel both excited, and a little afraid.

When he arrived from work Olivia was already home, as they greeted each other Robert quickly realized Olivia hadn't had the best of days at work from how she looked. 'Good!' he thought. His plan would be easier to accomplish the worse mood she was already in and she looked to be quite upset.

"Tough day at work?" he asked perceptively.

Olivia's already sour face grew a little sourer, "Ugh, you have no idea!" she said and looked ready to go on a tirade.

"First, Jessica's been dragging her feet all day, and I get it, she's recently off the flu but if she's still not feeling well she shouldn't even be at work."

"And then the kids were being extra difficult, particularly Michael, I've told you about Michael haven't I?" she asked and looked up at Robert.

"Uh-huh." he answered and did his best to look zoned out.

It didn't seem to have the effect he desired as Olivia kept talking without seemingly noticing.

"Well he's got ADHD and he was being extra active today, I had to spend almost half of the time running after him and keeping him in check and so..."

Olivia looked up at Robert and must've noticed he didn't exactly look like he was paying attention.

"Robert, are you even listening to me right now?" she asked looking frustrated.

Robert kept staring vacantly in front of him and gave her what he knew she hated the most, silence.

"Oh for fuck's sake Robert, is it so difficult to pay attention when someone's talking to you? I could really need you to hear me out right now!" she said sounding flustered.

Robert both heard it in her voice and saw it on her face, she was mad already, real mad, and he had barely done a thing yet. He had to keep himself from smiling and turned the beginnings of what was a smile into a condescending grimace.

"I was listening." he said and walked into the kitchen.

He heard Olivia follow him with unusually heavy footsteps and could tell she was gearing up for a fight.

"So what did I just say then?" she asked challengingly.

Robert turned around and saw that she had her hands on her hips and her blue eyes looked cold and resentful.

"You said something about work, something about the kids."

"'Something about work and something about the kids?'" she repeated almost in disbelief, "Are you being fucking serious right now?" she asked and gave him a murderous look.

Robert waved dismissively with his right hand, "Yeah, something like that, I can't listen to every fucking word you say."

Olivia laughed so coldly Robert thought his blood would freeze in his veins, "HAH, yeah...of course." she said with a voice that dripped of sarcasm, "Doing that would be way too much of a FUCKING BOTHER!" she yelled and punched him straight in his chest.

Robert instinctively felt like soothing her and had to force himself to not let her outburst affect him.

'How am I going to play this?' his brain wondered in panic. He settled with continue to be aloof and arrogant, ignoring the punch that just landed hard on his chest.

"Yeah, it actually would be too much of a bother." he said and crossed his arms, looking unimpressed with her punch.

"Would it now? Are you sure?" Olivia asked and looked at him with scarily angry eyes as she slowly closed the distance between them.

Robert felt like his heart was beating out of his chest, an intense desire to take a step back hit him but he didn't do so.

"Yeah, it would." he said.

The slap hit him across his left cheek with a quickness he didn't think she was capable of, and it was hard too.

"HOW ABOUT NOW?"

Olivia's chest heaved up and down and her face was growing redder and redder.

"If you think you can..."

Robert didn't get to finish his sentence before another slap connected on the same cheek, the second one was just as hard as the first.

"DON'T BE SO FUCKING RUDE!" she shouted and shoved him as hard as she could.

Robert almost fell down but managed to grab the edge of the kitchen sink to keep himself standing. She walked up to him again, her eyes still crazed with anger.

"HOW...MANY...FUCKING...TIMES...DO...I...HAVE...TO...TELL...YOU...TO...BEHAVE?" she yelled and punched his arm furiously after each word.

Robert said nothing and just covered up, his arms were aching as she peppered him with punches but he pretended as best he could that they didn't hurt.

Olivia looked at him still fuming with anger, "AREN'T YOU GOING TO APOLOGIZE?" she demanded to know.

"I have nothing to apologize for." Robert said shortly.

His words was met by a punch, not to his arms or his chest, but to his face. He felt a numb sensation in his jaw and instinctively rubbed it with one hand.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" he said almost immediately and held out the hand he didn't use to rub his jaw in front of him.

Olivia grew quiet and when Robert looked at her again he saw that her anger was gone and that she looked terrified.

"Rob...Robbie, I-I'm sorry I..." she stuttered.

Robert quickly walked up to her and pulled her into his embrace, "It's all my fault Olivia, I should've listened to you." he said regretfully.

"No...no Robert." she said and shook her head in his arms, "I have anger issues Robert, we need to fix..."

"Baby, I'm telling you it's all my fault, I get so difficult sometimes it's no wonder you resort to punching me." he said excusingly and patted her back lovingly.

"No, don't take the blame Robert, not this time." she begged.

"This time and every time baby." he said and kissed her carefully and lovingly on her forehead.