All Comments on 'I Turned My GF into a Queen Ch. 02'

by FilthyFantasy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 4 years ago
Another 5 here!

Great stories, love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

This would be awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue this story

Really enjoying this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great work so far

Really liking this one. The characters feel realistic and the way you're progressing the story feels perfectly paced. Particularly enjoyed the whole 'respect' scene. Thanks for what you've posted so far. Looking forward to where you take things next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Vivid details

Excellent details; the kind gained only through personal experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I love the process of psychological transformation in this story. Hopefully it keeps going in the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

I keep checking your page for more of this, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

Please add more to this. I check daily for a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Good!

Gosh I wish it was all done so I could have read it all at once... Not really into anal stuff but that piss scene was so hot! I would have been way to scared of breaking our relationship to push her like he did though. Maybe next time he messes up she turns around and sits on him and tells him to eat her asshole as punishment, without asking if he's into it or anything. Can't wait for the next chapter! I hope she gets so horny the next day she starts starts to sexually dominate him outside of the bedroom as well? And maybe have some foot play too. Maybe he accidentally disrespects her after work or something and she makes him get on the ground and kiss her feet to make it up. Just some thoughts. 5 stars!

fliehrfliehrover 3 years ago
I lov this series

I hope you continue this story. I like how he created a monster he cant handle in the future. Hope to see also a role reversal in the relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it...Keep it going!

Really enjoyed your story so far. My hope is that the sex and exploration goes farther but their relationship deepens. By deepen I mean I want her to be even more his queen and in charge but not putting him down. He is her slave but also her sex toy and while enjoying her power she does not stop loving him. So far she has been pretty lenient about disciplining him. I hope she will explore bondage, gags, spanking and whipping. At first to punish him for lapses in proper slave etiquette but as he learns to behave better she will use pain to heighten her arousal and give him a greater contrast between pleasure and the pain. I love her latex costume and high heels. A queen could demand her slave worship her shoes, massage her feet and submit to pain from her trampling. A queen might want “ladies in waiting” to witness her slave’s humiliation and add their own perverse tortures like smothering, nipple torture, electro stimulation and Cock sounding. The queen has the right to put her slave through hell and to indulge Her BFFs - those “ladies in waiting “ in their pursuit of pleasure BUT I would hope that as she loves her slave she would protect him from permanent physical harm while increasing his dedication and obedience. I look forward to seeing where you take this tale. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awesome!

I absolutely loved it... Please update faster.. can't wait to read more. I have a suggestion. Please make her dominating outside the bed also. Like he becomes her slave the whole time but there is still love in their relationship. And please make the punishments more tough for him. Like degrade him in ways that he remembers his position of slave the whole time. He should not call her anything except queen even outside the bed when they are alone. The series is going fantastic and I can't wait to read it further.

MetaBobMetaBobover 2 years ago

Loved it and hope to see more

facesittingdreamfacesittingdreamalmost 2 years ago

I did read that story 2 years ago and I found it interesting. Now I'm coming back to it because I have a newfound fetish which is teaching a girl to being dominant until it becomes out of control and I think that fetish is born by reading that story.

I love the idea of making her understand that she is allowed to be "too brutal", and I love the risks involved with it.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyover 1 year ago

Although I am personally not much into golden nectar, enema and anal penetration, but its again very well written and as long as love stays the base to more, I really like it a lot to follow more of your ideas!

zeppkkozeppkko9 months ago

Definitely the top 3 story on Literotica. All the psychological play that led her up to the moment where she wanted to try something he's been asking for from the beginning until the moment when she urinates in his mouth and says "swallow", she had already become a queen. She said that she could lose respect for him, but her speech was a mere formality, because in her head she no longer respected him in the same way, because in one of the moments later, she urinates again and lets spit fall into her mouth, grabs her hair and orders her to swallow again. I have a girlfriend who is dominant, she doesn't do oral sex, but she says it's kimja's obligation to do it on her. After 8 years of relationship she discovered the "squirt", I ventured with her in her discovery, one day while she was squirting I got under it and it fell in my mouth and a little in my eye, I got burning in my eyes and I couldn't open it watching her finish masturbation, the taste was salty. I've fantasized about drinking her urine, but after that story I felt alert, I'm afraid to propose and she'll lose respect for me, don't get me wrong your story is fantastic, (although I didn't enjoy pegging one bit, it's a part that jump). My girlfriend is already kind of a queen, when we fight we don't speak to each other, but she takes revenge when it comes to sex. She never sucks me, loves to step on my neck, asks me to masturbate her and when she's wet she sits on my face and finishes masturbating on top of my face without mercy while scolding me about what happened during the fight, then she cums and then allows me to masturbate. That is, she already has that side and maybe she no longer respects me, if she pees in my mouth (as much as I don't want to admit it, I fantasize about it) I'm afraid she'll put me down. That's why her story is fascinating, I live a little bit of it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFilthyFantasy@FilthyFantasy
Hello, and welcome to my kinky worlds! I write mostly incest and domination related stories, (more frequently femdom than maledom but not exclusively.) If you like my stories I'd love it if you let me know by favoriting them and commenting on them as it brightens my day when...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES