I Used My Work Belt

Story Info
I come home from a long day at work... ready to cum?
2.1k words
4.42
11.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a long day and you are taking a nap in bed. The sun is setting as I get home. The house is dark as I enter and I make my way to the bedroom. I take off my boots so that I do not make too much noise as I approach the bed as I see you laying there, so peaceful. I am about to disturb that peace. I am about to make you my slave. I take off my shirt revealing my semi chiseled and toned chest. You have spent many moments kissing it and touching it. This alone has left you wet and wanting to be fucked. I pull my belt from pants and get it ready. I move your arms and hands around to your back and place my belt around them. You are now bound, laying on your stomach in bed. You are starting to wake up and I can see you pulling lightly on my belt wondering what is going on. I tell you to stay still, like a good girl. You are going to cum. You are going to orgasm.

I reach under the bed and pull out the leg spreader and place it between your ankles and tie you in. I extend the bar out. You are now lying face down on the bed with your hands tied behind you and your legs spread. Are you ready to be a good girl. Are you ready to be penetrated? I move between your legs and slide my hand between your thighs. I feel you are already starting to get wet with anticipation. What will I do next. My fingers find your opening and I insert just the tip and feel your body react. You slide your hips back in an attempt to get me inside of you, any part of me. I pull back, I am in control, you are here for my pleasure. I reach under your body with my fingers touching your clit with my fingers that have been moistened from your pussy. I find it hard to the touch, you tense as I touch it, gasping, wanting more. Small circles and a light pinch, I aim to torture you with this pleasure. Your legs tighten and move against the bar that is in between them. Your breathing is heavy with anticipation and not knowing what I am going to do next.

I roll you on your side. Your pussy is exposed to me as I chose the next way to penetrate and tease you. Your juices are visibly dripping down your thigh. I touch a little running down you and taste it. Fuck your sweet. I slip a finger into you and then move it to your mouth. You taste yourself and smile. Not knowing is driving your nuts. What am I going to do next. Which part of you am I going to stimulate next. Which hole am I going to fill next.

I free your hands from my belt and you immediately go for your pussy and start rubbing it. You are so aroused that it is sloppy wet and I can hear every motion your fingers make. But you are mistaken my good girl. I am in control. I grab the spreader and flip you over onto your back. You go back for your pussy while you also search for my cock. I chose to let you please me for a moment and you find my rock hard cock in your hand. You smile. You know that I am hard for you and your cannot wait to see me cum. To feel me cum. To taste my cum. That is enough. I grab your hands and tie them above your head in a crisscross manner. I have control. I pull out a blindfold and place it over your eyes, no peeking. I move your knees up in the air and restrain them. Your hips are rolled back so that your ass and pussy are there for my taking and I shall take them. I shall penetrate them. You are going to moan with pleasure as I pull the orgasm out of you.

I start licking your pussy, tasting your wetness as my tongue moves up and down your opening. I feel your body trying its best to react to my touch but all it does is cause your pussy to swell more, become more drenched. I lick one finger and move it to your ass, tickling around the rim. You start to moan a little and I see that helpless, frustrated smile on your face. You want me to hurry up and fuck your body. You want to cum so badly right now but I do not seem to want to let you. You are putty in my hands and to my will. The sensations are so intense that you want to cry out in pleasure.

My finger slides into your ass. You tighten at the pressure then slowly relax allowing my finger to penetrate and wiggle. The moans I hear at this point have become intoxicating. Your pleasure levels have been taken higher than your ever thought possible. My finger slides in and out of your ass with ease now, Your pussy tightens against my tongue with every stroke. And then I stop. I pull out my finger and I see your ass pulsate with want as you yearn for the feeling of me penetrating your body in any way possible.

My cock is rock hard at this point and I know that you want to feel it on you and in you. I take the bottom of my shaft and place it on your clit and firmly drag it downward. You feel every inch of my hard cock as it brushes over your clit. I drag the shaft and the head down past your clit to your opening and then thrust in hard. You gasp and grunt at the pressure I exert into you. I can feel your moans throughout my body and your pussy is so smooth and wet. I fuck your wet pussy hard for only a few more thrusts as we are not nearly done yet.

I pull my hard cock out and move it to your face and shove it in your mouth nearly gagging you. I feel your warm tongue licking my clean of your juices. You taste some of my pre cum as well. Your pussy wants my hard cock back in it, but not yet. First you must be filled. Every hole.

I leave your side for a moment. You are trying to find me but you are still blind folded. I can see you looking around under your blind. Listening for every sound I make. You ass up in the air in such a helpless manner waiting to satisfy my every want and desire. Not knowing where I am going to go next. Wanting me to go everywhere and fuck you in every possible way. Your body is waiting for me, wanting me.

The bed moves as I return. You sit there motionless except for your breathing. It feels like I have been gone and hour, not just a moment. Your mind is racing as you wonder...you feel the pressure on your ass and the a sliding friction. Something has entered you and the pressure is intense. You clench your ass and the motion stops. You breath out and relax and the friction continues into you. You feel a firm object in your ass. The sensation is mind boggling and you think you know what is coming next. I slide the butt plug in and out of you slowly, tapping the top every few strokes to increase the sensation. This butt plug is slightly larger than the one I normally use. I want you to remember this session and have it linger on your mind.

I push the butt plug all the way in. Your ass is filled and you want to fuck hard now. To feel this sensation throughout your body. Then it happens. Your pussy is penetrated by what feels massive. It feels as though I am stretching your pussy to new limits. You almost cry out in pain but it quickly turn to pleasure. This object is harder than my cock though. What am I doing. What sensation is this that you are feeling. I am fucking your ass and pussy at the same time. You are helpless against me as all you can do is lay there and take it like a good girl. You are such a good girl and you want to make me happy. You want to cum hard for me but you cannot unless I allow you to do so. The only words you can think to use are please, thank you, and more. Then you let one more slip "OH GOD" as I fuck your ass some more, sliding the butt plug in and out. Alternating with your pussy like pistons on an engine. This engine of pleasure that has made you want to cum so many times in the past 10 minutes. Your body is shaking in delight as you near your first orgasm.

You cum for the first time as you scream out loud. "That's nice" I say. You will cum again and again. I have control and I won't stop until I am satisfied that you'll be my sex slave wanting me to make you cum at will. I control when you cum and you will cum everyday. You will cum for me and by my touch. You will offer yourself to me as a good girl does to her master. I am the master of your orgasm and you want me to be happy. You want to make me cum hard, on you.

Your first orgasm passes. You near a relaxed state and your body starts to chill in such a submissive state unable to move still. *slap*, you feel a slight sting on your thigh. What was that. Where did that come from. *slap* more of a sting, this one closer to your ass. Your ass clenches around the butt plug that is still in you. *slap* your cry out a little as you are sensitive having just cum and orgasmed. It stings yet feels so good. A tear develops in your eye, I catch it as it falls and lick it off my finger. I have just licked your pleasure. You moan out more. I barely hear you. I lean closer down to your lips. I ask you to repeat yourself, you say "more". I kiss your lips and you taste your tear. Your pussy throbs wanting more, wanting to be fucked again.

I throw the flog to the other side of the room and get on the bed ready to penetrate you, to fuck you without mercy. The toy comes out of your pussy with a solid yank and you moan. I pull off the blindfold so that I can see your eyes. I want to see the pleasure in your eyes as I enter you. The leg spreader comes off and falls the the ground with a clank. You feel my hard cock enter you. So slick still as I fuck your wet pussy as hard as I can. I free your hands and your legs. They fall limp as your orgasm has drained you. Your levels of pleasure have rendered your body limp and all you can do now is cum. My cock pumps into you hard and fast, you feel my body twitching with delight. I feel your body tighten as you cum again. Your pussy tightens around my cock and I am about to cum myself. You whisper to me.."my ass, fuck my ass".

Who am I to deny a lady. I pull out from your pussy and slide it into your ass. You moan out and wrap your arms around me the best you can. You are still spent from your previous two orgasms. Your ass tightens around my cock and its feels like nothing else. Your mouth is open and your nearly catatonic with the helpless pleasure you have just received. I am about to cum..I pull my cock out and hot spurts of cum drench your tits and face. You have no reaction but muster a smile as my cum drips down your nose and chin. You lick a little and smile more. You could not be more pleased. You could not cum again if you wanted to. I will give you a break. You will cum again for me though because you are a good little girl.