All Comments on 'I Want to Play a Game: The Sequel Pt. 02'

by king_wesley

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
saw is my favorite movie

i liked the series but the end dissapointed me a lot i think it should have ended differently

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more more more!!!

PLEASE DO MORE OF THESE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

myrtlemainmyrtlemainalmost 11 years ago
The Motivation got even dumber.

Could have been so much better if the rationale given by 'Michelle' had ever made any sense. Using innocent targets like one girl's father and the detective's sister really didn't validate punishing the 'guilty' with the games. No real reason why any person of power would go along with this crusade. Too bad, could have been a great twist on the Saw movies.

graymangazergraymangazerabout 8 years ago
Very good

I've never watched "Saw," I don't think it's a movie that I I'd like, but this story I do like. It might not be original in concept but it's probably the most original I've read on this site.

Some delicious torments and beautiful thoughts of lot's of sex crazy Bimbo's running around. My only disappointment was the end: the high powered conspiracy doesn't work for me, I loved that Michelle won in the end but would have preferred her to be some insane genius walking off into the sunset to carry on with her evil plan. But hey! It's not my story so I'll let that go. Either way it was very good and extremely well written, just a very few typos.

Thanks, and now I mean to take a look at your other tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just a question

I'd like to ask, was this whole thing inspired by Saw? I can't fap to this but the story is damn intriguing. I'd like to see a story where Michelle would find someone who would continue her work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Its a good thing...

...that you stopped writing on Lit. You are an idiot. You should have had everyone with a brain tell you to stop writing LONG before your last submission. This story is pure Troll Bait. Im not going to be "That Anon" that tells you that they hope that you have to WATCH this happen to everyone that you care about AFTER you explain to them WHY this had to happen to them, so that everyone you know would Know that you are a worthless dumpster fire of a person. That would be unfair to the people in your life, they already have to interact with you, and the only thing that they are guilty of is not beating you into a permanent persistive vegitative state. That being said, I DO wish that everyone on the planet knew who you really were and how worthless you are, and then refuse to have anything to do with you for the rest of your life. To be clear, you deserve to be alone for the rest of your life. You dont deserve friends, you dont deserve family, you dont deserve a warm bed in the winter or a drop of water in a desert, you don't deserve to know a moments peace or a helping hand, and you don't deserve the freedom to open your mouth and spread your filth. I hope everything bad in life happens to you and you alone. Again, it's a really good thing that your account here on Lit is dead, your submissions are a waste of server space. I am glad that I don't have to tell you to stop writing. I do need to tell you that you should NEVER start writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! And you wonder where all the good writers went!!!!

Asshole annony has driven them away. This brain dead sad ass wipe bitches and calls them names and tells them they are dumb etc etc etc. So they say fuck you in the heart annony you cum drinking old ugly fat fag and leave fr other web sites. You get what you ask form annony. If only your dead ex wife were alive so you cold suck all that cum from her nasty cunt you would be so much more happy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Aside from...

A few grammar and spelling errors... I liked it a lot. Hubs even liked it. He did tell me that you should have made the police commissioner her lover.

I gave it 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please write a sequel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous