All Comments on 'I Want You to Look'

by Donobono

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I don't think you can say that word anymore." I loved that. What perfect brother-sister dialogue. I loved the story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Im pretty sure the doujin you're talking about is Mukashi wa Kawaikatta | She Was Cute Before by Nakani. 265949 on nhentai.

Great story btw!

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedabout 1 year ago

Great story, nicely told and at a sensible pace. Some spelling mistakes to tidy up - but we all have that problem!

OseekerOseekerabout 1 year ago

Although I've never known a female to be into fluids as much as Klara I suppose in throes of passion it could be erotic I guess.

I gave this 4 out of 5 stars 'cuz it took awhile to get interesting with her being bitchy at the start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

" I know it may sound like complete overblown hyperbole, but it was definitely, and without exaggeration,......"

Totally overblown and exaggerated story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic. I was drawn to the dialogue and his thoughts as they were processing. You painted amazing pictures and I felt I was there lurking like a silent observer they couldn't see. Great story. Wow!

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 1 year ago

i wonder why is it always the " younger" sister . 90% of bro-sister stories, the sis is younger... Would be a great change and fresh air... the sister being the older one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tolerable, but there's potential.

Robinius1Robinius1about 1 year ago

Very good, hot actually. Well written for the most. If you care to edit, I suggest replacing 'peak' with 'peek'; 'devile' with 'defile' and 'waste' with 'waist.' The aunt segment is confusing, a clarification would be welcome. All in all, well done. Thank you.

icdeadpplicdeadpplabout 1 year ago

good story, typo is excepted used instead of accepted

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

How does she still have a hymen after shoving 4 fingers in her twat earlier in the story?

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

OK, but what was all the innuendo regarding fertility and babies? UK?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous