I Want You to Look

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day Klara just showed up at the house out of the blue. She didn't say a word about her time at our aunt's and I didn't ask, too afraid to know the answer. So I didn't ask anything. I just tried my best to make her feel comfortable, safe, and at home, even though we both knew that this house could never feel like a real home ever again, not without Mom.

The time we were apart was about a year and a half, give or take. And in that time, we barely had any contact with each other. Not for lack of trying on my part, she simply refused to return my messages or any of my phone calls. She completely blocked me out of her life, and for the last two years since she came back home, she still hasn't let me completely in.

Then I started noticing things about her, things a brother could notice, but not get completely obsessed over. Well, I got obsessed. I always knew my sister was cute, but suddenly noticed she was also damn sexy. When did I start to notice these things? Probably around the time she came back to the house. I could not stop looking, and I know now she let me look. And our relationship only suffered more for it. Because I could not keep my eyes to myself.

I, as her older brother, should have tried to talk to her and get her to open up to me. We are, for all intents and purposes, the only family we have left, after all. We only have each other in this world. So we need each other. I need her and she needs her big brother to man up and not be such a pussy.

I'm going to talk to her and be there for her, no matter if she wants me to or not, and end this bullshit between us. Today.

But first, time for a quick nap.

I didn't get much sleep last night, understandable, and I had a really rough day at work, as usual, so I'm absolutely all pooped out.

I went directly to my room, thinking I could finally get some sleep, that was until I actually got there. As I approached my room, I noticed that the door was slightly open. I peered inside and there she was, all curled up in my bed, fast asleep. I didn't bother trying to wake her, I was too tired and honestly, I was a bit nervous to do so. She also looked so cute while sleeping, I just didn't have the heart.

I took off my shoes and crept into bed with her. She didn't even notice me, fast asleep, snoring softly. She was always a heavy sleeper, so I wasn't surprised in the least.

I too, soon followed her into dreamland, falling fast asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow, my last thought before passing out was, she sure is warm.

---

Then, my alarm went off. I felt for my phone, switched it off, and looked out the window as soon as I rubbed the cobwebs out of my eyes, trying to discern which time of day it was, before just looking at my phone. It read, 06:30, which meant I slept for over twelve hours, which, for me, is just ridiculous. I don't think I've ever slept that long in all my life.

I wondered then, where Klara went. She wasn't there when I woke up, probably getting ready for school, maybe. I then realized it was a Saturday, which meant no school, and even better for me, no work.

I also realized something else, I'm a filthy, sweaty, greasy mess. I immediately went in to take a long, longgg shower. After cleaning up, I went toward the kitchen, planning on making a very big breakfast for us. I was starving, so no cereal for me today. I was going to go all out in the kitchen.

Before even reaching the kitchen, my senses were overwhelmed by this wonderful blend of mouthwatering aromas.

Did Klara just prepare breakfast for us? We usually only just ate cereal for breakfast, except when I felt like preparing something for us. She rarely made anything for breakfast, maybe sometimes on my birthday or for some other special occasions, but I could count on one hand, the times she's actually done so. This was very surprising indeed.

"Oh hey, I was just about to call you", she said cheerily as I walked into the kitchen.

There it was, my breakfast meal fully prepared on the kitchen table, fresh and still steaming hot. Bacon, eggs, pork sausages, and toast with guacamole on top accompanied by a bowl of fruit salad and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. I could not believe my eyes.

"Who are you and what have you done with my lazy ass sister?"

"She didn't go anywhere, so don't be expecting this every time. Now dig in, before it gets cold."

"Yes ma'am, thank you ma'am", I said, giving her my goofiest salute, before marching over toward the kitchen table and sitting down.

She smiled at my display of goofiness before giving me an expectant look, watching me intently as I gave my first bite.

"What?" I said with a mouthful of toast.

"Well, how is it?"

I chewed very slowly then, contorting my face into an exaggerated look of disgust.

She made a pouting face before flicking a grape from her bowl toward my face.

I dodged the incoming grape before being met with a second one which connected with my nose. I immediately retaliated flinging some grapes of my own.

She let a shriek as the grapes hit her square in the face as I roared with laughter. She soon joined in, laughing her pretty head off with me.

"You're so mean", she said between laughing fits.

I just gave her a big cheeky grin and she gave me a brilliant smile in return.

I looked at her lips. They were full and plump, slightly reddish with a hint of moistness. Her lips just looked so... appetizing.

Her pale cheeks tinged red as she saw me staring, her smile turning slightly shy as she subtly wetted her lips further.

I snapped myself out of the trance I was in and took a sip of my juice.

"Wow, sis, this is, um, really good, great stuff, really.", I said, acting as if there wasn't just a massive amount of sexual tension brewing between us mere moments ago.

She looked at me for a moment, as if she didn't quite register what I just said, before she answered, "Oh yeah thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it."

We ate in silence for a while, but there was no awkwardness between us. We just enjoyed our meal, each in our own little thoughts. She gave me some glances every now and then, trying to be sneaky with it, not sneaky enough though because I caught her doing so several times.

"You've really outdone yourself, Sis, this is the best breakfast I've had in a long time", I said, wanting to break the silence.

"Thanks", she replied quietly, almost mumbling her response. She seemed a bit distracted. It also seemed like she wanted to tell me something. I don't know, maybe I could've been wrong but she definitely was dealing with some internal strife. It was clear to see on her face.

"Uhm... I should probably pick up these grapes. We can't just leave them on the floor."

Just as I moved to get up she sprang out of her seat and hollered, "No!", at me. "No, no, just sit down, enjoy your meal, I'll do it, okay."

I was definitely taken aback by her sudden outburst as I watched her get up and walk toward my side of the table first. She came over, picked up the grapes, and threw them in the trash. She then made her way back towards her side, looking for the grapes I yeeted at her minutes ago.

I noticed a look on her face then, as she scanned the room for the strewn-about grapes, a look of determination on her face.

"Why did you have to throw away those still perfectly good grapes? I still would've eaten them, you know. You ain't ever heard of the 5-minute rule before Sis. Yeah, I know it's the 5-second rule, but honestly, who even cares man"

I rambled on and on, not too sure what to make of this situation. She didn't seem to register anything I was saying. She just looked out in front of her in a daze. I couldn't make out what she was thinking but that determined look she had on a moment ago had definitely faltered slightly.

"Klara, hey, I think I see one over there, yep there it is, under the fridge. You see it?"

All she did was give an affirmative nod, but it didn't seem like she even heard me. She then walked over to the fridge with purpose and stood in front of it for a few moments, before bending over completely at the waste. Her ass protruded out toward me.

There it was, I did a double take for a second, not believing what my eyes were clearly looking at. But there it was as clear as day, a perfect little slit. That's right, my sister had no panties on.

She held the position, clearly not looking for any grapes as I gaped at her little forbidden treasures. I kept gazing at her for a while, watching her narrow slit and her tiny, taut asshole.

Her vulva did not look so small and delicate before. I mean, she did have multiple fingers crammed up her pussy at the time, but now it seems to be so... chaste, untainted, and pure. But we both know that was no longer the case. My seed defiled her, perverting her once clean vagina into something dirty, something tainted, forever.

I also noticed something missing, her pubic hair. She didn't have much hair before, to begin with, only a small tuft of dirty blond hair on her mound, which very much contrasted with the icy blond, almost white hair on her head. The hair surrounding her butthole has also vanished.

She was completely clean-shaven. Which could only mean she planned this. She shaved her pretty little snatch for me. She even took the time to pretty up her already exquisite little asshole for me. Yeah, she planned this all right. She purposefully did not wear any panties today. She wanted me to see. To admire her goodies.

I realized that this was it. This right here was an open invitation. I was invited to explore to my heart's content, and all I had to do was just accept.

And accept I did, wholeheartedly so.

I was done fighting this burning urge. Seeing her so openly express her very clear desire for me, finally broke down my walls of resistance. I could no longer fight it, nor did I want to. My desire for her was too entrenched for me to resist any longer. I knew I could not fuck her of course, but there could be other ways to be close to her. I knew I was probably only doing mental gymnastics to justify what I was about to do but at that moment, I could not care less.

I readily shed my pants, my raging erection protruding out in front of me, out in the open at last. I rushed at her, kicking my pants off my feet as I went. Once I reached her, I took my position behind her and spread her cheeks. Readying my granite, hard cock between her onion-shaped behind and slid through. I moved painstakingly slow through the deep groove, whilst pressing her buttocks together, tightening the crevice surrounding my dick even further.

The fact that I slid my dick over her taut opening did not go unnoticed. I made sure to apply some extra pressure to her little balloon knot as my bulbous head passed over, but not enough to actually enter her. That would have ended in some disastrous results. The eye of my dripping knob just couldn't produce the necessary amount of lubrication to harmlessly push through her resistance. It was a fact I was very much aware of, but the temptation to actually try was almost overwhelming. But I had to curb that temptation for now and instead focus on the pleasant warmth of the walls of flesh that surrounded my excited cock on each side. Which wouldn't be a hard task at all.

I soon started sawing my inflamed dick through her fissure, digging my fingers onto both sides of her butt flesh as I slid my cock vigorously through her cleft, but keeping the underside of my engorged erection in constant contact with her asshole as I did so.

She held on to the fridge for dear life, gripping it tightly for support as I hammered away at her cheeks. But I could tell she was having some trouble supporting herself against the smooth surface of the refrigerator. The appliance also wasn't very stable, it shook and rocked around as I slammed my pelvis against her. It swayed around dangerously, especially as she was meeting my aggressive pounding of her cheeks, backing her ass up against me, rocking her hips up in ecstasy against my dick, which in turn, plundered the inside of her crack with impunity, taking as much pleasure from each other as we could get.

At one point the fridge tilted slightly, filling me with trepidation. I then, with great disinclination, removed my cock from the warmth of her gluteal embrace.

It seemed like she wasn't aware of my expulsion because she kept bucking her ass back against some phantom penis. Perhaps she was too far gone in rapture, as she didn't seem to register our predicament, or maybe it was self-induced ignorance, or more likely, a bit of both. Ignorance is bliss after all.

But she soon came down as my hand connected sharply with her asscheek. She gave a sharp cry of pain, or pleasure perhaps, I didn't know and at that point, I certainly didn't care. I was done with all the uncertainty, I just wanted back into the sweet warmth of her embrace.

I grabbed her by her left tit, manipulating it around with my hands while I encircled her waist, picking her up slightly and walking with her toward the kitchen counter. I kept my dick firmly pressed to her bottom as I did so. Not breaking contact with her behind no matter what, her ass almost acting as a magnet, perpetually keeping my cock connected to her.

Once I successfully moved her over to the counter, I immediately went back to the grind, literally. The enclosure of her asscheeks welcomed my tumescent dick back in open arms, or perhaps more aptly, in a tight embrace, a very tight clasp indeed.

As I was busy humping away, I realized something, she was frigging herself vigorously, and I mean it, it was crazy intense. She was screaming as I shafted her cheeks. I knew the taboo act of me fucking through her asscrack would bring her some form of pleasure, but not this much. I wasn't hitting her main pleasure zones after all. But now I knew why she was almost whimpering in ecstasy. She was taking her pleasure in her own hands, literally.

I also noticed that there was fluid leaking on the floor. My sister was squirting. It wasn't as intense as the first time I saw her spread eagle on my bed, but it still left quite a bit of a mess on the tiled kitchen floor.

She slumped over slightly, I held onto her as she gradually sloped toward the ground in exhaustion.

"Don't worry, I'll clean this up", she murmured, with a dopey smile on her face.

"No, don't worry about it, I'll take care of it. Besides, you look exhausted. I'll take you to your bed."

"No, take me to your bed", she said in reply, a more lucid and serious expression crossing her face."I want you to take me to your bed and make love to me all day long. Or you can just fuck me, use me as you will, if you want to, that is. You could also maybe use me as one of your disposable cumrags. No one's stopping you. I couldn't possibly stop you. I'm just your weak little sister after all. You could make me your personal cumdumpster if you wanted to. You could fuck your child into my belly right here, right now and I would not have a chance in hell of stopping you.

White fluid spilled out of the end of my dickhead at hearing those words. I immediately grabbed the base of my dick and squeezed. Luckily I was able to ebb the flow of semen coming out. I was already nearing my peak before she slumped down, but those words, those nasty, filthy words coming from my sweet little sister's mouth just tipped me over the edge.

She saw my cum leaking on the floor and did something that floored me. Not literally as I was already technically on the floor, but anyway, I'm getting sidetracked here, my point being she did something that I found so shocking that I would never forget it. She took her finger and scooped up my cum from the floor and said, "Five-second rule, right", before putting the finger in her mouth, closing it shut, and sucking on that whole digit. Her piercing blue eyes gazed directly into my soul as she did so too.

"Lay down on your back", I said in a low voice.

She took her time, still sucking on the finger like a lollipop, before popping it out. All she said after that was, "Okay", before laying down on her back, completely spread eagle.

I had to do it. Not because I'm just a horny bastard, which I most definitely am. I am a horny pervert who wants to fuck his sister. There, I admit it. But I'm also a lustful brother who loves his sister, so fucking much. I've probably been in love with her for a long time now, longer than I care to admit. And she definitely loves me too, enough to want my baby that is. She's definitely admitted, as well as alluded to it before, on more than one occasion I might add.

But It also goes deeper than that. The way she looks at me, the way she sometimes laughs at my self admittedly cringy jokes. As well as laughing at me, but that's beside the point. Everything she does man, the way she behaves around me, I don't know. All I know is she loves me and I love her, and denying her this... this deeper connection would be me rejecting the love we share for each other.

Mom... well, if Mom could see the love we share for each other she would understand, probably. I know it's most likely wishful thinking on my part, but I do believe that she would want us both to be happy. She makes me happy, also pissed off a lot of the time, but relatively happy, and I know I can make her happy as well. I also know for a fact that I can keep her safe. I'll never break the promise I made to you again, I swear. I'll love and protect her now and always, Mom.

I've finally made peace with myself and what I'm about to do. I'm finally ready, and she's been ready for a long while now. Time to take that plunge forward, literally.

And take that plunge I did, right into my sister's vagina. It wasn't as straightforward as I made it seem, of course. I did enter her, yes, but was almost immediately met with some resistance. Which immediately came in the form of her hymen, which my dick effortlessly pierced, but I could see the action caused her pain and discomfort. She was also very tight, with emphasis on very. I mean my cock loved all the exciting sensations it experienced at that moment, but I could also see that my thickness could cause quite a stretch to her virginal walls. She wasn't used to anything besides her maybe her fingers going inside herself. So feeling this new invader forcing itself in her once nearly sealed pocket of flesh must have come as quite a shock to her body.

She shed a tear after the initial push while whispering my name, and there were definite discomfort and pain on the look on her face as I pushed in further past her now ripped hymen. But she took it all in stride after I held still, letting her get used to the foreign invader making its way through her insides. I pushed in further, very slowly only once she gave me a firm nod.

Even though she appeared calm on the outside, I could still tell she was a bit nervous and uncomfortable. So I stopped once more, longer this time, and kissed her. Showing her how much I loved her, showing her that this was more than just sex to me. This was me loving her, sharing my love, and receiving her love in return.

She kissed me back with more passion and pure emotion than I could give, even crying a little as she kissed me deeply. I too was suddenly overcome with emotion, admittedly shedding a tear of my own as shared our kiss.

I was about halfway through inside her before I decided to pull out and away from her completely. A look of sadness came over her face as she probably contemplated that I was having second thoughts again. But she couldn't have been any more wrong.

That look of sadness was quickly and abruptly overtaken by surprise and pure joy as I thrust back into her again, and again, and again.

The thrusts were very shallow, not much more than my head moved inside her, but it seemed like the head was all she needed because, for the first time, it seemed she was actually enjoying this. This was the first time that she was actively moaning from my cock moving inside her. I didn't try to go any deeper, I just kept a steady pace going, stroking about a quarter of my dick at a time inside her.