I Want You to Look

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She became more vocal after a while, egging me on to go faster, to which I complied without complaint. I went much faster, so fast in fact that before I even realized it, I was about halfway into her depths.

Then, she told me to go deeper, more vocal than ever before, she was ready. And with one powerful thrust, I finally bottomed out in her pussy.

I held it there, it was difficult not to move but I managed somehow. I was in complete bliss, in pussy heaven, if you will. It was such an incredible indescribable feeling, and by the look on her face, I could see she shared the same sentiment. The pain and discomfort from a few minutes ago were now completely gone, replaced by a look of pure elation and happiness. I don't think I've ever seen her display emotions to such a degree before.

She kissed me again, but more sweetly this time, more tender and with deeper affection. I took my time exploring her entire mouth, not missing any part while pressing my hips onto her further.

Then, I felt her grind her clit against my pubic bone. I simply continued kissing her as she used me as some sort of masturbatory device. And she made full use of me, humping up at me to her heart's content. I realized I really enjoyed my new role as her fuck toy. Long may I be used.

But I soon started getting antsy. I needed more, I wanted more, I needed to take more. So I moved. Only slightly at first, testing the waters, seeing how she would react, but my worries were unfounded as the volume of her moans and lubrication increased even further with each passing stroke.

My thrusts went from 0 to 100 really fast once she started screaming my name. I hammered away at her slopping wet pussy, and I mean, really fucking hard. I held nothing back. I put everything I had into each and every thrust.

She scratched my back as she came, hard. I couldn't see it but she probably drew some blood, or rather it felt that way, but at that moment, it didn't matter, I was just so lost in my own pleasure.

The movements of her hips became way more erratic as a second orgasm hit. And then my cock got straight up expelled as a third one hit. She gushed everywhere. On herself, on me, and once again, on the kitchen floor. But she was too far gone to care.

She suddenly slumped back down on the floor, I didn't know if she passed out, but that sure didn't stop me from stuffing her with as much of my cock as humanly possible.

I fucked her against the tiled surface, so hard in fact that from an outsider's perspective, it would probably look like I was trying to drive her straight through the kitchen floor.

It was inevitable then, that my own release would soon follow hers. The pounding I was dishing out just wasn't sustainable. I didn't even try pulling out, my orgasm was on the brink, and there was no stopping it now. Besides, I'm sure she said she was on birth control, but it was far too late to form any affirmative decision anyway. My body made the decision for me as I came, spewing a copious amount of semen into her already-drenched hole. If she weren't on any pills, then her eggs would have stood no conceivable chance against the massive amount of cum currently being discharged into her pussy. I know it may sound like complete overblown hyperbole, but it was definitely, and without exaggeration, the most excessive cum I've released at one time, ever. It just kept going and going as I came and came for what seemed like hours. The whole process of me injecting her with my sperm probably took seconds, but it felt like an eternity flashed by once I finished, leaving me a changed man.

Okay, that was probably a bit of hyperbole, but then again, maybe not really. This experience has definitely changed me, for better or for worse, I am now and forever a changed man. I really believe that to be true. We both are. I knew this going in. I knew this would change us and the dynamic of our relationship. But I've excepted it with all its challenges and hardships to come. We will deal with them together, as a family, and now, as lovers.

***

This story was inspired by a doujin I read a few years back. It popped up in my head one day and I just started writing. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the hentai manga or the artist. If you know the name of it, please let me know. I would love to read it again. BTW, I loved writing this. I really feel like I've improved as a writer while writing this piece. Anyway, lots of love, and I hope you had a pleasant reading experience.