I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline loved dancing, and while she had been hesitant to move too much in her new outfit at first, the cocktails had lowered her inhibitions quite a bit. Inevitably, her skirt fluttered up as she twirled about. There were many appreciative stares, and Madeline knew she was exposing more than a little ass cheek each time she did so. She found herself loving it, not embarrassed by it. She let herself dance like nobody was watching, and the more she did, the more everyone watched.

It wasn't long before Madeline realized Shelly was no longer her dance partner. Her BFF was still nearby, but two guys had moved in to join her. Shelly was smiling at Madeline, and it was then that Maddy recognized one of the male dancers as Eric. This was the guy Shelly had been, ahem, "flirting with" last Tuesday, at this same club.

To Madeline, Eric's stand out feature was his baldness. There was a time not long ago when the glimmering, light-reflecting the scalps of bald men was an aspect of hair loss pity. Shelly clearly didn't think that way. She moved in on Eric, putting her arms around his neck, while swaying her hips to the techno beat.

Eric had seemingly brought a wingman tonight. He danced nearby: broad shoulders, nice muscular arms, dark hair, brown eyes, handsome face, darkly tan skin. He had the look of someone who took care of his body, but was also able to spend long hours in the sun.

Madeline recognized it was her duty to pair up with the new guy while Shelly and Eric danced closer together. Madeline waved her hand timidly, still dancing, then leaned in and yelled over the music, "Hi, I'm Madeline!"

"Dave," he replied, taking her hand to shake it, holding it a bit longer than Madeline thought absolutely necessary.

'He's 2 inches taller than me. My perfect height,' Madeline thought. 'It helps everything line up better.'

Madeline blushed at her own lewd thought, but she moved in closer to dance with him, putting a little more sway in her hips, and lifting her arms overhead as the music led her movements.

They danced together, the four of them, for several songs. Madeline was enjoying herself immensely, but when she glanced at Shelly, she realized she was still behaving a tad prudish by comparison.

While she and Dave had progressed to the stage where they were comfortably putting hands on each others shoulders and hips, moving together real close, Shelly and Eric were all over each other: kissing, grinding, teasing, and pulsating against each other.

When the DJ brought the music to a slower pace, Madeline felt Shelly grab her hand, pulling her from the dance floor.

"Sorry," Madeline mouthed to Dave, following Shelly to the bar.

"You're having fun!" Shelly said happily.

"Yeah, Dave's a really good dancer."

"Feeling flirtatious?" she asked.

Madeline looked down at her hand, to where her wedding rings normally rested on her finger.

"Actually, yes!" she said, surprising herself.

"Good, because Eric has a luxury suite booked here at the hotel! He invited us up for a more 'private' dance party."

"What?" Madeline asked, wrinkles of concern suddenly furling her brow. "A private room? Oh, ah, I don't know, Shelly."

"Come on, Maddy, please?!? We're just going to go up, have a few drinks, and do a little dancing in the suite. The TVs have a channel that feeds the same music the DJ is playing down here at the club level. We can dance without all the teeny-boppers ogling us."

"Well," Madeline said hesitantly. "Ok, but let's not stay too long."

--

Madeline had butterflies in her stomach as she and Shelly rode the elevator to the 46th floor. Shelly, of course, was unabashed, using the shiny reflection of the chrome in the elevator button panel as a mirror, while she reapplied her lipstick.

"Eric is soooo dreamy. I don't know what it is about bald men, they just set me on fire! Bruce Willis, Andre Agassi, Dwayne Johnson, Vin Diesel - oh, be still, my heart."

Madeline looked at her friend with worry.

"Shelly, are you sure about this?"

The elevator binged, announcing they had arrived to the 46th floor. In answer, Shelly grabbed Madeline's hand and led her down the hall.

"Come on, honey. These guys are both gentleman. Eric says the room has a full bar, so the drinks are now free, and there's plenty of room for dancing. It'll be just like downstairs, only a little more cozy."

Shelly led Madeline down the hall, stopping in front of a large set of double doors.

"4610," Shelly said. "This is the room Eric said to meet them at."

Shelly rapped her knuckles on one of the doors. Eric opened them soon after, his eyes lighting up as he saw them both standing in the hall.

"Hey, hey, the girls are here! Come in, come in! Let's get this party started!"

While most of the rooms on this floor had single doors out to the hallway, the larger double doors were a hint that the suite would be spacious. Still, Madeline's jaw dropped when she stepped through the entryway and saw how large the suite actually was.

This room was HUGE, and the nautical decor of the Bounty lounge carried throughout the room. Their heels clicked noisily across the hardwood floors as they entered the main room. Off to the left, Dave was at a large, fully stocked bar, mixing some drinks. He winked at Madeline as the trio passed by. To the right was a large kitchenette area, with a stove, full sized refrigerator, and another bar-like table.

Further in, the main room opened up - plenty of room for dancing, Shelly had been right about that. In front of them, floor to ceiling windows revealed an amazing panoramic view of the city. The twinkling lights of the night skyline were stunning. Beyond the windows was a private balcony, with chairs and tables for outdoor entertaining. Stylish furnishings were throughout this main area, including several couches, tables and chairs.

Madeline noticed a large bedroom area off the main room, featuring a large, king-size bed, couch and several tables. It continued beyond, to an area that she presumed was the bathroom.

Poking her head in different rooms, Madeline had fallen a little behind Shelly, who was being led toward the outside patio area by Eric. She hurried her steps to catch up to them, while Dave finished their drinks.

She was still about ten feet away from the pair when Shelly stopped Eric abruptly. She pulled him into an embrace, her arms around his neck, and then immediately started kissing him, passionately. Madeline stopped suddenly, as well. She didn't want to be a third wheel, and wasn't entirely sure what to do.

Shelly's back was to Madeline, and while Eric was facing her direction, he seemed otherwise distracted and was paying Madeline no attention. So she watched passively as Eric's hands, gradually crept up the curve of Shelly's back. As their kissing became more fevered and intense, Eric slowly pulled the strap of Shelly's dress off one shoulder.

'Oh my god,' Madeline panicked. 'He's taking off her dress.'

Shelly was still kissing Eric, and Madeline thought perhaps she wasn't aware of what Eric had just done. The strap hung loosely on Shelly's upper arm, and Madeline suspected Shelly's bust was still covered, probably because the two of them were so closely embraced.

Then she watched as Eric slipped the complimenting strap off Shelly's other shoulder. Now he was pulling both straps downward! He pulled them down past Shelly's bicep, then her elbow. Madeline was almost certain the fabric must be slowly peeling off Shelly's boobs by now, exposing them. Certainly she would stop Eric soon!

Yet Shelly was so blissfully caught up in the kiss, she seemed completely unaware of what Eric was doing. Madeline wasn't sure if she should cough or somehow draw attention to her presence, before Shelly's top was pulled completely down.

Too late! As Shelly's bodice fell to her waist, Madeline heard her best friend moan softly.

"Kiss me here," Shelly said.

Madeline didn't have a full view of what Shelly was doing, but from the way Shelly's elbows flared out to each side, Madeline thought Shelly might be holding her naked boobs, one in each hand, in a salacious offering to him. Her suspicions were confirmed when Eric lowered his head, down to Shelly's chest. Madeline heard a soft suckling sound, and Shelly tossed her head back as she offered Eric first one tender breast, and then the other.

"Oh, yes Eric. Oh, that's nice. Oooooh!"

Madeline was definitely feeling like the proverbial third wheel now, although neither of them seemed aware of her presence.

'Shit,' she swore silently to herself, tiptoeing backwards as quickly and quietly as she could.

Madeline wasn't sure what her plan was going to be, but she had to keep Dave busy at the bar. The last thing Madeline wanted was for Dave to see Eric sucking on Shelly's tits, and then thinking that was something Madeline might be interested in doing with him!

She was more than halfway toward the bar, still waking backwards, when she bumped awkwardly into Dave.

"Hey, pretty little lady," Dave said seductively. "Care for a drink? I make a mean Negroni."

"Wha-huh?" Madeline cried out, turning around quickly. So quickly, in fact, that she almost toppled the drinks he was carrying. He lept backward, just in time, not spilling a drop from either glass.

"Umm, drink?" Madeline said nervously, darting a quick peek over her shoulder to see Shelly and Eric in the same position - although now Shelly's right leg was raised up to Eric's hip, and she was visible grinding herself against him. "Oh, yes, drinks!"

"Thank you," Madeline said, hastily taking one of the glasses, then taking Dave's arm. She spun him around and marched him quickly back to the bar, where Eric and Shelly would be out of sight.

There, Madeline nervously downed her entire drink, with one toss of her head. Dave looked on in complete surprise. Madeline closed her eyes through the bitter burn, and put the glass back on the bar.

"That was great," she lied. "Make me another."

"Damn, girl," Dave chuckled softly. "No one likes a Negroni that much!"

Dave looked at her, but she didn't blink.

"All right, all right," he laughed. "One Negroni coming up. I'll make a drink for Shelly, too. What do you think she would like? A Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall?"

"What?" Madeline said loudly, shocked. Had Dave seen Shelly with her top down back there?

"Huh?" Dave said, pausing when he saw a hint of rage on Madeline's face. "Oh, hey - I didn't mean anything by that. Sorry. I thought you knew. I'm a professional bartender. Making drinks is what I do. I'm pretty sure that's the drink I heard Shelly ordering down on the Bounty."

Madeline's expression relaxed. Dave was right. Shelly loved ordering that drink, usually to Madeline's embarrassment. She particularly enjoyed ordering it when there was a cute guy standing at the bar within ear range. She'd be telling the bartender what she wanted, but she'd be looking at the guy the whole time, "I'd like a Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall. And Madeline, what would you like?"

Madeline blushed now at the oft-repeated line.

"You know what, Dave," Madeline said, with the bitter taste of the Negroni still in her mouth. "Change my order. I'll take my usual: Kamikaze, on the rocks, two limes."

Dave flashed his brilliantly white smile.

"I like it. Yes, ma'am, coming right up."

Madeline exhaled, and contemplated her next move. She had to change the mood of this party fast! It needed to be a private dance club experience, not a private strip club experience.

"Dave?"

"Yeah, cherry pie," he replied.

Marline blushed. Earlier, when he had complimented her lipstick, Madeline had told him, "Thank you. It's called Cherry Pie."

She then added nervously, "But it do doesn't taste like Cherry Pie. Or anything, really. It's just lipstick."

She had added that second bit because she didn't want Dave to gave the idea that he should try justing her, to verify the lipstick was named appropriately. She didn't think she was ready for kissing another guy, as Shelly often did. Madeline didn't think she'd ever be that flirtatious.

Since then, "Cherry Pie" had become his nickname for her. She rather liked that. His voice was soothing, confident. He looked back at her, and Madeline remembered she was about to ask him something. What was it? Oh, yes.

"Shelly said there was a way to pump the music that was playing down in the club up here into the suite. Do you know how to do that?"

"Oh yeah, you gonna shake that booty some more? Damn, girl, you got a fine looking ass."

Madeline's eyes grew wide, but she giggled softly at his compliment. Dave picked up a remote from the bar, and hit a couple buttons. Instantly four, large screen TVs flipped on around the room, and the techno-beat from the DJ's console downstairs was now pumping into the suite.

"Yeah, baby," Shelly shouted from somewhere distant and out of sight. "Bring that dance party."

'Thank goodness,' Madeline thought to herself. She desperately hoped that the music had brought her drunk friend around a wee bit, that she had pulled her top back up and would be dancing with Eric when-

"Shall we go join Eric and Shelly?" Dave interrupted her thoughts. He had finished all the drinks.

"Yes. Oh, you have drinks for both of them, too? Let me help. I'll carry mine and Shelly's."

Madeline and Dave walked back to the main room. As they rounded the corner and came into the main area, Madeline nearly dropped the full glasses she now carried. Things had suddenly gone from bad to worse.

Shelly was dancing, sure enough, but she was almost entirely naked! She was topless, her bodice discarded on the floor near the area she and Eric had been kissing. She wore only her white panties, bow-tie choker, a pair of thick plastic bracelets on each wrist, and her black high heeled shoes.

Eric was sitting at a table nearby, eyes on Shelly as she danced teasingly in front of him.

"Come on over, you two, pull up a seat," he shouted over the music, taking notice of them. Dave walked over casually, hardly paying attention to Shelly, and handed Eric his drink.

Madeline, truly unsure of what else she could do in the current circumstance, followed Dave to the table and sat down. She certainly wasn't going to take off her clothes and go start dancing with Shelly! Sitting seemed the only viable option. And she desperately hoped that if Shelly saw her and the two boys sitting at the table, all fully dressed and having a normal conversation, she'd realize she was behaving foolishly, put her clothes back on.

Madeline drank her Kamikaze in large swigs, rather than her usually dainty sips. The glass was soon empty.

Shelly was an incredible dancer, and Madeline found her own attention riveted on the leggy, sultry blonde before her. Madeline admired her BFFs perfectly round breasts, sitting up high on her chest, swaying gently as she rocked her shoulders and arms to the beat. Shelly's nipples were tight, hard, the silhouette of them standing out prominently in the darkened room.

Shelly found a beat that she liked, locked eyes with Madeline and just rolled her body. Her feet didn't move, but every other part of her girated in a slow S-shaped roll, up and down. Her hip movements in and out drew Madeline's full attention, and her breath quickened when she saw Shelly's hand dip briefly beneath her white panties.

"You have an amazing body, Madeline," Dave's breath was suddenly next to her, hot in her ear. "So sexy. Why don't you join your friend up on the dance floor?"

Madeline felt his voice reverberate through her, a shiver down her spine.

"Come on, cherry pie," he said. "I like to watch you dance."

God, his voice was sexy. And wasn't this what she came out to do tonight? Let loose, dance, flirt a little bit? If the boys were keeping their clothes on, and only watching, was there really any harm in her doing a little private dance for them? A little strip tease? That was playful, innocent fun, and would certainly make for a fun story the next day. Madeline's reservations quickly melted away when Shelly stepped forward and took her hand, dragging her back to where she had been dancing.

As if on cue, Dave grabbed a remote from the nearby table, and pressed a few buttons. The lights dimmed further and the music slowed. It was still some type of digitized funk, but it was a much slower beat.

Shelly twirled Madeline about, showcasing her to both men. She placed Madeline on full display, facing them, and then stepped in behind her, closely, hands on her waist.

"You look so sexy," Shelly whispered in her ear, as their bodies both swayed to the beat. "Look at them looking at you. Wanting you."

Madeline blushed, but did notice how the two men were admiring her, looking her up and down.

Shelly's hands swept up Madeline's rib cage, then her thumbs hooked under the elastic band of her tube top. In slow motion, Shelly pulled the top down over Madeline's breasts.

Madeline felt the fabric sliding down, the elastics pulling tight over the roundness of her bosom. She thought she should stop Shelly, but felt powerless to do so. Instead, Madeline watched both men. Their eyes were expressive, eager, as more and more of Madeline's breasts came into view.

When the tube top elastic caught fast, Madeline realized it the fabric was staying to slide over her nipples. And the reason for that was because Madeline was incredibly turned on. Her nipples we're hard, thick protrusions, holding the fabric fast.

Also, Shelly was taking her time with this striptease and the undressing of her friend. She, too, was watching the expressions of both men, gauging from that how quickly she should go.

Thump, thump! One nipple sprang into view, and then the other. Shelly sped the removal of the top, pulling it down to Madeline's waist line.

"Ohhhh," Madeline said, cupping her breasts with her hands in embarrassment, watching as the men murmured appreciatively.

"Dance with me, girl," Shelly's whisper was hot in her ear, as they both continued to rock and sway. Madeline could feel Shelly's breasts pressed against her back, the hard nipples tracing across her shoulder blades as they swayed together. Madeline lowered her hands from her breasts, covering them over Shelly's hands.

"Yesssss, that's it," Shelly said breathily. "That's it, baby. Sway."

Shelly had pulled Madeline's tube top all the way down to her waist, and was now sliding it, along with Madeline's skirt, down over her hips. Shelly adopted a new movement in the slow striptease of her friend. She slid the garments and inch or so down over one hip, and then an inch or so further down over the other. Side to side, the two women slowly swayed in time to the music, each time Madeline drawing closer and closer to full nakedness.

Madeline came to realize, with her hands over Shelly's, that she was helping to strip herself naked. Shelly might have been leading the movement, but Madeline wasn't resisting. And sometimes, she pushed Shelly's hands down a little further south. Madeline smiled at that thought, and put a little more sway in her hip.

Soon, the tube top and skirt had been pulled midway down Madeline's thigh. Shelly let them drop to the floor, and held Madeline's hand as she stepped out of them. Shelly then turned her brunette friend to face her, and pulled her in close.

Still swaying gently, Madeline felt their hips meet, and then the firmness of their breasts pressing against each other's. Madeline's body was on fire, in part by the alcohol, in part by her strip dance, but mostly because of Shelly's naked flesh pressed against hers. Earlier in the day, Shelly had surprised Madeline by kissing her. Now Madeline leaned forward to kiss Shelly. Shelly didn't seem surprised at all.

Madeline was vaguely aware that the music volume was being turned down even lower. It still played, but it was a mere backdrop now.