I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no sound more sweet than two girls kissing," she heard Dave tell Eric quietly. Madeline agreed, as she and Shelly moaned and whimpered into each other's mouth.

Shelly held her in the most tender embrace, and they kissed like lovers, exploring each other's lips and tongues hungrily. Their breasts were pressed against each other, and Madeline was aware of a heat coming from her loins. She was damp now between her thighs, and all because of Shelly.

Madeline could feel that Shelly, too, was aroused. She was straddling Madeline's thigh, and pressing her mound onto Madeline's leg as they kissed.

Shelly's fingers were fumbling with the clasp of Madeline's neck choker. When she removed it, she tossed it over her shoulder to Dave. He caught it, chuckling. She then took off her own choker, and tossed it to Eric.

"Come with me," Shelly whispered, talking Madeline's hand and leading her in the direction of the suite's largest bedroom.

That now familiar nervousness hit Madeline again, and she turned to look over her shoulder. The guys weren't paying either of them any attention now. They were talking softly, still sitting at the table, sipping at their drinks. Eric was showing something to Dave on his phone. Most important to Madeline, both men were still fully dressed.

The bedroom afforded the two women some privacy, but not a lot. After they had crossed the threshold, Shelly had continued straight over to the bed - leaving the lights off, but the doors to the living room area wide open. The window curtains were also open, and light streamed in fairly brightly from the office tower across the street.

Although the boys were some distance away, in another room and still not looking in their direction, they were both in plain sight. At any moment, either of them might look up, into the room, and see what Shelly and Madeline were doing.

'What are we doing?' Madeline wondered. Shelly's actions gave some semblance of an answer, as she pulled her panties down and slipped out of her heels.

"But Eric and Dave are-"

"Nevermind them," Shelly said softly. "They're not even looking. And besides, so what if they see? Watching two sexy ladies make out with each other drives men crazy."

Madeline numbly stripped, slipped out of her own shoes, and joined Shelly on the bed. She kneeled, in the center, unsure of what to do. This was unexplored territory for her.

"Sit," Shelly suggested. Madeline sat upright, facing the bedroom entrance, the better to keep an eye on what Eric and Dave were up to. If they came this way, Madeline felt she must give warning to Shelly. Shelly climbed into the bed, and then sat on Shelly's lap, facing her and with her legs straddling Madeline's hips.

"Now, where were we," Shelly said playfully.

She brushed her fingertips along Madeline's cheek, then looked into her best friend's eyes, soul-searching. They both slowly leaned into each other, and started kissing again.

'The ... important parts ... don't seem to be touching,' Madeline thought with disappointment. She wasn't sure this position did anything for her, until Shelly started kissing her again. All thoughts of what this position was or wasn't doing for her evaporated in that soft, sensual kiss.

Madeline felt Shelly's erect and hardened nipples rubbing against her breasts, and soon her own nipples were in a similar state, rubbing against Shelly's.

"Mmmmmmm," Madeline whimpered into Shelly's mouth, running her fingers through the blond woman's hair.

The music was now off completely. Madeline glanced quickly toward the living room area. Dave and Eric were both there, still talking quietly.

'What am I worried about? They're ignoring us completely. Tonight's just a little fun between Shelly and me."

Shelly pushed Madeline onto her back, her head near the pillows. It would be difficult for Maddy to keep an eye on the boys, in this position, but she put those thoughts away when Shelly lay down atop her.

Their legs straddled one another's, and Madeline lifted her knee slightly, pressing her thigh against Shelly's mound. Her friend moaned softly in her mouth, and started humping against Madeline's thigh. Meanwhile, Madeline felt Shelly's let firmly nuzzling against her mound. The two squirmed and pressed against each other, kissing each other sweetly.

'God,' Madeline thought, 'can she feel how wet she's making me?'

She surely must have, because Madeline soon felt Shelly's hands exploring the area between her thighs. Her fingers swept gently through Madeline's trimmed, silky bush, then brushed smoothly over her mound.

Madeline held her breath as she felt Shelly's fingers easily parted the folds of Madeline's labia, and for the first time in her life, Madeline felt another woman's fingers enter her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm," Shelly whispered. "Juicy."

"Ohhhhhh. Ohh!" Madeline mewled out loudly.

Shelly's fingers expertly slid between the folds of Madeline's sex, stirring up her juices. She slid her fingers down, down down, all the way into the brunette's juicy, wet hole, and then pulled them slowly out.

"Oh. My. God." Madeline said softly, before Shelly silenced her with a kiss.

As Shelly's lips came down to kiss her, Madeline lifted her feet up to the ceiling, her legs spread wide apart. Raising her legs in this way caused her bottom to roll upward, giving Shelly's fingers deeper access to her love canal. Shelly took full advantage.

"God, Maddy, you're so incredibly wet," Shelly whispered.

Madeline moaned as Shelly slipped a second finger into her snatch. Her breathing hitched up a pace as Shelly brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

Shelly's face was right in front of Madeline's, while her hand worked busily between her thighs. They alternately kissed, and then broke away in whimpered moans, breathing heavily into each other's mouth.

During one lapse in which they were catching their breath, Madeline lifted her head to peek at what Eric and Dave were up to.

With the lustful coos and cries of delight the two had been making, it didn't surprise Shelly that both men were now watching them. They still sat at the table in the other room, but their attention was fully on the women.

Madeline imagined the site she must be, as she lay on her back, feet raised high above her head, her hands supporting the underside of her calves. The boys were about twenty feet away, but they had a straight on view of her ass, the backs of her legs, and her sopping wet pussy, as Shelly drove her fingers in and out. She was bare to them, and one more thing: she was incredibly turned on.

"Shit, Shelly, that feels so good."

"Unh-huh, I know, baby" Shelly said demurely, staring into her eyes. "I like it, too."

"Unnnhhh, I want, ohhhh, I want to do you, so you can feel how good this is."

Shelly nodded, sliding her fingers out slowly then kneeling up. Madeline thought they were simply going to change positions - that Shelly would lay back on the bed, legs spread wide, and let Madeline finger her. But Shelly had other ideas.

Shelly lifted one leg and swung it over Madeline's body, straddling her face and forcing her head back down to the pillow. A flutter of nervousness twinged through Madeline's body as she realized Shelly was positioning her for 69.

"Oh my god, Shell. I've never done this. Not even with Scott," Madeline whispered.

Shelly laughed.

"Mmmmm, interesting. I like that I get pop your 69 cherry."

Madeline gasped as she felt Shelly's mouth close down upon her clit. Madeline closed her eyes, feeling Shelly's velvety tongue start to explore her.

"Oh, fuck," she said, louder than she intended.

"Mmmmph, mmm mm-hmm," Shelly replied, her tongue now buried deep in Madeline's pussy.

Madeline writhed on the bed, slowly tormented by the see sensations she was now experiencing. When Shelly's fingers started to splay Madeline's pussy lips wider apart, allowing Shelly's tongue to go even deeper, Madeline almost lost her mind.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried out. Then Madeline focused on the prize in front of her face: Shelly's moist, shaven pussy. She lifted her head up off the pillows, found Shelly's hotbox, and showed Shelly she could give as good as she received. Madeline inhaled Shelly's arousal, sensing it with her nose before tasting those sweet juices on her tongue.

'I can't believe I'm doing this,' Madeline thought, rubbing her tongue along the crown of Shelly's pussy, searching for her soft, little nub. When Shelly gasped, and her thighs tightened reflexively around Madeline's head, she knew she had found it. She rubbed her tongue back and forth, teasing it out from the folds of skin in which it hid.

"Oh, shit, Maddy. Oh, yes. Suck it, suck it, suck it!"

Shelly's tits were rubbing against Madeline's tummy, just as hers were rubbing against Shelly's. That coupled with the oral stimulation she was getting, and the thrill of what she was doing with her own tongue were bringing Madeline closer and closer to climax.

'I want to make her cum first,' Madeline thought desperately, trying to calm herself. 'I want her to cum before I do.'

Every time Madeline felt herself rising to the edge, she'd squirm or thrust her hips upward, pushing Shelly's mouth or fingers off a particular spot, or disrupting her rhythm. This repeated action - getting close to the precipice of her orgasm, then pulling away - was putting Madeline in a state of extreme arousal, unlike any she had been in before. When she finally allowed herself to cum, Madeline knew, she was going to simply explode!

Madeline heard the sound of furniture scraping across the floor. Very close. She realized they were not alone in the room now. The boys were in here with them, but where?

'Oh, God, they aren't taking their clothes off, are they?' Madeline thought worriedly.

She tried to get a peek at where they were and what they were doing, but trapped between Shelly's thighs, Madeline had no view of them. So Madeline did something that surprised her and Shelly both: with a burst of lust-filled strength, she flipped Shelly over onto her back.

'Oh dear, the boys ARE right here!' Madeline discovered.

Indeed, Eric and Dave had dragged two chairs right up to the foot of the bed. Madeline was relieved to see they both had all their clothes on. They'd simply moved in for front row view. At this close proximity, Madeline couldn't help but notice both men were sporting large bulges in their pants. This discovery sent goosebumps up her arm.

Now that Madeline had flipped Shelly onto her back, she pressed her advantage, straddling her girlfriend's face. Shelly's eyes went wide, but she smiled as Madeline lowered her pussy down over Shelly's mouth. In this position, Madeline was facing both men, her naked body full on display, while kneeling atop her girlfriend's shoulders. She eyed both men through half-closed eyes as Shelly's tongue entered her pussy once more.

Madeline arched her back, jutting her round, proud tits high in the air. Her nipples were like little pointers, pushing skyward as she leaned back. Supporting herself on one hand, Madeline reached behind herself and started masturbating Shelly's pussy.

"Mmmppf, ffffthhhck," a muffled voice came from between Madeline's legs.

Madeline would occasionally steal glances at the two men. She was grinding her pussy on Shelly's mouth, frothing her fingers in and out of Shelly's cunt, and watching as the men rubbed the bulges in their pants blatantly. God, that was so fucking hot - Madeline was so close to cumming all over Shelly's face at the sight of them.

'God, I need a big cock and a deep fuck after this,' Madeline thought. Shelly's tongue was amazing, but she wanted something more to fill her.

"Fuck me," Madeline whispered. "Please ... fuck me!"

Madeline blinked, and suddenly realized she was staring directly at Dave as she spoke those words. She blushed awkwardly, and quickly added "Fuck me with that tongue."

Dave just elbowed Eric, and grinned broadly, flashing that brilliant white smile of his. Madeline smiled gingerly, and blushed more profusely.

Madeline was sufficiently distracted that she didn't notice Shelly had stopped tonguing her. She lifted her hips to look down, and that's when Shelly flipped Madeline into the air, and on to her back. Madeline tried to wrestle her back down, but Shelly was quick. She expertly got Madline back into a sitting position, like when they started. Only now, their legs were scissored. Shelly had expertly maneuvered her bared cunt and clit, pressing it firmly against Madeline's.

"Oh. Ohhhhh," was all Madeline could squeak out as she felt Shelly grinding against her.

Madeline lay back then, letting Shelly grind her hips downward onto her. The sensation was quite electric. Both girls felt the charge rippling through their bodies, evidenced by their repeated grinding motions against each other again and again as they worked to intensify that sensation.

Soon both girls were panting, crying out, as they scissor humped each other hard.

Madeline opened her eyes to see if the boys were enjoying the show, and discovered the chairs were now empty. She turned her head left, then right, seeing both Eric and Dave each on opposite sides of the bed. They had both unzipped their pants, fished out their cocks, and were stroking themselves.

"Oh my god," Madeline whispered.

Shelly entwined her fingers with Madeline's, holding both her hands. She was thrusting her pussy against Madeline's, rubbing her in delicious, circular grindings of her hip.

"I feel you trembling, Madeline. Sooooo close. Are you going to cum for me, baby?"

Madeline closed her eyes and let her head fall back on the bed. She realized she was. Any second now, she was going to explode.

"We're making these boys all hot and bothered, Maddy. Look how big their giant, stiff cocks are!"

Madeline kept her eyes closed, concentrating on her building orgasm instead. If she could finally cum, then the show would be over. Everyone could get dressed and the girls could head out for the night. She and Shelly would go home, like they always did, and both get fucked by their own husband's, in their own beds.

Well, Madeline would. Shelly's husband wouldn't be home until tomorrow, Madeline remembered.

"Oh, baby," she heard Shelly's voice, but it was fainter and fainter as Madeline's orgasm came closer and closer. "I want you. I want to feel you explode with cum, all up inside me."

It was coming, she wanted to tell Shelly. Right there. Oh fuck yes, right there. Just a little faster.

"Oh, baby, yes. I want that. I want you to fill me with that great, big dick."

'What?' Madeline thought, her eyes snapping open. Shelly was still grinding her pussy against Shelly's, but she wasn't looking down at her any longer. She was looking at Eric.

"I want that great big cock buried deep inside me, baby. I want you to fill me up and bang me hard."

Madeline turned her head and noticed that Eric had removed ALL his clothing. He was naked, standing beside the bed, rock hard and stroking himself. Shelly's eyes were glued to his cock as she slowed the grinding motions on Madeline's pussy.

"Shelly?" Madeline asked, hesitantly.

Shelly looked down at Madeline, gave her a guilty half smile, then lifted herself up and away from Madeline's throbbing clit. Eric offered Shelly his hand and she took it, stepping down off the bed. The two of them walked slowly over to the full-length couch.

'Oh, no,' Madeline thought, rising to a kneeling position on the bed, and watching helplessly as Eric sat at one end of the couch, and Shelly lay down on her stomach across the full length of it. She was propped on her elbows, her eyes hadn't wavered from Eric's cock, which was standing upright like a flagpole right in front of her face.

"Go ahead, baby," Eric said. "Let me feel your lips around this cock again."

"Mmmmm, I've missed this bad boy all week," Shelly giggled.

Madeline watched as Shelly opened wide and took Eric's cock into her mouth. Eric sighed, leaning his head back. Shelly took more and more of his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she sighed.

So distracted by what was happening on the couch, Madeline didn't sense the bed shaking as Dave stood on top of it. In fact she wasn't aware he had moved next to her until she felt something brush against her cheek.

"Huh?" she said, turning her head, and then coming face to face with Dave's naked cock.

"What? Oh, no, Dave, I, ahhh ..." Madeline didn't know what to say. She didn't know how to communicate that she really wasn't flirty like Shelly. She was married, she had a kid. She didn't do these types of things.

"Cherry pie," Dave said sweetly, in that deep, sexy voice. "Let me see those sweet, red lips wrapped around this pole."

Madeline looked at Dave's cock. He was smaller than Scott, though not by much. His cock was circumcised, like her husband's, but strangely curved. Madeline didn't know how else to describe it.

When she kneeled in front of her husband, his erection was long and straight. Dave was curved upward, like a scimitar. The shaft had long, thick veins, engorged and straining along the side.

Somewhere off to her right, Madeline heard the delicious, wet sounds of her best friend slurping her lips on the giant cock in front of her. Strangely, in that moment, Madeline also recalled the text messages she had shared with Shelly only a few days ago, about how giving a guy a blow job wasn't really cheating.

Hadn't Madeline caught Shelly giving Eric a blowjob under the table in the lounge down below just last week. And didn't she go home with Madeline that night, each of them to their respective husband's? Hadn't Shelly told her it made the sex with her husband that much better?

"I know you're married, Cherry Pie, but those lips are so sexy. Come on girl, give it a lick. Live a little!"

That phrase again: Live a little!! Shelly was always telling her to live a little. Hell, even Madeline's mom told her she needed to live a little. Everyone she met told her to live a little.

And God damnit, Shelly sure as hell sounded like she was living it up, as she bobbed her head up and down on Eric's shaft. The contented mewling sounds she made as she sucked Eric off were clear evidence that she was enjoying it.

Madeline looked at Dave's cock. So big, so thick. A blowjob wasn't cheating. Madeline half-consciously opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out.

"That's it, cherry pie, look up here. Stick out your tongue."

Madeline looked up at Dave's face, eyes wide. Slowly, Dave lowered the tip of his cock to her outstretched tongue. A single drop of precum had gathered at the tip of his cock, and Dave gently dabbed the tip over her lips. Madeline closed her eyes, licked her lips. She savored the taste of this moment, savored the taste of him: salty, sweet. It was her first taste of another man, someone who wasn't her husband - and she wanted more.

"Mmmmmmm," she said emboldened by this first act. She took Dave's cock in her own hands. Staring up into his eyes, she took the tip of him into her mouth, sticking her tongue out and rolling it in the under side of his dick.

"Aaaaaaaaaaah," he groaned in pleasure, rolling his head back.

Madeline found herself thrilled at this reaction from a complete stranger. Purely through the oral talents of her lips and tongue, she was bringing another man pleasure. Suddenly, all of Madeline's pent up sexual frustrations from the past week evaporated. She became focused on pleasing this man, right now, in this moment.

If Madeline hadn't been so focused on Dave, if she had paid just a bit more attention to Shelly, she might have noticed that her girlfriend had been watching her the whole time. Yes, while going down on Eric's cock, Shelly had carefully watched Madeline's reactions from the corner of her eye. And when Madeline first took Dave's cock into her mouth, if she had glanced over to her BFF, she might have seen the expression of relief and then elated joy in Shelly's face. And now that she, Madeline, was sucking on Dave's cock like it was the last one on Earth, Shelly sighed contentedly. She was ready to move on to the next phase of her plan.