I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm," Shelly sighed, going deep down on Eric's dick, taking him deep down her throat. "Mmmmm mmmmmmm!"

"That's it, Shelly. Oh, shit, all the way down. That's amazing, baby. Suck that cock."

Madeline heard the words Eric spoke, and it excited her. She could hear Shelly's sucking noises, too, intermingled with her own as she herself sucked on Dave's stiff rod.

Shit! She was doing it! She was "living a little". She and Shelly were going to have so much fun talking about this story tomorrow while sunning themselves by the pool and recovering from their mutual hangovers.

'Am I cheating?' Madeline thought. Maybe, but what was the worst that was going to happen. She might get a little cum down her throat. Big deal. Scott would never know. And besides, it served him right for ignoring her these past few nights!

Madeline was expertly stroking Dave's cock with her hand, while alternately sucking his pole deep every other stroke. She could feel every part of him tensing up, and knew she was doing quite a job on him.

"Ooooooooooh!" Dave moaned as she took his cock deep, deep down her throat Dave was starting to thrust his hips now, forcing more and more of his cock into her mouth. Madeline let him. She wanted it. Oh, how badly she wanted to taste his cum, filling her hot little mouth.

Madeline circled her finger and thumb around the base of Dave's cock, gripping him tight. She bobbed her head up and down, matching his thrusts. She looked up between her eyelashes to see him looking down on her, his eyes hazy with lust. He was close, so damn close!

There was a flurry of motion to her right, and Madeline looked over to see Shelly and Eric scrambling into a new position.

Eric was still sitting on the couch, but Shelly had lifted herself from the couch and was getting ready to straddle him. She lifted her leg and reached down to grab Eric's cock in her hand. Madeline watched, horrified, as Shelly started to slowly lower herself down, guiding the tip of Eric's cock into her vagina.

"Noooooooo," Madeline thought, eyes wide and watching as the tip of Eric's penis made contact with Shelly's swollen pussy lips.

'Holy shit,' Madeline thought, stunned as inch by inch, Eric's cock was swallowed up.

Madeline stopped to stare at her best friend's brazen act of infidelity, unconscious of the fact that she had stopped pleasing Dave.

"Oh my god," Shelly cried out. "Oh, fuck, baby, your cock is so big! Oh, ohhhh. Oh, that feels so good."

Madeline was so busy concentrating on what her BFF was doing, she hadn't processed that Dave had taken a kneeling position behind her, and was pushing her shoulders down.

'Shelly's not just giving a BJ,' Madeline thought, hardly conscious of the position Dave was putting her in. 'She's going all the way. I mean, she's fucking him. She's actually fucking him.'

It was at this moment Madeline realized she was on her hands and knees, watching her BFF fuck Eric, while Dave was lining himself up behind her. She turned her face toward him.

"Wha- Oh, no, Dave," Madeline's protest was soft and pleading. "No, I'm not that kind of-"

Dave was behind her, kneeling between her legs, holding his cock in one hand. He was rubbing the tip over her moistened slit.

"Oh my god, I can feel you right there," Madeline whispered hoarsely. She remembered the strange curve of his cock and wondered what that might feel like inside her. Would it be different than Scott? How?

Madeline pushed back slowly, ever so slightly. She trembled as his hardness starting to push her petals slowly apart.

In front of her, she watched as Shelly lifted herself up and down on Eric's cock. She was taking her time with it, long deliberate strokes - lifting herself up, up, up, until she was almost off him entirely, and then lowering herself to be impaled by him once again. Her vulva made soft, wet, squishing sounds as she sunk down on him, riding him faster and faster.

"Ohhhh, fuck," Shelly cried out, clearly enjoying herself. "So good. So fucking good!"

Madeline desperately wanted a cock buried inside her, just like that. For fuck's sake, why wasn't Dave slamming his cock inside her now?

Madeline pushed backward, feeling more of Dave's wonderful dick fill her up.

"Oh, no, Dave, please don't," Madeline protested. "I'm married."

But her words didn't match her body, which continued to slide backward, sliding further onto Dave's dick. Then with a single push of her hips, Madeline slammed herself back, letting Dave plow her petals apart wide and bury his cock deep, deep inside her pussy.

"OH FUCK!!" Madeline cried out loudly. Shelly looked over her shoulder at Madeline, eyebrows raised in surprise, and then smiled. She laughed wickedly, then started started bouncing on Eric's cock harder.

Madeline's pussy was sopping wet from her foreplay with Shelly, and she had well-lubricated Dave's cock earlier with her own saliva. She felt wet, full, and entirely ready for a good pounding. It had been so long!

For the first time in her life, Madeline had another man's cock - someone other than her beloved husband - now buried deep inside her cunt. He was thick, and hard, and filling her up. Madeline thought she was going to be horrified at this act, but the truth was, she loved it.

Madeline closed her eyes and got her breathing under control.

Madeline squeezed, feeling every inch of the man inside her. Yes, that curve did feel different inside her. It touched different places. When she squeezed a second time, Dave gave a low groan of pleasure. Madeline smiled.

Noises in front of her attracted her attention. She looked over and saw Shelly sliding up and down on Eric's shaft. She could actually see Shelly's labia gripping Eric's cock tight as she slid up, and then furling back inward when she lowered herself down. Shelly was rolling her hips, putting her whole body into the act. Her motions reminded Madeline of her own desperate need.

"Dave," Madeline said plainly over her shoulder. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard."

Dave pulled himself slowly out of her pussy, inch by inch. When Dave could retreat no further, he paused. And then silently, unbidden, he pushed himself back in. Madeline could feel herself being split open as her soft, supple body yielded to his rock hard dick.

"Ohhhhhh," Madeline whispered, as she felt herself being split open, wider and wider. She gripped fistfuls of bed sheets. "Oh, yes. That's it."

Dave repeated the motions, slightly faster. Madeline kneeled perfectly still. She felt his hands comfortably holding her hips, and delighted in the simple fucking motions as he thrust himself in and out of her cunt.

"Fuck, yeah," Madeline whispered hoarsely. "Give it to me. Give me that cock."

Dave complied, moving his hips faster and faster. Madeline's titties were bouncing with his thrusts, faster and faster. Madeline didn't care. She could feel her orgasm rising now.

"You like taking that big cock, Cherry Pie, don't you?"

"Oh god, yes," Madeline cried. "I fucking love it. Right there, fuck yes. I'm going to-."

Just then, Madeline felt an immense void as Dave pulled out of her completely.

"Noooo," Madeline cried out in frustration, turning to see why Dave had abandoned her. "Wha-why?"

"You want to cum," Dave said, lying down on the bed. "I want to see you work for it. Get back on my cock, you fucking slut."

Madeline felt the shameful insult like a slap across her face, but he was right about one thing ... she wanted to cum. She needed to cum! She scrambled over to straddle him, took his cock in her hands, and guided him back inside her.

"Ohhhh, ohhh, fuck yes," she whispered. In this position, Madeline had more control, and she took full advantage, bouncing up and down on Dave's cock. She was no longer concerned with pleasing him, only in bringing pleasure to herself.

Madeline glanced over to see Shelly and Eric had shifted positions again, too. They both lay on their sides, with Eric spooning her sexy BFF from behind. Shelly's legs were spread wide, giving Madeline a wonderful view of Eric's cock sliding in and out of Shelly's cunt.

'Shelly's boobs don't jiggle', Madeline thought to herself. 'Mine bounce like kids on a trampoline. Maybe I should get a boob job.'

Shelly looked up, saw that Madeline was watching her.

"How are you doing there, honey?" Shelly asked, smiling. "Having fun?"

"Oh Shelly," Madeline gasped. "He feels so fucking good in my pussy."

Shelly winked at her.

"Mmmmm, I love seeing that cock sliding up inside you. We need to do this every Girls' Night, huh girlfriend?"

"Oh god, yes! Yes!! YESSSSSSSS!!" Madeline said, not so much replying to Shelly, as encourage Eric to continue with the upward thrusts he was now making in time with her downward ones. Madeline slammed herself down on Dave's cock, again and again. She was so fucking close to her climax. It was building inside her, near to taking over and sweeping her away. Two, there more strokes ...

Dave suddenly rolled Madeline on to her back. He slipped out of her in the process, and Madeline felt his thick snake, banging around her thighs as he settled in between her legs.

"Noooooooo!" She screamed at him. She had been right there. She just wanted to fucking cum!

She reached quickly down and grabbed him, lining him up to enter her. Dave lifted her legs to his shoulders, as Madeline guided the tip of his cock toward her velvet entrance.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah," she said, feeling him slide inside her once more. Dave leaned forward, her legs still on his shoulders, which caused Madeline's body to contort. It was almost painful, as she felt herself folded nearly in half.

"FUCK ME!" Madeline cried out as he sunk himself all the way into her. "FUCK THAT PUSSY HARD!"

Now there was no pain, only pleasure, as Dave folded her in half and fucked her deeper than her husband ever had. This angle allowed their pelvises to touch fully together. When they did, she felt every delicious inch of Dave's cock inside her.

"Oh yes," Madeline whispered hoarsely. "Don't stop! Don't you fucking stop!"

Madeline gripped the back of Dave's muscled arms. She was thrusting her own hips up, desperately trying to merge with him.

"I'm going to cum inside you so hard," he said, breathing fast and heavy, pumping his hips up and down.

"Oh, no. Oh, please don't," Madeline whispered back. "Don't cum inside me. Please pull out before you cum."

Some silly part of Madeline convinced her that if Dave pulled out and jizzed on her belly, it wouldn't be cheating. But even as she said these words, Madeline knew she did not mean them. The last thing she wanted was Dave's cock to leave her pussy. She was so god-damned close to cumming. She'd been brought to the edge so many times tonight, and then not been allowed to finish. Madeline thought that even if her own husband came in and found her like this, on her back, legs in the air, another man's cock buried deep inside her - even then, she didn't think she would stop fucking that cock.

"Not. Gonna. Happen." he said between by breaths, pounding her so hard the entire bed was now creaking now.

"Oh god," Madeline said, closing her eyes. "Give it to me! Faster! Harder!!"

Dave grunted hard and Madeline could feel a warmth spreading inside her. She imagined his cock spurting giant gouts of his seed deep, deep inside her cunt. In took her over the edge.

"Oh my god," she screamed. "That's it. Keep pumping me. Pump me harder. I'm cumming. I'M CUMMING NOOOOOWWWWWW!"

Dave thrust down while Madeline thrust up, both of them grinding their hips into each, forcing themselves into becoming one being.

Madeline exploded, every part of her shattering from the intensity of her orgasm. It was, she would later admit, the most intense, mind-blowing orgasm she had ever had. But for now it was just pulsating bliss as Dave continued pounded wave after wave of pleasure into her.

She could feel their mingled cum oozing out of her hole, as his hip motions slowed then stopped, and he collapsed atop her.

"Oh my God that was good," she panted. "So fucking good."

Dave started to pull out, but Madeline wrapped her legs around him tight.

"Not yet," she whispered, nuzzling her neck into his shudder. "Not yet."

Madeline closed her eyes and let herself drift away with Dave still buried deep, deep inside her.