All Comments on 'I Want You to Want Me Ch. 02'

by mistermyst13

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2nd story slowed a little

But still good.

However, Scotty needs to get Linda's anal cherry.

Maybe Linda can be eating Angie out while Scotty reams her butt from behind.

GregJohnson1958GregJohnson1958over 4 years ago
Turning to the wild side

At first I thought this was a sibling romance and hope it still turns that way after the fuckfest dies down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Good 2nd chapter. I like the characters and their interactions. I hope his sister changes her mind and decides he is more than just a fuck buddy. Or maybe the mother comes home due to solving her problem early and catches them together. She could interject her feelings with her son and get some of that good loving. Then also, you have his friend's sister. Could be a threesome? Only you know where this is going. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Pretty good so far.

Definitely need more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

I absolutely love this story. Made me cum in such a short time. I definitely need more chapters. You're a great writer.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Great story

Great story, can see the threesome with Angie coming, then another with Stacy, then a foursome with her brother James. Then, obviously Mom will be joined in with the happy two. Then commitment between brother and sister with Moms blessing, a happy family with grandkids for Mom.

Should be a great story.

tractorfarmboytractorfarmboyover 4 years ago
Great story.

Great story. Made me cum in my thong reading it. Please write more. So fucking hot.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Wow, So Hot

That was a very hot story and I do need more. I'm hoping mom is going to be getting involved. I definitely would like see read about Angie involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great read!!

Nicely paced story, thoughts come to mind of the girls 69 on the kitchen table while the guys keep swapping ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

this one really held my interest. I'm hoping there is another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And the beat goes on....

Nice pace to the story as the relationship changes. I see lots more sex coming but I also see something deeper. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Right now I am sensing the surreptitious onset of a broken heart, but that is just me. I love the story, a great yarn well told.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermistermyst13@mistermyst13
Update 3/19/23 Hey, my Literotica peeps! I know I've been silent for a long time, and I do apologize for that. This last, roughly, fifteen months has just been killing me. My health is still improving, I'm getting back to a lot of things I love to do, although moving around wi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES