I Was a Reluctant Shemale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JC choked, then swallowed, and swallowed some more and swallowed some more. He gasped for breath and was rewarded as the cabbie drew his cock out of his mouth, but only so that he could spray the last couple of jets of jism across his face.

Meanwhile, JC realized that he had unconsciously been doing two things. First, he had grasped hold of his own nipples and had been strumming them with his long fingernails, teasing himself, increasing his own sexual excitement. Second, and this was truly frightening, all this hot sex action had gotten his own cock ramrod hard and he had been thrusting his own hips about, rubbing his own dick head against the inside of his leather skirt, trying to reach his own climax.

Fuck, what if the cabbie noticed. He had to keep him distracted while his own cock wilted!

"Ummmmm, that was nice," JC lied (or was it?). He grasped the cabbie's cock in his hand and squeezed it, milking the last few drops of jism out of the eye so that they dropped onto his tongue and he quickly sucked them in.

"Christ, that was hot babe!" said the cabbie as his fingers gathered his cum off of JC's face. He slipped the fingers into JC's mouth, telling him to lick them clean. He did.

The cabbie reached into his pants and took out a twenty dollar bill and used it to wipe up some drops of cum off of JC's heaving breasts. "Here, here's your tip." He then stuffed the bill into the front of JC's skirt and climbed back into the front of the cab.

JC straightened herself (himself, he remembered with a start! he was a fucking guy!) out, straightening out her (HIS!) top and tucking her/his large breasts back in. He looked to see where they were going. "Hey, this isn't the way to my place!"

"Damn right it ain't. You still ain't got the thirty bucks for the fare. I'm going to drop you off on the Strip. Once you've earned enough dough, give me a shout, and MAYBE I'll take you home! But then, maybe I'll want a taste of your juicy puss - rag or no rag!"

"Bastard! I went through all that for nothing!" JC reached forward and raked the cabbie's face with his nails, taking away skin and blood!

"You fucking bitch! Well, I know what to do with you!"

Two blocks later, the cabbie pulled up in an alley beside a police car!

JC panicked, and tried to run, but was quickly caught by one of the officers, a woman, from the car.

The cabbie made up some story, showing the cops his face and the twenty bucks that was still stuck in JC's skirt. He tossed JC's pumps out of the car and then drove away, leaving JC to face the cops.

Chapter 5 - Female perverted bitch cop from hell

------------------------------------------------

"You're going to take that fucking cabbie's word over mine?" shouted JC! "Do you know who I am? I could have you thrown off the fucking force!"

"Shut your mouth, girlie!" said the brutish male cop as he pushed JC back against the wall of a building. The alley was poorly lit, many areas in deep shadow, others brightly lit by lights over back doorways. Garbage littered the pavement, including broken cardboard boxes.

The cop grinned as he ogled JC's panting body. He hadn't recovered his breath from the run and his chest was still heaving as he tried to regain his breath! JC reached up and brushed his long black hair away from his face.

"So you're gonna tell us you're some big star and we're gonna recognize ya and let ya go, are we?" laughed the female cop, her white smile gleaming between her thick bright red lips. Leaning against the wall beside JC she nudged JC in the ribs with her night stick.

"So who are ya? Cher? Nah, wait a minute - with those hooters ya gotta be Dolly Parton! So tell me Dolly, what ya doing sucking off cabbies on the Strip? Shouldn't ya be makin' a movie or somethin'?"

"This isn't me! I mean I don't really look like this! My name is JC Wyatt and I'm a Hollywood talent agent..."

"You ain't no JC Wyatt, bitch! I did crowd control at the Oscar's last year! JC Wyatt's a guy, not a dame!"

"But that's what I'm telling you - I AM a man! My secretary and her roommate kidnapped me and put me in the hospital and somehow turned me into... THIS! You've gotta fucking believe me! This is a fucking nightma..."

The male cop grabbed JC and spun him around, pushing him against the wall so that he "assumed the position" - hands spread high against the wall, legs spread wide on the dirty pavement.

"Watch your mouth, girlie! That's got to be the biggest bullshit story I've heard yet! Now spread'em while I search you for weapons - not that you could hide much in that outfit!"

The cop patted JC around the waist and then moved his hands up to JC's large breasts. His hands groped his boobs, lifting them and pulling them apart; his fingers ground through the material where his tightening nipples pushed against the material. JC couldn't control himself as she pushed his tits forward against his rough hands and moaned softly.

"Yeah, all you whores like that, don't you!"

JC came back to reality. "Paws off, pig!" he stammered. In response, the cop twisted his tits savagely and then released them.

"Owwww!" cried JC.

The cop moved downwards, patting down his thighs and calves, then back up the back of his sheer-stockinged legs to his tight leather skirt. He patted him on the ass and then reached around front where he was startled to feel a bulge in JC's groin area. He squeezed to discover the shape of the hidden object and then jumped back when it turned out to be soft and resilient!

"Shit, damn, fuck!" cried the cop. "Monica, I think this bitch may be telling the truth. I think she's got a goddamned cock under there!"

Monica, the female cop, knelt behind JC and ran her black hands between JC's legs and grasped hold of JC's cock. "Jesus Christ, so she does!" Monica slowly fisted JC's cock which quickly rose to erection. "And a fucking big one too!"

"I told you," said JC. "I'm JC Wyatt and you two are in deep shit!"

"Hold on a second, Frank! Take a look at this" Monica had noticed a tiny gold ankle bracelet which JC wore under his stockings, and which JC himself had not noticed before. "Shine your flashlight down here for a second - there's some engraving on part of this."

"JC Wyatt, my ass!" exclaimed Monica. "Frankie, she's one of Long Johnny's girls! Look at this, the bracelet says `If found, return this whore to Long Johnny for $100 reward'. Jeez, that Johnny - he's such a kidder!"

Monica grasped JC's arm and spun him around. JC's back rested against the wall as he panted, still somewhat overcome by Frank's mauling of his hyper-sensitive breasts. His tube top was in disarray so that one rigid nipple poked out.

"So what are we gonna do with you, bitch?" sneered Monica, poking JC's exposed nipple with her long black night stick. "What say we take you down to the station house and throw you in a holding cell with the other riff-raff we pick up tonight. Once they get a look at you, sweet cheeks, there won't be much left of your ass by morning!"

"Just stuff her in the car, Monica," said her partner.

"Shut it Frank!" Monica spit back at him.

"So whataya think, honey?" she said to JC.

New and unfamiliar hormones surged through JC and tears began to seep down his cheeks. "No, please, just take me home. I don't want any trouble."

The black female cop reached out one hand and lightly tweaked JC's nipple. JC shuddered. "Don't worry, babe. I won't let anyone hurt you." Her hand moved up to JC's chin and held it firm as she looked in JC's eyes. "You just do what I tell you, understand?"

JC nodded.

"Whatcha got in mind, partner," said Frank.

"Drag that flattened carton over here, Frank. I think the girlie's going to put on a show for us."

At Monica's directions, JC hesitantly removed the leather skirt and pushed the tube top down around his waist. He also put his four inch pumps back on before kneeling on the filthy cardboard.

"Now ain't she a delicious sight, huh Frank?" JC knelt placidly on the cardboard, wearing only in his pumps, his black sheer stockings and the garter belt which held them in place. His (HIS?) heavy tits sat high on his chest, his semi- erect cock waved in front of him. His long black ponytail lay across his shoulder.

"Play with your tits, slut! I want you to turn me on like you turn on all your johns!"

"But...."

Monica rapped JC hard in the ribs with her nightstick. "I said play with your fucking tits!"

Fear flashed through JC's eyes as he brought his fingers up to his nipples, and slowly twirled his fingers around them. He lifted his huge breasts, squeezed them, massaged them. He thought about all the times women had played with their tits before he had fucked them. His nipples were electric, like two long plugs filled with electricity. Squeezing them, they grew longer, and even more sensitive. JC moaned lustily.

His tongue played across his lips, wetting both the lips and his fingers, seductively. His saliva slickened his nipples as pinched himself harder. He lifted his large boobs, as if offering them to Monica, who stood watching, her own hands rubbing her pussy through her police slacks.

And as JC mauled his own tits, the new female hormones coursing through his body took over and he began to stop thinking of himself as a HE, and instead as a SHE, even though HER cock grew rigid, firmly erect. It ached, cum boiling in her balls, her rod waving about with a mind of its own, yearning for release.

JC closed her eyes as the heavenly sensations coursed through her body. She opened them to find that while Frank was still watching in stunned disbelief, Monica had discarded her outer clothing. Her own large black breasts swung freely, and her own sopping black pussy, heavily covered in wiry black hair was exposed to the attention of her own fingers.

Chapter 6 - The action gets hot and heavy

-----------------------------------------

As Monica strummed her own clitty, she raised her nightstick to JC's lips and pushed it forward into the shemale's mouth. "Suck it," commanded Monica, "suck my truncheon. Suck my hard police cock, you bitch."

Still pulling at her tits, JC let the thick nightstick slide in and out of her mouth, remembering all the times she (he?) had had her own dick sucked and shivering at the perverse sensation of the hard black stick fucking her mouth. JC lost herself in pleasure as she flicked her tongue around the head of the solid truncheon.

As Monica slid the thick rod back and forth in the shemale whore's mouth, she squeezed her own tight nipples with the other. "Ohhh, god! This is fantastic Frank! Get those damn clothes off. We're goin' to get ourselves a good taste of this shit gal's ass!"

Slowly, mesmerized by the hot scene in front of him, Frank slowly disrobed, unsure as to how he was going to take part in the coming action.

Monica fell to her knees in front of JC and crushed her mouth to the brightly painted lips of the hot she-man. JC moaned deeply into Monica's black lips as the negress' tongue twirled deep into her panting mouth. Monica's left hand savagely twisted JC's left nipple, but JC's cry of pain turned to pleasure as Monica's other hand fisted the shemale's raging hard-on.

Wearing nothing but his regulation socks and, for some reason still, his police hat, Frank stood watching in stunned awe as Monica fisted this strange he-bitch's stiff ramrod while the beautiful shemale arched her back backwards in a great bow, her large tits flopping in time to her own fucking of her great dick through Monica's pumping fist.

"Oh, yeah, pump it babe! Make me cum! Oh, god yes!! I've gotta cum" JC panted in great gasps, her slender tongue lolling from her mouth like a bitch dog in heat. "Oh yeah! Do me. Do me good!" Her fingers tweaked her fat nipples.

But just before her balls started squirting her cum through her cock shaft, Monica squeezed her scrotal sac tightly, clamping off the orgasm. "No, oh god no! Let me cum! Oh, jeez, I gotta cum!!!"

"Not yet, whore. You gotta take care of us first!" said Monica. "God you are a hot little number, ain't ya!"

"So whattaya think Frank? You want to do a little number with this gal? Huh?" Get that dick over here, Frankie!"

Frank stood facing the two women who were both still on their knees, their mouths only inches apart. Monica reached out and grabbed her partner's dick and pulled him closer. She slowly rubbed the tip of Frank's thick dick across JC's lips. JC pulled back, timid, uncertain and afraid of what was to happen next.

Monica slowly fisted JC's dick. JC's hips automatically pumped forward. Monica opened her mouth and engulfed the head of Frank's dick. She sucked on it, using her thick tongue expertly and in no time it was hard. She drew her head back and looked up into her partner's eyes.

"I bet you've been sitting beside me for months just racking your brains for a way to get my hot mouth around this cock of yours, haven't you Frankie?"

"You read me like a book, babe!"

Monica fisted the thick dick a couple more times and then pointed the tip at JC. "Your turn dearie."

Both Frank and JC recoiled at the same time.

"I don't know about this, Monica," said Frank. "Shut up Frank. You're gonna love this, I guarantee it!"

"Well, if you say so...." and with this Frank took a hold of the back of JC's head and pressed his dick to her ruby red lips. JC twisted her head away, a trail of precum painting her cheek. On Frank's next thrust, Monica caressed both of JC's nipples at the same time. JC moaned and Frank's dick head slid smoothly past her lips into her hot mouth. Fooled again by the same trick, she thought!

Monica resumed her tantalization of JC's cock and tits, driving her to an even keener sexual frenzy as Frank's cock slid in and out of JC's mouth. JC swirled her tongue around the thick beef stick realizing that she enjoyed the flavor of the cock shaft mingled with syrupy precum. JC steadied the dick with one hand as she pulled the dick all the way out, flicking her tongue around the edges of the glans and then across the tip of the angry cock, slurping up the continual ooze of precum from the wide eye of the cock.

JC was now lost in her cocksucking. Gone were all thoughts of fending off this attack. In her sexual heat, she forgot that this was until only hours earlier an act she would never have contemplated committing. She had only one goal. To make that cock spurt its hot jism!

As JC sucked the hot dick, Monica lapped up the sweat on her partner's hairy balls. She drew first one and then the other into her mouth, sucking them, teasing them. Then she kissed her way up the length of his dick until she found JC's hot mouth avid sucking on the cop's dick head. Monica crushed her mouth to JC's, the two wanton women kissing passionately, their tongues twirling into each other's mouths, fighting each other across the bulging head of Frank's cock.

First Monica plunged her head deep down on Frank's dick, and then JC. They alternated, each time going just a bit deeper, a bit further down on the dick, until finally the entire length disappeared down Monica's throat. JC gasped in shock as Monica's nose nuzzled into the thick thatch of hair at the base of the cop's cock!

"Jeez, that's fantastic." thought JC. But the sight didn't last long. As Monica tried to keep her lips locked around the root of her white partner's tool, Frank grasped her head and pulled back. As his cock cleared her large lips, a string of precum hung in the air, from the eye of the cop's dick to Monica's glistening lips. JC darted in and swirled her tongue around the dick head and then ate her way along the delicate string until her lips touched Monica's, ending in a raunchy kiss.

"Get on your back, Monica," said Frank. "God, I just gotta fuck you," his fist held his 8" dick, slowly fisting it. "I gotta get my rocks off and that black pussy of yours will feel so fucking tight - I just know it."

"Not me sugar. No way. You're gonna fuck this piece of white trash. You want tight, she'll give it to you!"

"What the hell? She ain't got no fucking pussy!"

"You're a smart boy, Frankie. You'll figure it out! Now watch us girls party!"

Chapter 7 - An ass is as good as a pussy

----------------------------------------

Monica lay on her back and commanded JC to kneel between her spread legs. Then Monica yanked JC's head down, grinding the he-bitches face against her slimy cunt. "Eat me," she demanded of the white girl. Now this was something that JC enjoyed: muff diving! She sharp odor of Monica's soppy cunt drove JC wild. The dim light from the bare bulbs over the doorways in this alley glistened off of Monica's glistening pussy lips as JC licked her tongue up and down the edges of Monica's outer cunt lips.

JC worked two fingers in and out of Monica's cunnie as her lips wrapped around the black cop's inch long clit and sucked. "Eeeeeaayah!" cried Monica.

JC was getting extremely turned on as he lapped up gobs of Monica's juicy, sweet fuck cream and swallowed it down in gulps. As she pumped the fingers of one hand into Monica's fiery love pit, the other hand worked away at her own distended nipples, turning her on even more.

Then, JC lowered her body even more so that her breasts rested on the filthy cardboard and she could grind her nipples into the dirt and grime and raspy material of the cardboard. Chills ran up and down her spine and she arched her back in ecstasy, throwing her ass high in the air.

Still fisting his cock, Frank moved up behind JC, looking at her deliciously rounded ass globes sticking up so high. He tried not to look at the long stiff prick and heavy ball sac that hung from the sexy shemale's groin, but he had to admit that this weird chick really turned him on. And she had such a delectable brown puckered asshole, glistening.

"Hey, Monica. This gal came ready for action. Her asshole's all slicked up with vaseline or somethin'," laughed Frank. As he fell to his knees behind JC he also noticed: "Ha! That Long Johnny. He's even more than a kidder! This gal's got a tattoo right by her ass crack. It says 'Deposit $50 and insert cock here'!"

"Well do it ya fat jerk! Fuck this white trash's nether- pussy! Give her what she wants! Fuck her! Ohhhhh!" The last groan from Monica was caused by JC rasping her teeth across the black bitch's clit. "Yeah babe! Bite my clitty. Oh god, I love rough girls! Suck me babe. Make mamma cum!"

Frank meanwhile had positioned the tip of his cock against JC's lubricated butt hole and now pushed forward. Instantly his dick slid a full inch into the white whore's asshole, but then it stopped as JC squeezed her anal muscles tight. What was happening here! The sodomizing penetration had brought her (him!) back to reality very quickly.

JC was a guy, a MAN, yet here he was dressed as some floozy hooker, his (her?) lipsticked mouth glued to the sopping pussy, his (her?) new tits grinding lewdly into the cardboard and a thick cock starting to penetrate his (her!) virgin ass.

JC swung a fist back at Frank, and Frank's cock pulled out of JC's ass with an audible, sucking, pop! But Frank caught a hold of her arm and bent it sharply upward. JC howled in pain, her wet face lifted high from Monica's cunnie. Monica quickly clamped a hand across the sexy shemale's mouth and looked her straight in the eyes.

"You do everything and anything we want you to do - you understand. If you don't, we'll throw you in with all the sex perverts and rapists at the station house - and we got plenty of them - and let them have their fun with you! You understand me bitch!" As emphasis, Frank twisted her arm even higher, almost dislocating it from the socket.

JC's eyes grew large with fear. Tears flowed down her cheek. Damn Marilee and Wanda. Their work over of JC had been complete during the nine months they had kept him (her?) unconscious. Not only had they reshaped her body with operations and hormones, but those same hormones had wrecked havoc with JC's emotions and sex drive. She was powerless to prevent these two street cops from doing what they wanted to her!