I Was a Reluctant Shemale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse's reverie was interrupted by a couple of moans from other parts of the room. She turned her head to one side and saw that Midnight was sitting on the edge of one of the chairs. She was now completely naked and was languidly fisting her erect dick and rubbing the free-flowing precum around her shaft to make the fisting easier.

Her body was tightly muscled, very athletic. Her breasts were medium sized with extremely small nipples that were rigidly tight at the moment. Jesse judged the ebony shemale's dick to be about the same size as her own, about eight inches. Jesse licked her lips, anticipating the time that was sure to come when she would again get a taste of that she-prick.

Jesse released a moan of pleasure as Long Johnny wrapped his fist around her cock and began pumping her raging hard-on in time with his thrusts deep into her ass.

Looking to her other side, Jesse was amazed at the sight she saw - though not surprised after having had a taste (and a prod) of the short blonde shemale's talented ass. Bubba was standing fully erect and had lifted Dallas up into his arms. Dallas had her feet firmly planted on Bubba's hips and was pushing herself away from Bubba and then relaxing and letting herself plunge back against Bubba -and each time Dallas slapped back against Bubba he thrust his own hips forward.

For all the world, it looked like a sweet young girl was using the large powerful negro as a living jungle-jim - until Jesse looked closer and realized that Bubba's incredibly thick cock was embedded in the innocent looking shemale's asshole!

Dallas was using her back and forth momentum to drive Bubba's massive cock deep into her ass! And her mewling cries of joy indicated just how much she loved it. On one of her downward thrusts, Dallas paused with her asshole stretched wide; then she jerked up and down and Jesse watched in amazement as another half inch of cock slipped up into the small girl's butt!

Jesse was astonished that the blonde he-slut wasn't crying out in pain as her ass was split apart! It was unbelievable that a girl that small could take so much of Bubba's massive prick so deep into her anal pussy!

"Hot damn woman, you are amazing!" cried Johnny, returning Jesse's attention to him. "You are fucking incredible!" Jesse suddenly realized why Johnny was so amazed, as she felt his thick balls slapping against her ass cheeks - Johnny was driving his full fifteen inches completely into her ass. A glow of intense pleasure and perverse pride filled her as she realized that she had taken him fully!

Johnny's fisting of her dick quickened and Jesse felt her cum boiling in her balls as her orgasm built. Then Johnny suddenly released his hold on her dick and grasped Jesse's thighs tightly with both hands as he pistoned his cock in and out of her ass furiously. Jesse was disappointed as her cock was released and her orgasm recessed. When she reached for her own cock - to stroke it, to strum it, to make it shoot its scalding load - Johnny slapped her hands away. "You don't cum until I say so, bitch," scowled Johnny.

So instead she grabbed her own nipples and began pulling and squeezing her hard nubbins, hoping to maintain her intense pleasure high. But she needn't have worried. The pleasure in her ass increased tremendously from the friction of Johnny's pounding penis. Suddenly Johnny grunted and thrust fully into the brunette shemale's bum. Johnny screamed his joy as he unleashed a torrent of hot jism into Jesse Juggs' nether regions.

Jesse too screamed at the intense pleasure as it seemed as if hundreds of tiny bombs had suddenly burst in her ass - she was orgasming in her ass (how was this possible - what had they done to her???) Her ass was suddenly filled with thick hot gooey cream. She felt so full! She whimpered as Johnny languidly pulled his dick back and slowly thrust it in a few more times. But she was frustrated since she herself had not cum - had not been given permission to cum, by Johnny.

She heard Dallas cry out in joy and turned her head so see Dallas' own five inch cock spurt its jism high into the air. Dallas threw her head back and forth in joy as her orgasm whipped her into a frenzy. Bubba's own dick slipped out of the blonde she-boy's ass just as it fountained its own slimy load. Bubba grunted repeatedly as thick ropy strands of jism shot up onto Dallas' tits and chin.

Jesse uttered a low moan of disappointment as Johnny slipped his dick out of her ass. Her legs were still bent back, mashed against her tits and Johnny's powerful hand pressed her ass downwards firmly, trapping her in that position. His breath was ragged as he motioned to Midnight. "Your turn," he puffed.

Midnight got up from her chair, a gleaming white smile on her face as she approached the contorted shemale. Johnny plopped down into the same chair and called Dallas over to him. Dallas had been licking Bubba's cock clean of his jism and her own ass coating and now Johnny ordered her to do the same for him. Dallas eagerly ran her tongue along his wilted, but still quite long cock, eagerly flicking the remains of his jism and the blood and brown flecks from Jesse's ass into her mouth.

Meantime, Midnight had pushed Jesse further over so that her ass was high in the air and Jesse's weight was now fully upon her shoulders, not on her back where it had been while Johnny had pummeled her ass. Jesse splayed her arms wide so that they spread across the rug and she could maintain her balance. Helpless she watched as the ebony shemale took her coal black dick in hand and placed the tip against Jesse's wide open asshole. At eight inches, Midnight's pussy-stick was only half as long as Johnny's, but it was at least twice as thick.

Both Jesse and Midnight grunted as Midnight thrust down. Her cock met a slight bit of resistance as Jesse's asshole stretched wider, but then it slid in its full eight inches, making a rude squelching noise as Johnny's jism acted as a lubricant. "I just love sloppy seconds," exclaimed Midnight as she began to bounce up and down on Jesse's ass.

Jesse cried out at the pain as her back stretched and strained and her upside down tits bounced crazily every which way. Her back wasn't meant to act as a spring on which the athletic black slut could bounce! Jesse shut her eyes tightly as the various sensations dueled within her body - the pain of her back, the ecstasy radiating from her ass once again, the curious pleasure from her firm hard tits as they jounced about.

As Midnight continued her unmerciful fucking deep and hard into the new shemale's abused asshole, Jesse's back became more flexible and she bent further and further until Jesse received a startling surprise - something bumped against her nose. She opened her eyes to find that she was staring at the tip of her own cock - just a mere inch away. And then Midnight's full weight slammed against her ass again and Jesse's cock actually poked her in the eye leaving a rope of precum across her eyelashes.

On the next downward thrust Jesse's cock brushed her own lips! From beside her right ear, Jesse suddenly heard Johnny's voice, "Lick it," her ordered her. "Reach out your tongue and lick it! Cum in your own mouth, Jesse Juggs. Drink your own jism!" Johnny was now lying on the carpet, watching the amazing sight of the mammoth breasted brunette shemale bent so far in half. Johnny reached in to the folded mass of flesh and squeezed her nipple. From her other side, Dallas did the same. Jesse shivered in intense pleasure as her own pussy-stick again brushed her lips.

In fact, it stayed there, no longer bobbing away as Midnight bounced up and down. Midnight was no longer bouncing; instead she was rapidly fucking her dick in and out of Jesse's ass, but just an inch or two back and forth now as she neared her own searing ejaculation. She rammed hard into Jesse.

Jesse extended her tongue and touched it to her own piss hole. She smiled at the fantastic feeling of her own god- damn tongue tickling her own prick-head. She lapped up her own juicy precum. And then, because it seemed oh-so-close, she lifted her head, extended her lips and actually managed to wrap her lips around the glans! With an extra effort she grunted, shoved her head up higher and actually got her teeth past her knob. She closed her mouth hard and found that she really had managed to engulf her cock head in her mouth!

Eagerly she began to suck her own prick. She tickled her glans with her tongue and grated her teeth around the sensitive underside of her cock head!

"I don't believe it," cried Dallas. "She's actually doing it!"

"Shit girl! You are going to make me rich!" exclaimed Johnny.

But Jesse didn't hear them. All she knew, all she WAS one big ass filled with hard ebony prick connected to a long hard ready to explode cock shaft and heavy cum laden balls buried deep in a hot voracious sucking mouth.

And suddenly Midnight sank fully into Jesse's rectum and shot a scalding load of goo deep into the slutty shemale's bowels. And this was the trigger Jesse needed. Her own cock exploded and fountained her own tasty, zesty, salty cum across her tongue and deep into her mouth. She wrapped her lips tightly around her own prick head, not wanting to let any of the delicious scuzz escape, and sucked greedily.

She had needed this release, craved it, yearned for it and now she had the results - a shattering gushing orgasm and a mouthful of her own delicious cum! Jesse purred in pleasure as an exhausted Midnight pulled her wilting dick out of her ass and collapsed to the rug beside her. But before Jesse's ass could fall to the carpet, Dallas was on her knees behind her. The small blonde slut plunged two fingers easily into Jesse's distended asshole and scooped out a mound of cum. She eagerly sucked her fingers clean and then pushed her face against the large-titted shemale's rectum and began to hungrily slurp up Midnight and Johnny's combined jism.

But Jesse's body could take no more and her ass collapsed to the floor, knocking Dallas aside. She panted, trying to get air back into her lungs. Midnight rolled over and tenderly kissed Jesse on the lips. "That was fucking hot, girl!" Jesse was surprised at the tenderness from the savage negress; she would soon learn that the dark shemale had a mean streak when she was sexed-up, but was gentle and caring at other times.

Dallas knelt to the other side of Jesse and eagerly thrust her tongue into Jesse's mouth. The three shemale's hugged and tenderly kissed each other.

***

And so began Jesse Juggs' life as a shemale hooker/call girl working for Long Johnny. During the hours when the club was open on the ground floor and she was not "on call" on the third floor, she danced on stage and served drinks. When she was in Long Johnny's bad books she dressed like a slut and walked the streets in front of the club - either giving quick blow jobs to johns in their cars parked around the corner or taking them up to a seedy little room on the second floor where she and the john could fuck and suck each other.

But mostly she was hired out as an expensive call girl either receiving her rich and powerful clients in her room on the third floor, or making outcalls at their homes or hotels. During the early days, she thought of escape but quickly realized that with no money she had no where to run to. It took her almost two years to earn $50,000 of her own money to pay off Johnny.

During that time she became good friends with the other shemales who were part of Johnny's stable, including Dallas Green and Midnight (of course), Rawhide (who spoke with a Texas twang and usually dressed as a cowgirl), Cheyenne (a full blooded native American shemale who did an erotic cowboys-and-indians strip act on stage with Rawhide), Annie and Andy (who began life as fraternal twin brother and sister but through the miracles of modern hormones and surgery have become identical twin "sisters" indistinguishable from each other appearance-wise except that Andy still has her seven inch cock), and Chelsea (the young British shemale with tits only slightly smaller than Jesse's).

But the story of Jesse's experiences at Long Johnny's cat house will have to wait for another day.

The End