I Was a Reluctant Shemale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JC continued to sob as Monica thrust JC's face back into Monica's pussy. To add insult, Monica raised her ass slightly so that her cunnie was better angled and forcefully rubbed JC's entire face around and around on her sopping cunt lips, thoroughly wetting the shemale's entire face.

Frank once more thrust his cock forward, lancing his glans smoothly between JC's ass cheeks and again sank his dick in only an inch. "Loosen up those muscles bitch! Let daddy give you a ride you ain't gonna forget in a long, long time!," said Frank.

Monica grabbed hold of JC's ponytail and yanked hard. "Do it bitch!" JC screamed in pain and cried harder. But she did as she was told and relaxed her anal muscles as best she could. Frank thrust forward and his entire eight inch cock slid easily forward embedding itself deep in JC's bung hole.

JC cried out in pain, she had never felt so filled before. Frank slowly began sliding his cock in and out of her ass, at first just a few inch out and then back, never letting JC feel empty, but after a couple of minutes he began drawing back so that only the glans remained buried in the delicate brown pucker and then ramming his entire mighty rod back in, deep into the he-slut's bowels!

JC endured the pain. She had never realized just how much it must have hurt all those women who's asses she herself had fucked. As she slowly stopped crying and resumed her finger and tongue fucking of Monica's quim, she wondered why so many of those same women had come back, voluntarily, asking for another hard ass-fucking.

JC grunted as one of Frank's harder thrusts drove the thick truncheon even deeper than before. Meanwhile, Monica had reached her sexual peak, orgasm after orgasm shuddering through her body. Her pussy exploded with thick love cream, her female spunk gushing out and sliding across JC's caressing tongue.

JC swallowed mouthful after mouthful of the black cop's female jism, savoring the delicious fishy flavor and creamy texture of the spunk. JC lost herself in the pleasure of licking Monica's cunt lips clean, and as she came down from that sexual high, she realized that another perverse pleasure was wracking her body.

At some point, the pain of her ass-fucking had begun to turn to pleasure. At some point in her cunt-lapping frenzy, her body had taken over and each time Frank pounded his cock forward, JC's body had responded, thrusting backward, helping the thick cock to bury itself ever deeper in her burning asshole.

Chapter 8 - JC enjoys her shemale lust

--------------------------------------

And JC was shocked to find that her own cock had maintained a raging erection through all that had happened. Her own nine inch dick throbbed and pulsed each time Frank's cock pounded into her. She could feel the scum boiling in her balls, her jism ready to explode.

Oh god, she had to get her rocks off. She reached back with one hand to grasp her rod and yank it, pull it, beat her own meat, but Monica grabbed her hand. "Let it come by itself" was all she said, and JC knew she was right. It would be much better, much more powerful, if it happened by itself.

JC was now totally lost in her wanton, perverse lust. "Fuck me, Frank. Drive it home. Split me open with that dick."

Frank could feel his own jism burning in his balls. He was close to cumming. He drilled JC faster, harder. JC cried out in joy, "Oh, yeah. I love it. Drive my ass. Ram it in deeper. Fuck me hard. Harder!"

JC threw herself upright, her back now pressed tight against Frank's hairy chest as he continued to fuck deep into her now raw and tender asshole. Frank's hands grasped hold of JC's melons and he squeezed her engorged nipples. JC turned her head and without anymore thought about what kind of creature he was fucking, Frank locked his lips to hers, and sucked the shemale's tongue deep into his own mouth.

JC gasped from the mauling of her tits, from the deep fucking of her ass. Her cock waved lewdly in the air, twitching, spasming, dying to shoot its load. Each time Frank's cock speared deep into JC's anal pussy, his heavy balls slapped forcefully into JC's own scuzz loaded balls.

It's hard to say who came first. Frank released JC's panting mouth and let out a horrendous scream as his balls exploded. Huge gobs of jism jetted from his cockhead, buried deep in JC's bowels. His dick was forced back almost all the way out of her ass channel by the force of the explosion, but he quickly thrust forward again, squishing his way up her cream coated poop chute. Gobs of cum oozed back around his shaft and dropped from the base of his balls onto the filthy cardboard.

At the same time, JC's cock exploded splattering her load of jism everywhere. As her fire hose spouted its thick shemale cream, it pointed upwards, splashing against the undersides of JC's heaving tits, it jetted across the bosom and belly of Monica who was kneeling just inches in front of the shemale, and it splashed across Monica's face. Monica quickly slid her mouth over the sexy vixen's cockhead and slurped up the remaining fuck jism.

As Frank slowly and reluctantly withdrew his cock from the shemale's bung hole, Monica kissed JC passionately, thrusting deep into the shemale's mouth a mouthful of her own sweet fuck-cream. JC swallowed it hungrily and then began licking her own jism off of Monica's face and tits and belly.

Exhausted from her ordeals with the cabbie and now with the two patrol cops, JC collapsed on her back. But she got no rest. Frank knelt straddling her head and placed his cock to her lips. "Clean it off, bitch. Polish it with your tongue and suck it dry!" he commanded her.

JC's eyes widened as she saw the dirt and filth on the cop's dick: traces of cum, drying blood from her own ass and flakes of dried brown - whatever! JC shuddered and tried to squirm away, but Monica grasped her cock and balls and squeezed hard. Monica screamed, but Frank cut off the cry of anguish by shoving his flaccid dick between her lips.

"Yeah, that's it babe! Use your tongue on it. Wash it clean!" JC had no choice. Her tongue swirled around the dick head lodged between her luscious lips. Frank's cock pushed deeper and she washed the length of his thick shaft.

Meanwhile, Monica began fisting JC's dick and soon it reached full erection again. Monica squatted over JC's groin and slowly lowered her dripping pussy. She paused to rub the head of JC's nine inch shaft along her pussy lips, teasing herself, but then suddenly dropped her entire weight, sinking the shemale's hot rod all the way up her cunnie. Monica quickly raised and lowered herself, fucking her own pussy with the trapped shemale's rampant dick.

JC became even more aroused as Monica rode her cock. And Frank began to fuck JC's face more vigorously. Once again JC's new hormones betrayed her and she became an animal of pure sex, wanting only to have orgasm after orgasm. As Frank fucked his long prong in and out of her mouth, JC found that she now relished the flavor of the last bit of scuzz that coated his dick; the jism and blood and flecks of shit adding to her lust craze.

JC wanted more, she wanted all of Frank's cock, and on one of his downward thrusts she opened her throat in just the right way and the cop's entire eight inches disappeared down her throat. JC's tongue flicked along the base of Frank's cock now each time it plunged deep into her gullet.

JC's hands grasped Frank's cock and pumped it each time he pulled back. "Cum for me Frankie, Fuck my face and cum down my throat. I can't get enough of your stud cock!"

It took little more than those words for Frank's cock to explode once again, and indeed, deep down in JC's throat. His scalding jism spurted from his dick head. JC's hands milked the cop's thick shaft as she pulled it back, continuing to spurt his thick, syrupy man-seed onto her tongue.

JC swallowed each delicious load and when the eye of Frank's cock stopped spurting she took the glans in her mouth and sucked hard, straining to clean the last few drops out of his cock.

All this time, Monica continued to bounce up and down on the he-bitch's dick as she pinched her own nipples and strummed her inch long clitty. JC helped by thrusting her hips upwards as the black slut cop dropped down, driving the shemale's rod ever deeper.

As Monica's orgasm neared, she reached for her black nightstick and placed the tip against JC's slippery asshole, which was still stretched wide from Frank's ass-fucking. Monica shoved hard and three inches of the truncheon slipped into JC's butt.

Monica wiggled the stick around and thrust again. A total of six inches of her baton disappeared up JC's Hershey chute. JC cried out in pain, but Monica was lost in her orgasm. Her body twisted and turned as throbbing pleasure ripped through her. She jammed the nightstick hard up JC's ass as she crushed her own pelvis down firmly on the shemale's crotch.

JC's cries were violent and loud. But Frank quickly cut them off by sitting firmly on JC's face, his asshole directly against her nose and his large fleshy nuts covering her mouth. As JC tried to breathe she inhaled one of Frank's large scumbags.

The stimulation was too much for JC and a horrendous orgasm ripped through her as Monica's spasming pussy squeezed the length of her pistoning shaft. Her dick, buried deep inside Monica's snatch, geysered jism mightily, soaking Monica's cunnie walls, and leaking copiously out and down around JC's balls and onto the now thoroughly slickened cardboard.

Monica slowly withdrew her nightstick from JC's ravaged bunghole and dismounted from JC's now limp prick. Frank stood up and quickly pulled on his pants as Monica donned her uniform once again.

JC sobbed softly as she lay on the dirty cardboard. Monica and Frank grinned at each other and laughed as they pulled JC up and tossed her and her crumpled clothing in the back seat of the squad car.

"I... I did what you wanted. Will you take me home now, please?" asked JC quietly.

"Sure, hon. We'll take you home right away," said Monica, grinning at Frank. The car sped out of the alley and down the street.

JC spent the next few minutes getting into her skirt and pulling her tube top up over her large breasts. When she looked up, she realized that the cops weren't driving towards her home but were instead driving along the strip.

"Hey! This isn't the way to my place!"

"We're doing what you asked, babe. We're takin' you home. Now shut up back there!"

JC fumed as the cop car drove along the Strip. She watched the many cars driving slowly along, the drivers ogling the hookers on the street corners. She remembered all the whores he had picked up along this very section. Why were the cops driving this way?

Suddenly the car pulled up to the curb. Two hookers standing nearby started to walk away, but Monica called out to them: "Hey, this is Long Johnny's corner, isn't it? You're his girls, aintcha?"

One of the hookers, a short blonde with a pretty face, a pageboy haircut, large breasts and a short skirt walked back to the car and leaned over to peer inside.

"Yeah, this is Johnny's corner. What about it?"

"We got one of your fellow workers back here! HA! End of the line, JC. You get out here!"

"But you promised," said JC.

Monica got out of the car and opened the back door. "We promised to take you home. Well, here you are. Long Johnny's corner where you make your living!"

"But I told you, I'm not..."

"I said, get out! bitch," Monica grabbed JC's arm and pulled her out of the squad car. JC sprawled on the pavement, tears streaming down her face.

As the squad car pulled away, Frank called back "Tell Johnny we took out our $100 reward in trade! Ha, ha, ha, ha!"

JC sobbed uncontrollably as she lay on the pavement. The redhead stood above her. "Hi," she said. My name's Dallas. What's yours?"

JC looked up at such an angle that to look at Dallas' face she had to look up her skirt also. Just before JC fainted, she noticed the large bulge in Dallas' panties...

Chapter 9 - The start of a new day

----------------------------------

JC awoke to find the bright morning sun glaring in his eyes. He raised a hand to block the beam of sunlight and gasped in surprise at the sight of his slim feminized wrist. And then the memory of the previous night returned to him. He remembered that he had been drugged by his traitorous secretary and had then awoken shortly thereafter (shortly, to him, but in reality nine months later) to find that he had been transformed into a woman!

Or almost transformed! JC sat up groggily. He did so slowly since his balance was totally out of whack with this new body of his - the large firm breasts sprouting from his chest confused his balance, and his slimmer, shapelier arms and legs were weaker and less supporting. He was naked and slid his hand between his legs. Yes! Thankfully, it was still there.

Wanda and Marilee had been about to take him to have the final" operation which would change him completely into a woman, but he had escaped them. He still had his penis which meant that whatever they had done to him could be reversed!

All he had to do was get out of here - wherever here was.

JC looked around and discovered that he was in a large, spacious and tastefully decorated bedroom. His clothes from the previous night were not in sight so he walked around the room, naked. A quick look out the window showed him that the bedroom was on the third floor of a building located just down the street from the corner where the cops had dumped him last night - which was puzzling since no one would expect to find such an expensively appointed room in a part of town frequented only by whores and drug dealers.

One door led to a large bathroom. The other door presumably lead to a hallway, but it was locked. No amount of twisting and turning the knob would open it.

JC's hand went to his head in exasperation, and there encountered long black hair which fell down past his shoulders. But it also found a hard crusted lump which fell apart when he touched it. He brought his flaked fingers to his nose and sniffed. The dried substance was cum!

Then he fully remembered what had happened to him. A glance in the mirror of the dressing table showed a gorgeous naked brunette with large firm breasts and an overall killer body who had splotches of dried cum throughout her hair and also on her (his!) cheeks and breasts. JC shuddered at the memory of what he had been forced to do the previous evening. He had been used and degraded by the cabbie and the cops - all because he looked like a beautiful woman.

JC quickly stepped into the shower and turned it on full blast. God that felt good, he thought. But the shower soon turned into a struggle as he tried to shampoo his long hair. He had never had to wash such long thick hair before and his fingers became tangled in the strands.

He became frustrated and then began to sob out his frustration about his hair and then about his entire predicament. How had this happened to him. And why was he crying, for god's sake. They must have pumped him full of female hormones to get his body to look like this, and they must be affecting his emotions.

Just then he heard a voice calling from the other room. He half shouted, half sobbed out a hello! and a short busty blonde girl stepped into the bathroom. "Hi," she said.

"Hi, yourself," sobbed JC. He remembered seeing this girl last night, out on the sidewalk, just before he fainted.

"What's the matter, having trouble with your hair?"

"Uh-huh." **sniff**

"Do you want me to come in there and help you?"

"Yeah, okay. That would be nice."

The blonde girl easily slipped out of her clothes and stepped into the shower with JC, bringing a hair brush with her. My name's Dallas by the way, Dallas Green. Turn around and kneel down so I can get at your hair.

"I'm JC. JC Wyatt," said JC as he did as he was told. Dallas was between him and the shower and so Dallas body blocked most of the spray as she began to brush some of the tangles out of JC's hair. Then Dallas asked JC for the shampoo which he handed back over his head. Soon Dallas had worked up a lather and her strong fingers began to work the soap into JC's scalp and hair.

As Dallas' body blocked the spray again, the air chilled JC's body and he found that his nipples suddenly hardened into stiff peaks as goosebumps covered the rest of his breasts. His hands involuntarily went to his breasts and clasped his suddenly aching nipples. The touch of his hands took away the abrupt pain and in fact sent a sexual thrill surging through his body.

JC's fingers continued to stroke his own nipples for a few seconds more and he realized that his cock was becoming rigid in response. How strange to have such sensitive tits (tits at all, for that matter!) and a hard dick!

"Feels good, doesn't it?" remarked Dallas.

"Yeah. Uh-huh," replied JC.

I meant the shampoo, silly! But I guess that must feel mighty nice too! laughed Dallas. Now stand up and take a step back so you can rinse out your hair. Dallas helped JC rinse his hair for a few moments and then stepped around in front of JC so that JC could finish himself.

As JC languidly stroked her (his!) hands through his long hair, rinsing it but being careful to avoid tangles, he felt Dallas hands hefting his large breasts and then heard Dallas say I hope you don't mind, but I just have to have a taste of these lovely mounds.

Dallas tongue flicked across JC's left nipple and then she suddenly sucked JC's entire nipple into her mouth. "By all means, my dear. Go right ahead," moaned JC as he lowered his arms and wrapped them around the shorter girl's shoulders, pulling her more tightly to him.

Dallas momentarily lifted her face and JC kissed the blonde hotly. But Dallas then slipped JC's other nipple into her mouth and ground it softly between her teeth. JC moaned lustily and felt his cock get even harder. Dallas paused long enough to say, "Your breasts are lovely. Who did them for you?"

"Did them for me? I... I don't understand?"

"You mean these are real. No silicone implants? Just 100% you?"

"I... I don't know. I don't really know how I got this way."

"Well, it doesn't matter, said Dallas taking one last flick with her tongue at JC's stiff nipple. She stood up straight and kissed JC passionately before sliding down to her knees. What matters is that you look like you do. Whoever did you, did a FABulous job! You are just about the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen - with or without a cock! And I just have to have a taste of this too," she said as she kissed the purple tip of JC's long hard dick.

"It... it doesn't bother you that I have a cock?" moaned JC as Dallas lips engulfed his prick head and Dallas ran her teeth around the base of JC's glans!

"Uh-uh," mumbled Dallas, "Why should it, around here?"

But JC didn't hear the reply, or didn't care for the next several minutes as Dallas gave him an expert blow job. A couple of minutes later, Dallas' fist pumped furiously up and down JC's prick as her tongue swirled around the dick head. JC braced himself against the shower walls. Dallas moved her other hand to JC's ass cheeks and squirmed one finger into JC's anus. Dallas suddenly thrust the finger deep into JC's nether hole causing JC's prick to suddenly spurt hot jism into Dallas waiting mouth. Dallas eagerly sucked up the jizz and swallowed it all.

"Jeez, that was hot," said Dallas as she stood up and hugged JC. JC kissed the blonde, tasting the last remnants of his own cum on her lips. JC hugged Dallas tightly to him, enjoying the feel of her head cushioned on his tits, Dallas's own sizable tits mashed against his slim belly and his withering dick pressed against her belly.

But then he realized that something else didn't feel right. There was something long and hard pressing against the inside of his thigh. JC pulled back and held Dallas at arm s-length, staring at her voluptuous and quite lovely body. He was right he had felt what he thought he had felt. Dallas had a cock too - a long hard rigid dick which she now held in her hand and luxuriously stroked.