I Was a Reluctant Shemale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dallas hung on tightly and tried to keep her tongue buried in Bubba's ass as he shot pulse after creamy pulse of hot goo into Jesse's mouth. For her part, Jesse was taken by surprise at the hot temperature of Bubba's jizz, but she swallowed mouthful after mouthful of cum. Even then, she could not keep it all in her mouth. Streams of jizz ran down her cheeks and fell to her breasts.

As Bubba's cock finished spouting, he drew back, knocking Dallas to the floor, her own erect cock waving about freely since she had once again discarded all of her clothing. Bubba took he now wilting cock and squeezed out a last few drops of jizz onto Jesse's heaving tits.

Jesse still had a mouthful of cum. Now that she had a moment to think, she savored the masculine, musky flavor of the cream. She realized 'That she truly liked the flavor, and the feel, as it slid down her throat. But before she could swallow, Dallas rose and kissed her hotly on the lips. Dallas tongue invaded Jesse's mouth and she eagerly tried to suck Bubba's cream into her own mouth. Jesse hastily swallowed the rest of Bubba's cum before Dallas stole it.

But Dallas was not to be thwarted. She excitedly licked the jism off of Jesse's cheeks and then bent down and began to lick the cum from Jesse's tits, pausing to also briefly suck on Jesse's nipples.

Dallas looked over to Long Johnny. "Can I?" she asked.

"You did marvelously, Jesse Juggs," said Johnny. "I think Bubba will be most pleased to visit you again from time to time. Especially to visit that nice tight ass that he hasn't had a chance to admire yet!"

Bubba grinned and nodded.

Jesse shuddered at the thought of that thick truncheon trying to fuck her in the ass. She had only had one cock in her ass - that dumb cop last night. It had hurt terribly, until it had started to feel real good. She didn't want to even think about Bubba's dick being down there. But she had to admit she had gotten a real kick out of sucking his hard dick. Maybe this being a girl/shemale thing wasn't all that bad, after all.

"I see our sweet Dallas is getting impatient, and she is back in my good books again, so we won't keep her waiting. Jesse, your next test is quite simple. Just do whatever Dallas wants you to do to her, so long as you yourself don't cum."

Dallas led Jesse over to a large open area of rug. She lay down on her back and pulled Jesse down on top of her so that their tits mashed together. Dallas kissed Jesse passionately, and then commanded, "Make love to me."

Jesse returned Dallas' erotic kiss, thrusting her tongue deep into the blonde's mouth. Then she lowered her head and lightly bit one of Dallas large round nipples while her fingertips caressed and teased her other nipple. "Oh, yes!" exclaimed Dallas. "Bite it hard. I like the pain!"

Jesse clamped her teeth on the nipple in her mouth and twisted it hard while her tongue rapidly flicked across the entrapped nubbin. Her other hand grasped Dallas other nipple firmly and squeezed hard.

Dallas gasped in pain and arched her back, thrusting her rigid five inch cock hard against Jesse's own eight inch member. Jesse felt a charge run through her body at the feel of a hard penis sliding against her own. What a perverse feeling. She wanted more and so began humping against Dallas, sliding her rampant dick along the blonde's belly and continually rubbing against her hard prick.

"God that feels great! But I want you to suck me, Jesse. I want to feel those gorgeous lips wrapped around my prick!"

Jesse released Dallas' tits and kissed her way down the shorter girl's body until she reached her crotch where the shemale's dick bounced proudly erect. Jesse used the tips of her fingers to hold Dallas dick upright as she kissed and licked the inside of her thighs. Her fingers teased the blonde he-girl's prick head as she lightly licked her balls and then slowly sucked each nut into her mouth and tenderly munched on them.

"Suck me!" cried Dallas. But she continued to be frustrated as Jesse instead kissed the length of her prick shaft and then kissed it all over. "Put my dick in your mouth before I explode!"

But Jesse still denied her; instead of mouthing the prick she began to fist it with a tight grip, masturbating the small girl. "No, no!" cried Dallas. "Oh god, I want to feel your mouth on my cock! Please, I'm... I'm going to cum! Put me in your mouth. Sweet Jesus, Jesse. I'll do anything. Just put my cock in your mouth!"

Jesse gave Dallas a couple more strokes with her fist and then finally lowered her mouth over her prick head. She thrust her mouth all the way down the shaft so that her nose nudged Dallas' belly and then pulled back so that only the head remained in her mouth. She raked her teeth across the tender underside of the head and Dallas shot a stream of cum into her mouth. It had taken only three minutes and she had made the experienced shemale slut shoot her load!

Jesse drank her second load of hot jism in less than ten minutes! Dallas's ejaculation was much less than Bubba's and Jesse had no problem drinking it all down. It tasted just as fine and just as delicious as Bubba's, though Bubba's had probably tasted a bit muskier.

Jesse scooted up beside Dallas who grinned at her and said, "That was mean of you, but I really got off on it. But sometime, you're going to give me a full service!"

Jesse grinned back. "I just wanted to see how quick I could get you off. This is all so new to me. If I've got to live this life - or get my dick cut off by Bubba's knife - I d better learn fast! Now what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to feel your thick cock up my ass. I want you to fuck me!"

"In your ass? But won t that hurt? I mean, the one time I've been fucked there, it HURT!"

"Yeah it hurts, at first. But it always feels so great once you get past the pain. And if you haven't noticed, I love a bit of pain. And I just love the feel of a big thick cock shoved way up my butt! Dallas rolled over and knelt in the doggy position. Now get behind me and slide your prick in my asshole!"

Jesse knelt behind the blonde shemale, fisting her dick, restoring her erection. But Dallas said, "I think it's going to need a little bit of lubrication. Maybe some saliva, huh?"

Dallas looked back over her shoulder to see Jesse spit in her hand and rub the spit along her dick. It didn't seem to make any difference. Then she rubbed some spit against Dallas' asshole, but it didn't seem to be enough. "Use your tongue, silly girl!" said Dallas.

Jesse was unsure of what she meant, until Dallas reached back with one hand and spread her ass cheeks. "In there," the blonde said. "Put your tongue in there and lube me up!"

Jesse shivered at the thought, but leaned down and began to kiss and lick around Dallas' butt-hole. She worked up a lot of spit and left it all around Dallas' anus, but it wouldn't do any good there. Finally Jesse worked up the nerve and tentatively touched her tongue to the blonde's brown pucker. She wiggled her tongue and it slid in a bit. She pushed harder and suddenly her tongue slid a full inch into the poop chute.

Using her hands to keep Dallas' ass cheeks spread wide, Jesse used her tongue to thrust several gobs of spit into the anus and swirled them around. Her fear of finding offending material was unfounded, though she did encounter a strange rich flavor which was not totally unappealing.

Jesse rose and knelt close to Dallas butt. She again fisted her dick, quickly rising to full erection. She placed the tip of her dick against Dallas' asshole and gave a tentative shove. As JC Wyatt, she had fucked many asses belonging to young aspiring wannabe actresses and had relished the feel of tight assholes clinging to her (his) dick. She (he) had known that they were all in pain, but had relished the power that it gave him (her) over all of them. Each insertion had been a struggle, but that was because most of them had never had a dick up their ass before - JC had enjoyed taking their anal cherries.

But as Jesse thrust her dick against Dallas' asshole, her thick cock easily, though slowly, sank completely into Dallas's ass - all eight inches on the first thrust. Jesse had never seen anything like it. Then Dallas clamped down tightly with her ass muscles and Jesse practically lost her breath in surprise at the tightness.

"That feels so wonderful! I LOVE having a dick up my ass. It feels so marvelous!" cried Dallas. "Surprised you, didn't I! I d love to have seen your face! I've had years of practice. I can relax those muscles and let you right in, and I can tighten them right up so that you can barely slide in and out of me. I can milk your cock and make you cum without you moving it from where it is right now. But it feels so much better if you fuck me!"

Jesse leaned forward and kissed Dallas' upturned lips. Their tongues dueled briefly as Jesse drew back her hips, sliding her cock back out of Dallas' ass. She straightened up and was surprised at how wide the blonde's asshole was stretched open, gaping wide, waiting for Jesse to plunge her dick in once more. And she did.

Jesse set up a rhythm pumping her dick in and out of Dallas' ass. It was a marvelous ass, so tight and so warm. She had never fucked a better, more talented ass. Dallas would alternately relax and tighten her muscles. Jesse never knew whether any one thrust would be met by tight resistance or whether she would slam hard, deep into the shemale's guts.

Dallas panted hard. Her own dick was once again rigid and would be tormented each time Jesse thrust down causing Dallas own prick to rub against the carpet. Jesse reached down with one hand and fisted Dallas' cock briefly. "I want you to cum in my ass!" cried Dallas. "I want to feel your hot jism flooding my bowels."

"Not until I say so," Long Johnny reminded the two sweating shemales as he knelt in front of their rutting bodies. Johnny was now naked and he held his cock in his hand. Jesse saw that it was much slimmer than most cock she had seen, but it was also much longer. Even flaccid, it appeared to be about eight inches long. Johnny scooted further forward and slid the tip of his cock into Dallas' mouth.

Dallas mewled as she quickly ate up as much of Long Johnny's dick as she could. She hungrily slurped his prick into her mouth and bobbed her head along it's length until it was hard. Johnny pulled back from Dallas, who moaned her disappointment at being deprived of her long black candy cane. But she renewed her own bucking, enjoying the pounding her ass was receiving from Jesse's hard rod.

Johnny stood up and presented his dick to Jesse for her attention. Jesse's eyes widened. Though Johnny's fully erect prick was only about an inch in diameter, it must be fully fifteen inches long!

"Now you know why they call me Long Johnny," said Long Johnny. "Now open up that pretty mouth of yours and give me some head, white bitch!"

Jesse had barely opened her mouth when Johnny rammed his dick past her lips. Jesse gagged as his dick head hit the back of her throat and he tried to force it even deeper.

Jesse's pounding into Dallas' ass faltered briefly as she tried to concentrate on the ebony shaft in her mouth. Dallas pushed back to meet the next thrust and then clamped her anal muscles tight. Jesse gasped; she was trapped tight, just like a male dog fucking a bitch in heat. And as she gasped, Johnny slid his cock forward and it slid easily into Jesse's throat. Jesse gagged briefly, but quickly remembered the rhythm she had found the previous night when the cop had jammed his cock down her throat.

Johnny was amazed at the tricks this new shemale knew. He couldn't believe she was taking a full foot of his cock into her mouth and throat. He was tempted to thrust the remaining three inches past her lips, but he knew he would damage her if he did. Shit, this hot shemale was going to make him a mountain of dough! He gestured to Midnight and she moved behind Jesse.

You like this, girl? You like sucking on my fine black prick?

Jesse nodded as well as she could, considering her head was impaled on Johnny's cock.

"That's one sweet mouth you got girl, one very sweet mouth. You're going to do good as one of my girls. Yes sir, you're one hot she-freak, you are!"

Jesse couldn't believe she was deep-throating Johnny's cock. As JC, she had found only a few talented girls - most of them paid whores - who could suck his/her cock down their throats. To be able to do this herself was amazing! Of course, it helped that Long Johnny's dick was less than average thickness. She relished the feel of the meaty stick sliding down her gullet.

Johnny began to set up a steady pace of drawing his cock almost all the way out of her mouth, so that she could just nibble at his glans, and then thrusting deep down her throat. Jesse continued to pound Dallas ass, but then jumped in surprise as something moist touched her own butt.

Johnny's long dick plopped out of her mouth (Dallas quickly scooped it up into her own and hungrily sucked on it) as Jesse turned her head. She saw Midnight kneeling behind her and spreading her ass cheeks. Then she felt Midnight's tongue prod open her asshole and slide inside. Jesse stopped fucking Dallas for a moment as she savored the interesting sensations that Midnight was causing. Dallas let loose of Johnny's cock, and cried, "Don't stop!"

Johnny moved around behind Jesse and Dallas, pushing Midnight aside. "She ready for me?" he asked the dusky black woman. Midnight nodded.

When he was set behind her, Johnny wasted no time at all. Jesse had time only for a quick, "No, don't!" Before Johnny had placed the head of his long black truncheon against her anus and began to push.

Jesse was trapped. Her cock was embedded deep within the hot blonde shemale's ass and she couldn't escape. Jesse cried out at the pain as Johnny's cock slowly pushed into her shit hole. Tears came to her eyes as two, then three, then five, then seven inches of hot black meat were forced into her anal cavity. Dallas bucked beneath her, fucking herself on Jesse's now stationary pole.

Johnny drew back his cock and then slowly thrust forward again. Jesse sobbed at the pain; goddamn it hurt! Suddenly she received a stunning slap on the cheek. It was Midnight, standing in front of her, straddling Dallas who had collapsed to the rug, all except her rear end which was still raised up and thrusting back against Jesse.

"Damn it, whitey. Take it like a woman. Sure it hurts, but not for long! Johnny's the best when it comes to jamming a cock up your ass. Now stop your crying and suck this!" Midnight pulled her skirt off to reveal that she wasn't wearing any panties. Jesse was not surprised to find she did not have a pussy between those powerful legs, but rather she had a coal black, semi-hard cock. Were there any women who were really women anymore? she wondered.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!" cried Dallas. "I'm... I'm cumming!" she cried out as her five inch white she-prick shot a load of jism onto the carpet. She collapsed completely and grunted as the weight of Jesse and Johnny fell upon her.

Jesse too grunted as Johnny managed to shove his cock an extra inch into her bowels. She thought she felt something tear inside of her, but the pain of the ass fucking eased slightly as something - either Johnny's precum or maybe her own blood - began to lubricate her ass.

Midnight thrust her cock into Jesse's mouth. Jesse slurped her tongue around it and moaned in disappointment when Midnight pulled back. "Shit," said Midnight. "I can't get a hard-on. I've gotta take a piss."

"Use her mouth," said Johnny. "Piss in this white trash mouth."

Jesse cried out, "No!" But Johnny pulled back violently on her hair and she shouted out her pain. "You do what I tell you, bitch. You understand me?" Johnny snarled into her ear. "You've been doing so well here, it would be a shame for you to flunk out now. You just do what I say, or Bubba gets to play with you. For keeps."

Jesse sobbed but opened her mouth wide. Midnight held her dick pointed at Jesse's mouth and then suddenly let loose with a stream of piss. She was a bit off target and the hot urine splashed against Jesse's cheek. But then she hit her target and warm salty liquid ran across Jesse's tongue and filled her mouth.

Johnny's hand was still in her hair as his prick rode up her ass. He gave her head a jerk and he whispered into her ear, "Swallow it. You'll learn to love it!"

Jesse choked as she swallowed the negress piss. She opened her mouth again, but only a small amount of urine landed in her mouth. Instead, Midnight pumped her bladder and short burst after short burst hit Jesse on the nose, on the cheek and even in one eye. Piss ran down her face and into Dallas hair. Jesse used one hand to wipe her face, but the other hand still steadied her as Johnny continued to probe her ass.

Jesse realized that her ass no longer hurt and that she was getting a warm, comfortable feeling from Johnny's cock sliding in and out of her.

Midnight thrust her cock into Jesse's mouth. Jesse tasted piss as she sucked the ebony black shemale to a hard erection. But Johnny suddenly slapped her on the butt and pulled his dick free from her ass. Midnight also withdrew her cock from her mouth.

"It's time to see if you can act like a lady now," said Johnny. "Roll over on your back."

Jesse sat up, her cock sliding out of Dallas' ass. The blonde girl rolled out of the way, a contented smile on her face. Jesse lay back down. Midnight placed a pillow under her head.

Johnny knelt between Jesse's spread legs. His long hard dick had a slick coating of precum, blood and light brown flecks on it. He stretched Jesse's legs wide and slid his cock easily back into her ass. He lay down upon her and slowly slid a ten inches of prick into her anal cavity.

Jesse moaned. Johnny's thrusts were beginning to feel good - real good. Johnny's lips met hers. He kissed her passionately, his fingers running through her hair. Jesse returned the kiss with equal passion as the pleasure radiating from her ass grew. Johnny thrust his tongue into her mouth and Jesse eagerly sucked on it. God, did this feel fantastic, she thought!

As Johnny lay upon her, he began to rhythmically pump his long hard cock in and out of her ass - just as if she was she was his sweet young girl and he was fucking her pussy for the first time - and he was, except she was a stunning, surgically-altered shemale and he was pumping his fifteen-inch meat stick up her nether-pussy, aka her ass!

As Johnny continued to ravish her mouth, his left hand found the engorged nipple of her mammoth right breast and began to squeeze and strum it. Jesse moaned as her pleasure multiplied again. As Johnny's mouth lifted from hers, she cried out her joy, "Oh yes, fuck me Johnny! Ram that cock up my ass. I can't believe it, but I LOVE having my ass fucked. Oh god, put more in me! Fill my ass with your cock!"

With his cock still deep in Jesse's poop chute, Johnny rose up on his knees. He grasped the brunette shemale's legs and pushed them high in the air, and pulled them wide apart. He scrunched closer and bent her legs back so that Jesse's knees pushed against her heaving firm tits. This lifted Jesse's ass higher and gave Long Johnny an easier target. He drew back his hips and then thrust forward again.

Jesse screamed as she felt Johnny's cock penetrate further into her body than it had before. Again she felt something give way inside her. But again the pain was replaced by pleasure. Jesse shuddered as small bursts of pleasure exploded in her bowels. Could it be that she was having an anal orgasm, she wondered?

As Jesse looked as Johnny pounding her ass, she marveled at the sight that filled her eyes! Just two days ago, by her own time reckoning (but over nine months ago in real time) she had been a very masculine JC Wyatt and had been plunging her (his!) cock up the ass of some sweet starlet- wannabe. Now as she gazed at Johnny with lust filled eyes, her eyes travelled past her own mammoth tits, past her own rigid cock to her own gaping ass where a thin but incredibly long black dick was pumping in and out.