I Was Changing

Story Info
I did not realize I was changing. She knew.
887 words
4.44
7.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was changing. The changes were physical and mental. Things were happening so fast, maybe to fast. My wife started to notice the changes. What was I doing? I could not forget my time with Carl. I had feelings I never knew I had. Is this what love really feels like? No woman had given me such a feeling. How far was I going to go with this? How much was I ready to sacrifice?

With Carl constantly on my mind, I could not even make love to my wife. Any man would have enjoyed being between her big black thighs. Her clit was almost the size of my baby finger. I sucked on it like I was sucking on a small cock with my fingers probing her hairy hole. Any man would enjoy hitting that black pussy from behind. I was no longer interested. I wanted just as much cock as she wanted. I could not get hard for her. Thinking of Carl inside my black hole made me rock hard.

"What is going with you? I want some dick, she screamed. Are you not man enough to handle me anymore? I dont know what is going on, but you are changing. Who is sucking on your nipples? I'm not."

What do you mean? No one is sucking on my nipples. My nipples were my hot spot and Carl loved them.

"You are lying you bastard! Look at them.

I had not notice that my nipples had gotten bigger from Carl pulling on them with his teeth. It was obvious. My secret was out. I could not tell her that I had become a man's woman. She stormed out of the house. I knew the conversation was not over. Was my marriage over? She was right. I was changing. I could hide what was going in my head, but my body was changing also. Not just my nipples, but my ass was getting bigger also. Carl enjoyed putting me on my knees. I could feel my ass bouncing against his big cock. His big hands spreading me open as he pumped his cock inside my wet hole. Some of my friends were hinting at my gain in my back side. I just played it off that I was working out in the gym. I caught guys staring at me. I could see the lust in their eyes. I did not entertain the thought of their sexual stares. I was Carl's girl. Still, I was married to Kesha. I feel asleep on the sofa with this on my mind.

I was awaken from some moans coming from the bedroom. I guess Kesha was giving some attention to her pussy by using her toys. I approached the door. It was cracked opened. I looked in. Kesha was not alone. Some guy had his face buried between her thighs. She looked up and saw me peeping. She was not shocked that I was watching them. She motioned for me to come in the room.

"Take off your clothes. You are going to eat this pussy next."

The guy buried in pussy get up.

He spoke to me like he was in charge.

"You know what to do."

I was turned on by his command. I could not help from staring at his big cock. It was bigger than Carl's. It had to be about twelve inches. I lower my face between her thighs. I started at her clits. Taking it into my mouth like it was a cock.

"Suck that clit bitch! Get him ready baby."

What did she mean?

Suddenly I felt the wetness of a hand applying lube to my hole. What is happening here?

"You think I haven't notice. Your ass has gotten bigger than mine and the only way that could have happened is from being fucked from behind."

She knew. I had no words.

"You like taking cock? Lets see how you take his big cock. Keep eating this pussy."

With my ass up and eating her pussy, I could feel his hands spreading my cheeks. I am sorry Carl. Thinking to myself. He pressed deep into my hole.

"Baby, your man has a rosebud!"

"A what?"

"His hole is like a woman's pussy."

"Well you should enjoy it."

I knew I would. She got up from the bed and walked out of the room. Good, she's gone I thought. He asked me to lay on my back. He lifted my legs up and pushed his black cock deep into my hole. I could take every inch of it. I moaned with pleasure. Make love to me I panted.

I could feel every stroke deep inside me. I could feel his cum gushing from his cock inside me, Don't stop. Give it to me. He gave me three big loads. He got up, grab his clothes and left me laying there. Kesha came in.

"You like that huh?"

I am sorry, but I can't fight this urge. I know you probably hate me. I will get a few things and leave. We can iron out the particulars later.

"You don't have leave. You do you thing and I will do mine's. Maybe sometimes we can do them together. I am going to sleep in the guest room tonight. Wash that cum out your ass."