I was Engaged

Story Info
Gay sex while engaged.
875 words
3.78
4.5k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could it be that I was engaged to a beautiful woman, but all I could think about was getting naked with a man? Let me explain. My wife to be, a brunette with 36DD, big brown eyes, nice body, who caught the look of many males - just wasn't getting it all done for me sexually.

Unbeknownst to her, I'd had sex with men and really enjoyed it. She didn't know about the collection of dildos I used to shove in my ass while imagining a beautiful man fucking me until he empties his load on me or the gay magazines I hid from her, or the gay CD-ROMS. We lived in two different cities during our engagement which allowed me to be open and honest with who I was (am) and on this Saturday afternoon; I had no work and no responsibility for the day.

I always loved walking around naked and today was not different. I surfed the web for some porn, played with my cock, had a dildo buried in my ass and discovered a couple great story websites. My all-time favorite chat line was gay.com (Although Sniffles seems to be really good too now).

In the late 90's and early 2000's live chat was the rage and gay.com had what AOL used to with m4m. So, I got in the room called locals hoping to meet someone. I was sitting there naked, smoking a cigarette, and jacking off. After a while I met a man and as we chatted, we discovered we were only about 45 minutes from each other. I felt comfortable enough to invite him down. He agreed and said he be at my place around 7pm.

I was (and probably still am) a normal guy. Normal in the sense that I followed family traditions, such as graduating from high school, going on to college and graduating, and finding a nice girl to settle down with and onto the "American Dream" of buying a house and retaining a good job. The kicker is that because I had experienced sex with another man it kind of consumed me. I think back to having sex with my fiancé and realized there were multiple times I could never getting truly hard, but when I needed to get hard, I'd think about sucking a guy's cock. The thought of gay sex was exciting and consuming me to point that I'm hard right now.

After we were done chatting, I took a shower and put some sweats on and a t-shirt. I was settling down thinking about the idea of having a hard cock in my mouth. I opened a new pack of Marlboro lights and just lit my cigarette when the doorbell rang. To my surprise, he was a good-looking guy about my height and weight. I invited him in, and he asked if he could smoke too, so of course I said yes. We sat on the couch and watched some tv and just kind of lightly touched each other, held hands, kissed a little and then I grabbed his dick and asked if he wanted to get comfortable.

He said definitely. I dropped my sweats and had no underwear but was raging hard. I watched him take his clothes off and he was hot. He said "it looks like you're ready" and I was. His cock was about 6 inches, but really fat and a nice little bush. We were both naked and pulled each other close and began to kiss as we stroked each other's cock. I absolutely love kissing a man. We were sticking our tongues in each other mouths and I could feel him grabbing my ass and me his.

I started kissing his neck and lightly biting him. I moved my way down his chest and bit and sucked his nipples. I kissed his stomach and stroked his cock as I moved to his shaft. I began running my tongue the length of his dick several times until I put the head in. That initial entrance into your mouth is amazing. If other guys discovered that they'd never turn back. I sucked on his head and tasted precum. That was when we pushed me on the couch and began running his hands up and down my thighs, lightly touching my balls, and stroking my cock.

We got into a 69 on the floor. I looked over and realized that if a neighbor walked by they'd be in for quite a show. Anyway, I took his hard cock and let it fill my mouth. I could swirl my tongue around it inside my mouth. Every so often a drip of cum would leak out. In the meantime, he was sucking my cock and playing with my asshole. What's a guy to do but let him finger my ass. He was sucking me and fingering my ass and I was sucking his cock and jacking him in my mouth.

And then we both came. He in my mouth and me on his face. After the convulsions, I moved down to kiss his face and to share my cum with him. We never met or talked again, but it was a great experience and definitely one for the books.