ABS interracial Hookup

Story Info
Young black man meets older white man in ABS.
2.5k words
4.61
6.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rich looked nervously around as he tried to inconspicuously browse the adult bookstore's shelves of dildos and vibrators. He looked at small ones, big ones, long ones, and ones that didn't look like it was human. There was just so much and most were incredibly expensive. Rich wanted something of substance, affordable and easily hidden. His wife would definitely not approve of him buying such a thing, she wouldn't understand. He was always curious about what it was like to be with another man but never had the courage to do so. He'd watched videos in secret and longed to know what it was like to have a cock in his mouth and maybe his ass. Rich experimented with his fingers of course but that didn't satisfy his craving.

Rich thought he spotted someone looking at him so his eyes quickly diverted to the closest shelves of porn DVDs. He saw a cover with a white woman holding a cock in each of her hands and felt a little envious. A voice startled him, "That looks like a good one to watch." Rich spun and saw a well dressed older white man that looked like he could be on a wholesome family sitcom speaking to him.

"Ummm yeah," Stammered Rich. He thought to himself, "How long has he been watching me? Did he see me staring at the dildos?" The older man introduced himself, "I'm Gary. I think I've seen you here before." Rich could recall ever seeing this guy but replied, "Yeah. Sometimes the wife isn't having a good week so I have to take care of 'business' myself." Rich introduced himself and tried to explain the lack of intimacy in his marriage.

"What? A good looking black man like you can't get any from his own wife? What chance do the rest of us have then," chuckled Gary. The word "handsome" rang in Rich's head. Was this man hitting on him? That made his cock twitch. He looked down and saw that Gary had a wedding ring on as well. Gary noticed him looking and admitted, "I know exactly what you mean." as he tapped the wedding band. Gary continued, "So you like these kinds of flicks huh?" and pointed at the DVD from a moment ago. Rich looked again at the cover with the woman hold two cocks and his jaw dropped when he inspected it a little longer. Not only was she holding a cock in each hand, she had a long dong herself. He was in the transexual part of the store.

Rich nervously laughed, " Oh no. I actually...didn't notice...he or she...or I was..." Gary laughed as well and comforted, "It's alright. No judgement here." Mortified, Rich tried to shake off the embarrassment and the uncomfortable position he seemed to be in. Rich's heart was racing. He could feel the intensity in the air around them. This could be the moment he's been wanting. Here was a very nice looking older man that seemed to have taken a liking to him and was being incredibly friendly. Gary, noticing the opportune moment asked, "Hey, I have a few tokens here. How about we go watch a flick in the back and you can show me what kind of movies you like to watch?"

Again, Rich looked around to see if anyone was watching but there was no one. The cashier was busy with whatever was on their phone so Rich nodded his head before he lost his courage. He followed the older white man to the back and found a booth with a bench. Gary locked the door behind them and handed over the tokens. Rich inserted them in and quickly sat by Gary. On the screen was a redhead being railed by a black guy. The two sat there and Rich saw that Gary was gently massaging his cock through his pants. Rich started to do the same but his own cock wasn't responding quite like how he wanted. They watched a couple more minutes when Gary chimed, "Look at the cock on him. Looks pretty nice. Rich, I bet you have a nice cock." Rich's face heated up at the hint for him to take his out and chuckled, "I dunno, that one looks like it can strangle her. Mine is nice. No complaints." Gary could see Rich was maybe struggling a bit so he decided, "Let's see what else is on here." and began to change the channels. After a few flips, Gary sat back down when he found what he wanted. On the screen was an orgy of men. There was a man being blown but also another man standing next to him. Then there was a guy being spit roasted on both ends. That really got Rich's cock to liven up. The two viewed the movie a bit before Gary made a move. He slowly unzipped his pants and released his cock. Rich watched in amazement as the older man began to stroke it. Gary, seeing the younger man mesmerised, slowly reached over and massaged Rich's restrained cock.

"Why don't you let that bad boy breathe," suggested Gary. As if in a trance, Rich unzipped his pants and whipped his thick black cock out. The two were no longer interested with what was on the screen, they gazed at each other's cocks. Rich wondered what it felt and tasted like. Gary took Rich's hand and placed it on the hard white cock. Rich's heart fluttered with the soft yet rigid feeling of another man's cock. His hand instinctively moved up and down the shaft.

"Mmmmm that's right. That's a good boy. Feels good Rich." urged on Gary. Rich figured it was now or never. His head plunged down and took the older man's cock into his mouth. He went down as much as he could and wrapped his lips around the white cock. His tongue rested against the veiny manhood and he could smell the intoxicating smell of another man's crotch. Rich felt Gary's hand gently on the back of his head as he began to slowly bob up and down.

"Just relax your jaw, breathe through your nose and watch your teeth. Mmmm you're doing so good," complimented Gary. That made Rich feel good. He finally was doing it. After watching video after video, he was finally like the men and women he saw on the screen. Rich started to taste a slight saltiness and was encouraged by it. He didn't feel comfortable just yet swallowing semen so he let it dribble down Gary's shaft and all over his lips. Seeing this Gary stopped him and pulled his pants down to his ankles. He sat back down and guided Rich's head back to his crotch. Rich eagerly took the white cock back in his mouth and focused on doing a good job. Up and down his head bobbed. He pictured all the blow job he'd seen and tried to emulate them. He swirled his tongue around the shaft and finished with a pop of the bulbous tip of Gary's cock. Gary enjoyed having this younger black boy service him. He'd always wanted to have sex with a black man, and today was his lucky day.

As Rich slobbered and bobbed on Gary's cock, he couldn't but help but think of when he'd noticed the younger black guy. Gary liked what he saw. He saw a nice juicy black ass he'd like to be inside of. Spotting Rich browsing the dildos was what really sent up a flag and now here he was, in a dirty video booth getting a blowjob by this handsome young ebony man. Gary cooed, "Mmmm that feels so good. Yeah, keep sucking that cock." Feeling brave and a bit slutty, Rich reared his head and spat on the tip of Gary's cock like he'd seen many girls do in porn videos. Again, he plunged down and sucked the nice what cock. Gary then reached over and gently rubbed his hand over Rich's ass. Since there was no protest, he went further and groped it. He thought, "Oh this is a good one. Real nice and juicy."

Rich liked that Gary was touching his ass. He felt like he was wanted and lusted after. He didn't mind and also hoped that the older white man would take it further. Rich felt like this could be his only chance at doing this and wanted the most from it.

Gary began to tug at the younger man's pants and Rich got the hint. He paused what he was doing and slipped out of his pants. Gary lusted after the brief sight of Rich's black ass. The older man went back to massaging Rich's ass while the blowjob continued. Rich slowly stroked his cock as he kept sliding his mouth up and down the white cock. He felt a jolt course through his body when Gary's finger ever so slightly grazed over his asshole. Rich positioned himself so he could give the older man better access as he picked up his pace on sucking.

"Oh fuck yeah," exclaimed Gary as Rich was going to town on his cock. Gary spit on his finger and started to work the young man's eager hole. It puckered as he worked a finger inside. Gary didn't want to waste this opportunity and quickly began to finger fuck the black ass. Rich moaned as his ass was receiving pleasure from Gary's fingering. Gary started to work in another finger as Rich licked up the shaft of the white cock, his mouth covered with saliva and the white man's semen. Gary worked his fingers in and out and then in circles to open up Rich's hungry hole. He then realised the TV turned off due to the tokens running out. Not wanting to catch the attention of the cashier out front, Gary quickly fished out more tokens and told Rich to insert them all in.

Not wanting to waste a minute, Rich did so, frantically trying to insert the tokens but was missing here and there. Gary gazed at what was now in front of him, a nice round juicy black ass that was begging to be fucked. He stood up and started to rub his readily lubed cock against Rich's black ass. Gary amused, "That's such a nice black ass." as he grabbed two handfuls of flesh. He rubbed his cock up and down the crack of Rich's black ass. Rich's mind raced as he thought about what was about to happen. For a flash moment, Rich thought about how painful it could be and that once there's a cock in him, it meant that his anal virginity was about to be taken by some random white man in a dirty adult bookstore.

Gary knew what could be going through the younger man's mind so he quickly held the tip of his cock and slowly pushed it into Rich's pink asshole. The young man tried to stand up with the intrusive feeling but Gary pushed him back over and coaxed, "Hold on there. Take it in nice and slow. Push out and let it slide in. Let my cock slide in you. There you...real nice."

Rich felt a slight burning sensation has his ass was being stretched open to take in a cock. He took deep breaths and kept thinking, "This is what you wanted. You wanted a cock in you and now you have one."

"There you go. That's a good boy. How does it feel," asked Gary? Rich, feeling his ass so full breathlessly answered, "G-good, I think." Gary wanted to savour this moment. It wasn't everyday he could break in a virgin.

Gary: "Mmmmm...so tight. Where's my cock?"

Rich: "In my ass."

Gary: "Does it feel good?"

Rich: "Yes."

Gary pulled out a couple inches and then slowly pushed back in. Rich groaned with each inch being pushed in.

Gary: "How does it feel being fucked?"

Again Gary pulled out and pushed back in.

Rich: "Ohhhh! Good!"

Gary: "Tell me what you want."

Rich: "Please, fuck me."

Gary: "What do you want me to fuck?"

Rich: "Fuck my ass!"

Gary: "You want me to fuck your black ass?"

Rich: "Fuck my black ass with your big white cock!"

Gary obliged the young black man. He gripped the dark skinned waste and started to thrust away. The porn on screen showed a young twink being gang banged on a table and Rich thought, "I'm like you. I'm being fucked just like you."Gary watched with each thrust, his pale skin making contact with a juicy black ass with gratifying smacking sound. He was going to make sure he gave a good fucking to Rich that neither of them would forget. He pounded away at the juicy black backside. The younger man moaned in ecstasy as he was getting broken into.

Rich: "Ooooooh! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

Gary reached for Rich's shoulder and fucked him even harder. At this point he didn't care if the cashier or the SWAT team came in, he was going to enjoy this black ass until he'd filled it up with his cum. Rich feverishly jacked his own cock and it didn't take long for him to explode all over the dirty floor.

Rich: "Ohhhh! Please cum in me!"

Hearing the young black man begging him was sending him over the edge.

Gary: "Oh yeah! You like that? You like me fucking your black ass! You want me to cum in your black ass?"

Rich: "Fuck! Cum! I want your cum in me! Cum in my black ass."

Like a crazed animal, the older man hammered away until he felt the tense build up in his testicle and he released his cum with an explosion in the young man's ass. Rich could feel Gary's cock empty inside him. The softening cock twitched a couple times as he felt a warm trickle down the inside of his legs. Rich looked down at it and at the mess they'd made on top of the sticky floor. He looked back at Gary who pulled his cock out and then sat on the bench. Rich awkward stood up straight and felt a tightening in his back from being bent over and fucked so hard. Gary grabbed the roll of paper towels that were close to the bench and began to rip off sheets so Rich could clean himself. The two cleaned up quietly and got dressed.

"Hey, ugh...thanks. That was great," said Rich. Gary smiled, fished out a business card from his wallet and replied, "Give me a call when you want that sexy black ass filled again. I know a place we can use that's discreet." The older man unlocked the door and peaked to see if anyone was in the hallway. A couple other booths were playing loudly and he could tell one of them was being used but a man and a very loud woman. He told Rich it was clear and the two left. Rich looked at the cashier and he was still stuck to his phone. Feeling satisfied and accomplished, Rich shook Gary's hand and said, "Thanks again. I'll text you."