I Was Submissive, She Enjoys Power!

Story Info
Under a friend's mercy.
3.1k words
4.31
9.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a girl called Massai. Massai was a sexy woman that was full of confidence, power and passion.

I have met her during my college years. We were in the same college, same age, but we were learning different subjects. She caught my attention from the beginning; she was slim, tall, had short hair that reached right above her neck. She had black hair, a deep sexy voice that sounded of a woman, not a little silly spoiled girl, and she was very attractive. I remember that the second thing I noticed about her after her voice, were her hands. Her fingers were slim and long, her nails always looked healthy and full, without being overly long; she took good care of them, painting them with cool different shapes and colors.

We started as acquaintances and then became friends. After college our friendship developed, around the age of 25. We used to talk a lot, most of the time, most of the days. She had a huge interest in cool socks, like happy socks designs and all, and she had a massive big collection of shoes. With the sexy beautiful Massai and her attractive hands, came some very sexy feet and toes. They were a size 8, toe nails usually painted black or a dark burgundy color.

Since we were close friends and used to text regularly, she would always show me the new cool socks she bought and the cool new shoes. She would send pictures of them, and that opened the door for me to ask questions about her feet. I have a huge foot fetish, that extended from looking at feet to worshiping them endlessly. So when I received these pictures of new shoes and socks, I would ask what size is this shoe, or if she tried it, and so on and so forth. In addition, when she would be at work sometimes, she would take a selfie in front of the mirror to show her outfit. So I would compliment her on the outfit, and ask which shoes she chose to go with that outfit, with a hope to get a picture showing these shoes, and the skin of her foot.

Naturally, my feelings for Massai developed. I used to like her a lot, and wanted to please her all the time. She was very pleasant and sweet with me, staying with me on the phone for hours at a time, but I was not sure if she was attracted to me.

Until the time came where I confessed my feelings for her, but she said that she was not looking for a relationship now, and that we are friends and she usually looked at a different group of men. I learned that she preferred older men; men that were in their late 30's or early 40's. Men that had careers, and were rich and well established, she was never interested in a guy her age, a guy she could control. She was a dominant person, and me being the innocent stupid loving guy at that age, did all I could to please her, which made her feel superior to me, and she did not want that type of a guy.

So we remained friends, and our friendship continued, but on a slower scale. She would still send me the same pictures she used to before, of her socks and shoes and outfits.

One time she sent a picture wearing her old vans shoes, black low shoes. They were very old, and she had them forever, so I was highly interested in those old vans, and continuously wondered what these old classic vans must smell like, especially since in most of the pictures she sent me, she would be wearing these vans shoes without socks, and that drove me mad. I wanted to smell the inside of these shoes so badly, to worship them, just to try them.

So I took the opportunity and asked her, "Are you wearing your shoes without socks?"

"Yes, I am." she said.

"Aren't you worried it will smell if you do that?" I asked.

"Oh they do smell, but I don't mind that. I like wearing them without socks" Massai said.

I wanted to probe further, so I asked her, "Did you ever wonder why I always ask you about your shoes and pictures of the rest of the outfit?"

"Not really," she said. "I know that you like feet, it's clear" Massai continued.

I was shocked, but very excited at the same time.

"And you don't mind that?" I asked her.

"No I don't. It's a bit strange, but to each their own I guess." she said. After that she changed the subject, and did not give me a chance to delve deeper into it, so I took it as my cue and left the subject be.

It seemed like Massai just needed a confirmation that I liked feet, even though she claimed that it was obvious I did. She enjoyed the attention I gave her, and she enjoyed that I was attracted to her feet; her feet that smelled, her feet that she liked to manicure and take care off, but at the same time didn't mind putting in shoes for hours without socks.

During the week that followed, Massai sent me a picture from her desk at work. The camera was facing downwards, showing her pants and feet in the frame. She was wearing long baggy yellow pants, and had matching colored Moroccan slippers, of course without socks. It was extremely hot that day, and she was saying that in her texts. I mentioned that it must be very hot for her wearing leather Moroccan slippers in this heat, and walking in them as well.

Three minutes later, I received a video. Opening it, I saw the camera directed at her slippers again, both of her feet next to each other, in the slippers. She started moving her right leg, taking her right foot slowly our of the slipper. She continued until her toes were out of the slipper, the camera zoomed in, and I could see her foot a bit swollen from the heat. She had black nail polish, and she started flexing and moving her toes slowly, seductively, as if to relax herself. I started licking my lips, right before I heard her voice in the video: "They are so hot and sweaty." she said, but her tone was seductive, dominant and challenging.

I could not believe what I was hearing. For someone else, she might have sounded as someone describing how she's feeling. But I knew her, we were friends for years now. She was using her provocative dominant voice. She was testing me, and i didn't know what to say. I just sent her: "I bet it's hot". She saw the message, but didn't reply. I could not wait any longer to see if she would reply, I had a hard cock and a video to masturbate to, where I did and came in seconds.

I did not hear from Massai again that day or the following day, but I received a message two days ago saying: "If I tell you that my feet are hot and sweaty, you say Yes Massai and ask how you can make me feel better. You don't say something stupid and irrelevant."

I responded: "Yes Massai, I apologize." She left me on seen again.

A few days passed where I have not seen or heard from Massai. I didn't know what the silence meant, but I hated it. I missed Massai and her conversations, I missed seeing pictures of her shoes and socks.

Three days later I received a text from her: "Here is a ballerina I really want. Get it in my size, and let me know when it arrives." Attached to the text was a link to a poshy European ballerina shop, where each ballerina cost around $400-$600. The one she wanted was $530. This was a big amount, and friends or not, I did not want to pay tha. But, her massage wasn't a request, it was an order. She did not threaten me, but she knew I will oblige, and I did.

I replied with: "Yes Massai.", and then went ahead and ordered the ballerina.

5 days passed, and I received the ballerina. I immediately sent Massai: "The ballerina you wanted is here."

"I will be there to get it tonight." Massai replied.

I was in my apartment, and at 8:20 PM I received a message from Massai telling me to open the door, which was strange because she never did that before. Whenever she came over she usually knocked or opened the door and came in.

I opened the door and saw her coming up the stairs to my apartment. She was wearing black Adidas tights, and a purple sports tank top with a black sports bra underneath it. My eyes directly went to her shoes, and she was wearing her low top old black vans.

Massai was coming from her evening run, and she came directly to my apartment. She was sweaty, and I could see that. She looked me up and down as she was coming up the stairs, she reached me said a natural hi and brushed past me to the living room. I could smell her body odor, sweaty and all.

She sat on the sofa and asked me where her ballerina is. I got the box quickly and opened the lid, standing in front of her.

"Well, I want to try it on. Place it on my foot." Massai said.

I put the box down and started undoing her laces. I did her right foot first, and then I wanted to take off the shoe, but it would not come out. I had to use two hands and put some effort in. The moment her vans slid past the heel I understood why. Massai had went for a long run in her old vans, without socks. The smell wafted out of the shoe straight to my face, a raunchy sweaty smelly odor. I looked at Massai and she was staring at me with a grin at her face, and I understood she planned it all along.

"I was out clubbing last night, in these shoes, also without socks. I did not have time to shower. Today I had to do some shopping, so i had to walk in these shoes again, also no socks. And I just went for a run in them to make it spicier just for you foot boy." Massai said.

I was looking at her and thinking how this sexy, beautiful and pleasant face changed into a sexy, beautiful mean face with an evil grin.

"So, foot boy, and this is how I will refer to you from now on by the way, even though I do not have any feelings about your fetish, I watched some videos about it, and I enjoyed every second of it. Not the feet mind you, but the look of a man, on his knees, ordered by a woman, to worship her body how she likes, where she likes. And since you always asked me about my feet, and I know that you like feet so much, I want to torment you for this fetish. You will only get close to my feet when they are so stinky and sweaty, never in their clean state. Got it foot boy?"

I could not say anything, I just nodded.

She got up from her place on the sofa, walked around the table and came so close to me. With her eyes deeply staring into mine, she said: "I ask a question, you answer with Yes Massai, do you get it?".

"Yes. I mean Yes Massai, I get it." I said.

Her hand was quick. I felt a slap right on my left cheek. "Good, now take off my other shoe." she said as she sat back on the sofa and popped her feet up on the table between us.

I crouched and started getting her other shoe off. To be honest, the idea of a foot with a little odor always excites me, but the smell was terrible. Someone could smell her feet from across the room, and it made sense after all of her recent activities. Those sexy feet smelled so bad I could not believe they can reach this level.

She was wiggling her toes, and moving her feet to spread the smell even more, all the time looking at my facial expressions. She had no nail polish on. I dropped her vans on the floor and got on my knees to put the expensive ballerinas on her feet.

Unfortunately, the size did not fit. She looked at me, a bit pissed.

"You got the wrong size? You don't know my foot size?" She asked.

"I did, it's the right size!" I said, but I knew I messed up. Her heel barely could get into the ballerina, it looked like a size smaller.

She quickly lunged forward and took the ballerina off her foot. "It is a size 8 alright, but did you do your homework? Did you read any reviews? I know that the sizes are usually smaller since it's a European company." Massai said.

But I didn't do my homework, I just made the order without thinking too much about it.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk, first request from your mistress and you failed foot boy, very disappointing." Massai said as she was slowly shaking her head right and left.

"Yes Massai" I said, looking at her but not meeting her eyes.

"Come here." Massai said, gesturing to the floor right in front of her. I went to her and stood next to her.

"Lay down, with your head there facing up to me." I did as I was told.

She put both of her feet on my face and rested them there. The smell was strong, it felt infinite. Massai started slowly rubbing her soles on my face. I could feel my face getting moist from her sweaty soles.

"I have a feeling I will enjoy this. I am not into public degrading so I will never refer to you in any way in front of friends, but between us, this is how our relationship will continue moving forward. I put special thought into this, and I enjoy the idea of all the sweat and toe jam being spread on your face." She said.

Then she put her left foot next to my head to hold it, and started rubbing the big toe of her right foot on my lips. Even though the smell was strong, I was having a raging hard cock from the excitement. Her toes, her sexy goddess feet so close to my face.

"Open." Massai commanded me, and I obliged.

She started sliding her big toe in my mouth until it was fully in.

"Now suck foot boy.", and I did. Her toe lasted like sweat, flesh, and for me, it was so sexy. I was savoring the moment, slowly swirling my tongue around it. Massai started putting the rest of the toes in my mouth as well, fitting them in and started moving her foot up and down, fucking my mouth with it.

"Ahhh.. this view is getting me so excited. Suck on my foot, foot boy."

Massai was looking at me, enjoying, and I was trying to get all the taste I could. She was not trying to choke me with her foot, part of her wanted to degrade me, the other part wanted me to enjoy. In Massai's eyes I felt that she was enjoying my position. Enjoying herself towering over me.

"Get up, and get behind the table." Massai said, and she put her left foot up on the table while the other one was on the ground. I was on my knees facing Massai and her right foot, very close to my face, while she was on the sofa opposite of me.

"Worship my stinky foot, foot boy." Massai ordered.

I got closer to her foot hesitantly. I grabbed her foot gently with my left hand, and put my nose between her toes. I started smelling, sniffing, and it was heavenly. The fact that I was enjoying this strong sweaty smell made me feel so dirty and my cock was going to burst with cum.

I kissed the tip of each of her toes, then went down to her sole and started kissing it, with my lips tasting her sweaty skin. I kissed her arch and her heel.

Massai leaned forward and started spreading her toes with her hands, I could see some toe jam there.

"Hands behind your back foot boy, tongue out, clean all of this now." Massai commanded me.

I stuck my tongue out, and started following Massai's lead. She would spread two toes with her hands and I would stick my tongue in there, taste the sweaty points, lick the toe jam.

"Collect all the toe jam on your tongue foot boy". Massai ordered.

After we finished with all the toes, I had collected a bit of toe jam, it was all on my tongue.

"Open up, let me see." Massai said. She then took her phone out, turned on the camera on her phone, and started taking a video of me.

"Now chew a little bit, and swallow." She ordered me. I obliged, and Massai was still recording. The taste was foul, but she was my goddess, the goddess I didn't know I wanted so bad. She was watching me through her phone screen, with a big grin and mean eyes. Then she put away the phone and returned to me.

"I can see how hard your cock is, but know that you are not allowed to touch yourself unless I allow it. If you do touch yourself, I will know, because am a beast like that, and then you can kiss our friendship and these feet goodbye." Massai said.

"Yes Massai." I responded.

"I will be leaving now. I don't like these ballerinas, throw them away for all I care. I thought you knew ballerinas aren't my thing." Massai said as she put her old vans on and getting up to leave.

She walked to me, and then without warning turned around facing away from me with her ass in front of me, she used a hand to push my face towards her ass and just farted straight into my face.

It was loud, and sudden.... fffffffffaaaaaap!

Massai laughed loudly; she laughed from her heart.

"That's for getting me the wrong size". She said, and she headed for the door.

"I will see you next week foot boy, remember what I said about touching that cock."

She left. I was still in my place on the floor, thinking what the hell I put myself into, thinking how bad her fart was, and wondering what will happen next week...