I was the Maid to a Married Man… Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thrusts were relentless...dick pistoning in to me, pinning me in place, making my tits bounce and shake as he nailed me. His breath was coming out in harsh grunts, face twisted in concentration, determined to find his release as he reamed my pussy. In and out in a never ending slide of bliss, my body shuddering as I tried to grip onto the couch cushions to keep from sliding, back arching, mouth wide and screaming...

Even as he fucked me so hard I was breathless, I felt my employer slide round behind me on the couch and grip my head to hold it still, pushing his hard cock back against my panting lips, sliding into my mouth, muffling my shrieks...

My hands reached out desperately as I tried to breathe, speared on two demanding cocks, another orgasm rushing relentlessly closer and closer. I came again in a sudden overwhelming drive...my screams muffled by the cock buried in my mouth till I felt like I was drowning...choking on sensation, face red, eyes tearing up as the stranger's driving rhythm stuttered and he buried himself deep inside me with a yell... his cum flooding into me, coating my insides.

He stayed buried inside me as I spasmed, his hips twitching for a long moment until finally he stilled, relaxed and pulled out, a dribble of cum oozing out of my pussy and running down my crack. He left me a twitching, shaking mess...my employer's cock falling from my lips as I lost control again, overcome by the final drag of his cock and feel of hot cum running out of my ravaged pussy...

I lay there panting, still shaking, feeling warm cum sliding down to drip onto the couch as the stranger stood, panting, staring down at the cum covered slut before him. Then my employer moved, standing quickly before, hands gripping my hips, pulling me off the couch, lifting me up and putting me, stumbling and bleary eyed, onto my feet.

He sank down onto the couch again pulling me back as he did, till I was straddling his legs, then he lined up his cock and in a swift movement dragged me back till I was sinking down onto it. I groaned deep as he slid in easily, cum lubricating the way, but he was longer and thicker than the other cock I'd taken that day, a different sensation to get used to and it took me a moment to adjust...

Then I felt a sharp, stinging slap on my butt cheek. "C'mon slut" my employer ordered and without thinking about it I started to move, head falling back in ecstasy as I rubbed myself up and down his hard length, my eyes fixed on the stranger in front of me, watching us. The new cock felt wonderful on my puffy, sensitive pussy and soon I was bouncing enthusiastically, heavy tits heaving and jiggling with every movement.

The stranger stood watching, one hand sliding up and down his cum covered dick, his eyes fixed on mine. The feel of his gaze, fixed with fascinated attention on my slutty display, made me feel so hot, I couldn't help reaching up to play with my tits, pulling and twisting my nipples before running my fingers through my hair, curls bouncing, a wanton whore showing off as he watched...

My employer's hands reached up to grip and knead my tits then, tweaking my nipples to make me jump at the sensation and I ran my hands down my body to my sloppy pussy, stroking then displaying it, teasing my clit...showing off to the watching stranger, making the feel of the cock inside me even more delicious.

I was mindless and desperate, just a slut bouncing desperately on a hard cock, dragging my sensitive pussy up and down in relentless, frenzied pursuit of ecstasy when my employer decided it was time to change positions and, one arm around my waist to hold his dick buried inside me, pushed up to stand, hand pushing down on my back till I was bent double, ass in the air, hands resting on the coffee table...

His hips flicked, fingers gripping me tight, punching his cock deep into my sensitive pussy...a punishing rhythm making my hanging tits swing as I breathlessly braced myself against the table to keep from falling forward. Somehow his hips sped up, hammering like a jack rabbit against me, balls slapping my clit in a frenzy...I thought he was bound to cum but before he could the stranger grabbed my arms, pivoting us both so I was bracing myself on his hips, his jutting cock swaying in front of my eyes...my employers hands on my hips pushed me forward and I swallowed the stranger's cock, tasting my drying pussy juice as I gagged on his hard length...

The feel of that cock fucking my face and the relentless pumping of my employer's cock in my juicy cunt sent my mind further and further into blank, desperate needy pleasure. For long moments the room was filled with nothing but the sound of balls slapping against my clit, the delicious squelching of a hard cock reaming a sloppy, wet pussy, heavy breathing and my own choking and slurping as I sucked hard on the stranger's dick...

I felt like I was floating out of my body, watching as three bodies writhed and moaned but too soon it was over...I felt my employer pull back letting my body fall forward into the stranger's embrace as his steadying hands left my hips...I was limp and panting, blissed out on pleasure, desperate to be filled again...

I heard my employers voice as I was manhandled... "You fuck her cunt...I want that ass..." and before I knew it the stranger had perched on the edge of the coffee table, pulled me in front of him and guided me roughly down onto his hard cock...

I gasped as he fucked up into me again, bouncing a few times, luxuriating in the slip and drag rubbing my sensitive pussy...till he leaned back, laying down on the coffee table and pulling me over him, cock still buried inside me, my legs falling open, his hands holding my waist in place as I buried my face in his neck...

We were still for a moment when I felt fingers parting my ass cheeks, slipping gently round my sweaty, cum covered rim, pushing into my asshole, stretching me open. I couldn't help but shiver and arch my neck at the sensation...pleasure drunk eyes meeting those of the stranger as he felt me squirm round his cock, making us moan, then he reached to kiss me...sucking and licking my tongue and lips as he owned my mouth, his stubble scratching my sensitive skin...

I could still feel fingers playing and stretching my ass, the stranger's dick still filling my pussy as he waited almost motionless for my employer to stretch my hole to his satisfaction. My gasping breaths at the almost gentle, almost painful sensation were caught by the stranger's brutal kiss, the sensations sending me wild, desperate to squirm and wriggle, to get that blissful friction from the cock inside me.

I was so close to being filled to my satisfaction...and then it happened, the fingers probing my asshole pulled out and I felt my employer step forward, the tip of his cock spearing my tight asshole, relentlessly pressing in...pulling out...pressing deeper...

I couldn't help the tightening of my muscles at the intrusion, groaning deep and breathy as the cock in my ass stretched my inner walls, squeezing against the cock buried deep in my pussy till the stranger beneath me groaned as well, hips bucking instinctively in a desperate need for friction and sensation. His reaction pushed my hips upwards, my ass sucking my employer dick deeper causing all three of us to groan at the sensation...

Stuck in the middle, at the mercy of two hard cocks, I could only react to the agonisingly slow movements as, speared like prey unable to get away, I felt myself drift, awash on an ocean of pain and pleasure. Then they started to move in unison, one deeper, one pulling back, the press of hips beneath me and the pull of hands above me dragging me up and down their cocks...speeding up as movement became easier and finally frenzied...until I was once again a breathless, writhing slut lost to wanton pleasure...

As they picked up their pace, grunting as they fucked into me, I started to wail...a breathy moan, voiceless and mindless with the glorious feeling of being stuffed full of cock, their thrusting sending me over the edge as they used me. Pleasure made me convulse and writhe, but, held in place as I was, their pistoning hips never faltered and they fucked me till the pleasure became too much, a roiling wave of sensation, cascading over into pain...my head rolled back, vision going black, my sobs soundless as I felt the stranger tense, felt my pussy clench and grasp at his cock as he pulsated inside me, muscles twitching, seed spurting into my womb...

His pleasure pushed me to a mindless, twitching, endless orgasm. I didn't notice him still, cock buried deep inside me as, still sandwiched together, my employed continued to fuck my ass, hips pistoning hard, relentlessly driving his cock into me, pushing me to another orgasm...or maybe it was just a continuation of the last one. His never faltering strokes battering against the cock still wedged in my pussy, making the stranger pinned beneath me groan and lazily flick his hips...

Then with a deep groan and a final, violent thrust, my employer rammed his cock deep into me one last time, gripping my hips till he left bruises, holding me still as he came hard, buried in my ass... "Fuck yes" He grunted, pushing his hips tightly against mine, trying to get his cum as deep inside me as possible.

The action pushed me hard against the stranger, jostling his cock, still buried in my sloppy pussy, making me moan and squirm at the wonderful sensation as my abused clit was ground against him. I felt the strangers lips and tongue against mine, his hands wrapped in my hair holding my head still, a bruising, sucking kiss owning my mouth as cum flooded into my ass...I was going to cum again...a shaking quivering spasm of sensation, punctuated by the slide and pop as my employer's cock pulled out and I felt warm, sticky cum slide down my crack onto the stranger's dick...

I was still quivering when he rolled us over and pulled out, more cum flooding out of my sloppy, ravaged holes as I lay, panting and dazed, cum pooling on the coffee table beneath me...a limp fucked out doll...

I dimly heard my employer and the stranger talking as I lay and stared dazedly at the ceiling...I saw the stranger gather his clothes and dress quickly, grab his phone to snap a photo of the slut he'd just fucked, and, with a nod and a wink to me, leave without a word...

My employer stared down at me as I lay on the table unable to bring myself to move... "Did you like that slut? Being fucked by two cocks at once?"... I nodded lazily, one hand ghosting over my body to pet my juicy pussy, revelling in the feel of cum on my fingers... "Who was your friend?" I asked dreamily. My employer laughed, "No idea" he said, "just a really lucky delivery guy..." then he knelt down...buried his head between my legs and started to lick my cum stained thighs...

I'm not gonna lie, it took me a while to finish the cleaning that day but I got an amazing tip when I did!

12