I Watch Tracy and Ron Ch. 02

Story Info
Tracy continues my education and her friend Lisa joins in.
3.4k words
4.16
4k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 04/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not see or hear from her until Thursday when she sent.

"Are you available Saturday?"

I replied, "All day."

"Good I have plans for us that day and night."

Saturday came and I was full of anticipation and curiosity about what she had planned.

"I have an appointment for you at 2PM" She texted me the address. Short and cryptic.

The address was in the center of town. I left with plenty of time to get there. As I arrived I noticed that it was a typical beauty salon. I got out of my car and entered the shop.

"Can I help you?" a middle aged woman asked.

I replied that I had an appointment that Tracy had made for me.

"Ashley, your 2 o'clock is here."

A girl who looked like she was about 20 years old appeared.

"Follow me."

She led me through the shop past a number of middle aged women getting their hair done. We went down a long hall. She opened the door and indicated for me to enter.

There was a line of high beds. On the first one was a beautiful naked blond laying on her back. Her legs were spread and I had a clear view of her almost bare pussy. I could see her open slit and the little knob of her clit. Another girl was standing next to her. She reached over and pressed something to the blonds pussy. After some confusion I realized that she was having her pussy waxed. My cock began to respond to the erotic tableau. On the next bed was a naked brunette. I concluded that her waxing was done as the girl by her side was gently rubbing her oil covered slit. Her thumb was rubbing the girls clit as her finger stroked up and down her gash. Ashley interrupted my staring.

"Take off your clothes and lay on your back on this bed," she ordered.

I did as she commanded and as I laid down my cock was at full erection.

"Tracy will be disappointed in your erection." Ashley said.

:"I could not avoid it." I responded.

Ashley got a pot of hot wax and went to work.She was wearing a white tank top and no bra. Every time she leaned over me I had a great view of her small breasts and hard nipples. She had conically shaped breasts topped by long nipples and small dark pink aureola. She moved my cock this way and that as she removed the hair around my cock. A couple of slaps of wax on my balls then RIP, she ripped the wax off my scrotum, bringing tears to my eyes. My cock reacted with a bounce and brushed against her hand.

"You wish." she remarked as she picked up a wooden hairbrush and smacked my balls. I curled up in pain. She waited for me to recover then proceeded as if nothing had happened. I looked up and noticed that there was a crowd of women watching the proceedings. The two girls I had seen when I came in were joined by a few others. Eventually she was done denuding my pubic area and told me to roll over. I laid on my stomach. She spread my legs and applied wax around my butt hole A couple of rips later I was completely hairless I rolled back over and Ashley took some oil and began rubbing it into my balls. When she started on my cock, I could not take it anymore.

"Please stop." I pleaded.

"Why," she replied

"I am not supposed to cum." I replied. Ashley slapped my cock and said

"You are done, put your clothes back on and leave. Tracy said wait for further instructions"

I put on my clothes and headed for home. It had clouded up and began to rain. By the time I was half way home my erection had subsided. I dodged raindrops as I entered my house. It had gotten very dark and I had to turn on some lights. I tried to watch TV as I waited for Tracy to text me.

About 5 pm she texted me.

"Be at my front door at 6:30, Be naked. Plan on a fun time (for me ha ha)."

It was summer and it did not get dark until well past 9. I was lucky, if the rain continued it would be semi dark and the chance of someone being in their yard watching was minimal.

At 6:15 I was naked in my entryway except for my watch, counting down the minutes. It was still pouring rain. Right at 6:30 I took off my watch and tried to dash across the yard to her front porch. The grass was wet and slick and I almost fell down. I caught my balance and carefully went to her front door. I tried the storm door but it was locked so I rang the door bell. I stood in the cold rain, my erection had gone away. Suddenly the front porch lights went on. I felt like a 500,000 watt light was illuminating my nakedness to the world. After what seemed like and eternity but was probably only a few seconds the front door opened and Tracy invited me in.

She handed me a towel which I gratefully accepted and began to dry myself. Tracy outfit caused my erection to return at once. She was wearing a harness consisting of a number of leather straps. Two diamond shaped straps surrounded her perky breasts. Three straps went around her dancer flat stomach and straps went down to each thigh with straps around each thigh.

"Kneel," she commanded.

I knelt down and she came close. Her breasts were just about head high. She leaned over and pushed her right breast to my mouth. She sighed with pleasure as I gently licked and sucked her nipple. She repeated the action with her left breast. Eventually she walked across the living room and sat down on a victorian era couch.

"Come here," she ordered.

I crawled over to where she was sitting. She scooted down so her hips were at the edge of the couch and spread her legs wide. Responding to her silent invitation I licked from the start of her anus to the top of her pussy. After a couple of long strokes like that I nuzzled between her lips and licked at her now erect clit. A series of butterfly kisses on her clit left her moaning and her hips were wiggling beneath me. She reached out and pressed the back of my head forcing my lips harder into her pussy. I began to lick her clit with rough hard strokes. She lifted her hips and let out a scream. She then pushed me away.

"You have a talented tongue." she remarked.

"Thank you." I replied.

"Now for your punishment for your ungentlemanly conduct today at the salon."

She had me stand up and led me to the dining room. She made me lean over a chair and hold on to the legs. Behind her was an array of punishment implements.

She picked up a long whippy cane.

"Let's start with this."

She stood behind me and gently rubbed the cane over my butt. Then I felt nothing, heard a whoosh and my buns exploded in pain, like a line of bee stings all along my ass.

"That was nice." she remarked. " Let's try this next, spread your legs apart."

I did as she instructed. She walked in front of me holding a riding crop.

She walked behind me and rubbed the tip of the crop between my legs over my balls and against my erect cock. She then did an upward stroke of the crop, the tip landing on my scrotum and eliciting a cry of pain from me.

"Nice, let's keep going."

She tried a hair brush, a paddle, a tawse and a flogger against my ass. The burn increased with each whack of an instrument. I was sobbing in pain but my cock betrayed my excitement as it was still at full mast.

I then felt her rubbing a soothing lotion onto my bruised and battered back side. Delicious feelings ran from my bottom to my cock as she lightly rubbed in the lotion. She then ran her fingers along my crack and I felt a finger enter me. That was the first time I had ever had anything back there. It felt odd. I had never leaked precum like you read in porn stories but when she started to massage my prostate a stream of fluid came out of my cock. Tracy scooped some of it up and forced it into my mouth. It was pretty tasteless. She removed her finger and I felt something being pushed into my rectum. I felt my hole expand as she forced it into me. It then popped and settled into my butt.

"First plug?" she asked.

"First time for any of this." I answered.

She then told me it was time for a break. She helped me stand and walk to the kitchen. I felt a fullness that I had never felt before. She went to the refrigerator and took out a couple of beers. I sat gingerly on a kitchen chair, trying not to increase my discomfort. I asked her how she came about her sexual proclivities. She replied that when she was twelve she found a copy of Whips Incorporated by Angela Pearson in a box of books her father had bought at a garage sale. She found out that she really enjoyed the whippings and sex. She knew the basics but reading about doing 69 with a boy while the maids beat his butt made her wet. She found herself rubbing her slit and clit every night. When she was 13 she found a horny boy and talked him into taking off his clothes and masturbating for her. She really enjoyed spanking him after he came and was surprised when he had another stiffy when she was done. They played for almost a year and he became quite adept at giving her orgasms with his tongue, and she really enjoyed inflicting pain on his butt, cock and balls. She then asked me how I discovered my submissive proclivities. I told her Pearson was one of my favorite authors. Most of my sex life was fantasy and that I had never had any actual experience until I met her. We spent the next 20 minutes exchanging information about our mutual love of erotic literature, particularly femdom literature. She told me the blood part of Pearson's books were kind of a turnoff but the situations and vignettes were quite arousing. We went from Victorian classics to the great femdom books of the 60's to Anne Rice's output under various names.

After about 20 minutes she asked me if I was ready to continue our adventures. I replied in the affirmative. We stood up, she took hold of my penis as used it to lead me upstairs and into her bedroom. Tracy attached fur lined leather cuffs to my wrists and ankles. She then had me lay down on my back and tied me spread out on my back on her bed.

She crawled up on the bed, reached under me and removed the butt plug. I noticed that it was quite small but it felt huge inside me. She crawled over me and straddled my middle with her body. She began to rub her slit over my cock, back and forth. The friction with her clit was exciting her as was the friction with my cock. I soon reached an edge and told her I was close to a big cum. She scooted up until her pussy was in front of my mouth. I gently tongued her opening and licked up and down her pussy tasting her sweet juices. She began to press harder against my lips as I focused on her clit. She began to moan and finally grunted with a loud uumph as she came on my face.

"That was nice." she commented as she rolled off of me. She reached out and ran her fingernails along my aching cock. Up and down she stroked, my cock jumping with her touch.

She rolled back on top of me and positioned my cock at her opening. With one push she sat down on my cock, impaling it inside her. She began to rock back and forth. The friction was most exciting as I moved towards orgasm.

"You may come." she remarked as I rushed to my finish. We came together. My hot seed painting her insides with my passion.

She crawled up my body until her pussy was on my face again. I licked up my offerings mixed with her juices and she began to respond by wiggling on my tongue. I again focused on her essence, licking her clit with long strokes of my tongue. She pushed hard against my mouth and let out a loud moan as she came one more time.

She rolled off me and snuggled up against me. We laid together for a short while.

"Time to get you home before it gets light and the whole neighborhood gets a good show."

I rolled out of her bed, my buns were still sore as I went down the stairs. The rain had stopped but it was still dark as I dashed from her front door to my house. I went upstairs and fell into bed. Sleep came almost at once.

I woke up a little after noon, took a shower and examined the damage. Dark red stripes across my buns reminded me of last night. She had kept the no blood rule but just barely.

The next week I was very busy, meeting with my advisor and giving a few presentations. After 10 days I received a text from Tracy.

"Dinner Saturday, casual dress 6:30 be there."

I replied that I was looking forward to it.

Saturday came and I was kindof excited waiting to go over to her place. At 6:30 I started to walk over to her house. There was a car in her driveway which left me a little disappointed.

I entered the house and she introduced me to Lisa. Lisa was a tall willowy blond. She was wearing a flowery summer dress with a lot of slender leg showing. Tracy explained that Lisa was an undergraduate at the same college I was at. Tracy was Lisa's advisor and it was obvious they were quite close. We exchanged small talk as we had a nice glass of wine. Dinner was a light repast of salad and salmon. After dinner Tracy shepherded us into the living room. Lisa sat on the victorian couch. Tracy came in with a flogger in her hands.

"I have been looking forward to trying my new flogger, take your clothes off boy." I started to take off my shirt.

"I hope he is as good with his tongue as was advertised." Lisa remarked.

Lisa lifted her skirt and I was able to see her bare pussy. I removed the rest of my clothes. Tracy indicated for me to kneel.

"You know what to do." Tracy said.

I crawled over to Lisa. She spread her legs apart but her pussy was still closed. All I could see was the thin line between her two lips. As I reached her I stuck my tongue out and burrowed into her pussy. Using my tongue like a plow in soft dirt, I licked from the base to the top of her cunt, splitting her lips open. Lisa covered my head with her skirt leaving me with diminished vision. I licked softly along the top of her pussy until I felt the small bud of her clit. I then varied my licks, hard, soft, long short.

When the first blow of Tracy's flogger hit my bum my whole body jerked forward pressing my face into Lisa's essence. I focused on Lisa's cunt. Her pussy was gushing her arousal as I continued my administrations. Licked up her girl honey as she ground on my face. Lisa started to issue a religious incantation repeating "Oh god" over and over. Tracy continued to beat and bruise my butt as I licked. LIsa squeezed my head between her lithe thighs as she lifted her hips and let out an impolite scream as she came hard on my face. Lisa started to shake and she pushed me off her pussy.

"So how was he?" Tracy asked.

"As good as advertised." Lisa replied.

"My turn," said Tracy.

Tracy had removed her dress, she sat down on the couch next to Lisa. She handed Lisa her flogger then commanded me to go to work. As i crawled between Tracy's thighs I noticed that her pussy was completely different than Lisas. Lisa had a closed narrow slit and I had to work to separate her lips. Tracy's was wide open. I could see her opening and her clit was prominent when she spread her legs apart. I began to lick her sweet pussy lips. I noticed that Lisa was not into the flogging scene as she barely smacked my butt with the flogger as I attended to Tracy's needs. I gently inserted one finger into Tracy's cunt and began to push it in and out of her tight opening. I then inserted a second and third finger as my tongue focused on her clit. I must have hit her G spot as Tracy began to buck and thrash on my fingers. I sucked and licked harder on her clit and she responded with a wild orgasm. She screamed and I moved my fingers and tongue to gentle strokes. She grabbed my face pulled me to her and kissed me deeply.

We then took a break with Lisa and Tracy sitting comfortably as I poured them each a glass of wine. We talked about the school, the social scene and Lisa's schedule as if nothing sexual had happened.

"Time for Act 2." Tracy stood up and she and Lisa led me upstairs. We went through the bedroom to a large walk in shower. She ordered me to lay down on my back in the shower. The two women whispered together for a short while then Tracy stood over me straddling my head. She crouched down until her pussy was just an inch from my mouth.She spread her lips apart.

"Open," she commanded.

I opened my mouth and a thin stream of light yellow liquid entered my mouth.

"Be sure to swallow." Lisa remarked. Her golden nectar did not taste bad as I drank her pee.

When she was done she lowered her pussy to my face and I licked up the last drops.

"My turn," Lisa remarked. She took the same position over my face. Her pee bubbled out of her tight pussy lips and dribbled on my face. It took a while but eventually a strong stream of pee was coming from her and into my mouth. When she was done she also sat on my face as I licked her clean. Tracy picked up a shower hose and turned it on. I expected a cold shower but it was warm water. She had one of those instant on heaters for her master bath. She washed my head, hair and face with the hose. She then handed me a towel.

"Dry off then join us in the bedroom."

I dried off and entered the bedroom, naked and still fully erect. They arranged me on my back, spread my legs and attached each ankle to a spreader bar. They then lifted my legs up and curled me over until the tip of my penis was just a few inches from my face. My butt was sticking straight up into the air. I felt a well lubricated latex cock pushing against my hole. Lisa started fucking my ass with the artificial penis and Tracy started stroking my cock. Their administrations had its intended effect as I was soon close to cumming.

"Open your mouth." Tracy commanded.

I did as I was told. My first squirt was straight into my mouth and hit the back of my throat. It was one of the best orgasms I have ever had. Three more squirts soon coated my mouth with my cum.

"Swallow," Lisa commanded.

I swallowed my cum as she commanded.

Lisa then removed the spreader bar on my legs and let me stand. I stood up and stretched. We then went downstairs where Lisa and Tracy put on their clothes. Lisa had to leave and Tracy showed me out and i walked back to my domicile.