I Watch Tracy and Ron Ch. 03

Story Info
Tracy almost pulls my balls off.
1.2k words
4.23
1.4k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 04/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The library had been added after the war. Large beams crossed the 18-foot high ceiling. A small balcony around the perimeter with ladder access allowed someone to reach the higher shelves. The black mini skirt made Tracy feel sexy. It emphasized her long slender legs and petite frame. The stiletto heels complimented the look, making her taller and tilting her hips forward. Her small conical breasts were bare, her nipples hard. A riding crop completed the look as she looked over her possession. I was standing nude before her in the middle of the room. My cock as hard as it had ever been. Standing up at a 45 degree angle. Attached to the high ceiling above me was a pulley with a rope looped over it. Tracy walked around me, occasionally striking her hand with the crop. I stared at her beauty, Her legs were perfect and her breasts took my breath away. I reacted with a start as her crop struck at my bottom. She was just teasing me, only a small mark from her crop on my bottom.

She took the rope and fed it from behind me. She went down on one knee, stretched the rope tight and tied it tight around my balls.

She wrapped her delicate fingers around my cock and felt it throb in response. Not yet she thought, you have not suffered enough. She stood up, went to a table and picked up a trio of clamps. She returned and put one butterfly clamp on my left nipple and one on my right. She pinched the skin below my circumcised head and clamped the third on there. The three clamps were connected by a chain. She tied a cord to the chain and stood up. She pulled and was delighted watching my nipples pull away from my chest and the skin on my cock being stretched.

She walked across the room and sat down on a straight backed chair.

"Kneel" she commanded.

I knelt down and felt a searing pain in my balls. The rope over the pulley was attached to a weight and as I knelt I lifted the weight pulling my balls back between my legs. I groaned in response to the pain. She pulled on the cord attached to my chain and I responded with a groan as my nipples and cock were stretched.

"Come to me." she commanded

As I crawled to her, every couple of feet I lifted another weight, adding to my pain. Tracy would tug periodically on my chain causing me pain in my nipples and cock. She stretched her legs out and when I reached them I began to kiss her heels. She lifted her legs and put a heel on each side of the chair. I had to go forward another foot to reach her again. I felt like my balls would be torn off as I moved the couple of feet to her chair. As I moved my head to the level of the chair I was presented with her smooth pussy. I noticed that she was very wet, indicating the state of her arousal. I thought about going straight for the pussy but she tugged on his chain and I decided the shoes would be the more prudent option. I began kissing her right shoe, She lifted her heel and inserted it into my mouth. I sucked on the heel. She pulled it out and pointed to her left shoe. I repeated the effort on her other high heel, kissing, licking then sucking the stiletto.

"Off," she commanded.

I reverently removed her heels one at a time. Tracy moved her legs apart.

"Eat!"

I kissed her thigh just above her knee then moved my kissesr until I was at her essence. I gently licked along her slit until I reached her juncture. She had a prominent clit, something I really liked, I gave her clit butterfly kisses and tried to forget that my balls were being stretched to the max. Tracy responded by trapping my head between her thighs. She gave out a small yelp and shuddered as an orgasm racked her body. Her clit was too sensitive to continue and she pushed my head away.

He did well, she thought to herself. But it is still too soon to reward him. She stood up.

"Back up," she commanded. I started to move back. She walked with me letting the chains attached to his nipples dangle. As I moved back the weights hit the floor, relieving the strain on my balls. She knelt down and removed the cord around his balls. My cock was still as hard as it was when we began.

"The north wall is full of erotic books." Tracy remarked. "The books you can access from the balcony are all female domination books, You can borrow them if you want."

She wrapped her delicate fingers around my stiff member and led me up the stairs to her bedroom. She arranged me on my back and tied me spread out on the bed. She removed the butterfly clamps on my nipples and cock. She licked my cock and then put the head into her mouth. She sucked on my cock until she felt my body getting stiff.

"Not yet," she whispered in my ear. She tickled my nipples and ran her fingernails over my body. She decided that she wanted more and straddled my body. She rubbed her slit over my erection, enjoying the friction against her clit. She slowly put my cock into her and I sighed with delight. After a couple of bounces she removed herself from my cock and moved up so her pussy was in front of my face. She lowered down on my face and I started sucking on her clit. She responded to my administrations by wiggling her hips, forcing my tongue deeper into her moist cunt. She shuddered with her orgasm then rolled off my face.

"Wait here," she remarked as if I could move. She got off the bed and returned with a candle. It was my turn to be like Ron and have my penis experience the hot wax.

She lit one of the candles and held it over my balls as the wax melted then dropped on my sack. I groaned in pain as she continued to drip hot wax on my balls. She then moved to the base of my cock and a pattern of wax drops and pain along my rigid shaft. She pointed my shaft up and dripped hot wax on the tip of my penis as she stroked my cock. I felt my climax start at the base of my cock. I told her I was close and she gave me permission to cum. Just as a drop landed on my pee hole I exploded, squirting cum at least a foot into the air. The next few squirts were less powerful but just as pleasurable. She blew out the candle, leaned over and kissed me hard. She then scooped up some of the cum on my belly and fed it to me. I eagerly slurped my own cum as she silently required.

"Time for a break," she said as we laid next to each other. Eventually we went back to the library, climbed the ladder and strolled the balcony. She picked out a few classic British femdom books from the victorian era and handed them to me,

"Enjoy," she commented.

The next day I picked up one of the hard bound books from the 19th century. I found myself getting hard while reading. The Brits sure liked their canings I thought.