I Watch Tracy and Ron Ch. 01

Story Info
I watch Tracy dominate Ron, Then Tracy puts me in her spell.
2k words
4.63
3.3k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 04/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three story house was built just before the Great War and was considered to be a mansion. Eventually houses were constructed to the east and north. It was now a corner lot with houses across the street to the south and west. The second and third floor were converted into an apartment during the 1930's. The third floor had a south facing sun room that had windows on three sides.

The house was currently owned by the Wadsworth chair at the local university. I was a lowly graduate student but the current owner was taking a year long sabbatical and I was chosen to live in his upstairs apartment rent free for the year. All I had to do was pay the utility bills out of his account, take care of his mail, keep the hot tub in order and watch over the house.

The second floor was accessible from the back stairs. My kitchen, bath, living room and small dinette was there. The third floor had a bedroom that I made into my study and the aforementioned sun room. I put my desk in the sunroom facing to the south. I had blackout shades for when it was too hot and otherwise I enjoyed the view to the west and the sunsets were sometimes spectacular.

I was working one evening at my desk trying to fathom a rather obscure article which was making me sleepy. I suddenly noticed a light coming on in the house next door. The neighbors had no window covering on their second story window, figuring that no one could see into a window that was that high. I was on the third floor and from the sunroom windows I had a perfect view.

Tracy was leading her husband Ron into the bedroom. He was naked and had an obvious erection. She was topless but had a short skirt on and black heels. She was using his cock as a leash and led him to the bed. She laid down on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. He knelt before her, lifted her skirt and began to lick her.She put her heels on his back and dug them in. I was quickly getting hard watching this erotic tableau in front of me. She was slender with shoulder length brown hair. A figure like a dancer with perky tits and an obviously shaved pubic area. Her stomach was flat but her puffy pussy made a noticeable mound. Her legs were long and her heels were making an obvious indentation into his back. He was about her size, skinny and focused on giving her pleasure. I undid my jeans and released my hard cock as I watched him service her. After a few minutes she trapped his head between her thighs as it was obvious she was having an orgasm. After about 10 seconds she pushed him away.

He got up and left, coming back with a couple of drinks. She was on the bed and

he kneeled at the foot of the bed as they drank.

She pointed to the bed and he laid down on his back, his cock still hard and begging for release. She reached under the bed and grabbed a couple of ropes. She tied his hands to the top of the bed, spread his legs and tied him with his legs spread out.

She began teasing his cock with light strokes and he was obviously begging for a harder stroke. She got up, reached in the nightstand and took out a long candle. She lit the candle and held it over him. I watched the hot wax land on his balls and he jerked in pain. His cock stayed hard as she dripped the hot wax on his balls, then along his shaft, ending with a few drops right near the frenulum.

She put the candle aside and sat on his face. I watched and stroked as she ground her pussy on his lips. I watched her shake as she came again from his talented tongue. She rolled off him and rubbed her small tits over his chest.

She untied his left ankle and attached it to a spreader bar, then his right. Next she untied his left arm and attached it to his knee and his right arm followed. He was now on his back, legs raised, completely exposed. iShe reached in her drawer and pulled out a small cock shaped dildoe. I could not tell if it was a vibrator. She greased up his ass then slowly fucked him with the her plastic member. She picked up the candle and lit it again. She dropped hot wax on his cock. On the third drop his cock strained and he exploded into an orgasm. He came from the hot wax hitting his cock. The first squirt almost went over his head, The next few landed on his chest. She scooped up the cum on his chest and put it to his mouth. He licked her hand clean.

I had been stroking my cock through the entire show and my orgasm came soon after his. I squirted my come all over the desk.

The next morning as I was going down the drive to pick up the Wall Street Journal I noticed Ron putting suitcases into the trunk of his car. I went over, we exchanged pleasantries and he informed me that he was going to be in Japan for the next two months. I offered to help Tracy if needed anything while he was gone. Tracy came out wearing only one of Ron's dress shirts and flip flops. The top few buttons were undone and I noticed that she was braless and had on black panties. As Ron drove away Tracy invited me for coffee. We went into her house and she led me back to her private deck. She sat down on a stuffed pillow on a wicker chair and I did the same.

Tracy asked me about my research and I tried not to bore her with too many details. She then looked at me with her very blue eyes.

"You were watching us last night, weren't you?"

I blushed a deep crimson and replied in the affirmative.

"Did it turn you on?"

"Very much," I replied.

"Did you cum?"

"Yes I replied meekly.

"Come here."

I stood up and took the two steps to where she was sitting. She reached out, grabbed the elastic of my running shorts and pulled them down. My cock sprung out fully erect.

"Nice cock," she commented as she ran her fingernails over the head of my cock and down the shaft. She grabbed a cushion off the seat next to her and put it down in front of her.

"Naked," she commanded. I quickly removed my shorts, sandals and shirt.

"Kneel," I did as she directed. She kicked off her flip flops and lifted her right foot up to me. I took her foot into my hands and began to reverently kiss her foot and toes. I eventually worked my way up to her ankle and calf. As I approached the inside of her knee, she stood up and pulled down her panties. I continued on my journey toward her pussy. As I reached her pussy she spread her legs apart giving me a clear path to her essence. I started to gently lick along the length of her slit. Eventually I pulled her lips apart revealing her clit. I began to very lightly lick her clit. Little butterfly kisses. Tracy began to moan softly. I could taste her flowing juices as i gently teased her clit. Her moans got louder and she began to shift around in her chair. She reached out and pulled my head hard into her pussy. I took that as a good sign and began to lick her clit with hard long strokes of my tongue. She let out a huge grunt and began to shake all over. I continued to tease her clit with my tongue. She pushed my head away from her. I leaned back as she recovered from her immense orgasm.

She grabbed my cock as she stood up. I stood also and she pulled me by my cock into her house. She led me upstairs and into her bedroom. She arranged me on my back on the bed then tied my spread eagled on the bed. She took off her shirt giving me unfettered vision of her delectable breasts. She crawled over me and pressed a nipple against my lips. I gently licked her nipple and around her small breast. I opened my mouth and sucked on a nipple. She leaned back and put her other breast into my mouth. After administering to her nipple for a while she crawled up and hovered over my straining cock. She slowly impaled herself on my cock and began moving up and down on my cock. I quickly came to a point near cumming and softly whispered.

" I am so close."

She moved off my cock and moved up until her pussy was at my mouth. She lowered her pussy lips to my lips. I licked along her pussy. I then focused on her clit, licking and sucking like there was no tomorrow. I loved the taste of her pussy as she ground on my face. She started to moan and began to rock her essence on my face. A loud grunt accompanied her orgasm. I continued to lick until she moved off my mouth.

"That was nice," she commented as we both took a break.

She kissed me, her tongue insistently probing my mouth. She then moved down my restrained body and began to lick my cock. I was desperate horny and tried to lift my hips to her lips. She took my cock into her mouth and began to suck in earnest. I did not last long and spurted my cum into her mouth. I felt like i was coming forever with pulse after pulse of sweet release. When I was done she crawled up to me and once again kissed me. She forced my cum into my mouth as our tongues did a final erotic dance.

After some recovery time she got up and undid my hands and feet. I stretched and lightly tickled one of her small breasts.

"We need to talk," she said.

"Ok lets talk," I replied.

" If we are going to continue we need to set boundaries, safe words and limits. What are your hard limits."

I thought for a while then said "No blood, no permanent marks and no poop play."

"OK, what about pegging and prostate play."

"Sounds intriguing," I replied.

"Piss?"

"If it pleases you," I replied.

"Nice answer, how about threesomes, groups and the like."

"Sure," I replied.

"Your safeword is cucumber You can cry, scream, beg, plead, pray, implore, entreat, request, wallow, heckle and cajole but until you say cucumber I will keep going. Understood?"

"Perfectly."

"I will punish you because it pleases me, I will collar you and use you as my toilet. I will take your anal virginity and leash your cock and balls. I will use a riding crop on your backside and put clamps on your private parts. I will make you service whoever, whenever and however I want. What do you say to that?"

" If it pleases you." I replied.

"Now, put your clothes on and go home, I have work to do."

I went downstairs and retrieved my clothes. I left via the front door and went home. The rest of the day was spent trying to work and remembering the most erotic scene I have ever participated in. That evening she sent me a text

"Your cock now belongs to me. Do not cum without my permission. If you are too weak to comply we can use one of these." She included a picture of a cock chastity device.

"Understood?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied.