All Comments on 'I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 07'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
spectacular

excellent chapter glad to see Joel found someone looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Damn you and your damned good story. I was being such a good girl, studying hard, but in a moment of weakness I checked for new stories. Lo and behold, 4 pages that I just couldn't resist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another winner

I was stalking the boards for an update and woohoo there was one for IWLYF and it was a goodie!

Happy that Joel and Penny are working out so well, hope there is a HEA for them!

I hope that this thing with Tyrone does not backfire on Becca's parents because of her introducing this idiot into their lives. Not worried about her because she has lessons to learn!!

Looking forward to the next update...thanks Kala great job!

Anjel54

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent!!!!

Oh yeah, didn't see Tyrone coming. Your talent for weaving these tales is mind blowing!! Thank you!

MadameblaqueMadameblaquealmost 12 years ago

I love the way these new characters are connecting with the old ones. This story continues to get better and better--I'm so glad that Sally was able to marry Will-- Lawrence is a an ass and I hope that he gets killed in prison or something. Thanks for the update and I'm still hooked on this story!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago

It looks like warden Ellis has neutralized Lawrence for the moment. Too bad for Becky that she ran into Tyrone. That girl is looking for live in all the wrong places, and all she's found is trouble.

Hurray for young love and a chance for a good marriage for Sally!

Mostera1Mostera1almost 12 years ago
Excellent

You weave a grand story. I hope that Jacob lays out Lawrence; and Tyrone? Poor Becca. LOL

Joel and Penny nice.

Keep it up Kal!

Thank you

M1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

When is Lawrence going to die? I want his death to be an horrible one!! Great update!!

darkfaerdarkfaeralmost 12 years ago
Wow!

I enjoy read this story. It is best story on this site. Thank you history lesson I have learn a lot. Poor Becca pregnant! If only you have stuck with blowjob.

fluerflueralmost 12 years ago
Brillant

You are a true artist. This story just sucks you end. All the subplots and characters are wonderful. You should have your stories publish.

Now on to the story. Becca is a complete fool. Her life is going no where fast. I don't think here uber religious family is going to be accepting of a unwed mother. As for parents I can see them disowning her. Next stop for her is skid row.

Thanks for giving Joel a special lady. I hope he can find his family. In some ways he is so lost and in need of peace. What Pat and Kenji bring to his life is a sense of family.

TiffybsweetieTiffybsweetiealmost 12 years ago

Keep it comin Kal, lol at Becca getting preggers. Poor thing. Glad somebody made Lawrence sign those dang papers and hope he gets offed soon. Happy joel found someone. Great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Can't wait

to see what happens in chapter 8..how much longer

Jujubee58Jujubee58almost 12 years ago
I'm ready for...

the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

I love the story the characters the history the love everything is great can't wait for the next chapters,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't be cruel! Please write more!

We miss you. We need our story to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't Forget About Us!

Still waiting to see what's got Nick so worried. I thought he'd drop the pregnant bomb but didn't. I know you're busy, but please update soon!! You're an awesome writer BTW!

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707almost 12 years agoAuthor
Don't forget us

The next chapter is pending approval and should be up soon. Thanks to all of you who are reading my stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome!!!!!

I'm just so overwhelmed by this story,the history and the emotions of prejudice of the1940's in the U.S is so vividly portayd that it bought bac memories 2 me,as an African living in South africa,I hav experienced some of the prejudice and was hoping my kids won't hav 2 go through what my parents and 2 some extent myself and my siblings went through,bt unfortunately they've alredy had a taste of it,and its a damn shame! Thanx so much,4 a great story and a history lesson! I'm now motivated 2 tel my kids abt our history as my parents did 2 us!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...