All Comments on 'I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 11'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good update

Always nice to check in with my favorite couple on this site. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Holy Cliffhanger

I will be checking back for chapter twelve when I'm not pacing the floor! Bravo!

donaldedonaldeover 11 years ago
WOW what a chapter

i would say that this is an excellent chapter but that is not a strong enough statement on how superb this chapter is. Ty has been caught and is now going to face justice and hopefully will have to face it for his first wife. Becca is on the road to redemption and is showing she is growing up by admitting her mistakes. Andrew is about to go down hopefully very hard. I am also that Kenji and his dad have taken another big step in there relationship. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago
Phenomenal Chapter as always

Andrew is crazy and the only cure for that type of crazy is death. I don't Andrew having an epiphany anytime soon. Ralph is such a little man, please don't Kenji or Joel get hurt. I do hope that Peter says on his toes because Andrew is a serial killer in the making. Milt was his first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Awesome, awesome, awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Update!

Great save Peter! Cant have a story without our Japanese Knight-In-Shining-Armor. I must admit that I was so excited to see your update today, and I wasn't disappointed. The people in this story are so rich and vibrant. This story was edited much better than the previous one as well. I am so looking forward to the next update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Heart is racing

The wait was worth it...LOVE IT..I was literally on the edge of my seat, for sure I thought you would have ended it with a gun shot and with us not knowing who was shot. Good Save...Can't until Chapter 12.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 11 years ago
Wonderful as usual

There are no way my simple words can compliment BRILLIANCE!!! Wonderful Fantastic and waiting for another chapter of Kenji , Patricia and the gang. Also waiting for anything else you write for us. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Missing stories

I mentioned this before. But the entire first part of "I Will Love you Forever" has vanished from this site. What happened?

Great chapter.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 11 years agoAuthor
missing chapters

I took them off awhile ago. Past one is being published..

JikiaJikiaover 11 years ago
:)

thanks so much for another great chapter im on the edge of my seat ^.^

fluerfluerover 11 years ago
Pure Magic

As always, you never disappoint. Kenji and Pat's undying love is so moving. I am also glad Kenji and his father have made amends. I can almost feel the story coming to an end. All the players have been put into positions. Andrew, in particular seems destine to die or be lock away for life. Its ironic that he's studying to be a doctor; yet he has no regards to any ones feeling or life.

Hoiroshi has also impress me. It takes a courage to admit when you are wrong try to make things better. I like that he getting to know Pat and his grand kids.

When this story is complete I look foward to buying this story. i can wait to add this to my library.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 11 years ago
WOW!

Great chapter. This is some great writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Simply Wonderful!!

The tension and suspense were killing me! You continue to weave your magic with this story!

~Bluegardenia

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Oh my!

The tension is building!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WEDDING.....

WELL think you need the use of a MISTRESS who will show you what needs to be attended to - :)

think like everyone here I've been hanging out for another chapter, this has lessened the agust of having to wait and wonder what was going to happen - THANK-YOU.

Hope the wedding goes well for you.

Dave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...