All Comments on 'I Wish It Had Been Me'

by WomynUvYrDreemz

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
There is still hope

Maybe nothing happened. Maybe is you express your feelings you two can connect.

Awesome story that made me feel so sad for the MC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A few tips.

When writing, establish the characters early on. It was nine paragraphs into the story before it was established that the narrator was female, and even longer to confirm the one being wished for was male. So instead of the reader enjoying the story, they are trying to figure out what sex the characters are. One way round that could have been, since the characters are going to a work party, in the first couple of paragraphs give a description of what they are wearing and looking like. That way the reader can have a mental picture of the characters instead of trying to create a metal image of them with no clues as to their appearance or sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot story

Really well written and hot story. Write more!!

Blue69loverBlue69loveralmost 5 years ago
nice job

May I offer a bit of well meant and constructive criticism? I read both your stories. Quite often you repeat actions or phrases. Holding out a hand and leading to the bedroom. Reaching into the nightstand to get a condom and unwrapping it. Etc. just take care to vary what happens, in what order, etc. you’re doing a fine job. Keep writing!

TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimalmost 5 years ago
Liked this too

The conundrum with long term friends. Sex does change everything and sometimes it is better left at heavy flirting and all the excitement and possibilities that conjures up.

Footies under the table while sitting opposite at a group dinner, leading up to a toe stroking the inside of a thigh. She gets up and goes out of the room, comes back with a smirk?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous