My One and Only Truly Love

Story Info
Found out I was married to a slut but things all changed.
20k words
3.81
23.8k
33
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Peter Williams, nearly 6 feet tall, and not too well built. Dad sent me to Judo classes when I was young for my own self defence. I made the fourth Dan. He knew the world was becoming a hard place to live. My parents had died and left me a lot of money. I used the money to buy a house and then I got married. I got a job in a well-known company in my home town. Because of the post I held. I would be away from home two days a week.

Chris, my wife, was the rock in our marriage. She stood at five feet-eight inches with an hourglass wow figure and a nice bust. We had to get married. We had twin sons and both had left home. The empty house. Our sex life was even better now. We had sex in every room in the house and used every furniture piece we had.

Thursday, she had planned a good night in with lots and lots of sex on the menu. She came and sat beside me rubbing my side thighs. Moving up to my crotch and pushing her tits in my face. My dick was getting hard. I had her top and bra off in a second. I then started to suck her big tits. I got on the floor. I grabbed hold of her knickers and pulled them off.

Spread her legs wide and started licking at her slit. My right hand came up to her twat. I had one of my twat feelers in her twat. Then I slipped a second twat feeler sliding them in and out two inches.

I was thrusting with my twat feelers in and out fast. I came off the floor and started sucking her big tits.

Switching from left to right tit. My hand goes back in her twat and in it goes two twat feelers. God she was on fire.

We stopped and went to the bedroom. I started to suck her big tits. I was switching from left to right tit. I had my head between her legs licking her twat. I was swapping and changing from licking and finger fucking her. I could not last much longer. I slipped my dick into her twat. Then I was shooting a load of spunk right upside her twat.

My prick was getting limp. Yes, my wife had one or two other ideas. She grabbed hold of my dick rubbing it like mad. She started to suck the head of my dick then moved on to my balls. My dick was becoming nice and hard. My next load of spunk shot right into the back of her throat. She gulped down every last drop of my Cum milking my balls for all their worth. After a brief rest much to my surprise, it was hard.

Chris gripped my dick and started to wank me off. I changed my position and moved between her legs and spread them as far as I could. Mounting Chris thrusting my dick right up her twat out came a big groan. She called out fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard as you can. She Cum a few times. We lay there resting.

Chris rubbed my dick it was back up and hard. I mounted her my dick right up her wet twat out came a big groan. I thrusted and thrusted She called out fuck me hard as you can. Her legs wrapped round my waist gripping me. I thrusted and thrusted and then I called I am Cumming. Chris calls out faster and then screams. I was good and spent. We lay there side by side resting. We started to talk.

"Chris, you know those fantasies of yours do you still have them."

"Why yes."

"I bet you still have those of yours," Chris said.

"Yes. I told you mine was me fucking two girls all night long. And getting a few blowjobs off each of them in turn. Well at my age it's never going to happen to me," I said.

"Peter, when we were younger you could go on all night long. You can only manage it four times now," she said.

"Yes, I know."

"Chris, will you tell me about yours?"

"Good god that is never going to happen," Chris said.

"Go on, tell me."

"Why do you want to know that?" Chris said.

"Yes, it might make it hard again."

"It was a gangbang with six or eight men. With dicks of all shapes and sizes. I would be down on all fours over a padded stool. One of fucking me and one fucking my mouth to death. I would have a dick in each hand wanking them off. I wanted their Cum deep in my glory hole. The others would have to wait their turn. Each would get a blowjob and all shooting Cum in the back of my throat. And I would swallow the lot. Well, that's never going to happen to me now," Chris said.

We both fell asleep.

The following day she was due on. Sex was off the menu for six days.

+++

On Friday I was getting all my bits of stuff for a meeting at the weekend. That was most likely going to last for both days. My plane was due to take off in three hours. My PA told me there was a woman on the phone wanting to talk to me. There was no name or client's name. It must be a request for a site visit.

"I am sorry to get in touch with you this way. But I have something I must tell you. It is urgent for both of us that we need to meet ASAP," she said.

"Has it got anything to do with work?" I said.

"No."

"We have a problem that has to be solved. Can we meet soon?" She said.

"It's going to have to wait until Monday," I said.

"I am about to leave for a meeting, we can meet on Monday at the Bay restaurant at one," I said.

"Yes."

"Please tell me your name."

"Mrs. Jones. I will give you my real name on Monday."

My meetings went well. I closed the deal by ten on Sunday. I was able to get home that same day. Back at work the owner asked me how the meeting went.

"The contract was signed and sealed," I said.

Twelve forty-five I was going out for lunch with Mrs. Jones. Mrs. Jones greeted me as soon as I walked in. Mrs. Jones was a stunner and the same size as my wife. We looked all the way around and found a side corner. I pulled out a chair and waited for Mrs. Jones to sit down. I sat down, and the waiter took our lunch order.

"Mrs. Jones is not my real name. My real name is Mrs. Joan Jenkins. Mr. Williams, you know my husband's name through your wife. It is Richard Jenkins. Yes, he is your wife's boss."

"Sorry but there is no other way to put this. My husband is fucking your wife," she said.

There was dead silence from me. I could not believe how my life was about to change.

"Did you just say your husband was fucking my wife?"

"Yes."

"I want it stopped, with some revenge in mind. And this is where you come in if you are willing to help. I have a plan if you are willing to listen."

"Yes, Mrs. Jenkins, I am all ears."

"Please call me Joan."

"Please call me Peter then, and please tell me all you know."

"Joan, how did you get to know about this?"

"I hired a PD. I wanted to know who he was seeing. Her name and address, with dates, and times. He has been doing this for years. I have the proof with me."

She handed to me a thick file.

"I would be wary if I was you looking at it in here."

A quick look at the photos I was speechless and was out of this world. Joan touched me for the first time and brought me back down to earth.

"You had best read the PD report and look at the photos when you're alone," Joan said.

I was still a little speechless. I turned to Joan.

"You said something about a plan if I was willing to listen," I said.

"Yes."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I know how you feel right now. I have been dealing with this for some time now. I don't want to tell you my plan right now. I will wait until you have got over the pain you have right now."

"Thanks for saying that yet, but I want to move forward. What did you intend to do?" I said.

"My anger has gone, and it still rages from time to time. I want the cheat to pay for the years he has been cheating on me. I want some pain on his cheating body," Joan said.

"What do you mean?"

"You are a man and stronger than me. What you will do that's up to you."

"I have something in mind for both of us. But I don't want to discuss it with you right now," Joan said.

I wondered what Joan had in mind.

"Joan, please tell me now what is the other plan so I can move forward. I don't have any hang-ups." I said.

"Do you want to know now?''

"Yes, please."

"Take hold of your chair. I want a baby from you."

Gripping my chair, I picked up my glass of wine and dropped it in one.

"Yes, a baby if we go through with this, and I don't, want my husband to know."

"Yes." But it's a lot to take in. Can I have your mobile number?"

I put it on my phone as a work number. I gave Joan my number, and she entered it on her phone.

"Joan, can you leave some of the details to me?"

"I am totally in your hands from now on," Joan said.

With a great smile on her face.

"Joan, have you been tested for the STD?"

"Yes. You should go and get tested."

My jaw dropped like a boom shell. I could have an STD!

"Let me make a plan. I will be in touch soon."

"The sooner the better for us." Joan said.

She looked at me with another great smile on her face. Joan was right. She was stunning my sex drive for her was moving fast. We finished our lunch, and I picked up the PD file.

"I got extra copies for us," Joan said.

"Joan, can we have lunch tomorrow at one o'clock?" I said.

"Yes."

We walked to the door. I received a kiss, which I enjoyed so much. I believed she enjoyed it as much as me.

"Bye, for now," I said.

I went back to the office with the PD file. When I got home, I locked the file inside a desk drawer. I had to get things clear in my mind before I read the file. And to look at the photos. Tuesday it flew by, and I could not get it out of my head. Her husband is fucking my wife. One o'clock could not come faster enough for me. I watched the clock. Ten to one I was going to lunch.

"I will be gone for two hours, maybe a little longer," I said to my PA.

"I got a few outstanding things to take care off. If any clients phone while I am out. Please tell them I will return their call when I get back," I said.

I was in the Bay before Joan, as she walked in the Bay, she saw me right away. Joan looked great. She was wearing a short jacket and a white blouse. Her skirt was one inch above her knee. Her shoes were four in heels, showing off her long legs. Joan's long hair was tied up. And she was wearing a gold necklace and studs. Joan was just stunning.

Lots of male heads turned as Joan walked to our table. I stood up and pulled out her chair, seating her tactfully. I sat facing her. We then ordered our food. We just talked to each other.

+++

Chris was up first and had a shower and was getting dressed. She was putting on a low-cut bra with matching knickers you could see through them. I knew there and then they were not for my eyes. I had a shower and got dressed. Chris was moving to the door on her way to work. She turned to me saying.

"I could be late tonight. I got to make more changes to that project I have been working on," she said.

I called out.

"Chris, we are going to the Peterson tonight for drinks. Just be back by six-fifteen. I know how long it takes you to get ready. Be home no later than six fifteen," I said.

"Thanks," she said.

I went back to our bedroom looking for her box. Chris had been on the pill for years since our two boys were born. She keeps her pills in one of those day boxes. I found the box was empty. She will be going to fill it back up tonight.

I phone my big boss at home.

"Sorry for ringing you at your home. I have a few things to do right away. Would you mind? If I had two or three days off, I know it's short notice," I said.

"That is ok with me, Peter, see you on Monday then. I will tell Henry you are talking the rest of the week off," he said.

"Thanks Mr. Simpson, I will tell you all about it on Monday," I said.

I now had time to read the file and get things clear in my mind.

I was now able to read the reports and view all the photos with Chris in. If Chris would have been there, I do believe I would have killed her. I rang Joan.

"It's Peter, can you talk?"

"Yes."

"Please listen to me and do as I ask."

"Yes."

"Empty the washing basket then wipe it clean, and don't put anything else in it. Do you know where Ashton Street is?"

"Yes."

"Meet me there as soon as you can outside the technical shop but don't go in. Are you still in touch with that PD of yours?"

"Yes."

"Phone him and tell him you have a quick job for him tonight. So, he can set up a recording with sounds."

"I am undressed."

"I wish I could be with you as you are right now."

"Me too."

"Be quick and bring your mobile phone with you?"

"Sounds like a plan."

"Yes."

I started to think of that hour shape body I wanted so very much. We both were outside the technical shop.

"Peter, can you tell me what you are up to?"

"I will explain in about half an hour," I said.

We both went inside the shop I did the talking. I knew Eric was one of those people who could keep his mouth shut.

"Eric, can you fix our phones with trackers on? We need locations, dates, and times on," I said.

"Yes," he said.

"How long will it take?" I said.

"Give me Twenty minutes for both phones. But I need the numbers to track," Eric said.

"Here they are," I said.

We left Eric to do his stuff. I told Joan what I was planning. I told Joan I knew Chris left work on Wednesday at half four.

But tonight, we were going to Peterson for drinks for seven fifteen. Chris had to be home no later than six fifteen so she could get ready. I told Joan.

"Joan, did you get hold of your PD?"

"Yes."

"As soon as you get your phone back and tell him this. He must use your phone with the tracker on. He will know how to use it. He already knows the hotel they use it will give him time to set up for the recordings. As soon as you see the PD give him your phone.

+

"Send a message for him to get some ice cream or something. When he is on his way home from a shop in the opposite way to where you live."

"Why."

"Because they want to have much time for screwing. More wasted time for both of them," I said.

"When Eric has finished, send it. As soon as he opens it, the tracker is working. I will do something on the same lines to Chris," I said.

"Peter, tell me why you ask me to empty the washing basket?" Joan said.

"When that cheat of yours gets home, he changes that's right."

"Yes."

"You will remove them and put them in a plastic bag. I will be doing the same with Chris's knickers.

"Why."

"Tomorrow we are going to the Lab to confirm they had sex," I said.

Eric called us over and both mobiles were all done.

"How much Eric."

"Call it fifty all in."

I paid him.

Joan sent the message to that cheat of hers. I sent one to Chris.

"Joan ring him and asks him not to forget the ice cream at about four," I said.

"Thanks, lover, God I am dying to get hold of you," Joan said.

"Me too."

"I am off to my bank to change my credit card and bank account details," I said.

"I can't wait to see you again," Joan said.

"Now on your way to your PD, and tell him about the time slot, don't forget to tell him why you are loaning your phone to him. He must give it back to you before that cheat gets back home. Because of the time slot, he will know which sordid place. They will be fucking in the same the room," I said.

Joan spoke with the PD he told he knew the place and was friendly with the owner he set it all up.

"Joan asked him how much," I said.

Joan told me two hundred and fifty. Thank God, I paid all the bills. Accounts all changed in the bank. I rang Joan and told her I am off to see my doctor get STD tests done. No, do not go to the doctors. Use this clinic. They are very discreet and a reasonable cost if you pay extra. The results are there in two days. Off I went to the clinic to see if she was right. I paid the extra for the test results, be ready Friday noon great.

Time had flown by time for a bite to eat.

"Phoned Joan hungry," I said.

"Yes."

"Met me at the Bay."

On my way to the Bay, I went to a shop to buy Aspirins and flowers. At the Bay, I was falling in love with her. She was the goddess of love in my eyes. I watched her every movement of her body. As we talked over what we had set in motion. Yes, the flowers for her. I told Joan I was seeing a solicitor at three thirty. I got a great smile. In the Bay I had a raging hard-on. I think Joan was wet. Now we can get the sex-stained things to the Lab. I smiled at Joan; it was sexy.

Sorry, I have to leave. I am going to the solicitors. Standing up and having a kiss inside the Bay. I bet heads turned the way we broke our embrace.

"That hard thing in your trousers I am dying to get hold of it. And making sure it goes in the right place for a long time," Joan said.

A beaming smile was on my face.

At the solicitors told him the full story. And gave him the copies of Joan's PD file. I asked him to prepare divorce papers and told him more information on the way.

On my way home, my thoughts returned to Joan. As soon as I got home, I rang Joan to make sure she got home safe.

"Let us see what time those two cheats get home tonight. It is not long to wait now," I said.

+++

I could not believe Chris was in for six fifteen.

"The project finished at last," I said.

"I have to start it all over again, well that is my problem. I am going for a shower and a change of clothes for Peterson," Chris said.

I waited until Chris was in the shower. I picked up her knickers. Her knickers were soaking wet with spunk from him.

Her knickers went in a plastic bag ready for my morning trip on Thursday. I checked her pillbox and she had refilled it. I removed the month's supply of pills and put them in a plastic bag. The pillbox filled with Aspirin well she won't have a headache for a while. A quick call to Joan.

"Can you talk?"

"Yes, he is in the shower."

"Did you get his shorts?"

"Yes."

"Do you have your phone back?"

"Yes, he got a recording."

"That sounds great call you tomorrow ok,"

"Thanks, lover."

My dick was started to stand up at just speaking to Joan. Thursday morning, I called Joan.

"Can you talk?"

"Yes."

"Are you ok for our trip to the lab to confirm they had sex yesterday?" I said.

"Ready and waiting to meet you there," she said.

In the lab, I asked. "Could you confirm if both sets of underwear have the same DNA on them?"

"Yes," the man said.

"Will you give us photos of each underwear with the full report?" I said.

"All will be ready for you by Tuesday," the man said.

"I will call back on Tuesday. How much," I said.

"Two hundred for the test report and photographs," he said.

"Pay you on Tuesday?"

We left with a kiss.

"See you at the Bay tomorrow at one," I said.

Time was going to drag and drag until one at the Bay.

I called in my doctors with a false problem to do with my organ. He knew what was wrong with me and gave me a pill for three months.

"NO SEX with your wife for three months," he said.

"What is the wife going to say?" I said.

I left with a smile on my face and my false problem recorded. When I got home, I told Chris what the doctor had said. I even showed her the pills. I had to take them for three months. And I had to go back to see him again in case I needed more pills. The doctor was quite defendant about NO SEX. For at least three months.

"I will wear you out then in three months," Chris said.

Chris seemed not to mind. I KNEW WHY.

Friday Chris went to work.

I rang Joan, can we meet at noon for lunch.

"Yes."

I drove the car within the speed limits to the Bay. And I was there well before Joan arrived. As she walked in through the Bay door.

Joan was dressed, showing off her hour shaped body and long legs. She was wearing a short jacket and button-up blouse. Her skirt one inch above her knee and wearing heels. She came over to the table where I stood up. We held each other and kissed. We sat down. I was the first to speak.

I asked if we could have a light lunch.

"Why."

"I have something I must tell you." I said.

"What is it?"

"The results are all ok," I said.