I Won the Jackpot

Story Info
It was such a decent forum. But then...
1.3k words
4.07
2.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was really addicted to a radio game that aired every work day. There was an online usenet group of about 30 fanatic participants who which convened during the broadcast. We made comments about the program and contestants, replied to each other and otherwise just chatted the way fans do. It was in the early days of internet, so the forum was text only, no pictures or video. For that matter, no fakes either. That technology didn't exist. We were trusting souls.

What we did have is the sound of each other's voice. Each of us called into the radio program at one time or another so we heard each other. We could tell who was male and female, and maybe guess a little about their age and background from the voice, accent and choice of words.

Over time, as we chatted, pieces of information would slip out. We also introduced games into the group to keep it fun and interesting. With games came competition: who would win the most times? Laura and I became friendly rivals, teasing each other. It's unlikely I would have met her without the group as she lived almost 100km from my village.

In the first 2 years of competition, she and I each won about 12 times. That escalated the teasing until one day she completely floored me.

She sent me a private message in the forum: "Did you ever do sex play online?"

I was rather shocked by that very unexpected question. "Uhh, why do you ask that?" I replied.

"Well," she said, "I've just discovered it and like it a lot, and I really enjoy chatting with you, so I hoped you might like to have a little naughty fun with me."

"Okay,"I replied, "I've done it some, but always with someone anonymous. I often wondered if the person at the other end were a real woman."

"You've heard me on the radio so there cannot be any doubt about that," she laughed.

"I'm naked behind my computer now," she continued. "And I imagine that you are here with me, watching me. You walk to me and go sit on my desk, next to the computer screen. My hand opens your zipper and takes out your cock. I'm caressing it and in tiny shocks it is growing." She went on for a while and I got really crazy. I had undressed myself (and told her so) and sat there with a huge hard-on in my hands.

Then the phone rang: it was the radio show host: I had won for the 13th time and would be on the air in about 10 minutes.

I told Laura and her response took it up a notch. "God, I am so hot and dripping. The image of you talking on the radio while nude and stroking your big cock, oh wow. I want to be there under your desk taking you down my throat, sucking you, getting you to spray all over my body. That's what I'm seeing in my mind, you clenching my long red hair holding my mouth to your cock.

"I want to hear your voice on the radio knowing that you had just shot a big load. I clean your cock, then suck you some more, out and in again, out and in again...."

It was so hot that I finally had a massive orgasm. My cum almost hit my chin. I was still panting when the phone rang again, and while my cum dripped down my body, I had a talk with the host and gave my solution to that day's game.

"Wow, that was big fun, thank you," I wrote to Laura on the forum.

Of course she was the only one who understood the meaning. "Would you like to come for a dinner next Friday?" she responded in another private message.

"Errr, well....." I hesitated, "I don't mind a fantasy like today, but as a married man the real thing is a step too far for me."

"But I'm only inviting you for dinner" she said.

"Only dinner", I asked again.

"Only dinner," she confirmed. "And wine," she laughed.

Friday saw me arrive in my classic 404 at 5PM at her apartment. We shared coffee and got to know more about each other and then drove to the restaurant. The food was excellent and I felt a genuine warmth and comfort with her. We shared more in common it turned out than just the game show. After dinner we drove to the harbour, sat on the dock of the bay and watched the ship roll in. Then I drove her back home.

"Come in for a drink?"

"Only dinner."

"But you didn't have your wine yet."

Of course I knew how this would go. I drank one glass of wine. Then another. Then she went to the toilet and returned fully undressed. She pulled my clothes from my body and immediately attacked my cock with her mouth. After she had me near release, I picked her up and carried her to a loveseat. Laying her gently where I wanted her, I knelt and started placing kisses and licks on the side of her face, her neck and her breasts, working my way down to her ankles. Only after I could feel her trembling did I finally focus on her clit and pussy. She moaned and groaned and started to move harder when I slid my fingers inside her. She shook heavily and then pushed my head away. "I want to feel you inside me" she moaned. I pushed my cock deep inside her and fucked her hard. We were both groaning and screaming and finally came almost together.

We emptied the wine bottle and then she pointed out that it would be unwise to drive after so much alcohol. It didn't take much to persuade me that spending the night entwined with her body would be far better than risking a night in jail.

The next morning I woke to the pleasant feeling of a hand playing with my cock. I wanted to play with her too, but she pushed my hand away. "No, I just want to serve you," she smiled. She caressed my hard cock alternating between her hand and her tongue. It didn't take very long for an amazing orgasm to overtake me. A huge load of cum disappeared into her mouth. She let my cock slip out and the second and third shots landed on my belly. She sat there smiling, while some cum oozed down her chin. Then she bent over me to lick up the cum on my chest. She swallowed everything to the last drop. "I'm someone who always cleans up the mess I make," she laughed.

Pfew, what an adventure. Our next dinner was years later at an in=persona meeting of the forum. We both had won 17 times by then. The group had arranged to stay at a hostel that night, 19 men and Laura in one dormitory.

"Shall we do what we always do after dinner?" I asked her.

"Now that's a good plan," she replied.

I slipped into her bed with the knowledge that 36 envious ears were listening. It was another great fuck. The next morning we walked naked to the shower.

"Shall I do what I always do the morning after we've had dinner?" she asked.

"Why not," I said. She gave a fantastic blowjob, while other people were brushing teeth or peeing.

This time she caught it all in her mouth and swallowed it without spoiling a single drop.

The radio show stopped shortly after. I've never seen her again.

(This -true- story was originally written in Dutch. Many thanks to volunteer Literotica editor vcwriter17b who turned my Dunglish into proper English and who gave me some valuable advice on content and writing style)