I Wonder What She’s Doing

Story Info
The thrill of not knowing.
3.1k words
15.1k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,142 Followers

Pure Sex Fiction Fantasy

Inspired By My Buddy Cadeauxxx

The Four Seasons... Beverly Hills...

"Oh my God, babe. This place is amazing. Wow!"

My girl Kaia is real excited. She's checking this place out, mesmerized by it all. I'm mesmerized by her, and by her immensely magnetic blonde beauty as well. The hotel's cool too. Ha.

We just got to our hotel. It's way, way nicer than our usual ones that we stay at too. The Four Seasons is known as a five star hotel that you definitely need to stay at if you're ever in Beverly Hills... and if you've got the dough.

We happen to be here on business. I'm an aspiring screenwriter, and my latest work was bought by a pretty famous, new entry to the movie investor role... Sharon Osbourne. She's branching out from just managing her husband's music career into the big and funky movie world.

Sharon was kind enough to book a room for me and my girl here at The Four Seasons while I'm here talking over the script with her. Looking around this place, I'm getting the feeling that I'm gonna really enjoy this movie biz stuff. Expensive everything here. Furniture, food, drinks... and chicks.

After we check in at the front desk, the bell hop greets us, and grabs our bags as we head up to our room. Nice enough guy. A little older than us, I think. Kaia and I are 20. He looks about 25 or so.

His name's Derek. Shorter than me. About six feet tall. Chubby. He keeps checking out Kaia. She and I are making out in the elevator on the way up to the room. I make sure to squeeze her sweet little ass for Derek to drool over. I like being watched. Kaia does too.

She's wearing some real tight, low cut white jeans. Her pink g string sticking out of the top of her jeans. I cam see out of the corner of my eye that Derek's enjoying the view of my girl's real supple butt and real skimpy g string. I smirk.

Kaia's tongue keeps fucking mine while we kiss. She's rubbing those all natural 32F breasts on my chest too, her tight pink polo shirt not getting in the way of that much at all.

I get in a real deep double hand scoop and squeeze on Kaia's beautiful booty right before we reach our floor. I slap her butt and shake it for Derek's... and my... entertainment. Kaia moans happily into my mouth. She sucks on my bottom lip as we break the kiss, then she smiles extra sweet and sex and kisses me quickly again before we make our way off of the elevator. Damn, my chick's hot. A super babe for sure. Shoulder length dirty blonde hair. The most perfect body. Trim, but curvy. The sweetest smile ever. I'm very lucky to have her. And, I definitely know it.

We head down the hall to the room and walk in. It's a suite. A real nice one too.

Derek brings our bags in, and I tip him. We all three chat for a minute. I find out that he's from a town about thirty miles from where Kaia and I are from.

Kaia excuses herself, and heads to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Derek and I keep chatting. I can see him looking over to the bedroom form the living room section, trying to catch a glimpse of my girl stripping her clothes off. I snicker. I love that my chick is so popular. It's a big turn-on for me.

A few minutes later, I usher Derek off, and head over to the bedroom. I relax on the bed while Kaia's in the shower.

The phone rings. It's Sharon. She's welcomes me and Kaia to Beverly Hills with that sexy accent of hers. We chat for a few. She makes me smile, gushing over my script. Her accent is really getting to me. I love a chick with a British accent. It's so damn sexy. I rub my bulge as we talk. Kaia walks into the room after her shower, and grins, her super soft white towel wrapped around her, giggling too when she sees me rubbing my cock through my black leather pants. She comes over and crawls on the bed to me, all sexy and ready to play.

Kaia softly, and oh so sexy kisses my bulge while I talk to Sharon. She's smiling at me with that amazingly beautiful smile of hers. My cock twitching in my pants at the sight of that super sweet smile. Her beautiful blue eyes sparkling. Words can't accurately describe how beautiful she is. She's a dream cum true. Most definitely, a dream cum true.

Kaia slowly licks up and down my bulge through my leather pants, smiling wide and giggling as I make my happy sex face. She blows me a kiss and starts to unzip my pants... when Sharon asks me very nicely to come downstairs, and meet her at the bar. She tells me that she doesn't have much time, but she really wants to talk to me before her meeting with some movie execs. I sigh, but I agree to meet her.

Kaia gives me a pouty look, kissing all over my bulge, and blowing me sweet kisses, even though I had to end our fun way, way too early.

I hang up.

"Sorry, baby. I'll make it up to you. I promise." I smile at my girl. She hugs me around the neck and smiles back. We kiss. Nice and passionate. Heated tongue fucking and copious spit swapping. My love for my girl only getting stronger. She's everything to me. My love. My heart. My world. The most beautiful girl in the world. And, she's all mine. Damn, I'm a lucky motherfucker. Ha.

I head downstairs to meet with my new business associate, leaving Kaia in the suite to chill. She waves and blows me another real sweet kiss as the elevator doors start to close, standing in the doorway. She drops the towel at the very last second and laughs, sensing my immense disappointment with having to leave. Ha. I love that gorgeous chick. I just grin and laugh, wondering if I made the right decision to have a meeting. Big money at stake or not.

Sharon greets me at the front desk. I get a call from Kaia.

"Baby, I can't find my earrings you gave me. Oh my God... where are they. I can't believe I lost them. They must have fallen out of one of my bags. Where can they be???? I'm so sorry, baby. They're so beautiful." Kaia's really worried about the earrings.

Sharon hears Kaia on the phone, and starts looking around the front desk where we checked in. I do too. She calls Derek over and he looks around too. Kaia's all worried in our suite, looking all over it for the earrings. They're diamonds ones with her intitals engraved in the gold on the back of them.

"I found them." Derek announces. We all take a deep breath. I tell Kaia that Derek found them by the elevators. She's so happy. He says he'll bring them up to her. I thank him, then Sharon and I head over to the bar for a quick business meeting.

"What will you have, handsome?" Sharon's sexy accent is even sexier up close. She's sitting right next to me at the bar. She's real close, leaning in to me, and rubbing up against my left side, grinning real sexy, and flirting.

"Vodka rocks."

"That'll be two vodka rocks, George."

"Yes, ma'am."

The bartender fixes our drinks.

Sharon smells amazing. I get a good whiff when she leans into me and whispers, "you know, I not only love your script..." Sharon sneaks her hand in between my legs and rubs my bulge. Nice and slow and smooth. Fuck, she can work a bulge. "... I love this cock too. I was so happy when you whipped it out for me at my house."

She gives me a real sexy British babe smirk as she rubs my cock. Her left hand resting on the left side of her face while she smirks at me. George grinning too when he gives us our drinks. I guess he's seen Sharon in action before.

I showed Sharon my cock when Kaia and I went over to her house for me to sign the deal with her. It was sort of a handshake replacement for the deal, I guess. Ha. She flashed me her boobs and I flashed her my cock. Kaia got a kick out of it too. We were all drinking and getting to know each other, and Sharon's brought up the idea, so we did it. Pretty simple. And pretty nice too. She's got great tits. Slightly saggy C cups, but still really nice.

"Glad you liked it." I grin. Not just from Sharon's hand on my cock. The whole situation is cool. Getting my big break professionally with a famous mature babe with one sexy ass accent. And, she's treating my cock real nice as we have drinks at the bar in the freaking Four Seasons Hotel... in Beverly freaking Hills! Yep... cool for sure.

"Mmmmmmmmmm. I sure did. And..." Sharon's squeezes my bulge, her very sexy mouth mere inches from mine. "... I sure do. Hehehe." We both laugh.

James, may I ask you something, dear?" Sharon asks as she unzips my pants, fishing out my half hard cock with her right hand as she holds her drink to her lips with her left. She wraps her hand around my shaft and starts pumping, right there under the bar.

"Sure." I try to play it cool.

"Are you kinky? I mean... are you and Kaia kinky?" Sharon gives me a real kinky look, sipping her vodka as she pumps my cock nice and steady, her thumb rubbing over my piss slit, rubbing the precum leaking out of it into the head.

"What do you mean?" I ask, then I groan. Sharon giggles mischievously as she jacks me off. Quick, then slow, then quick again... then slow and steady again. My cock going crazy in her hand. Her hand working my twitching cock so skillfully. Building my anticipation for cumming perfectly. My precum continually coating her thumb. I'm guessing that she's done this a few times before.

"Well... you know Derek?"

"Yeah." My happy groans from Sharon's handy work getting George's attention as he wipes a glass. He snickers. Sharon's definitely done this before... and here too.

"He may not look like it, but he's quite the ladies man. Believe me... I know." Sharon winks all naughty at me, sips her vodka, then speeds up on my cock. Pumping it quicker while she squeezes it a little tighter. It lurches in her hand, throbbing hard from her perfect, sort of public handjob.

I look at her inquisitively, trying not to scream out in wild ass ecstasy from her hand working it's naughty magic on my ten thick inches of hard and heaving meat.

"It's true. He gets a lot of pussy." The way she says pussy is so fucking sexy. Especially when she says it about three inches from your face... with a real naughty grin on her face.

That famous red hair of hers is such a turn on too. It's perfectly styled. Her ruby red lips are wet and creamy too. Fuck, this old broad is sexy!

I manage to slide my left hand up to her breasts, and squeeze both of them, one at a time, through her white silk blouse. She moans her sexy approval, so I squeeze them both again. A little rougher this time. Sharon moans once again, and pumps my cock a little faster, leaning in to softly kiss my left cheek. She purrs so sexy as she kisses me, then slowly licks my cheek, her hand pumping nice and quick on my constantly twitching shaft while I play with her C cup, mature breasts. God, this is an awesome day so far.

"Oh yeah?" I snicker. Derek doesn't look the part. A chubby dude with a pretty average look besides that. But, hey, I'll take her word for it.

Sharon leans in real close, and whispers in my ear, "he's even fucked me... several times. And, he's really good too. Oh my God, he's so good. I get so wet thinking about how good he is. That big, fat cock fucking my pussy... My bum... My mouth. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. I see that's turning you on." Sharon definitely notices my precum soaking her thumb. My cock throbbing and lurching non stop in her hand as she jerks me as well.

"What if... Hmmm... What if he was fucking Kaia right now. Up in your suite while your down here with my hand wrapped around this gorgeous cock of yours? Hmmm? Pumping away on it. Hmmm?" Sharon asks extra naughty and wickedly. My happy growls intensifying as her hand speeds up on my cock. It lurches so hard in her hand, but... she pinches my head as she feels my impending cum getting near. She looks right at me. Smirking wickedly, her eyebrows raised inquisitively at me.

What if Derek is upstairs fucking my girlfriend? How would I feel? Where is he? I look around the bar. I don't seem in here or near the front desk either. Is he still up there? Would Kaia actually fuck him behind my back. She's never cheated on me. Never. Would she? And with him? Chubby Derek, the bell hop. Is Sharon just teasing me about him? My mind is spinning a thousand miles an hour. I shake my head to clear it.

"What about it, babe? What do you thing they're doing? I don't see him down here. Oh... I just got a message. I wonder if that's Derek sending me a naughty pic of him fucking your girlfriend. Should I look? Do you want to see? Could you handle it if you saw a picture of that big, fat dick shoved up Kaia's sweet pussy... or her bum? I bet she'd love having Derek's big dick up there. I know I did. He's such a great fuck too. I just know she'd cum and cum and cum."

The sexy British bitch has me wondering what Kaia is doing up in our suite. Is Derek actually up there with her? Fucking her. Would she actually do that? My mind races again, thinking about it all.

Sharon grabs her phone, and looks at the message, but she won't tell me what the message was. Is she keeping something from me? How much of a cock tease is this bitch? Would she hide Kaia fucking Derek from me? What the fuck is actually going on???

"Maybe she's fucking him right now, but she's hoping you won't find out. Or... maybe she pulled him into the room when he went up there to return her earrings, and she dropped to her knees, smiling up at him, and sucked that big, beautiful dick dry. His chubby belly smacking Kaia in the face as she sucked him so deep. Maybe he pissed in her mouth too. I remember that you told me that Kaia loves to drink your piss. Maybe she begged Derek to let her drink his. Oh my God, that's so hot. Yeahhhhhh. Mmmmmmmm. I want to drink his piss too. Maybe I should go up there and join them.... UMPH....."

I finally shut Sharon the fuck up by grabbing her red head, and shoving it under the bar so she can suck down my fucking load as it blasts the fuck out of my cock. Sharon very eagerly sucks it too. She drinks my sticky seed so voraciously. Gorging myself on it. So damn hungry for my rich and creamy semen. Cooing blissfully as it keeps shooting so powerfully into her fucking slutty mouth.

Sharon pumps my base extra fast as she sucks the top half of my cock, swallowing fast and furious to keep up with my massive wad racing into her mouth, and right down her very experienced at cum drinking throat.

Oh my God! I can't stop cumming! This fucking cock teasing bitch has me so fucking excited! Fuck! I growl and growl. Sipping my vodka, and growling some more. Not giving a flying shit how anyone else in the bar feels about it either.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Sharon's intensely slutty moans of cum lust just make me growl even louder. I bang on the bar as well. Fuck! I love this fucking bar!

"Yum. Thank you for the delicious snack, my love." Sharon sits up and wickedly winks me as she wipes the corners of her mouth. She downs the last of her vodka rocks and smiles at me. Damn, she's sexy. She's sweet too. She puts my cock away for me and zips me up. She even kisses my cheek.

Right then, Kaia comes walking into the bar, smiling over at me and waving. She walks over and hugs me. Sharon kisses me goodbye and hugs Kaia, winking and smirking at me behind Kaia's back. She looks back and waves to me, blowing me a kinky kiss as she puts her designer shades back on.

"Thanks for inviting me down, baby. I was missing you upstairs. After Derek dropped the earrings off, I just watched some TV til Sharon messaged me and told me that you asked her to invite me down, so I came down." Kaia kisses me, her arms draped around my neck.

"How long was Derek up there?" I ask, smiling at my girl, smiling inside too. Sharon really had me going there. The cock teasing bitch. I'm gonna love working with her.

"A little while. We hung out and talked. He's really sweet. I was so happy that he found my earrings, I just had to thank him somehow." Kaia grins happily. Those beautiful blue eyes sparkling again.

"Somehow?" I wonder what she meant. Wait... was Sharon right after all?...

"I paid him fifty bucks. He didn't want it, but I made him take it. I just had to give him something for his trouble. Hehe." Kaia giggles so sweet and kisses me.

Whew! She had me going there for a second. Oh well... our trip is starting off pretty good. A great hotel suite, and I got jerked off by Sharon Osbourne in the bar. And, cock teased royally by her as well. Damn, I love Beverly Hills. Ha.

By : DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,142 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 2 years ago

Thanks for the shoutout. I'm honored I could inspire you. Sorry to see the usual trolls in your comments. It's easy to criticize another writer much harder for them to write their own stories. Always respected you cause you don't care what other people think and write what you want, and that counts! If anyone wants to bash Dick for writing, then go write your own stuff!

DickThePimpDickThePimpabout 2 years agoAuthor
Sharon Osbourne

Because Sharon Osbourne is in it... She and I fooling around at the bar is the actual sex part of the story, not the fantasy part, so I tagged it as mature

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

***Why was this story in Mature? Thanks for the read.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Adventures of Jason, Teenage Stud Shy, hung teenager has his first sexual experience.in First Time
Gym Milf Affair Fit Mom finds appreciation at gym she's not getting at home.in Mature
It's a Wonderful Life Wife hires a new front office woman.in Loving Wives
Mandy The PTA Mom Mandy takes the chess team to Myrtle Beach.in First Time
My ED Became Her Awakening Pt. 01 Mature wife’s awakening Part 1.in Mature
More Stories