I Won't Put Your Dick in my Mouth

Story Info
You say you don't want to... But do you really?
2.4k words
3.99
23.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So you agreed to come out to the show with me, and we were hanging out in the hotel room I rented for you. You tossed your Switch to the side and sighed. "I'm bored." So I asked what you wanted to go out and do. You said, "I don't want to do anything. I'm sore from the plane ride." So I suggested you take a hot bath. You didn't want to.

I said I was sorry, and I hope you feel better soon then, and turned to leave. You said, "I know you want to give me a massage." I stopped, turning back slowly. "I could tell you were staring my legs. And my butt."

I replied with, "I promised I would not try to make a move on you, if you came out to see the show with me. I never said anything about not looking." And in fact, I had been glancing at whatever of your lovely brown skin that I could. And your outfits showed off a lot.

So you shrugged and said it was fine as you took off your shirt and laid on your stomach, head pillowed on your hands.

So then I started massaging your back. After awhile you said, "Mmmm... A little lower." So I moved my hands lower down your back, and then lower again when you urged me on. And you were dissatisfied every time.

So you suggested I stand in front of you, so my hands could push in a different direction. Of course I was hard, so I stood back from you a bit, and you kept saying, "Mmmm... Lower." And I kept reaching lower and lower on your back, until I was almost rubbing your butt.

Then you looked up at me, slightly annoyed. "You arms are too long, you freak."

"What do you mean? I figured you didn't want me to push up against you."

You replied with, "And why wouldn't I want that?"

"...Well, I assumed you didn't want my boner against your face..."

And you just repeated yourself, as if you hadn't even heard what I said. "And why wouldn't I want that?"

So I took a step closer and massaged your back more, as I gingerly pressed my erection against your cheek, not certain if you were joking or not. So as I rubbed and pressed the fatigue from your muscles, you began rubbing your cheek against me, teasing me.

Eventually you used your nose. Then your chin, and then even your mouth, pushing and playing with my boner from outside my pants. And after awhile you asked what I was thinking.

"I... I'm thinking about how soft and supple your skin is."

"Mmmmm. Is that all?"

"I'm... Thinking about how good you're making me feel right now."

"Oh yeah? And what are you imagining?" I stay silent. You take this chance to kiss my bulge playfully. "Hmmmm?"

"You kissing it more." So you kiss it. "A-and you nibbling it a bit." You softly bite me through my pants. "I-I'm imagining pulling my dick out"

"I see." You nuzzle against me some more. "...And what do you imagine will happen if you do?"

"E-everything you have done so far.... Directly against it." You look up at me.

"I won't put your dick in my mouth."

"I-I know you won't."

"Do you want me to?" I nod. "Say it"

"I-I want to put my dick in your mouth."

"I still won't put it in my mouth." You bite my pants again. I breathe in deep.

"I want my dick in your mouth."

You rub your nose and lips against it. "I know," You say almost absentmindedly, not even bothering to look at me anymore.

I use one hand to grab my zipper. "I'm gonna pull it out now."

You shrug. "I can't stop you." You look up at me again. "But I won't suck your dick. Not even if you force me."

So I pull out my penis, it's slight downward curve giving it an extra bounce. You look up at me as I look down at you, the side of the head brushing your cheek, the white of my mast contrasting nicely with your darker skin. We stare a moment, unmoving, except for your blinking and my mast bobbing slightly to the beat of my heart.

I look back to your back and start massaging you again, and you nuzzle against my bare mast a bit. You mostly ignore the head as you press your cheek against the shaft. And you nuzzle it with your nose. You even lightly press your amazingly soft lips against it here and there. I move one hand to the back of your head as you kiss it again. Then you feel my hand, you immediately look up at me, pressing it against your cheek.

"No Sam. I won't open my mouth"

"I-I know."

"You want me to though." For the first time, you momentarily press your big lips against my helmet.

"God yes I do!" You say nothing, just staring up at me. "B-but you won't."

"No Sam. I won't open my mouth for your dick." You move your head slightly, so your chin is resting on my tip, still looking up at me. "Not even if you try to make me."

We stare each other down. You don't smile. You don't laugh. You don't even seem to breathe. You just seem to rock your chin against me slightly.

I go for the bait. "Wh-what would you do if I tried to make you?"

You shrug slightly, my mast slipping back up against your cheek. "I can't do anything to stop you, since you're so much bigger than me. I can't even use my hands." You move your elbows slightly, showing how your hands are trapped beneath your head. "But I still won't."

"...You won't what?" I dare to step back slightly, aiming my dick at you.

You close your eyes, as if growing bored. "I won't open my mouth."

So I rub it against your cheek. You rub your cheek back.

I poke your nose with the tip. You nuzzle it, making it bounce.

I push it against your lips, breathing erratically. You purse your lips ever so slightly, in a slight parody of a small kiss.

But no matter how I press and poke and prod, you refuse to even wrap your lips around it. I tilt your head back slightly, pressing my glans firmly against your lips. You just stare coldly up at me, even when I manage to push past your lips, to rub my tip against your clenched teeth.

As I pull back a bit, you roll slightly onto your side, keeping your head at the end of the bed, perfectly accessible. And you keep one hand pillowing your head, while the other pulls a blanket to cover your semi-nakedness. But even after you cover yourself, your other hand stays beneath the covers, so I cannot see what it is doing. But I know.

"I won't get you off with my mouth, Sam."

"I-I can tell."

"So what are you going to do? Beat one out while rubbing against my face?" You rub your cheek against me, laughing mockingly. Your hand seems to be moving slightly under the blanket.

"I... I want you to use your mouth."

You press your lips against the crown. "There. I used my mouth." Your blanket rustles just the slightest bit.

"I want to be inside your mouth, Rebecca. I want you to suck my dick."

"No Sam. I won't suck your dick." Your blankets start moving a little more, as you are surely pleasuring yourself while you deny me. "And you can't make me."

So the hand on your head grabs more firmly, and I push my tip against your mouth again. But I'm no longer gentle. Your breathing speeds as you rub yourself faster, keeping your mouth closed. I lean back my head and close my eyes, keeping my tip pressed against your teeth. And you take this opportunity to nip my tip sharply.

"A-ahhh!" I open my eyes to you smirking up at me. I suddenly lean forward, pressing harder against your mouth, groping your perky, shuddering butt. You whimper slightly, jerking slightly as I touch you without your permission.

You bite me again, harder this time, making me whimper myself, then groan at the stimulation. As I rub you butt more, I grab your hair and twist slightly. You cry out in pain, and I take advantage if this to force my head into your mouth.

As soon as my head passes your lips and presses against your tongue, you moan in protest, biting down harder, causing me to groan and shake. But your hand goes even faster between your thighs, and I pull the blanket back, revealing that you had undone your shorts, and your hand was beneath your panties, and trapped between your thighs. You make no move to hide it from me.

"I thought... I couldn't make you open your mouth..." You clench your teeth around my dick, making me moan in pain. "Pl-please 'Becca..." You start grinding your teeth.

Suddenly I have had enough. I smack your cheek. You glare up at me, letting pressure off with your teeth, but not allowing me to move. I smack you again, as I twist your hair, and you let up all together. But your hand is still running wild between your thighs.

Seeing your dark lips spread wide as they wrap around my thick, white mast was extremely arousing. And with the size difference between us, it almost looked like you were sucking on an arm instead of my dick.

I start moving my hips, sliding my now tender shaft in and out of your mouth. You close your eyes, masturbating more, your other hand coming out to press against my hip, so I don't push too deeply into your mouth.

But my switch has been flipped. I'm not having any of it anymore. So I bat your hand away, and proceed to use your mouth as I see fit. Your hand pounds ineffectively at my hip for a moment, but then... You seem to give up, and your arm reaches around so you are holding the back of my thigh, almost urging me on.

But you don't suck. You refuse to. You alternate between squeezing your eyes shut as I use your mouth, humming and moaning, and glaring up at me angrily.

Your hand never stops moving.

I am more excited than I have ever been, my dick hard as a rock, my breathing ragged. And I know it won't be long. So I warn you. "Rebecca... I'm gonna cum. You moan harder, then shake your head, pushing at me again. I ignore your resistance. Then you bite me again. I pull back suddenly, your teeth beginning to scrape me raw.

"D-don't cum in my mouth!"

I know you hate it. It makes me want it more. "But I want to. I'm so fucking close!" I'm jerking myself as we argue.

"Don't you dare fucking cum in my mouth, Sam!"

I press my tip against your lips as I jerk. "S-suck it then. Finish me off and I'll pull out!"

You scowl at me for making you do this. "Fuck you." You stick out your tongue, licking my head as I continue jerking quickly. Then you whisper. "...You better fucking pull out." And suddenly you plunge down, sucking on my sore, twitching dick quickly, your hand on my ass, pulling me harder against your mouth, finally starting to get me off by yourself. But you have difficulty getting all of it into your greedy mouth. Your other arm reaches around, pulling me harder against you, and my tip presses against your throat, causing you to gag momentarily.

And that's all it takes.

I manage to pull out, just before cumming. Hard. You jerk back in surprise as my first spurt hits you right between the eyes. You quickly close your eyes, as a second rope hits your cheek, and a third sticks to the corner of your mouth. Then, to my utter surprise and amazement, you opened your mouth, sticking out your tongue. I immediately pressed my head to your tongue, allowing the last two spurts of my seed to spray against your tongue and into your mouth.

You close your mouth around my head again, sucking softly, your tongue lapping at my slit as I stroke your hair gently, while the thought occurred to me that it seemed even when you were being a brat, you were still submissive, deep down.

I pull out of your mouth, my thighs twitching from the stimulation provided to my now softening penis. You open your mouth, letting my thick semen drool down onto the bed and onto my pants. God you look good with my semen on your face!

Your face turns up too look at me as I thank you. You frown. "Thank me for what? For not being able to fight back when you fucked my mouth, even after I told you you can't?" You sit up, hard, dark nipples topping your perky, bare breasts, bouncing slightly from your angry ranting. "Or for cumming in my mouth when I told you not to?!"

It was difficult not to notice the top of your bush poking out from where your panties were pulled ever so slightly down, testament to the fact that your actions belied your tone. Even so, you saw my wandering gaze. "And now you're even thinking of taking advantage of me again!" You made no move to cover yourself, but your eyes glittered with anger. "Well I am a taken woman, Samuel! And no matter how you beg, or how much you try, you won't be getting into THESE panties!" You pulled said panties up, completely covering your bush, but also outlining your wet lips.

As you storm away, I call out after you, "And what if I want to steal you away from him?"

You pause, but you don't turn around. For a moment, you say nothing. Then I hear your soft reply. "Try if you want. There's no way in hell I'll let you." You are gone, into the bathroom, almost before I registered the words. The refusal. The challenge. Suddenly the blood was flowing back into my spent shaft. I follow you, opening the door that slammed shut after you.