Ian and Michael - Coming to Terms Ch. 01

Story Info
A young confused man finds out about himself.
2.7k words
4.52
9.3k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was talking recently with my husband about my younger days and he told me it was wild and hot, he then confessed to reading erotica from time to time and said that I should right down my experiences, so here I am typing away. I apologize for any spelling mistakes or poor grammar in advance.

I guess I should start off by telling you about me then I was born Aug,28th 1989, when I had just turned 18, I was and still am on the shorter side at only 5'7 and never more than 150 pounds soaking wet. I had light brown hair almost blonde that was in style at the time, long but not "girly" long parted to the sides so it covered my one eye and shorter in the back partially spiked, I had a dainty slightly feminine face, I think as I've aged its filled out, more defined and less feminine of course looking back that could have been due to the thick black eyeliner that I would wear I was the definition of a skinny emo kid. My eyes are my best feature, though everyone I've been with says it's my slight bubble butt, I have heterochromia and have one eye that is a mossy green and the other light blue like a lake on a clear calm day. My family is rather religious, like church every Sunday type of people, and were not to excited in my style.

September 2nd 2007 3:44 pm.

It was my family most of all that at the time was giving me so much anxiety, and I was saying so to my best friend, then and always, Sam on MSN messenger. I had just confessed that I was feeling confused, as I have been jerking off to gay porn, and cumming faster then I ever had. She told me that she wasn't that surprised as I was a more feminine guy than most with my style and mannerisms. To be honest I was a little insulted and it added to the confusion. She told me I should come over so we can talk about this and so that my parents don't read it, being who she is, a fucking genius, she told me to delete the messages incase they get snoopy, which my mother total was inclined to do.

I logged out, got my shoes on asked my mom if I could have the keys to the sedan to go to Sam's house.

She smiled at me and said "When are you to just going to come out and tell everyone you are a couple? "

"Mom, she's been my best friend since JK that would just be weird." I said laughing awkwardly with her grabbed the keys from her and headed out the door.

Sam didn't live to far away and it was a short ride to her house, when I got there I just walked in the front door and said hello to her parents and her brother Todd. This house was my second home and to tell the truth Mr. And Mrs. Campbell have always treated me a bit better then my own parents, not to say they didn't treat me fine.

"Hey Ian," Mrs Campbell said leaning in and giving me a kiss on the cheek, "Sam is in the shed have a smoke, she said you'd be coming by, are you staying for dinner?" I told I would and made my way to the shed in the back yard that was our normal hang out.

Sam's parents were young when they had her brother Todd and understand that kids are going to experiment with drugs and alcohol, so they set up the "safe shed" as a place for that to happen without too much worry, they did have a rule of no hard drugs only the stuff nature could provide. Which is exactly what I could smell as I walked in and a large cloud of weed smoke billowed out. Sam was there sitting with a guy I didn't know, he looked older, maybe he was one of Todd's friends from college.

I went to same and gave her a hug. I should explain Sam is beautiful and I'm not just saying that because she is my best friend, even to this day I get aroused looking at here, she is petite and pale with long black hair with a single green streak in the middle, she stands no taller then 5'3 and is maybe at her worse 100 pounds even, with snake bite pearcings and eyes so dark brown they looked black she was ever emo boys wet dream.

"Ian ooh my god how are you?" She said with a giggle obviously a couple of bong bowls in and with a huge smile on her face, she turns to the guy sitting there and says " this is Michael, I met him at the University during my tour of the campus."

A little bit if sadness went through me when she mentioned that, she was going away to uni, sure only 45 minutes away, but I was so use to her being no more than 15 that it was hard for me to handle.

I on the other hand had decided to take the year off to work as my dad said he wouldn't pay and I didn't qualify for the assistance programs.

I look over to the guy and instantly feel my face go hot as I say hello. He is taller than me at least 6' but slim in a muscular sort of way, with extremely dark hair and light brown eyes. he was wearing an Alexisonfire band tee which was awesome because I loved them, and a pair of black skinny jeans you can tell he wasn't wearing underwear as I could see the outline of his cock, his head was even visable. I stared at him for probably too long as he cleared his throat and I noticed he had his hand out to shake mine.

I shook his hand and sat down, Sam packing a bowl for me and passed the bong. I took the toke and laid back on the sofa that was in the shed, trying my hardest not to look at Michael.

I looked over at Sam and said slightly pouty " I thought we were going to talk Sam" and used my eyes to point at Michael pretty much asking why is he here, I swear and heard him chuckle.

"We will babe don't worry, Michael was already here and came out with me for a toke, but it can wait, I really have to pee and you two can talk to get to know each other" she told me as she got up and exited the shed with a knowing smile on her face. At the time I was oblivious to her plan, but I thanked her later.

We sat in silence for nearly a minute me obviously trying to avoid look his way because I know my eyes would wander to the bulge. He broke the silence by telling me Sam said I was an Alexisonfire fan.

"Ya I am I saw them live once two it was, like, the greatest time" I actually recoiled from shock, I didn't normally talk like that, but fuck this guy was making me nervous, I could feel my cock twitch in my skinny jeans.

He didn't seem to mind though and used it as his opening to talk to me and ask me more questions about myself and what kind of music I liked and stuff like that. While talking I found out that we like alot of the same bands and tv shows. At one point he got up grabbed a CD off the shelf put it in and sat back down, but next to me on the couch.

We smoked a few more bowls and just chatted me not noticing him inching closer to me. After a while I ran out of things to say and finally asked my voice cracking slightly, " so do you have, umm a girlfriend or something?"

I could feel my face burn red and I looked down. I was so confused right now, but he just chuckled again and told me no.

I looked up and saw that he was looking at me a slight smile on his face, I noticed he had the left side of his lip pierced and small spacers in his ears. I was also very aware of how close to me he was.

I was happily shocked by what happened next, he learned forward and pressed his lips into mine. I moan instantly parting my lips slightly, he took that as an invitation and I felt him push his togune into my mouth. I reciprocated happily and we sat on the couch making out for a few minutes when I did something I was even surprised by.

The way we were sitting I was on his left side so my left hand was more free, which was fortunate because that was my main hand for jerking off as I used the right on the mouse. I put my hand on his upper thigh and started to rub his leg slowly moving my hand up until I felt that distracting bulge. I was shocked that he was already semi hard, and when I felt it over his pant for the first time something inside me clicked.

I went for his belt buckle and hurriedly undid it, his button fly, and zipper. My guess of no underwear was right and when I unzipped his pants his cock popped out. I stopped kissing him and looked down. My mouth started to water as I beheld his uncut cock that was finally completely hard and at least 7" long and thick as hell at least the size of my dainty wrist.

"Wow" I said as I licked my lips and looked up into his eye as my hand tried to wrap around it, " I've never done this before" I said letting out a small giggle like some schoolgirl.

"That's fine it feels good" he said as he leaned in and we started to make out again me pumping his cock faster and faster in time with his breathing that was getting heavier.

It hadn't dawned on me at all the Sam had been gone awhile when suddenly the shed door opened and she walked in proclaiming : " Hey boys diners- oh my god!" As I broke off the kiss and whipped my head around and saw my beast friend with the biggest smile on her face. I hadn't stoped stroking Michael's cock.

" I'll tell everyone that you two are alittle to out of it to get up right now" she said as she backed out of the shed winking at me a huge smile on her face.

" Oh my god" I said in a very girl voice that even surprised me. I let go of his cock and put my hands to my face trying to hide my embarrassment, " I'm sorry I should go"

As I got up to try and rush out, an obvious boner in my pants, he grabbed my wrist and pulled my back don't to the couch and said " I can't make you stay but I'd be really happy if you did"

I didn't know what to do I just stared him in the eye my lips slightly parted when he lunged forward again and start making out with me violently, while in between kisses telling me how hot and sexy I was, the perfect little teenage Twink.

I was so turned on I could feel the precum starting to pool in my boxer briefs. My hand instantly shot out for his cock again and started pumping this time harder, when I felt the friction growing I did what I would if I had my lotion available and spit on my hand to lube him up. This felt so right.

This went on for another five or so minutes when I finally gave in and let go. I got down to my knees in front of him looked him in the eyes and said" you're the first cock I've ever touched and I wanna suck it so bad...can I suck your dick please" I essentially whined at him.

He nodded to me and I went to work. I didn't know what to do, and I had never gotten a blowjob before so I couldn't go based off of what I liked, so I started by licking up his shaft like I'd seen in pornos. I took it slow trying to absorb the taste and feel. It didn't really taste like much but it felt great as I went up his shaft with my tongue feeling every bulging pulsating vein, until I got to the head which was now picking out of the foreskin, I was cut so it was a little weird see one in cut, and wrapped my lips around it sucking it like a lollipop and flicking it with my tongue.

After about thirty seconds I started to Bob my head up and down running my lips up and down only putting about half of it in my mouth. He was groaning and gyrating his hips as I went to work. Soon I was back to focusing on his head sucking it feeling the precum leaking from his thick cock. I put my hand around it and started to jerk him as I sucked his head.

I was in paradise and with each moan from Michael I became more and more confident and started to take more of his length in but it still stretched my mouth open. After a while I was surprised to feel his pubes touching my nose I had his whole cock in my mouth. As soon as I realized this I gaged and came up for a string of saliva trailing from my lips to the tip of his dick.

" This is the biggest dick I've seen" I told him as I went back to work laughing alittle then moaning. After a few more minutes of this he started to moan really loud and thrust his hips forcing his cock a little deeper but not enough to gag me. When I felt it, his cum erupt from his cock hitting the back of my throat and covering my tongue. I pulled his dick out and two more large string of cum splattered out onto my face.

"Sorry" he said as I knelt there with a shocked smile on my face. His cum was salty and felt a little weird in my mouth but I swished it around opens my mouth to show him like I'd seen some guys do in the prob I've been watching, then swallow. His eyes went big and he smiled leaned into me and kisses my not caring that the cum on my face was smearing into his.

"I meant sorry for cumming on your face" he said after breaking off the kissing and gathering the rest of the cum off my face and offering it to me. I licked it off his fingers and shrugged

"I don't mind" I said Ina sultry voice I didn't know I had, " I liked it, it felt so good to get your hot come on my face" I put my lips over his now flaccid cock and started to suck again, " I want more" I said pleadingly.

So he gave me more.

After the second blowjob and a quick clean up, as yes he did cum on my face again, we went inside to see everyone else was done eating but our plates were still on the table covered. Sam gave me a knowing smile that also told me she wanted details. We ate and then I said I needed to get home.

As I was leaving Michael came up to me in the hall and asked for my MSN info and my cellphone number to call me. I smiled and said absolutely.

I was dazed on my drive home thinking about nothing else but what I had just done and how right it felt. That's when I knew as I pulled the sedan in to driveway. I wasn't confused anymore, I knew more than anything now that I was gay. Not only that but that I loved getting facials. It just felt so good to feel that hot sticky cum all over my face. My cock started to stiffen and I headed inside.