Ian's Adventure Pt. 08

Story Info
Ian and his mom are invited to a party.
11k words
3.67
4.6k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning." The tall, older man said with a nod. He was rather well built, active from all appearances, his gray hair cut short under a well weathered straw hat. Wearing Bermuda shorts and a t-shirt, he exuded an air of relaxed confidence. A wealthy retiree I guessed.

Beside him a woman I guessed to be in her early forties or so. Rather petite and well endowed with a shape that only models could pull off, wearing a one piece bikini and beach sandals, coated in sand. It was hard to make out any details of her face as her sun glasses nearly covered her entire face. Like her husband, she too wore a weathered straw hat over her shoulder length sun bleached blonde hair.

She was rather cute to be honest.

At their feet walked the same mongrel dog that had investigated us some earlier, now panting heavily and tired.

"You staying at the Honeymoon Cove?" The man asked as we came to a stop to greet them. He had an accent I couldn't place. European for certain.

"Yes." I said, perplexed that they didn't seem to mind us naked.

"Rock." The man said, offering a hand. "This delicious morsel beside me is Asta."

"Ian." I said, taking his hand in mine. His grip was sure and firm. "Rock, Asta, pleasure to meet you. This is Carina."

We all made our introductions.

"You lose power?" Rock asked, glancing back down the beach. The house wasn't visible from here.

"Yeah." I nodded, feeling very much at a loss. It was weird talking to someone without my clothes on. "The generator is out of diesel. But the propane still seems to be working."

"Wouldn't work even if it had fuel. I keep telling him to get it fixed." Rock shook his head, looked thoughtful for a moment. "We have a place down the beach a ways, a good twenty minute walk from here." Rock motioned the direction they were walking. "If you need anything, anything at all, drop on by. Can't miss us."

"Rock!" Asta admonished. "Where's your hospitality? Please, you two must come over for a party today!" Asta said her accent thick and sultry. Swedish? I'm no expert, but definitely sounded like something from northern Europe. "We're having some friends over, and we always have room for more! Lots of food, cold drinks and pleasant company!"

"Now, dear." Rock said. "We don't want to impose. I think these two have other plans for their honeymoon than to be roped into a dreary party of ours."

Asta playfully jabbed her husband in the side. "Dreary? I for one, welcome some fresh faces. Not often we meet honeymooners from the cove."

"Well, actually, there's two more." Carina said. "We didn't come alone."

"Oh!" Asta beamed brightly. "Even better! A double wedding! You must be very close."

"Something like that." Carina said.

The phrasing wasn't lost on the couple.

I didn't think it possible, but Asta's smile grew even wider. "You must come! I insist!"

"Unfortunately, the roads out." I said.

"Ours too." Rock said. "Around here, everyone travels by boat or walks. We can pick you by boat. But it would probably be best to plan to spend the night, as our parties tend to run late, and navigating the cove at night is tricky."

"We wouldn't want to impose." I said.

"Nonsense. Plenty of room." Asta scoffed at my feeble protest.

"What time?" Carina asked in surrender.

"Say three? Four?" Asta asked.

"Four. Sounds like a great time." Carina said. "Dress code?"

"Come as you are." Asta said, appraising us. "We're nudists too, though the nights do cool off, so bring something warm."

"What should we bring?" I asked, resigned to going to their party now.

"Just yourselves." Asta said. "We have more than enough."

And so it was agreed. They would send someone to pick us up later that afternoon and bring us back tomorrow.

"Don't stay out too much longer." Asta warned as we parted ways. "The sun will burn quickly if you are not careful."

Carina thanked her, and they continued on their way.

"What do you think?" I asked when we were well out of ear shot.

"Swingers." Carina said. "Nice couple though."

"Really?" I asked, glancing back, only to see empty beach behind us.

"Oh yeah." She said. "Did you see her smile when I told her we weren't alone?"

"Yes." I said.

Carina nodded. "She was really scoping you out."

"She has pretty feet." I observed. "I'd do her."

"He was pretty handsome too." Carina admitted. "I wonder if his cock is as big as yours."

"He was checking you out too." I said. "Made me jealous."

"Really?" Carina blushed.

"Carina, I don't know how to tell you this, but Yvonne was right about you being hot." I smiled.

"You want to go to their party?" Carina asked, clutching my arm as we walked.

"Pretty much committed to it now." I said.

"Never been to a swinger party." Carina said, gave me a sidelong look.

"Me either. Should be fun." I said.

"There you are!" Yvonne shouted from the tiki bar as we came into sight of the house. "We were getting worried! Just in time for margaritas!" She turned to shout up the to main house. "Lily, get your ass down here! They're back!"

Leaning against the railing, nearly empty margarita glass in hand, Yvonne laughed seeing that we were naked. "Looks like you had a good time." Seeing mom's expression, her smile grew. "A really good time."

"The best." Carina said, holding up the t-shirt full of shells. "We found a lot of nice shells."

"I guess your dream became real?" Yvonne asked Carina as we climbed the few wooden steps onto the dock.

Dream? I wondered if mom had divulged her dark fantasy to Yvonne during their talk after the hot tub incident.

"In a big way!" Carina grinned sheepishly, crimson in her cheeks. She gripped my hand tightly, as if afraid I would slip away.

"Congratulations." Yvonne said, giving Carina a quick hug and peck on the lips. Yvonne was wearing a different bikini, and looked absolutely gorgeous in it. She looked from Carina to me. She grinned brightly. "You two serious, or just a roll in the hay?"

"Mom and son with occasional benefits." Mom summarized.

"Awesome. Good to know." Yvonne laughed, turned to shout back up the dock. "Lily, where the hell are you?"

Wow. I was stunned. Yvonne accepted our incestuous relationship without hesitation. She was genuinely happy for Mom.

"Coming, coming." We could hear Lily say.

We looked up to see Lily carrying a tray of margaritas. She too was wearing a bikini different from the one yesterday and looked very sexy in it. Knowing Carina gave me permission to have sex with Lily really made me look at her in a whole new light.

Lily looked over at mom, frowned.

"Mom! You're naked?" She exclaimed, getting her first real look at us. She quickly looked to me. "Ian? What the fuck-" then comprehension dawned in her eyes. "You-?"

"Oh yeah." Carina said with an almost shy nod. "And it was awesome."

Lily was dumbfounded, stared at us. "Well, fuck."

"Yes we did." Carina said with a measure of pride, taking the tray from her shocked daughter. "You should try it."

An awkward moment of silence passed as Yvonne passed the drinks around, before finding a seat on one of the deck chairs.

"Are you fucking with me?" Lily asked.

"Oh! That reminds me!" Carina said, finding her own chair. It was as if her daughter's concern was of nothing of importance. "We met a nice couple, and they invited all of us to a party today!"

"Swingers. We think." I added, relishing the cold taste of the perfect margarita, dragging one of the bar stools closer.

"A swinger party?" Yvonne laughed. "Damn woman, when you fall, you fall hard."

"I've been reborn." Carina said. "I'm going to enjoy life to the fullest."

"Well, good for you." Yvonne smiled as Lily went to sit on the lounge chair beside her.

"So you coming with us?" Carina said.

"Nah." Yvonne shook her head. "The swinger scene is not my thing. Gets icky after a while."

"Lily? How about you?" Carina asked.

"I think I'll sit this one out." Lily said with a frown. "I'm still trying to process you and Ian."

"Do you think me having sex with Ian is wrong?" Carina asked.

"You asking me?" Lily shook her head. "My mom and brother are having an open incestuous relationship and are going to a swinger party. Of course that's wrong. But who am I to judge? You have a smile that I've never seen before. I'm happy that you're happy. Everyone is happy. I don't know what to think anymore."

"Lily and I will be fine." Yvonne said cheerily. "You kids go and have a good time."

The sound of deep rumbling swept through the cove as the impressive vessel slowly made it's way into the cove. The boat was huge, almost dwarfing the dock it was pulling up to, very nearly beaching itself as it glided to a stop beside the dock.

By the time I reached the dock, the boat was already tied up, the engines idling, a lone figure waiting on the dock. It was an impressive vessel, a high end off shore cigarette boat I would later learn. And it was being used as our taxi.

Instead of Rock or Asta, I was greeted by an absolute blonde bombshell, long hair fashioned into corn rows of colorful beads. She smiled warmly upon seeing me, her eyes the brightest blue of anyone I had ever met. Her facial features those of a nordic goddess, but her face was not what my eyes were drawn to.

She was darkly tanned, the kind of tan that made natives envious. This was someone who loved the sun. Too bad she was wearing the concealing sports bra under the white tee shirt, as I bet she had impressive breasts, given how stretched the material was. The cargo shorts while seemingly out of place, were flattering for her round ass.

And oh my god, her feet! What was I to think of a woman's whose feet rivaled Yvonne's? I wanted to drop to the deck, to show her the worship she deserved.

She was fucking gorgeous!

I was not expecting this at all.

"Wipe your chin." The woman said with a sultry smile. Her voice was soft and silvery, musical in nature. "You're drooling."

"Uh, ah. Sorry." I said, desperate to find my train of thought. "Nice boat."

She laughed, shook her head. "Good save. No worries. Happens all the time. But it will never happen between us. You're not my type." She said as she held out a hand in greeting. "Name's Avery."

"Ian." I said, returning the surprisingly firm handshake. "I don't think I've ever been shot down so quick."

"If it helps, I'm a dude." Avery said, brushing back a long strand of her hair. "The local freak. Yes, everything about me is real, including my cock."

I stared.

"Literally, I'm a man in a woman's body and all that shit. Point is, I am not into men at all." Avery said. "I find the sooner people know about me, the fewer problems we have."

"Still, nice boat." I said, unable to grasp this heavenly vision of a woman was a man. No Adam's apple, nothing at all to indicate she was a he.

Avery smiled proudly, looking back at his vessel. "Fifty-five foot super yacht. She'll do seventy-five miles per hour on a good day. Three cabins and all the amenities, and she's all mine."

Carina joined us on the dock, carrying a bag of essentials for us. She was stunned to see the darkly tanned blonde beauty was our pilot.

I quickly made introductions.

"This it?" Avery asked, peering up at the house. "I was expecting two more."

"They decided to have their own party." I explained.

Avery shrugged. "Gonna miss out. My aunt can really throw a party. You all set then?"

We were.

After Avery helped us aboard, he quickly undid the ropes and jumped back on board, taking his spot at the controls, and expertly backed the oversized vessel from the dock.

It really was an incredible vessel. Everything was smooth and sleek, with forward seating area and so much more. Clean and pristine, as if this was the first time it had been on the water. Avery took exceptional care of his toy.

"She's gorgeous!" Mom whispered, unable to take her eyes off of Avery. "Look at those legs!"

"She claims she is a he, and he's not into men." I whispered back, deciding to take Avery at his word.

"No fucking way!" Mom exclaimed aloud.

I shrugged, still disbelieving it myself.

Avery guided the boat slowly to the sea, and once clear of the little cove, he glanced back and grinned, sunglasses firmly in place.

"Hold onto something." He said as he opened the throttles. The inboard engines behind us roared to life, and the powerful vessel leapt forward, nearly becoming airborne, a thoroughbred eager to run. I grabbed Carina before she fell, and we collapsed into one of the bench seats behind the captain's chair.

Avery's smile was huge as he brought the boat up to speed.

The ocean was a little choppier than it had been earlier. The powerful boat didn't seem to have much trouble crashing over every wave, though it made for an uncomfortable ride. It was akin to getting body slammed by a professional wrestler jumping from the top rope. Avery's sports bra suddenly made sense. Without the bra, his breasts would have been bouncing with every wave. As it was, the bounces made conversation difficult and we eventually gave up trying to talk. Carina seemed to be enjoying herself immensely, her own breasts jiggling merrily with each crash. Noticing my look, she laughed aloud.

This only encouraged Avery and he laughed manically in return.

It was all I could do not to get sick.

I was never so grateful as when the speed boat finally slowed to a crawl passing into a cove similar to ours. Because of the dense vegetation and cliff like appearance of the entry, I would have easily missed the opening. Given how narrow the opening was to the cove, it was easy to think that we were in a scene from a movie. A pirate hideout or the like, a hidden paradise, safe from the perils of the ocean and prying eyes. Once past the natural barrier, the cove opened up into a wide area. We motored slowly towards a sturdy pier. There were few boats here, which seemed odd until I remembered the storm of the night before. Probably moved the vessels to other more protected areas.

Avery expertly guided his boat to the lone dock.

Noticing movement, I looked to the dock to see a rather attractive woman making her way towards us.

She was as darkly tanned as Avery, and wore a two piece bikini. Small but petite in stature, she was rather cute.

"River!" Avery exclaimed, tossing the brunette a rope before he jumped onto the dock and excitedly swept the woman into his arms. "I think we got it dialed in! She ran great! Get your dad and we can go for a run!"

"Oh thank god!" River said happily, wrapping her arms around Avery and returning the hug, and then they shared a rather passionate kiss.

I felt my cock twinge, the sight of the two beautiful woman kissing having a positive affect on me.

Then River looked up to see Carina and I. It was then I noticed she had a braid of hair worked with colorful beads into it in much the same fashion as Avery. "Oh sorry. Didn't know you had company."

"Sorry, where are my manners?" Avery said. "Ian, Carina, meet River, River, Ian and Carina. Sorry, I didn't catch your last names." Avery said, by way of introduction. "They are Guests of Asta and Rock."

"Oh? The ones from Honeymoon Cove?" River asked, staring at me in a way that made me feel uncomfortable, as if she were appraising a prize stallion. She suddenly grinned and for a briefest moment I thought she would ask to see my teeth. "Hope to see you again soon." Then she went to tie up the boat.

"Wow." Carina said, surveying our new surroundings as we made our way down the pier.

"Welcome to Shangri-La." Avery said proudly. "It's not large as resorts go, but I think it's the nicest one on the island."

And he was right.

I was not expecting a full-on resort, the kind you find in travel magazines. I thought the hotel we stayed at was awesome, but it paled in comparison to what lay before us, nestled in this private bay. There were a scattering of Bungalows amid an extensively worked tropical paradise. Several swimming pools, sun deck umbrellas everywhere. A main house set back a short distance, and easy access to the beaches. The shore immaculately clean, no sign of debris from the storm the night before.

This was indeed Shangri-la. I had never heard of this resort, and I knew why. It was an adults only nudists resort. I know Jamaica had a club catering to consenting adults or something, but this was completely different.

Even so, the quiet stillness was a bit unsettling.

"Where is everyone?" Carina asked, noticing the same thing.

"Most bugged out because of the storm." Avery said. "They should start showing up in a week or so, once we finish repairs. The marina is usually full."

"How many people live here?" I asked.

"Not many. Maybe twenty full time residents, and about as many staff. They live up on the ridge. Awesome views." Avery answered, motioning to the rising jungle behind the Main House. "We have about a dozen snowbirds that come in for a season, and others that occasionally visit. Pretty tight list. You have to be invited to even book a stay. And then we have the occasional outsider like yourselves."

"Welcome!" Asta said happily as she greeted us as we entered the main house. "I am so glad you made it!"

"You have a fantastic place!" Carina said returning Asta's friendly hug. It was indeed a fantastic main house. Large, spacious, immaculately maintained. Lots of open space, and a step back in time. No air conditioning here, just a well designed building that could use natural sea breezes to keep everything at a comfortable level. It made our rented house seem like a back woods trailer.

Surprisingly, Asta was wearing a beach wrap of some kind, a piece of colorful sheer fabric wrapped around her body, leaving her shoulders bare. Translucent, the wrap left little to the imagination. Just as I guessed, Asta was older, probably late forties or early fifties. Barefoot, she had the most fetching of feet, although I didn't care for her color of nail polish. Like Avery, she had piercingly blue eyes, and the intrisic beauty of a nordic goddess. Definitely related, as Avery referred to her as his aunt. Like River we met on the dock, she wore a strand of beads woven into her hair.

She gave us both a hug, and I rather liked the way she formed to my body, giving me ample time to feel her breasts pressing against my chest.

She peered around me.

"Did the others not come?" She asked.

"They wanted some alone time." Carina said. "So you're stuck with just the two of us!"

Asta laughed pleasantly, her eyes bright. "I love meeting new friends!"

"As do we." Carina said.

"Would you like something to drink?" Asta asked.

We did, and Asta quickly furnished all of us with our requested drinks, choosing a mimosa for herself. "Love these things." She commented.

We sat and chatted for a while, Carina and I sat beside each other on one of the white couches, while Asta seated herself in a single leather chair across from us. She presented herself as very self assured and confident in her abilities, and she subtly guided our conversation which I caught onto almost immediately.

We were being interviewed. Asta was really sounding us out, presumably checking if we would really be a good match with her people.

Avery sat quietly, watching us, but did not contribute to the interview.

Finally the conversation wound down, and Asta considered us for a moment.

"As you may have guessed by now, this is more than a nudist colony." Asta said, her demeanor calm and serene. "We are what many think of as swingers, though this word is a bit too crass I think. Does this shock you?"

"We thought as much." I nodded.

"Then by being here, I can assume that you are receptive to this lifestyle?" Asta asked probingly.

"Yes." Carina said for the both of us. "Else we would not have come."

Asta's smile was broad and genuine. "Oh good! Then we will have a great time tonight! Before I introduce you to the others, there are some ground rules." Asta said as she rose, motioning to a side table covered with a large number of small trays of various colored glass beads, the same style Asta wore in her hair, and River before her.