Ian's Adventure Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bead colors very nearly matched mine. They were not the same colors she had worn earlier, of this I was sure. Had she changed them to more closely align with mine?

She was warm, soft and smooth, and felt good in my arms. Her hair smelled faintly of apple blossoms. I wondered what her lips tasted like.

She pulled me down to a towel she set out for us to share.

The game was a pretty straight forward beach volley ball game. The first two teams took to the field, Blue and Green. A mix of late twenties, early thirties women and men. All were in decent shape.

I didn't have the highest expectations for the game. Still, they put on a good show of it. If nothing else, these people took their beach volleyball seriously. It didn't take long before Team Green was up by three points.

I won't bore you with the minutiae of the game, as you aren't here to read a sports story.

Team Blue won the first match. It wasn't even close. Despite their initial lead, Team Green lost ground. When Team Blue raced ahead by seven points, the game was called, forcing the losing team to strip naked. As a result, those who cheered on Team Green also undressed.

I knew what to expect, but I was still caught off guard that so many wouldn't think twice to strip naked.

I was somewhat surprised to see everyone was in either good or decent shape. There werent any with measurable fat, you know the kind of obese sun dried walruses and hags you tend to see when you go to a nude beach in real life? These people took great care of their bodies and skin. I realized then these people were carefully chosen to be here. As Avery said earlier, a very small clientele list. I understood then why Asta hinted at a cult like mentality. Only the most beautiful people were accepted here.

Excitement began to build in the spectators.

Team Purple and Team Red match was rather intense. Avery was the crowd favorite, with power and stamina. But Carina was the dark horse, holding her own against the juggernaut with her speed and agility, managing a few tricky shots and saved her team on more than one occasion. Just as she claimed, she had played the sport before, and keeping up with yoga certainly helped. The more the game wore on, the more assured and fiercer she became.

Team Purple won by three points.

The spectators went wild.

As per the rules, Team Red undressed and with them, nearly the remainder of the crowd. Looking around, it seemed most of the spectators were a little confused. It was evident they had not expected their star player to lose to an outsider.

Angelique pouted, revealing her red ribbon, but complied with the rules. Soon enough she sat naked beside me, clinging to my arm possessively. I looked to her feet and saw she was wearing cute sandals of a style I had not seen before. Instead of a typical strap passing between her big toe and index toe, her sandal had thin straps that passed between all of her toes, joining into a single strap that ran down the length of one side of her foot and connected to the sandal again just on the backside of her heel, revealing one side of her foot and leaving all of her ankle free. It was very stylish and sexy.

For a brief moment, I wondered if I was in heaven. This was all too good to be true. How could I be so lucky to be on a tropical beach, a naked woman clinging to me, while cheering on a naked volleyball team?

Everything was just so unreal.

I quickly dismissed the thought, afraid of jinxing myself and ruining the moment.

I was here, and I was going to enjoy myself damn it!

I was stunned when I saw Avery fully naked.

Just as was claimed, not only did he have incredible breasts, he really did have a cock, and a sizable one at that. How can someone with feet so perfect have a cock like that? Everything about him screamed that he was a beautiful woman, except that he had a massive cock.

Nobody seemed to pay the slightest attention to his cock. I'm certain that everyone was well aware of Avery's odd appearance.

"Chimera." Angelique said from my side, noting the direction of my gaze.

"What?" I asked, pulling my gaze from Avery as his team went to sit in the shade. I was embarrassed to have been caught staring.

"A Chimera. He has two different sets of DNA." Angelique said, watching Avery intently.

"Something went wrong in the womb." Angelique was saying. "Vanishing twin syndrome. One twin dies, the other absorbs what remains. He's essentially wearing his twin sister's body. Really didn't know anything was wrong until he hit puberty when his sister's body made itself known."

"Damn, he's gorgeous." I said honestly.

"And he is completely hetero." Angelique laughed, turning her attention to a small bag beside her. She fumbled with her small bag and produced a bottle of lotion, passed it to me. "Be a dear, would you? Believe it or not, Avery is pretty popular with the women. Hell of a lover. "

Angelique hesitated for a moment. "You do know if the Team Purple wins the tournament, you can have your pick of anyone here?"

"So long as beads match, right?" I said, reading the label on the bottle. Coconut dark tanning oil. Might as well just use cooking oil. "River wasn't subtle about it when she talked about the rules."

Angelique smiled "Then again, if Avery wins, his team and supporters can have anyone they choose."

"Yes." I said, moving behind her, popping open the bottle and dispensing a measure of oil into my hand. I closed it back up, setting it aside.

"That would mean that you and your wife would be up for grabs as well." Angelique pointed out.

"Seems I've already been claimed." I nodded as I worked lotion into Angeliques' upper back. "But that's only if Carina loses."

"And who would you claim?" Asta challenged.

I paused in my task. "There's a couple of women I'm interested in, one young and someone with a bit more experience. It'll be a tough choice."

"Well said." Angelique laughed. "and well played, make the woman wonder who else is of interest."

"But I have a bead that indicates I am open to group sex."

"You are a devil, aren't you? Have your cake and eat it too?" Angelique smiled deviously.

Carina, having led her team to their first win, stayed on the sandy court, waiting for the next challenger.

I really didn't watch as I was too busy applying sunscreen to Angelique. I liked the way she felt under my fingers. Soft, supple, and so smooth, without blemish. So much different than the fat men my massage teacher had me rub down. For her part, Angelique seemed to enjoy my attention even more so, absolutely compliant to every motion I made.

I wondered how far I could take this?

I had Angelique lie face down on the beach towel, knelt beside her. Since I had already massaged oil into her back and shoulders, I started anew with her feet.

I have to admit, I had the worst time trying to concentrate. Angelique's feet, by no means a great treasure compared to Yvonne or Rachel, were sexy and sultry in her own way. After removing her curious sandals, I swept her feet of any sand, ensuring that I wouldn't be rubbing sand into her skin. Her feet were very well taken care of. No calluses to speak of, the toes nicely shaped and natural. Her arch was beautifully formed. It was evident that she was accustomed to pedicures. The only flaw I saw was that her toenails had been hastily cleaned of nail polish and one of her cuticles had a tear on the side, otherwise, her nail pads were an excellent shade of pink, healthy and vibrant. With a little care and clear nail polish she would have very pretty feet.

Starting with the soles of her feet, I began to rub oil upon her sun darkened skin with the utmost care. I applied everything I had been taught by that merciless bitch of a massage therapist. Hard won skills came naturally, as I worked slowly, deliberately. I didn't know if tanning oil was meant to be used in this manner, but I was determined to do a good job. I knew I was getting hard, and I cursed not wearing the jock strap.

Then I realized I was at a resort full of swingers.

Did my growing hardon really matter in the overall scheme of things?

I looked at the people around me. Most were nude, watching the game intently. Although no one sported a full woody, there was sign of arousal here and there. I felt confident that mine wouldn't be sorely out of place.

"Fuck it." I muttered to myself, allowing my cock to do whatever the hell it wanted.

However, I didn't want to risk giving her a full foot massage, and wind up busting a nut in the crowd around me, so reluctantly, I turned my attention to her legs and slowly worked my way up.

Angelique was fully receptive to my touch, laying her head down on her crossed arms and closing her eyes.

When I reached her curvaceous but soft ass, I had to smile, and resisted the urge to playfully slap them to see if they would jiggle like jello. Instead, I dared to knead them slightly, eliciting a murmur of appreciation, and a slight rise of her hips, parting her legs slightly in outright invitation. I had an excellent view of her star pucker, and her moist labia.

"Nice ass." Carina commented breathing heavily as she sat down on the other side of Angelique.

"Yes." I said, startled. So intent on Angelique's reactions, I didn't realize Carina's second match was over.

The feeling of unreality stole over me again. How could any of this be real? I was massaging a naked blonde on a beach with my mother sitting beside me with a crowd of nude swingers all around us. Once again, it was like I was living an erotic fantasy that I had only ever read about.

"How did you do?" I asked, quickly finding my place in this unbelievable story once more.

"What do you think? I still have my clothes on. We won. Two for two." Carina said with a winning smile. She was drenched in sweat, and her odor, although faint, was musky and enticing, as always.

"Oh, thank you!" Carina said as Asta passed her a bottle of ice cold water.

"Eight to one. You play very well." Asta said, spreading another blanket and sitting beside us. Asta was naked as well, and quite proud of her appearance. Tall, mature attractive curves, clean shaven, heavy breasts, but not sagging. A bit heavier than mom, but still absolutely beautiful! No plastic surgery scars that I could see.

She had to be a famous model or actress. For an older woman, she looked fantastic!

Like others, she was wearing rather mundane flip flops.

It was the only flaw in her beauty.

I made my decision then whom I would choose if given the option.

Despite Asta's grace and beauty, Angelique won out.

Presentation was everything.

"Ugh." Carina sighed, opening the bottle and taking a long chug before speaking again, then pressed the bottle to her forehead. "Hot as Hell. Used to be a lot better when I was younger. Captain of the university team and all that. That first match against that nephew of yours was something else. He's a monster! Surprised I got the better of him there at the end. Don't think I could do it again. Pretty winded. Hope this next match gives me time to recover. You missed a spot there."

"What?" I said, looking down at Angelique's beautiful back.

Carina reached across Angelique's body to stick a finger in a glop of oil in my hands, then without warning, wiped her finger roughly over Angelique's sphincter.

Angelique squealed, twisting her body to stare back at me with what amounted to surprise and pleasure.

"If you're going to do something, do it right." Carina said, wiping the excess lotion on her arm. "Just imagine if that got sunburned!"

Asta laughed aloud.

Seeing everyone laughing, Angelique lay back down.

Again, I rubbed the oil expertly as I worked my way up her back.

Suddenly cheers and moans of defeat went up around us.

"Damn that was quick. Who won?" Carina said.

"Who else? Avery." Asta said, rising to applaud her nephew's victory.

I prodded Angelique to turn over as the next team fielded the court.

Team Blue wouldn't have a chance against Team Red and everybody knew it.

Once again, I started at Angelique's feet. She enjoyed my touch immensely. I worked up her legs, reaching her shaved mound quickly enough. Carina watched me intently, wondering what I would do. I used more oil, then slowly rubbed it first into Angelique's shaved mound, splitting my fingers to caress the sides of her labia, leaving the middle finger to rest on her slit, and barely covering her clit. Angelique reacted strongly to this, a pleading moan and several tiny shivers, so faint as to be a tremor. Encouraged, I slipped a finger into her, curling my figure as I penetrated her depths. Her gasp was lost to the noise of the crowd as Team Blue very nearly scored a point. Angelique made no effort to stop me, her arms still at her side. I looked to see her eyes were squeezed closed, her forehead beading in perspiration.

I glanced at Carina who was staring raptly at the woman I was so studiously rubbing oil onto.

Mom was watching me finger a woman!

And it was turning her on.

Holy fuck.

"Time for that after the games." Asta said with a grim smile as she took her seat again, the sort of smile that didn't reach the eyes. "Winners haven't been decided yet."

Clearly a warning.

"Sorry." I said defensively. "I got carried away."

So there were rules here. Sex wasn't a thing that occurred at a drop of hat, there was structure to this that I was not aware of. Was the volleyball game really the deciding factor of who would have sex?

I proceeded more cautiously now, working my way up over Angelique's smooth skin, taking my time. When I reached Angelique's magnificent breasts, another cry went out amongst the crowd.

"Looks like I'm up again." Carina said, rising to her feet. "Last match. Team Green this time. We win this, and we win the crown."

"Good luck." I said.

"Don't forget her nipples." Carina said without looking back.

Team Green didn't even field the court, forfeiting the match, and letting Team Purple claim the crown.

Cries of protest went out, and after some discussion between the teams, it was decided a re-match between Team Red and Team Purple, winner take all.

It was an intense match, Carina giving it her all. At this point, it was really a match between Avery and Carina, rather than a team match. Carina was tiring quickly. Avery was relentless, his endurance vastly superior. Still, Carina held her own, and the game remained a point apart. Avery spiked a ball somewhere where Carina couldn't reach quickly enough, and Carina's team mate ducked to avoid getting hit by the powerful spike, leading Team Red to the win, and claiming the crown.

At long last, Team Purple was forced to undress.

"Well, shit." I thought to myself, wondering what would happen next as I rose to undress.

Apparently seeing me nude drew a lot of intense interest from those around me. I made no effort to hide my partially engorged cock now. Besides, what would be the point?

To the victors go the spoils.

As the winning team, Team Red had the right to claim any opposing team player as their own for the night. After the rest of Team Red claimed their prizes from the other teams, it was time for the team supporters to claim theirs.

It wasn't a surprise to see most of the women try to lay claim to me, but I was shocked several men approached me. Thank god beads held precedence.

Carina returned to where I waited. She may be older than many here, but damn did Carina look good! All those workouts and yoga sessions had certainly paid off. She belonged here. Of course I may not have an impartial opinion on the matter, but she looked damn good, and I couldn't believe my luck to not only have her as my mother, but now as a lover as well.

"Sorry, but your nephew won." Carina said to Asta. "He claimed me for the night."

Asta's smile didn't reach her eyes, which surprised me to some degree. Did something happen that I wasn't aware of? Asta's attitude had been exemplary up until that moment, but I felt a chill in the air.

Carina turned to me. "Avery invited me on a tour of his boat. Don't worry, and don't wait up. Have fun."

Carina returned to Avery's side, taking his hand in her own. River stood next to them, gazing intently upon me for a moment, glanced at Asta, before she gave me a wink as she took Avery's other hand and turned to make their way down the beach to the dock.

I felt a pang of jealousy that Carina would choose Avery. Or was I jealous for another reason?

Seeing River accompanying them made me realize something.

"River is wearing the black bead." I said, puzzled.

Asta grunted, watched the trio making their way to the dock. "Tiger eye actually. Couples that wish to remain together during the celebration, husband and wife for example, one will wear a Tiger eye bead, and together they can count as one. Since River is Avery's mate, whatever he claims is hers as well, should she choose. Carina is in for one hell of a night."

"So what happens next?" I asked.

"Team Red won, remember?" Asta reminded me. "It's our win. All you can do is refuse. Since we closely match you, we would normally have to decide our roles. But I am withdrawing my claim."

"Yes!" Angelique triumphantly cried aloud.

"What?" I asked, surprised. "Why?"

"There is another that has a better claim." Asta replied.

"Who?" Angelique asked in surprise.

"Her." Asta said, beckoning to another woman standing a short distance away.

It took me a moment to recognize Meagan. She stood there naked, Her violet eyes watching me intently, a predator, patient but hungry.

As I had suspected, Meagan's body was covered in tattoos, black with an occasional splash of brilliant red. I don't know what type of tattoo it was, but there were tribal influences as well as mandalas of various origins, Maori elements, and more, all combined into an astonishing work of a master artisan. Oddly, her breasts and stomach remained free of markings, with only a thin band of intricately detailed ink work snaking just under her breasts, like a wire from a support bra as if it were a chain of jewelry complete with a pendent centered under but between her smallish breasts. The lack of any markings made her femininity stand out.

"Meagan? What the fuck? She's naked?" Angelique exclaimed, shaking me from my admiration of the inked woman. Angelique stared in disbelief. "There's no fucking way. The twins never play the game."

This sentiment was shared by others around us, all of the nude participants of this odd game staring at the inked woman with looks ranging from surprised wonder to disgust at what they were seeing.

"Just full of surprises." Asta agreed, motioning for Meagan to come closer. "But she's taken an interest in our new stud here."

"No! No! There's no way!" Angelique protested vehemently, anger in her voice. "Her colors are completely different than his!"

"Sadly, that isn't true. Meagan matched his perfectly." Asta said.

Angelique's expression said it all. "How? She wears black- There's no way she even remembers how to have normal sex."

"Don't be so judgmental." Asta rebuffed sternly, a hint of anger in her words. "She knows the rules, just as you do. Just like you, she registered her colors before the match started, so she has equal if not stronger claim to him."

It was weird to be standing in front of three naked women, especially as they were fighting over me. Each woman was so vastly different than the others. Angelique was a blonde bombshell, easily rivaling Yvonne with her beauty, clean shaven and perfect by every measure. Asta was the older, experienced nordic goddess, confident in her abilities. capable and so sexy. Meagan, the youngest, and perhaps the least physically attractive of the three, but still cute in her own way. She wasn't as intimidating as before, but her striking violet eyes never wavered from me.