Ian's Adventure Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avery cleared his throat, interrupting us.

"Oh right. Sorry. Thank you Avery." Asta said.

"Yeah, yeah." Avery nodded. "Pleasure to meet you all. I'll be back in time for the game."

"My lord." Asta curtseyed respectfully as the beauty headed for the door.

Avery shook his head, gave a negligent wave, but didn't look back.

A flicker of sadness crossed Asta's face so fast, I wasn't even sure I saw it. When I looked again, Asta smiled, watched her nephew exit the room, then turned back to us. "Just so there is no confusion, the colors indicate your tastes in the pleasures of the flesh." Asta said.

"Sorry?" Carina asked, confused.

"What we are into." I clarified.

"Just so." Asta nodded, pleased I understood immediately. "The beads tell others if you share common interests. Please string the colors that you want others to know of you on a strap. You must wear the string of beads at all times. You can wear it as a bracelet, anklet, woven into your hair, and so on. So long as others can see the beads, you won't have any problems. And you need not disclose everything if you do not wish to."

There were a fair number of colors to choose from, as well as a sign describing what each bead represented.

"Wow." I said, reading down the list. There were a lot of colors and styles.

"We have as many varied tastes as we have people." Asta said. "If you do not wish to partake of the experiences we offer, just a single black bead will suffice, and you will not be bothered, but I'm afraid the party will be a bit boring. From what I witnessed this morning, I do not think this will be a problem."

I considered the array of colors. Most were solid colored, others mixed in various patterns of colored glass, like marbles I used to play with as a child. There were silver and gold beads as well. Each meant a specific kink of the individual.

"Can I see your beads?" Carina asked Asta.

"Oh, yes, of course!" Asta said, pulling the strand forward.

"So you're married but looking for fun, bisexual." Carina said after a moment as she compared Asta's beads to the board. "Dominant."

"I like to be in control, but not like a dominatrix." Asta admitted. "We have a very talented Dominatrix here if you're into that, but she left with the others. Everyone swears by her, but I stay on the mild side. I'm pretty boring."

"I doubt that." I scoffed. "I bet you're a lot of fun."

"Bless your heart." Asta smiled warmly, pleased by my compliment.

"What's this bead?" Carina asked, pointing to one of the decorated beads on Asta's strand.

"I have a fetish." Asta replied easily, a touch of crimson rising in her cheeks.

"Oh!" Carina glanced at me, smiled. "You two will get along famously then."

"Oh?" Asta raised an eyebrow.

"He's got a foot fetish." Carina said, throwing me under the bus. "His foot massages are to die for."

"Really?" Asta breathed, eying me anew. I wasn't sure if I should be excited or frightened by her look. The look was very similar to River's expression on the dock earlier. Asta tore her gaze away from me and looked back to Carina. "I must admit, I'm a bit surprised. For newly weds on your honeymoon, you are certainly open."

"We've known each other for a very long time." Carina said dismissively, not bothering to correct Asta's assumption about us. Which made sense. It would be awkward to explain that we were mother and son. Carina continued: "And this is my first swinger party. How do you remember all the colors?"

"Oh! Forgive me." Asta said. "We used to have posters everywhere in case you forget what they mean. Storm took most of them. I think everyone here memorized them already. If you forget, just ask. Most people just match as many of their bead colors to make a connection. Works out pretty well."

"Do people ever choose all the beads?" I asked, feeling rather insecure. There were a lot of colors.

"Not if they are honest." Asta said, scanning the assortment before us. "The more beads you show, the harder it is to match. It shows others that you are insecure and showing off, and can't be taken seriously. We are not just about sexual gratification. We strive to pleasure one another, sure, but overall, we want to share in our love. One of the best features of Shangri-la is that we don't cater to all pleasures, and if we think you are a threat to others or yourself, or don't know the meaning of 'No' you will be removed."

"Good to know." I said. "I don't see descriptions for the metallic beads."

"Those are awards to special people upon their accession." Asta tried to explain, her face blushing. "It's hard to explain to outsiders without making us sound like a cult, but truly we are not. Imagine it as a trophy or award that comes with special privileges worn on special occasions. You need not worry."

I went first, picking the straight heterosexual color of white.

"You forgot that one." Carina said, pointing to the yellow glass bead with a narrow strip of orange, representing married, but available.

"Oh yeah." I laughed, and added that to my collection of beads. Everyone here thought we were newly weds after all.

I picked a number of bead colors that I felt safe with, although there were a few others I was tempted to try.

"Start small." Asta said guessing my internal struggle. "Don't get overwhelmed. If you see a style that interests you, talk to one that has that bead, and who knows what will happen." She looked down at her own strand of beads. "I didn't gain several of these beads until recently."

"So, let's see what you wound up with." Asta said, appraising my choices. "Taken but open, straight heterosexual, oral sex, group sex, and has a fetish. Does that match what you picked?"

"Pretty much." It was weird to have my sexual preferences revealed so openly.

Asta nodded, pleased with my selection, turned her attention to Carina. "Taken but open, bisexual, up for group sex and oral, submissive, and some roleplay."

Bisexual? I shouldn't have been as surprised as I was. But I said nothing, wondering what other secrets Carina held.

Carina nodded, shot me a look, a flush of color in her cheeks. Her chosen beads very nearly matched Asta's assortment, and i had to wonder if there was a reason for it. Was Carina trying to match with Asta on purpose? My mind ran rampant with all kind of scenerios.

I strung my beads onto a leather strip for a bracelet, while Carina quickly turned hers into a necklace.

Asta smiled happily watching us. "You two will have a great time tonight."

Once we were done, Asta glanced to the nearby grandfather clock.

"Oh look at the time! Well then, now that we're all set, shall we meet the others?" Asta asked.

Asta led us to a giant pavilion on the beach, where we were greeted by the mouth watering aroma of cooking food and the sound of live music and people talking. The day had grown considerably warmer, and the bright sun, while hanging lower on the horizon, showed the wisdom of the giant pavilion.

Less chance of getting sunburned.

"Wow." Carina murmured the moment we stepped from the bright light and into the shadow of the shelter. There had to be a thirty to forty people of all ages and ethnicity scattered about in groups. For all intents and purposes, it was like any neighborhood cook out I'd seen before. Friends and acquaintances, socializing at a barbeque or football party or the like. Lots of laughter and everyone having a good time.

Oddly there wasn't anyone naked as you would expect at a nudist resort. Shorts, bikinis, sandals and t-shirts prevailed.

A big buffet sat to onside, everything yet covered, waiting for the party to start in earnest.

I wondered if they were waiting for our arrival.

"Usually have a bigger turn out." Asta said with a sad smile. "The storm chased our guests away. Too bad too as this is the height of the season. Most here are our long time residents and some of the staff. We pretty much know each other's tastes."

"So you're throwing fresh meat to the wolves." Carina said.

Asta laughed. "Something like that."

"I like a challenge." Carina returned with a smile.

I shook my head, looking to the people around us.

Asta led us up to a small platform, and went to the podium. Picking up an old fashion school bell, she rang it aloud. I suddenly felt very small as everyone turned to face us and all conversation came to an abrupt halt.

"My friends!" Asta said aloud, setting the bell down. "Thank you for your attention! I'll make this short so we can start the festivities. First order of business. As I am sure you know by now, we lost the solar arrays during the storm last night. It gives me great pleasure to say that thanks to the persistence of Steve and Wilson, they managed to bring the solar panels back online, restoring power to the resort."

As if on cue, lights in the pavilion flicked on above us, and ceiling fans started to spin lazily.

There was considerable applause at this.

"Steve, Wilson, you guys are miracle workers!"

Again a round of applause.

Once the cheering and celebration subsided, Asta continued. "Unfortunately it's not all good news. The storm also knocked over a couple of trees onto one of the reefers, and despite our best efforts, it will have to replaced. Since we can't cram any more frozen stuff into the other cold storage units, we decided to go ahead and just cook up the rest for this unannounced party that I'm dubbing the First Annual Storm Survivor Party. So let's make it one to remember and maybe we can do it again after the next storm!"

Again applause.

"Lastly, I want to introduce you to my new friends. Fresh from Honeymoon Cove, I take great pleasure in introducing Ian and Carina Deckers!"

If I felt small, I could only imagine what Carina felt as her whole body suddenly seemed to flush in embarrassment. I took her hand and squeezed it. She looked to me and grinned, gathering her courage.

"Make them feel welcome, and show them a good time! Dig in! We'll start the games after dinner!" She clanged the bell again, which probably could be heard throughout the resort, calling everyone to dinner.

After that, Asta escorted us around, and we met a wide swath of the party members. She skillfully moved us from group to group.

Just as Asta claimed, they were all permanent residents or staff of the resort. I was quick to note beads of varying colors. Hair braids were common for women, and men wore bracelets. All their preferences visible to others. Many of the women gave us each an earnest welcoming hug, no doubt sizing us up. Men shook hands with genuine smiles.

Asta introduced us to an absolutely stunning blonde that had to have the world at her feet. Her name was Angelique, and she was definitely an angel in human form. Her bright green eyes glinted gleefully upon our introduction, and she gave the impression of being a lot of fun to be around. I had seen her somewhere before, but couldn't place her.

"You're drooling." Carina whispered quietly at my side, holding my hand tightly.

Reluctantly I was pulled away from this vision of beauty and was introduced to even more people, all of them beautiful or handsome. Angelique still fresh on my mind, it dawned on me that I knew many of these people. I couldn't determine where I had seen them before. Actors? Business leaders? My overall impression was that these people were well to do, in early retirement, life styles of the rich and famous.

I became concerned that I may be the youngest man there.

After helping ourselves to what had to be the best food buffet I had ever seen, we found seats at picnic table off to the side under the pavilion, and were introduced to a pair of identical twins already seated.

I very nearly dropped my tray.

I know I stared. I couldn't help it.

Accustomed to the sea of all the beautiful angelic people around me, these two women certainly stood out.

The first rational thought I had when my brain finally started again was that they were extras from a fantasy movie on break from filming.

Long dirty blonde hair fashioned into cascading fountains of dreadlocks, decorated with beads and other things found on the beach was probably the least controversial thing about them. From what little skin they showed, the two women were absolutely festooned with tattoos, their necks, hands and fingers.

Their clothing, consisted of loose fitting pieces of cotton fashioned haphazardly into bohemian style dresses in subtle earth tones. Carina would later say their clothes reminded her of punk Pixie dress, what ever that means. Long sleeves made of a leather like material covered their arms, concealing whatever tattoos they bore beneath.

The look was completed with the primitively made jewelry fashioned from things found on the beach to match the stuff in their hair.

I hadn't seen cosplay that good, and these girls fucking nailed the primitive care-free look.

"Reagan, Meagan, I would like you to meet Ian and Carina." Asta said as she set her tray down on the table to sit beside them.

"Pleased to be meeting you." Reagan said in broken english, her accent thick. She offered her hand in a friendly greeting. Her eyes were a vivid if somewhat unsettling shade of violet. Contacts? "I Reagan, my sister Meagan welcome you with warmth, yes? Meagan not speak English, so I speak her words."

I shook Reagan's hand, fascinated by the art of her heavily tattooed hand and fingers.

I looked to Meagan and nodded a greeting. Her lips were slathered with Barbecue sauce, and it made her look cute. Her violet contacts were just as intense as her sisters. Something of a tomboy I thought. She regarded us with a detached interest, scrunching her face like she was chipmunk. The comparison made me smile.

Meagan's expression changed to one of curiosity as I sat between Asta and Carina.

Meagan tilted her head quizzically, her violet tinted eyes watching me intently for several minutes as we dug into the food. I had to admit the food was pretty damn good.

Reagan and Asta spoke while we ate, discussing the weather mostly.

"Tha mi gad iarraidh." Meagan said aloud suddenly, catching our attention.

I looked over to the girl.

She was staring at me intently.

Surprised by her sister's statement Reagan said something in a foreign language. Viking maybe? I know Viking is not a language, but I am not an expert on languages, and I would later learn she was speaking Irish Gaelic or the like. A rapid, if heated discussion followed. Reagan sighed, shook her head, and turned back to us. "She say he very handsome and she be claiming you."

Asta grinned, and then laughed aloud "She knows better than that! Tell your sister that's not how this works! She's gotta play to win!"

Reagan shrugged. "I telling her, she really want him."

Meagan spoke again at length, her words rapid, but sincere.

Reagan laughed. "Heed not her words, but she say: 'Pretty please.'"

"She has a black bead." Carina pointed out, taking my hand in her own. Was Carina suddenly being possessive? "Doesn't that mean she's not interested?"

Asta laughed as Reagan smiled and relayed the information back to her sister.

Meagan paled, flipped up her braid to see she was indeed wearing only the single bead. She emitted a strangled scream, spoke rapidly and dashed off, I was surprised she didn't trip over her feet as she scrambled away.

"She say not start game, she return." Reagan laughed, watching her sister run through the crowd of party goers.

"I'm surprised." Asta laughed, watching her as well. "I've never known Meagan to go after anyone."

"May I?" Reagan asked, motioning to my bracelet of beads.

I let go of Carina's hand and revealed my beads.

It only took a glance for Reagan to know everything about me. "What you-" She struggled with her words. "Fetish?" She asked as if asking what the special of the day was.

"Feet." Carina said. "He gives great foot massages."

"Normal." Reagan said reappraising me again with a frown. "Not good fit to us."

Asta sighed, and said something in Swedish that passed as a cuss word. "You girls are impossible!"

"We see something we like, we take." Reagan shrugged, frowned, looking to where her sister had run off to. She was genuinely puzzled. "I not see her want man before. You handsome."

After wiping her fingers on a cloth, Reagan rose and chased after her sister, her bohemian dress billowing behind her.

"Really out of place here." Carina commented, watching the black garbed woman pass into the crowd.

"We are a many varied people." Asta agreed.

We continued eating as Carina and Asta discussed nothing of importance.

Just as we finished, Avery showed up behind us. "Almost time! Anyone want to join us for volleyball? We're playing three on three, and need another player to make four teams."

"I'll go!" Carina volunteered before I had a chance to say anything. She grinned fiercely "Used to play a lot when I was younger."

We were led down to the beach where a court had been set up. Others were gathering, chairs and blankets arrayed for the game to come. There were a lot of hats and sunscreen.

I thought for sure people would start getting naked after we ate, but for a swinger resort, everyone was still dressed.

A loud gong sounded somewhere, and a cheer went up among the crowd.

"It's time!" Someone called out, hurrying to find a seat.

Avery introduced Carina to the other players, and teams were randomly created by drawing colors from a bowl.

A voice called out over the various conversations, catching our attention.

"Since we have so few today, we're going with Beach Volleyball to determine rankings. Three on three. Standard Co-ed beach volleyball rules apply." River stood on a cooler, shouting over the gathering crowd as the teams decided their positions. "Additional House Rules: All teams play each other at least once. As such, each losing team and their supporters have to strip naked." This was met with shouts of delight and whistling. River continued: "If the point spread is greater than seven, the match ends. Given that we have only four teams playing, this should go fairly quick. As always, overall winning team members have the right to claim any of the losing team members for the night. Team supporters the same. Please adhere to the rules, and as always, beads take precedence."

Again there were a lot of shouts and applause.

Carina jogged back to me, a determined look in her eyes, and a smile that wouldn't stop. She was having a great time. She carried a length of wide purple ribbon. I felt certain she was fine with the rules.

"Show your support for your favorite team!" River shouted, holding up a bowl of colored streamers. "Remember, what happens to them, happens to you! So choose your team wisely. Players, show your colors!"

With a loud yell, Carina waved her purple ribbon over her head like a flag, much to the delight of others.

Laughter spread as people gathered to collect lengths of colored ribbon from River.

"If you're smart, you'll bet on purple." Carina said excitedly, tying the ribbon around her waist.

"I'll always bet on you." I said pulling her in for a kiss.

"Save it for later." Asta admonished, returning with a length of red ribbon. Seeing my look, Asta shrugged. "Gotta go with my nephew. He's a beast when it comes to volleyball. Good luck Carina."

Carina grinned, went back to her team to await their turn on the sandy court.

After I grabbed a length of purple ribbon to show my team support, I noticed that there was a lot of people supporting the red team. Avery was the crowd favorite.

Suddenly somebody appeared at my side, taking my hand in her own. Startled, I looked to see a beautiful sun bronzed woman standing beside me wearing a simple bikini. It took a moment of stunned realization to recognize the woman as Angelique, the one Asta had introduced us to earlier. An absolutely stunning blonde that I thought would never have any chance with. She was wearing a beach wrap of several layers of thin material, the color of the sea beyond us. The fabric seemed to reveal and conceal her form with every move of her beautiful body.