Ian's Adventure Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why can't I choose all three of you?" I asked brazenly.

Asta laughed. "The choice isn't yours. Team Red won. You're the prize. Besides I already rescinded my claim. We're determining the order of precedence. Whoever wins top spot sets the tone for the rest of the night."

"Fuck!" Angelique exclaimed, genuinely angered, her face growing increasingly red. "There's no way in hell I'll be second to this hippie chick! Fuck, fuck."

"You can rescind." Asta said unperturbed.

Angelique's anger was palatable. "We finally get someone new, and this fucked up bitch-"

"Language." Asta growled a warning. "We have guests here."

Angelique was going to say something further, but the look in Asta's eyes was enough to snuff out her rage.

Suddenly Angelique sighed, her body losing its tenseness, her loss complete. She stared at Meagan for a moment. "You owe me big!" She turned back to Asta. "I withdraw my claim."

Asta nodded, turned back to me. "If you agree, you will be Meagan's for the night."

Inwardly I was pleased. Angelique had revealed her true colors, as had most of the people around us as they watched this spectacle unfold. There was a lot more going on than it would seem in this island paradise.

"I accept the honor." I said.

"Damn it." Angelique muttered, angrily moving off. "I would have rocked your world."

I believed her, but I made my choice. Too late now.

"You always take up for the twins." I heard Angelique say, but didn't hear Asta's response as they moved into the throng of people that had gathered to watch the spectacle.

Meagan's smile was something I will remember the rest of my life. It was a genuine real smile, the smile of legends. I thought if Yvonne's smile was brilliant, Meagan's smile at that moment shone with the intensity of the sun.

"Tha mi ag larraidh do phaisde." She said meaningfully holding out her hand.

I didn't know what that meant, but it sounded like fun. With a warm smile I accepted her hand.

And just like that I became the prize for a hot tattooed chick on a tropical island.

-to be continued-