Ian's Mother-in-Law 01 +PICS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia got down on her knees, undid his pants and took out his boner. When she had freed his balls as well, she closed her lips around his glans, sucked up at him as if thanking him for finally addressing what had haunted her head and abdomen for some time.

She broke away, her whisper sounding insistent, "Would you be there with Sarah and Tom?..."

Ian couldn't find words, Mia had already sucked his language skills out of his prick. He pressed his lips together and nodded resolutely. She put her mouth over the tip of his cock again without taking her eyes off him. After a little eternity, she dismissed him and mumbled, "And I could touch Tom, the way I touch you right now?"

Ian was paralyzed with lust, he could barely move, but his erection responded by snapping upwards. Mia's eyes started to shine. She waited for him to calm down a bit by just scratching his balls.

When she wanted to speak, Ian got ahead of her, "Do you think Sarah and Tom have already thought about it?... I mean, with us?"

Mia gave him a quick kiss on the glans, "I once talked to Sarah about such things, of course purely hypothetically, I mean about other partners and such."

"What did she say?"

Mia cradled his balls in her hand, "The two of them have already wondered if they should try a swingers club, but they both found, that wouldn't be for them." She giggled, "Sarah joked that if the two of us were the only guests in the swingers club, she might have to think twice."

Mia waved her free hand, "That was just women's gossip, nothing serious, we laughed a lot." She looked up at Ian, "Nevertheless, I saw that Sarah's eyes were very moist during the conversation. I am sure she has already pictured it."

Ian's cock jerked back up. He pulled Mia up and pushed her to the tree.

As soon as he knelt on the ground behind her, she braced herself on the tree trunk and felt her panties being pulled down, and then Ian's urgent tongue licking through her buttocks.

Mia looked back when Ian's head appeared, he wanted to know, "Did Sarah talk to Tom about it?"

"All the time," breathed Mia, "a week later we broached the subject again. She indicated that the two of them could not let go of the idea."

Ian's face disappeared under her skirt again. Mia had to spread her legs apart so that Ian could stick his tongue into her pleasure channel. She staggered and clawed her fingernails into the bark.

Just before the point of no return, Ian pulled away, got to his feet, and stood behind her. He brought his erection to her wet pussy, his voice sounded hectic, "What do you mean?... about Sarah and Tom... do we want to ask them?"

He pushed the tip of his cock just enough so that Mia's labia opened.

She uttered, "Yes we will..."

Ian's hard-on slid into her pleasure channel, Mia groaned, "Ian, this is so... we ask them."

He moved his erection back and forth in a calm rhythm.

When they had settled in to spend the rest of the afternoon leisurely fucking under the tree, Ian suggested to the rhythm of his thrusts, "Best... you talk to Sarah... you women... are better... at that sort... of thing."

Mia's voice floated, "I'll talk to her, definitely... Ian... I can see you... how you take Sarah... from behind..." She turned her head back, "And you have... nothing against... if Tom and I?..."

Ian paced instantly and gasped, "My God Mia... the picture... I can't get it out of my head... like my buddy... his boner... in my wife..."

Mia was electrified by his sudden thrusts, "Madness... my husband fucks... my best friend... and I... watch you both..."

Ian had increasing difficulty speaking, "I want to... to see you... Tom and you... talk to Sarah..."

"I'll meet her... tomorrow, I'll ask... but, fuck me... now!"

Ian drove his prick more and more wildly into his wife, from her it came out in spurts, "Oh Ian... me with Tom... you fuck Sarah..."

She got no further, because Ian discharged heavily in her lap, while everything in her abdomen cramped. The two sealed their dissolute intentions by moaning a long drawn out 'Yeaaaa' into the treetops.

***

Still panting, Ian and Mia returned to the forest path and sorted their clothes. Mia took Ian's arm and they headed back. They didn't say a word, as they thought about their crazy idea. Yes, they wanted to do it, both of them, even if they got hot and cold at first.

When they had left the forest and approached the in-laws' house, Mia stopped and laughed, "Dear, what do we have in mind, I feel dizzy at the thought."

Ian asked, "Have you changed your mind?"

"No, I haven't," she replied, "it's just... I would never have believed that you would be up for something like that." Mia paused and grinned, "Actually, I don't feel dizzy, it's something else... I could do it again, right now..."

Ian looked over the wall that demarcated the in-laws' property, "You said there is nobody there, and actually, on the way back we wanted to..."

Mia nodded to him encouragingly, "Let's go to the gazebo."

Although they had a key to their parents' property with them, they decided to climb over the wall despite their unsuitable clothing. When they were on the other side, Mia looked down at herself, then looked at Ian, "Everything is safe, but when we leave, we'll take the gate."

Ian looked around and noticed, "The park is really fantastic."

"I played here a lot as a child," Mia sighed. They walked through the little park and Ian looked over at the house, "Do you think your parents did it outside, too?"

"Why not?‟ said Mia, "maybe there's more going on with them than we suspect."

He pointed to the pavilion they were heading towards, "Strange to think of your mother sitting there with her dignified manner in the gazebo, sniffing a blossom while she lets her husband bang her leisurely."

Mia giggled, "Just ask her if she does it in the garden, too. Maybe you will be embarrassed by her answer."

"How so?"

"Well, if it turns out that she not only wants to have sex in the garden; but also, for it to be with her son-in-law, then you would be really in a fix."

"And are you thinking about something like that?"

Mia pulled him with her, "Our ideas today have been so crazy, that this also crossed my mind."

She hopped up the stairs to the small pavilion, went inside, and sat on a bench. Ian stood in front of her and fiddled with his pants, "Do you want to pair me up with your mother?"

Mia smiled, "I just want you to get along with her better."

"And you think if I do it with my mother-in-law, I will succeed?"

"Why not?" Mia pulled her skirt up over her thighs, put her heels on the bench with her legs apart and slipped into the role of her mother, "My son-in-law, come here."

She kept him at a distance by telling him, "But first, I want to see something from you.‟

Ian got into the game, took out his erection and balls, and presented himself, "Everything for you, mom-in-law."

Mia managed to put herself in her mother's shoes so well, that it seemed to Ian that she was seeing his manhood for the first time. As she pushed her panties aside, she let out fervently, "How well my son-in-law is built."

Even Ian felt like he was looking at his mother-in-law's labia. He sighed, "Mom-in-law... your pussy... beautiful... like your daughter's..."

Mia stretched out her free arm, "Come to me, I want to feel you inside of me."

Ian cupped his erection and kicked her thighs, but hesitated, "I don't know, your daughter will probably mind if I..."

Mia rose in her role, looked up mischievously at him and whispered, "Your wife has been secretly imagining fucking your best friend Tom for a long time, so you certainly have the right to lay your mother-in-law."

Ian brought his penis to her pleasure channel, paused and asked, "And you definitely won't tell your daughter anything, right?"

"I will be silent like a grave."

Ian pushed his dick forward. Mom-in-law sighed a quick prayer, "My son, I can finally feel him."

Ian could hardly contain himself, "Yes, mom-in-law, I want to fuck you."

"Boy, hit it, I can't wait any longer."

Ian started moving his erection back and forth. His mother-in-law came towards him with her pelvis and looked him in the face with pleasure and gratitude. This reconciled him so much to the thought, that he let out, "Oh mother... I'll fuck you... I've always wanted..."

"I feel you... very deeply... faster..."

Ian started for the final sprint, his mother-in-law should experience a climax like she has never had one. They both stared into each other's eyes with haunted seriousness, until Ian felt her vaginal muscles tighten and he finally squirted into mama-in-law, over and over again. When he had finished, Mia, who started to groan one last time, "Oh Tom, yeah!..."

*

Thank you kenji for your assistance

12