All Comments on 'Ian's Mother-in-Law 01 +PICS'

by MixedPickles

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story was OK but sounded like someone in their teens writing it. 'Boner' - adults don't use that term.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 2 years ago

So graphically vivid with passion and the future! Can't wait! Am oozing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, again the best graphics and story I have read in a long time. The shading of the clothes and the expressions of the characters are stunning in their complexity and realism. Other illustrators need to take lessons on how to depict the characters and scenes in such a thoughtful and realistic way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The graphics are the best and the story isn't bad maybe a few more players

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What software did you use to do the pics?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the second story of yours that I have read. I get so tied up in the storyline. I love the way you write. The quality of the images are the best I have ever seen and ad so much to the story and plot. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good fantasy, well told, have had similar conversations with my wife years back, never did anything about it, boosted our sex life though and no comebacks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent illustrations!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

MORE!!!!! I want to read where he does Sarah and his Mother in law, and she does Tom and her father!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius11 months ago

What an amazing melange of text and graphics! And the illustrations are so plentiful!

redlion75redlion7511 months ago

Married barely a year and already looking forward to fucking around. Doesn't look like a love story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot Story! This Mia character is a real sexy bitch - love her! The conversation is choppy at times but starting with fantasy leading to sex and planning it out is super hot. And then adding the daughter role playing as her mother (with read desire to see it happen) is a dream come true wife!!

BikiniBoundBikiniBound6 months ago

Great story! Loved the characters. The illustrations were perfect!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Good story and the illustrations were great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMixedPickles@MixedPickles
ENG: Download illustrations with complete pic-set in HD resolution. Collected works (Oct. 2023) over wetransfer com: https://we.tl/t-SWk1nrCnmV DEU: Download Illustrationen mit komplettem Bildsatz in HD Aufloesung sowie Texte als e-Book. Gesammelte Werke (Okt. 2023) ueber we...