All Comments on 'IaW Ch. 00: The Foreword to In a World'

by Wilson Spalding

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in...

Welcome Back, sorry about the no show on the ticker tape parade..

Have an standing ovation instead..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Surprisingly Thorough

It would probably be helpful if more people read this before diving into your series, especially those sensitive types who go out of the way to be outraged. If only we lived In a World where that happened.

Two chapters so far, though, and it definitely fits the descriptions. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

"In the world of Literotica, the "In a World" series averages out as a "loving wives" story." - Yet you put the first chapter, NOT in LW but in EC.

Insulting potential readers isn't good form. You may consider me prt of the "prude patrol," but I'm not. I have no problem with stories about sex, I'd be pretty stupid to be reading on an erotic story site if I did! I have no problem with extra-marital sex either, as long as it is CONSENSUAL. I don't care for cheaters, so I don't like stories where they get away with cheating. As part of my feelings on consent, I don't like stories where a person is forced into sex activities, in LW that usually involves cuckoldry. You won't see "cuck-cuck-cuck" from me, but if I didn't know it would be there, and the wife didn't pay the consequences for her abuse of her husband, you can expect a 1-bomb from me. If I know a story is cuckold, based on the title, description or author name, I simply won't read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HA! The anonymous commenter of 4-30!

He takes great pains to tell us he's not a 'prude'. Then, in the next metaphorical breath, he tells us he can't tolerate cheaters, non-consensual sex, and cuckolds. Amazingly, he admits he doesn't understand cuckoldry and thinks it is somehow non-consensual!

Then he tells us he expects a wayward wife to 'pay the consequences' which you can be sure, according to his sense of justice, is scorched earth retribution without a moment's hesitation or a second thought.

We know his type. Twenty years of happy marriage and he wants to burn her to the ground at the first sign of trouble. Or at the first sign of any disrespect (his definition is broad) or any threat to his sense of manliness (he is sensitive). And look! He already has a well thought-out plan for revenge against his wife which he puts into action that very afternoon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

@Anonymous HA!, I'm well aware that there are willing cuckolds, but far too many of the cuckold stories in LW involve a husband who ISN'T willing, is humiliated, and forced into it in some way. How is not liking non-consensual sex make me a prude? I enjoy a well-written sex scene - is that prudish?

What do you know about what I think are consequences? There are all sorts of consequences, they may even result in a reconciliation! The consequence of a one-time drunken slip won't be the same as for a long-time affair where the husband unknowingly raised the lover's child.

Look at what? My comment had nothing like what you described, you made that up out of whole cloth.

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 4 years ago

Ha ha ha.

Yes I too read the chip shots some readers take at this category. Oh well. Oh hell. I read for the enjoyment and prefer writers take the word, "that," out of their work. Everybody is a critic.

I like your forward. Hope the writing follows true to the intro.

Thanks for sharing.

mvengemvengemvengemvengeover 3 years ago
A welcome return.

You're back! I'd given up hope of seeing you around again. The Sketches series is absolutely some of my favourite stories on Lit. I'll get through this series in the meantime, but I wish you could go back and do more with that couple.

HenwynHenwynover 2 years ago

This intro is a bit like putting out corn for the deer where you are planning to shoot them come hunting season, but It's nice to see that it's working.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 1 year ago

Okay. I'm strapped in, got a pot of tea and I'm ready to rock and roll. You've successfully alerted the hypersensitive trolls that there's a target rich environment on the horizon. Let the good times roll!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilson Spalding@Wilson Spalding
Writer. Editor. Erotica analyst. Undying optimist. Lightning rod. Avi is me. No makeup. Update, 1/24/24: More Addicted, on the way. Possible crossovers with "In a World" coming up. If you follow me, drop me a note via that "Contact" tab and share what brings you back! "Natu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES