IaW Ch. 07: A Perfect Day for Motorboating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That had been powerful stuff, but the emotion was low-stakes. There were no expectations, no promises. More care free, but definitely not as intense. This morning was different with Ginny. The other girls, the exes, were both actresses and not too different from Tina. They were both hot and confident, just not around me.

Ginny was different, somehow. Was it confidence? Was she just crazy? Well, yeah, she was crazy in the way that hot chicks sometimes were, but her brand of insanity was intoxicating.

It was also too good to be true. Beyond all the physical risks, I had to be missing something. What angle would the heartbreak hit? I know: my ex-girlfriends finally meet her and convince her that I'm Peter Fucking Pan and destined to leave her.

Maybe I was Peter Pan. I had my Lost Boys. I had two Wendy Darlings as "serious" ex-girlfriends. I finally realized my mistake and now I was hooking up with a flame-haired Tinker Bell.

And somehow, sharing my Tinker Bell with my pirate crew wasn't just an obsession, it was an addiction. When the Lost Boys get some hair on their chest, but they refuse to grow up... they become pirates.

Jesus Christ, I'm Captain Hook.

I checked the timer and peeked on the bacon. It was about half done and the galley already smelled like heaven.

Pour the eggs into the skillet with the pepperoncini. Stir.

Did I prefer sharing Tink with the pirates or the mermaids? The gut feeling was that sharing her with the mermaids was more intense, but more exhausting.

I've done this a few times and I still had to think. Who do I pay attention to? Am I appreciating the other girl too much? Where do I cum? I'm sure some guys have a harem zen, but I've never read "Ménage à Trois for Dummies," and I wasn't cool enough to just "know."

Watching Ginny lick me out of Tina, though? Fuck; words just fail.

So what about the pirates? That was the vicarious thing: every seaman in the room was a proxy for me. Every orgasm she sparked was foreplay: edging me closer and closer to firing the cannon. Group sex - okay, a gangbang - with my fiancée had been the most intense thing I'd ever done right until this morning, when my future wife lapped my cum from another woman.

"Don't burn the eggs!"

I glanced down and ran the spatula over the skillet. "Right. Thanks."

Tina and Ginny were both still naked, but now showered, and their hair wrapped in towels. Zero self-consciousness, zero fucks given.

The girls pulled up stools to the breakfast bar and I poured scrambled eggs onto plates.

Tina shook her head. "This is AMAZING! Are you a chef?"

"Ha! No. I did production for some cooking shows. Watched the masters do it and picked up some pointers."

Tina cocked an eyebrow at me. "You're in production?"

"UPM for a studio that shall not be named here in Burbank. In fact, I've got another week of preproduction going then I'm headed to Georgia for a six-week shoot." I slid some bacon onto their plates. "I won't be offended if you're vegetarian."

Tina took a deep whiff. "I really, really shouldn't."

"Hey, no problem. I'll just-"

Tina slapped my hand away. "Shouldn't. Didn't say I wouldn't."

"Gotcha."

The conversation ranged all over during breakfast. Softcore porn and trying to make the jump to mainstream acting (Tina) to being the eye-candy receptionist in a legal office (Gin) to trying to reduce red meat (all of us). Granted, I wasn't trying that hard.

Tina was an instant long-lost friend.

I found myself getting lost, staring at her boobs, and finally pushed away from the breakfast counter. I occasionally shot 3-pointers toward the conversation, but I needed to detach and reset. I did not need a new obsession and I could feel the edges of that very powerful drug still pulling at me.

I zoned out, washing the dishes, when I felt a bump at my hip.

"Pardon me."

I looked over my shoulder to find Tina holding a pair of dirty plates - and Ginny standing right behind her, holding Tina's boobs.

I nodded, taking the plates off her hands. "That's... a beautiful thing."

"Your fiancée is a beautiful thing!" Tina spread her arms out like a showgirl. "And you two make a really cute couple!"

"Thanks." I glanced at Gin's hands, still cupping Tina's globes. "My fiancée is an excellent bra, as well."

"Isn't she?!"

Despite all the talking this morning, Gin's voice was still a little gravelly. "So, I have a request."

I leaned back to make eye contact around Tina. "Name it."

"I want to see what I missed yesterday."

"Uh... wasn't...?" I gestured upstairs.

"That was half of it," Ginny mentioned.

"So, uh-"

"Rick was a perfect gentleman," Tina interrupted, reaching out to my shoulders. "It took me four glasses of wine and four buttons before he finally broke down."

"Well-"

Tina guided me towards the eating area, right where she'd first leaned in - and she leaned in again.

Ginny stepped back, watching.

There was a flash through my brain: was this a do-over? A chance to be the gallant gentleman maybe I should've been before? Would I feel better about not doing something rather than doing something?

Nah. Ginny wanted this.

And with her watching, I wanted it even more.

I leaned in, closing the distance between me and Tina.

Our lips met, and it felt just as electric as it did last night. Maybe more so, with my fiancée watching.

Like last night, it started with a simple kiss. Maybe almost too romantic. Then a second and a third kiss. The taste on her lips was eggs and bacon rather than red red wine, but this girl was delicious either way.

I caressed Tina's neck, then her arm. It was pretty close to what we did last night. Another kiss, another caress, and my fingers were brushing the sweep of those boobs.

We made out in the dining area, without shirts on this time. It felt naked, but that was as much being without the darkness and mood lighting and the music. Without other partiers watching, either... but with my own fiancée witnessing. Very, very exposed.

Another flash: where was Ginny at the time? She was next door, going down on Blake - one of our three neighbors. Suddenly, I knew why Ginny wanted to see this. Or part of the reason, at least. And I knew why I needed to show her.

I lost myself in Tina's lips after that.

I lost myself in the sensation of cupping those heavy DD tits, of rubbing my thumb over those nipples. I was almost lost in the moment. Almost.

Suddenly, I wanted Gin to see how much I enjoyed these boobs. They were glorious - truly perfect tits - with a perfect fit in my hands.

Tina pulled me across the kitchen, to the little half-bath. She sat on the toilet and glanced at Ginny. "My shirt was open, and the door was closed, but... you get it."

"Bra on or off?" Gin asked.

"Shelf bra, on."

I pulled my cock out of my boxer shorts, and it was harder than a Louisville Slugger. Little details of last night escaped me, but it didn't matter. I leaned back against the bathroom sink as Tina leaned in and took me in her mouth.

There was a little moan, and I thought it was Tina. No, this was Gin. I glanced over my shoulder to see her finger circling her clit as she watched us.

I looked down, remembering Tina last night. The door was closed, but the party was happening all around us. Almost the exact same thing was happening at the neighbor's as Ginny was going down on Blake.

Baseball.

Who the fuck was I kidding? I wasn't going to last long.

Another whimper and I glanced out again. Ginny was furiously frigging her clit, then she suddenly stopped, her body shaking. She stood there, in the kitchen, biting her lip - but her eyes were open.

Making eye contact with Ginny, my cock in Tina's mouth - and I felt it. My balls tightened, but this was so much more than just coming.

One more glance at Tina's DDs and my eyes shut. I wanted to keep them open, I really did. I wanted to stare into Ginny's eyes as I came in Tina's mouth, but it was all I could do to just stand up.

Pulse after pulse unloaded into Tina's hungry mouth.

My eyes snapped back open and watched those pretty lips suck the last drops from my shaft. Those DDs, just past, made it a perfect vision.

From over my shoulder, Ginny's voice cracked: "Please."

I wasn't sure what she needed, but Tina knew: she stood up, strode over, and locked lips with Ginnifer.

Was that how girls "reclaimed" their wayward boys?

I don't know.

But watching them make out, trading my cum between their tongues... I never got soft.

###

Everything slowed down after that. I had so much adrenaline going through me, I could've lit up the city.

Traded looks with Ginny. Traded looks with Tina. I saw the looks traded between them. Everything meant something, even if I didn't know exactly what it was.

I remember them coming to me after their make-out session - I got kissed on the cheek. That was okay. I handed them glasses of orange juice and after a citrus gargle and a napkin, then there was more kissing.

It was moment after moment after moment. I realized, after we'd catch each other looking, that things were evolving. Things were growing and I couldn't really say how or where it was going.

It was exciting. I kinda remember another round of showers, and afterward, Tina dressed in a borrowed T-shirt and shorts. Ginny's wardrobe, but Tina definitely wore it a little different. Yeah, two women was definitely exhausting. I was zoned out and now it seemed like time sped up.

Our guest had taken an Uber to the party last night, but Ginny offered to drive her home (before I could). Tina accepted.

I got a pair of kisses goodbye and they were gone. From the back patio area, toward the duplex driveway, I heard a trio of "Good Morning!" from the neighbors.

Fuck. The neighbors. Not even my core crew, but definitely pirates.

The girls gave a pleasant "Good morning" back to them as they hopped in Gin's Miata and took off.

And that was it. Good. Everybody was on their best behavior.

Once the pipes on that roadster disappeared, I heard Blake: "That was... do you think they-"

"Yes," Preston cut him off. "We already know Rick had the Bathroom Beauty before we-"

It sounded like he cut himself off.

I could almost hear Chazz shaking his head. "That is just... too much."

"After last night," Blake corrected. "There's no such thing as 'too much'."

###

Snippets of lyrics to "Ooh La La" by Alison Goldfrapp and Will Gregory

12